Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Nothing worse for me to see soulless, empty, bland white people trying to act spiritual or creative

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Nothing worse for me to see soulless, empty, bland white people trying to act spiritual or creative
    Not being funny, but what difference does it make if they’re White, Black or whatever?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Not being funny, but what difference does it make if they’re White, Black or whatever?
    great question---I have answered you in the Controversial Opinions thread on Lets Get It On., as it is a controversial opinion.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    great question---I have answered you in the Controversial Opinions thread on Lets Get It On., as it is a controversial opinion.
    I see.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They cannot even be ill in silence and seriousness. What do ya know..a 30 hour instant miracle heal up . He's feeling so chipper suddenly he can even do mini parades, Covid in tow, for the wrestling fans parked in front of the medical center and more staff and security within the vehicles. Literal political theater. I don't think he gives two shats on a shingle about who he puts in danger, fact he traveled to a packed rally after being informed Hicks tested positive and put in the back of the plane says it all.

honest question..when did personalized 'flags' start outnumbering and flying higher than those of the Nation. Literally 4 to 1. That is so arse backwards. Pretty sure family of other critical patients just trying to get in and visit on a Sunday are happy for the additional traffic parking hassle.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    They cannot even be ill in silence and seriousness. What do ya know..a 30 hour instant miracle heal up . He's feeling so chipper suddenly he can even do mini parades, Covid in tow, for the wrestling fans parked in front of the medical center and more staff and security within the vehicles. Literal political theater. I don't think he gives two shats on a shingle about who he puts in danger, fact he traveled to a packed rally after being informed Hicks tested positive and put in the back of the plane says it all.

honest question..when did personalized 'flags' start outnumbering and flying higher than those of the Nation. Literally 4 to 1. That is so arse backwards. Pretty sure family of other critical patients just trying to get in and visit on a Sunday are happy for the additional traffic parking hassle.
    There was a moment of clarity on cnn where they were saying he is morbidly obese and has a 95% greater chance of dying. Dr Gupta, the cnn doc said pretty much calm down Trumps chances are very good, over a 94% chance of being fine. The median age of death from covid in the US is 78. Oddly that’s the average lifespan. 6,500 of the over 200,000 dead according to the cdc include accidental or intentional poisoning along with other forms of accidents. So why the rush to add to the death toll any trace of the virus, even if it’s not a direct cause of death? What are the true numbers. I feel terrible for all loss of life. I feel terrible for all who lost a loved one to covid. People are following precautions and still ending up with this. We go into lockdowns and still it spread. I only know 4 people who got it, they were all at work. Two never had any symptoms, 1 had what they said was “flu like symptoms” the worst was someone who couldn’t get over a real rundown feeling for 3 weeks. Fortunately everyone recovered fine.

I honestly don’t even know what to say about the news reporting, Trump was going to die, now he never had it, he endangered the secret service by going for a ride with his mask. I thought masks kept us all safe. It unfair because trump was treated with a steroid that normal people can’t afford (it’s 6.57 at cvs, been around for 60 years or so) He is racist, he is a super spreader, karma, rose garden massacre, never had it it was fake. I really can’t keep up with it. Doesn’t matter what you do or where you are, you can get this thing. I hope no one hear does of course, fuck karma and all that shit. If you took joy in seeing someone get this you opened the door to karma. That’s why I’ve been staying out of this. I really see a certain derangement.

I’m fully prepared for trump not to win. I think with all the mail in ballots and confusion that will surround it, it is impossible to call. If Trump wins I wish him well. If Biden wins I wish him well. Won’t bother bringing up the Hillary Russia gate set up here. It’s pretty clear now what happened but I don’t think many here give a shit. Honestly I want to see how bad the Obama administration was in on Hillary’s plans and I know that won’t happen if Biden wins but it may creep out. The corporate media certainly won’t focus on it. Look at Biden’s most recent screw ups about blacks stocking grocery shelf’s, imagine if trump said that, he would be a racist. Now the media gives him a pass, commenting about seeing young girls dancing, shit like that could sink a campaign but even the Trump haters have to see what’s going on in the media. What was all that shit Michelle Obama said, the racist country that elected her husband twice.

