Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 376 of 557 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 8343

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Is that why you got no COVID bucks? was that karma?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m not massively into US Politics, but I’m surprised I haven’t read more of the theory that perhaps this is a tactic to stall the presidential race because his campaign wasn’t going as well as he would like and it was too close for comfort. 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I’m not massively into US Politics, but I’m surprised I haven’t read more of the theory that perhaps this is a tactic to stall the presidential race because his campaign wasn’t going as well as he would like and it was too close for comfort. 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️
    I’ve heard it. It really isn’t a reasonable assumption. Just announcing it sunk the market 400 pre market. Also sent a ripple through the world economy. Still people will say what they will.

I’m am a little surprised that all those who criticized Trump for being mean and heartless taking joy in this announcement even wishing him death. Perhaps I’m naive but I never wish for nor take pleasure in the suffering of a fellow human. England has little impact on my like but I was very bummed when Johnson had it. Not good for anyone, especially a major world leader. I just can’t see taking happiness or writing words to support the illness in another human. Trump has a young child who loves him. Your chances of surviving wuhan is high, over 99% but Trump does have age and weight against him. Well anyway I find my opinion has little impact in the world, but I can’t really understand a lot of what I’m hearing, I wish him and anyone dealing with this shit only the best. Politics can wait a bit.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh it's there. We're to the point of forging conspiracies in our sleep and convincing ourselves of their truth before we wake. Some of that but no where near all is at the feet of POTUS for floating half the stuff he does. Many of us are skeptics by nature. I've also heard the 'sympathy' route, or the 'he'll recoup in a few days with sniffles and say see I told you so'. That's pretty careless and just as bad. NO one has a crystal ball with this very real virus. If we take anything collectively as a Nation, I hope it's a needed reboot reality check, we start to listen to the trained minds and experiences in this field. First and foremost, I hope he and family heal up. People can beat the shat out of each other in a few days time.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell you one thing..we've certainly turned the page of the whole white supremacy and Supreme court appointee though . They do need to keep the Nation informed. And whoever is still green lighting these "experimental" cocktails for Covid ffs needs to be shown the door.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    You know what really sucks, ol bwoy knew he was exposed to Hicks and still plowed ahead with his last rally regardless with her along for the ride. It’s hard to pity that stupidity. It’s one thing to be a denier and down player but that’s just unacceptable. This may be an instance of needing to hold your nose and give the media an A for AH HA on this one. I seriously wonder if they had not obtained the info if all concerned would not tried somehow to keep it under wraps.
    Totally agree. I support karma. Whatever the karma is I support it even if it means that somebody dies because of it. I don't just blindly wish people well, because the will of karma or the Creator or the universe or whatever you want to call it is what will prevail. What if wishing someone well is going against the will of the Creator or going against karma or what is deserved? I think we have to be careful of that sometimes. I don't want to see anybody suffer BUT IF THAT PERSON WAS SO IRRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISH THAT COUNTLESS PEOPLE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF HIM, then you really have to wonder if it is your place to hope he himself doesn't suffer as a consequence. I believe things happen the way they are supposed to happen.

he is the leader of the Free world and has basically sent out a very clear message that masks are nothing important from the beginning and then blames a doctor who originally said that a mask would not work. Every other leader of the world has issued a mask mandate in their countries

I lived for nearly four years in South Korea and even during a normal regular routine flu season just about everybody on the streets and in shops and on buses and trains was wearing a mask ANYWAY.

NOW IMAGINE FOR A PANDEMIC LIKE THIS.

Trump has encouraged already-defiant contrary anal retentive "muh freedom" Americans who for decades have already been struggling psychiatrically and emotionally, TO GO OUT THERE AND MOCK PEOPLE WHO WEAR MASKS AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE GETTING KNOCKED OUT AND SHOT IN DOLLAR STORES AND WALMARTS AND ASSAULTED IN DOLLAR TREES AND FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS ETC ETC.

Karma is a thing. I will not stand in its way.
    I'm also a big believer in karma and no doubt he's put himself in the position, through neglect and irresponsibility, but in the end it all catches up. More importantly the Country in some of this mess. Same with karma I also believe in the individual before the crowds. Country before party. What's done is done on his part and it cannot be undone, history records. There is no bigger 'wellll DUH' than what he is in right now. Whatever my differences and very real concern should Trump be hired for another 4 years, I don't dance on anyone's grave or cheer them on as they are being dug. Maybe not the best choice expression but you get my drift.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell you one thing..we've certainly turned the page of the whole white supremacy and Supreme court appointee though . They do need to keep the Nation informed. And whoever is still green lighting these "experimental" cocktails for Covid ffs needs to be shown the door.
    What are you talking about. They are still attacking Barrett and the Dems are saying this is the perfect reason to stop her from taking office.

Please don’t stop the experimental cocktails. This is how we find out what works. Look online, look at the hate. Where is it coming from. What is all this karma talk. Ffs it’s all the same shit my family in China called us about this AM. They are asking us why it is being said a Trump downplayed the virus and no one mentions Xi? Imagine Chinese residents who are scared to talk on the phone about such matters being so baffled by American press and the snippets they read about social media here they call to ask why the press and the people are so deranged here.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think my man George Harrison saw this coming. We just suck it up and spit it out, mofos talking karma and shitz makes me think they don’t grasp its full ramifications

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    What are you talking about. They are still attacking Barrett and the Dems are saying this is the perfect reason to stop her from taking office.

