196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    You know what really sucks, ol bwoy knew he was exposed to Hicks and still plowed ahead with his last rally regardless with her along for the ride. It’s hard to pity that stupidity. It’s one thing to be a denier and down player but that’s just unacceptable. This may be an instance of needing to hold your nose and give the media an A for AH HA on this one. I seriously wonder if they had not obtained the info if all concerned would not tried somehow to keep it under wraps.
    Totally agree. I support karma.

Karma is a thing. I will not stand in its way.
    Interesting perspective on supporting karma? I guess I'd word it as; do I accept that karma is the idea that one's destiny is earned through their actions and behavior. (definition)
    It make sense, but I have a hard time of accepting it as fact as much as an idea stemming from religion aka Hinduism and Buddhism. Christianity's version IMO is called the judgement, where 2 karmas fits all; eternity in some place or realm called heaven or burn forever & ever & ever & ever & ever in some placed call hell, with some dude in red panties with a pitchfork, horns on his head & a tail sticking out his ass. Supposedly that is what one gets for their actions & behavior.
    Unless one accepts the apocrypha where heaven & hell is segregated based on how well or bad one was in flesh form...Ever read it? Some wild stories man!! Again I digress!

I have my own: I hope that this president receives that which is just. I say it for myself, you, all. I desire for us all to receive what we give. That's how most see it at the job, why not in life, period?!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn’t wish this virus on anyone and I hope Trump makes a swift recovery. But one thing I would say is, that in the U.K. the Government only started taking COVID really seriously when Boris got it. Maybe the same will happen in the States. That depends on how bad a strain of it he gets I suppose.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    You know what really sucks, ol bwoy knew he was exposed to Hicks and still plowed ahead with his last rally regardless with her along for the ride. It’s hard to pity that stupidity. It’s one thing to be a denier and down player but that’s just unacceptable. This may be an instance of needing to hold your nose and give the media an A for AH HA on this one. I seriously wonder if they had not obtained the info if all concerned would not tried somehow to keep it under wraps.
    Totally agree. I support karma.

Karma is a thing. I will not stand in its way.
    Interesting perspective on supporting karma? I guess I'd word it as; do I accept that karma is the idea that one's destiny is earned through their actions and behavior. (definition)

I have my own: I hope that this president receives that which is just. I say it for myself, you, all. I desire for us all to receive what we give. That's how most see it at the job, why not in life, period?!
    That's exactly what I mean.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I wouldn’t wish this virus on anyone and I hope Trump makes a swift recovery. But one thing I would say is, that in the U.K. the Government only started taking COVID really seriously when Boris got it. Maybe the same will happen in the States. That depends on how bad a strain of it he gets I suppose.

Same in America; now that Donnie claims it, some will get serious. But as far as wishing ill will? In America, quite a few wished ill will on the previous prez. In fact, it even made it to the religious circles.
    David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama- The Georgia senator invokes a psalm calling down divine wrath on an enemy.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-obama/486587/

After the politician offered the prayer, conservative leaning Christians agreed. It then turned into capital as money was made selling bumpers stickers Pray for Obama Psalm 109.
    https://www.amazon.com/Pray-for-Obam.../dp/B0063GGT82
    https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...umper-sti.html

“May his days be few! May another take his job! May his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow! May his children roam around begging, asking for handouts as they leave their ruined home! May the creditor seize all he owns! May strangers loot his property! May no one show him kindness! May no one have compassion on his fatherless children! May his descendants be cut off! May the memory of them be wiped out by the time the next generation arrives!

I'd describe that as severe vitriol that can easily cause a reaction via retaliation. Doesn't make it right, but I understand.

If so-called Christians can pray to God to murder America's leader and fuck over his offspring, one can expect a vindictive response when their leader takes office.

Yet Others see the prez as complicit in allowing a deadly virus with his words:
    Behind doors: more deadly than the flu.
    At Rallies: It's just like the flu only this will go away when it gets warm. Like a miracle it will disappear.

Those who lost loved ones, while reading, listening to right wing claim it is a hoax. Then one day they read the Prez is infected. How does one who lost their family & friends to the virus, turn around and ask God to show mercy on the one who scoffed at masks. Contradicts his lead man Fauci. Call it a hoax? Some see it as a just God giving to the prez what he gave to the people; covid.

My personal take is that I see it as hypocrisy. I base it on the fact on all those Republicans who caught it like Herman Cain. I saw very few Donnie supporters wishing him a recovery and when he died as in this link:

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...-positive.html

Who showed up to offer him peace in his resting place? To me that speaks volumes for those in America wishing Donnie karma or as I state (give to him what is just). As in U.K it seems from your point it takes the leader to get hit for the powers that be to take it seriously.
    For he alone has received the 'get well' treatment. Not his wife, his national security adviser O’Brien, his son's woman Kimberly Guilfoyle, Ivanka's assistant, 8 of his Staff Members, 11 Secret Service , Katie Miller, Pence's press secretary, Donnie's personal valet, Tomas Philipson, former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers. Not even the Marines assigned to Donnie's helicopter squadron that tested positive were reason to express hope for recovery.