The government kills blacks en masse, let’s give black healthcare to the government. Wtf is going on. Hillary colluded with Russia against Trump to hide her crimes. Trump got impeached over it. Hillary tells Biden not to concede no matter what. What does that mean? Now the same people who support a group that celebrates cops deaths (because they are racist) suddenly have all this compassion for secret service agents. By protecting Trump don’t they get the Karma thing and deserve it?

Don’t let this virus dictate your life. You can go on and on about Trump and masks etc but if you can get this shit at the White House you can get it anywhere. Just take the best precautions you can and live. If not you end up living off the government you hate so much.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

There was a moment of clarity on cnn where they were saying he is morbidly obese and has a 95% greater chance of dying. Dr Gupta, the cnn doc said pretty much calm down Trumps chances are very good, over a 94% chance of being fine. The median age of death from covid in the US is 78. Oddly that’s the average lifespan. 6,500 of the over 200,000 dead according to the cdc include accidental or intentional poisoning along with other forms of accidents. So why the rush to add to the death toll any trace of the virus, even if it’s not a direct cause of death? What are the true numbers. I feel terrible for all loss of life. I feel terrible for all who lost a loved one to covid. People are following precautions and still ending up with this. We go into lockdowns and still it spread. I only know 4 people who got it, they were all at work. Two never had any symptoms, 1 had what they said was “flu like symptoms” the worst was someone who couldn’t get over a real rundown feeling for 3 weeks. Fortunately everyone recovered fine.

I honestly don’t even know what to say about the news reporting, Trump was going to die, now he never had it, he endangered the secret service by going for a ride with his mask. I thought masks kept us all safe. It unfair because trump was treated with a steroid that normal people can’t afford (it’s 6.57 at cvs, been around for 60 years or so) He is racist, he is a super spreader, karma, rose garden massacre, never had it it was fake. I really can’t keep up with it. Doesn’t matter what you do or where you are, you can get this thing. I hope no one hear does of course, fuck karma and all that shit. If you took joy in seeing someone get this you opened the door to karma. That’s why I’ve been staying out of this. I really see a certain derangement.

I’m fully prepared for trump not to win. I think with all the mail in ballots and confusion that will surround it, it is impossible to call. If Trump wins I wish him well. If Biden wins I wish him well. Won’t bother bringing up the Hillary Russia gate set up here. It’s pretty clear now what happened but I don’t think many here give a shit. Honestly I want to see how bad the Obama administration was in on Hillary’s plans and I know that won’t happen if Biden wins but it may creep out. The corporate media certainly won’t focus on it. Look at Biden’s most recent screw ups about blacks stocking grocery shelf’s, imagine if trump said that, he would be a racist. Now the media gives him a pass, commenting about seeing young girls dancing, shit like that could sink a campaign but even the Trump haters have to see what’s going on in the media. What was all that shit Michelle Obama said, the racist country that elected her husband twice.

The government kills blacks en masse, let’s give black healthcare to the government. Wtf is going on. Hillary colluded with Russia against Trump to hide her crimes. Trump got impeached over it. Hillary tells Biden not to concede no matter what. What does that mean? Now the same people who support a group that celebrates cops deaths (because they are racist) suddenly have all this compassion for secret service agents. By protecting Trump don’t they get the Karma thing and deserve it?

Don’t let this virus dictate your life. You can go on and on about Trump and masks etc but if you can get this shit at the White House you can get it anywhere. Just take the best precautions you can and live. If not you end up living off the government you hate so much.

The news media is flopping all over itself. If there's one thing that has been made crystal clear over the last few years is how slanted and unprofessional the news media can be.