Please don’t stop the experimental cocktails. This is how we find out what works. Look online, look at the hate. Where is it coming from. What is all this karma talk. Ffs it’s all the same shit my family in China called us about this AM. They are asking us why it is being said a Trump downplayed the virus and no one mentions Xi? Imagine Chinese residents who are scared to talk on the phone about such matters being so baffled by American press and the snippets they read about social media here they call to ask why the press and the people are so deranged here.
    Who are the donut holes saying exactly that over last 15 hours? More likely the hearing will blow up as Tillis and whoever else are now positive try to beat a timeline back from their own quarantines. How bout we find out exactly how many members are infected because these numbers are stacking up. You have family in China? That's actually kind of cool but anyway. Xi is not my President and charged with the peoples business. I dunno, drugs of that sort are above my pay grade but I'd say an experimental non approved mix for a guy of his age and weight seems like they're telling us something without officially saying anything.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll say what I've been saying all day on social media, Whatsapp, family conversations, whatever. I hope both Trump and his wife have a speedy recovery from the virus. That in no way changes my opinion of him as an irresponsible, egotistical, blowhard, buffoon, poor excuse for a leader who through his disregard for human life and health has indirectly caused the deaths of many thousands of Americans. A President who's done a piss poor job in handling the pandemic, and now finds himself sick with it.

Is the whole thing a ruse to try and delay the elections, fearing they won't yield the expected result? Ahh... who the hell knows at this point. Life's become one big conspiracy theory to the point where you're supposed to start questioning shit as soon as your feet hit the bedroom floor in the morning. It's tiresome and beyond ridiculous.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'll say what I've been saying all day on social media, Whatsapp, family conversations, whatever. I hope both Trump and his wife have a speedy recovery from the virus. That in no way changes my opinion of him as an irresponsible, egotistical, blowhard, buffoon, poor excuse for a leader who through his disregard for human life and health has indirectly caused the deaths of many thousands of Americans. A President who's done a piss poor job in handling the pandemic, and now finds himself sick with it.

Is the whole thing a ruse to try and delay the elections, fearing they won't yield the expected result? Ahh... who the hell knows at this point. Life's become one big conspiracy theory to the point where you're supposed to start questioning shit as soon as your feet hit the bedroom floor in the morning. It's tiresome and beyond ridiculous.
    Lack of transparency and no official communications will always make the people go hmm . He may very well pop out on the lawn wearing a cape and batman mask..sorry Batman..and finish this election strong as the guinea-pig POTUS championing the cure all drugs and some pharma lobbyists will run the USDA next. Fubar situation. Trump made his bed and he'll have to lay in it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Fucking BINGO. I dont WISH him any suffering, like I said a dozen or so posts above this one, but his karma for indirectly causing thousands if not more DEATHS thru his arrogant, maskless disregard, is now undeniable.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Theories a floating around for sure. Lady upstairs from me says her daughter & peers in college think it is a stall tactic. for elections

And I have seen on a couple of forums I browsed where some think 1 week before election, he will be healed & call it a miracle from the lord validating his 'chosen one' status.

And the other is Qanon claiming he doesn't have the virus either.
    an excerpt: The positive virus was a hoax portending the imminent arrest of Hillary Clinton, saying “it’s a cover for the storm to happen.” (“The storm” is a QAnon term referring to the mass arrest of people who Q followers believe belong to a powerful, cannibalistic pedophile ring.)

I can say this- seems a bit odd he & his wife caught it from Hope & no one else aboard air-force one.

Hicks tested negative for COVID-19 that morning but she started to develop symptoms in the evening,(I don't know which symptoms)

And I don't know the turnaround time for when a test can't see something that morning, but then within hours of the test she developed symptoms? Is it possible that a test can't detect that which a person will inherit the same day?
    I felt/thought a person could test negative on a Tuesday- but if they catch it later on...it would be due to coming into contact with someone-after the test. In other words, can covid lie dormant Monday night, Tuesday morning...get the test Tuesday midday, then Tuesday evening, now the test can detect it?

He supposed to be the healthiest president in history and his wife seems to be in decent shape. The person I know who developed a lost of smell, taste, then went totally ill was on a plane two days prior. Seems interesting all those on board and only the Prez & 1st lady came down with it.

Who knows, only time will tell.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's a link on whoever Q people are.
    https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-where-d...203930929.html

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-followe...194353218.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/qano...0-10?r=US&IR=T

Americans on both sides of the political divide are spreading conspiracy theories on social media about President Donald Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis.

On the social media app Parler, where supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory have congregated after being expelled from other platforms, there was widespread speculation about the meaning of the announcement.
    Members interpreted the announcement as a covert message, designed to signal to them that the president is stepping out of the public eye in anticipation of what they call The Storm.

On the other side: Progressives call it a shock announcement which is a plot by the president to delay the elections.

I interpret this as Business as usual: look at the other side as conspiracy theorists.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information