Like famed wrestler Hulk Hogan said about OJ Simpson taking out his woman & her lover, I see this the same: It isn't right to wish ill will-- but I understand those who feel that way.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I’m not massively into US Politics, but I’m surprised I haven’t read more of the theory that perhaps this is a tactic to stall the presidential race because his campaign wasn’t going as well as he would like and it was too close for comfort. 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️
    And I have seen on a couple of forums I browsed where some think 1 week before election, he will be healed & call it a miracle from the lord validating his 'chosen one' status.

Hicks tested negative for COVID-19 that morning but she started to develop symptoms in the evening,(I don't know which symptoms)

And I don't know the turnaround time for when a test can't see something that morning, but then within hours of the test she developed symptoms?
    Not even 48 hours and he's feeling better.

"If you look at the therapeutics which I'm taking right now...some of them. And others are coming out soon. That are looking like...frankly they're miracles. People criticize me when I say that. if you want to know the truth. We have things happening that looks like miracles coming from God. So I just want to tell you that I'm starting to feel good."
    --The Chosen one

Seems Trump voters were right. He is the chosen one. He's told the world that he's feeling better which is the results from what he's taken : "frankly, they're miracles."
    From where Saddoboxing posters? The God of the universe?

So. Hope is reported as having symptoms. As a result, Donnie is taken to Walter Reed Hospital. He received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron's experimental polyclonal antibody cocktail (not Hydroxychloroquine?)
    I've read several articles & the only symptoms I could find he was experiencing is this:
    "The President remains fatigued but in good spirits," Conley said, according to the memo.

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows told reporters Friday that the president is experiencing mild symptoms but that he was in good spirits. (again I haven't read what these symptoms were & how he would be allowed to speak like he is in the video below.) Meadows hopes for a very quick and speedy recovery..

I'm wondering, a recovery from what? Have can you recover from what he has yet to go through? Am i missing something here? Too analytical? I have seen covid up close. At this stage I'm thinking the words expressed SHOULD be about symptoms not worsening. A recovery is what you say to someone sick, throwing up, sore throat, in pajamas, ya old "im sick underwear" This dude is wearing a suit, sitting down talking well, cool & he needs to be wished a speedy recovery? Again, I ask: from what?

First lady Melania tested positive as well, so neither she nor Hope are hospitalized? I am asking for anyone who knows, I can't find any news stating one way or the other. Are they quarantined?
    Or is this the product of the miracles he's pushing? When a leader claims God is involved in his day to day affairs, what does one call that and how is this presidential talk...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ve/3549616001/

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.frankly they're miracles. People criticize me when I say that. if you want to know the truth. We have things happening that looks like miracles coming from God.
    President Of The United States actually said this.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.frankly they're miracles. People criticize me when I say that. if you want to know the truth. We have things happening that looks like miracles coming from God.
    For some reason the concept of God doesn't seem a very good fit with Donald Trump

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For some reason the concept of God doesn't seem a very good fit with Donald Trump
    For some reason, I think America is really about to feel something. Karma, Chameleon, Wrath. The last nation(s) that had a leader claiming God to the people wasn't a Republic. What does that make America?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have been thinking to post that video for the last three days but you have beaten me to it

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For some reason, I think America is really about to feel something. Karma, Chameleon, Wrath. The last nation(s) that had a leader claiming God to the people wasn't a Republic. What does that make America?
    The Whore. The Abomination of Desolation.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have been thinking to post that video for the last three days but you have beaten me to it
    Probably was the chameleon part that made you pause. And that the video is supposed to make a person happy.
    Nothing happy 'bout this.
    Nothing at all.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But those who worship him think so and those bred to loathe all things Democratic have amazing powers of denial. So they deny these remarks, videos even exist. As they look at it head on.

"To say no to the President is saying no to God."
    Donnie's spiritual adviser.

I have every authority to declare the White House Grounds as Holy because I was standing there. And where I stand is Holy!"
    Donnie's spiritual adviser while wearing her prada rojo-red leather jacket and tight pants- with the 50 year old saggin' buttocks. Who she trying to tempt, not I.

Her congregation is applauding that, and so, too are her subscribers along with other evangelicals telling their people some str8 doodoo they KNOW aint in the Bible. She tells her congregation that the media is demonic. Nothing else is?

52 seconds inthe video she gives the holler that lost Dean Howard is nominee & begins speaking in valley-girl dialect of God given talent to speak in tongues larabata katasatakara...
    If that's God's language, then God comes from Latka Kravas hometown!!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***that woman is the most disgusting demon possessed nut job i have seen in a long time***

Thread Information