The pandemic is real, inflated number or not... deniers or not. Too many deaths in too many countries for it not to be.

Not all Trump haters wish him ill, as Trump fans proclaim. That's just derangement on the other side of the fence.

Biden can't seem to get out of his own way. His grocery store stocking comment was cringeworthy, no matter whose side you're on. Then again you throw a rock into a group of D.C. politicians and you'll absolutely hit at least one or two racist people.

No matter who wins it'll be a huge mess. The country's broken... and it's gonna take more than Humpty-Dumpty king's men to put it back together again. Much of the damage is permanent.

The moral of the story is when you play the game pitting one side against the other... EVERYBODY loses. That'll be Trump's enduring legacy till the day he dies.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is an idiot. How are "JOBS" back as he tweeted tonight? There are no jobs. And even if there WERE, nobody is willing to go out and work around other people close up, until this thing is totally or near-totally eradicated. I am not willing to work around other people in close quarters until next Spring 2021. Everyone I know feels the same way. Only "JOBS" out there are front line, up close and personal, cashiers, bank/window clerks at check -cashing or money order type places, Walmart shelf-stockers, greeters, and fast food kitchens. How the fuck are "JOBS and the economy" back?? 60 million people lost their jobs since April. 60 million people are not "back" at work.

Basically Trump is admitting defeat in this election. No stimulus checks now? No unemployment supplements now? That is a death sentence. I guess he knows he has lost, and doesn't care about this anymore. Or it could be a bluff, but its a risky bluff.

There are atleast 100 million people depending on the $1,200 checks and the extra unemployment supplements, and if he doesnt do it, not only is he a cold heartless cunt, but he will definitely lose the election.

El Kabong Guest

Well Trump has ordered a declassification of all documents pertaining to the Russia collusion hoax & Hillary's emails and called for no redactions.

Let's see where this goes

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even if four years have passed, if Hillary broke the law or did something wrong... she should be held accountable. There's no way that woman should've ever gotten anywhere near the WH and... although I dislike Trump as intensely as anyone... I still a Hillary presidency would've been a disaster on many fronts. She's as dislikable and untrustworthy as they come... and that is in no way an endorsement of Trump. Turns out 2016 was just a matter of getting your choice of execution.

That said, I still think much of the support for Trump is actually a hate for the government establishment, including the Hillaries of Washington. The Democratic Party does tend to go off the deep end on many issues... and frankly it's scary. Again... nothing to do with Trump... but scary nonetheless.

I think Trump will win in the end. Donald has succeeded in driving a GIGANTIC wedge between the people... and the hatred is off the charts. But it goes both ways. If the Republicans coined TDS... it would've been only fair for the Dems to counter with DDS (and no... not Doctor of Dental Surgery).

It's too late for 2020. But is it too much to ask to get a moderate President (whether Republican or Democrat) for 2024? Not a wishy-washy or weak President, mind you. But a strong President with moderate views. Also a decent human being with dignity, while we're at it.

El Kabong Guest

VP debate tonight....complete with barriers and the candidates will be 12 feet apart

This is fucking ridiculous.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why is that ridiculous?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why is that ridiculous?
    not expecting a serious answer but hey, thought I'd give it a try.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yyyyyeah....😂....... So moving on.....

Trump looks like even worse of an idiot now that he is tweeting that he wants to go back and do the stimulus checks after all.

Also....

Wow. Just when I think you can't be anymore embarrassing or ludicrous, Matt Gaetz tweets (So, there's regular-level weird, creepy and inappropriate, and then there's mattgaetz-level weird, creepy and inappropriate.

Someone should check on Nestor.)

"I WILL NEVER LOVE ANOTHER PRESIDENT AGAIN!"

what the absolute cult-fuck

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then, Gaetz tweeted: “President Trump won't have to recover from Covid. Covid will have to recover from President Trump.”

Thread Information