937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    the domestic terrorist plot to assassinate a duly elected State Governor is uncovered and crickets from the head of the DOJ.
    Know much about those fellas?

I've looked into them....they are an odd bunch. I find it humorous (to an extent) that the media just slapped the label "White Supremacist" on them (probably because the media wanted to tie them to Trump and further the notion that Trump and White Supremacists are just best of buddies ...if ANYONE, I mean ANYONE believes that at this point they are a moron, I'd have harsher words, but I have a feeling a bunch of people here still buy that shit).....yeah anyway those goofballs attempting to kidnap/assassinate Gov. Whitmer were not even fans of Trump, they're like crazy Libertarians/Anarchists who think driving is a "right" (I shit you not, I've seen their videos). Their political beliefs are insane....but hey I look forward to the mess this post will cause, just my pointing out that the narrative & reality don't sync up at all and instead of taking a good hard look at media y'all will look at me and attack.
    Why are you already pretending that anyone disagreeing with any of your points is going to attack you? And looking forward to the mess you dream about it causing?

(:

Trump has succeeded in one thing above all others. He has made America Hate Again. He is about as anti law and order as you can get. Like the criminal wide boy charlatans fucking over my country and its citizens over here in the UK he is busy grifting and trashing your country while you fuss about semantics and political correctness.

Surely it's not so much about a lot of these domestic terrorists tying themselves to Trump but rather his eagerness to align himself with them and stoop to new lows every day in order to cling on to his fantasy power trip rather than act like a responsible adult.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why are you already pretending that anyone disagreeing with any of your points is going to attack you? And looking forward to the mess you dream about it causing?

(:

Trump has succeeded in one thing above all others. He has made America Hate Again. He is about as anti law and order as you can get. Like the criminal wide boy charlatans fucking over my country and its citizens over here in the UK he is busy grifting and trashing your country while you fuss about semantics and political correctness.

Surely it's not so much about a lot of these domestic terrorists tying themselves to Trump but rather his eagerness to align himself with them and stoop to new lows every day in order to cling on to his fantasy power trip rather than act like a responsible adult.
    Who is pretending? Here you are, exactly as I said you would be. It's not "my points" you're disagreeing with it's REALITY, yes you are denying actual reality and you're doing so in a manner where you're ever so confident of yourself and your beliefs. Oh I was absolutely looking forward to the moment I get to rebut your idiotic take, but all it will do is have you shut your eyes real tight and plug your ears and that way you can continue denying facts and reality.

(:

Trump has made America hate again? Has TRUMP done that or is that YOUR friends, the Antifa/BLM/Pro Communist crowd? Anti-Law and order? No dearheart that's Democrat mayors & governors who won't call in the National Guard to quell these riots.

You wouldn't know a "responsible adult" if one came by and slapped you upside your head. You're a CHILD what's worse is you're a child of 50 years.

But don't watch the video @Beanz, don't watch it, don't pay attention....just cling to your definition of "Antifa" as nothing other than "Anti-Fascist"

Antifa are entitled brats, the mentally ill, heroin/meth addicts....I wonder which group you fall into

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(:

Who is pretending? Here you are, exactly as I said you would be. It's not "my points" you're disagreeing with it's REALITY, yes you are denying actual reality and you're doing so in a manner where you're ever so confident of yourself and your beliefs. Oh I was absolutely looking forward to the moment I get to rebut your idiotic take, but all it will do is have you shut your eyes real tight and plug your ears and that way you can continue denying facts and reality.

(:

Trump has made America hate again? Has TRUMP done that or is that YOUR friends, the Antifa/BLM/Pro Communist crowd? Anti-Law and order? No dearheart that's Democrat mayors & governors who won't call in the National Guard to quell these riots.

You wouldn't know a "responsible adult" if one came by and slapped you upside your head. You're a CHILD what's worse is you're a child of 50 years.

But don't watch the video @Beanz, don't watch it, don't pay attention....just cling to your definition of "Antifa" as nothing other than "Anti-Fascist"

Antifa are entitled brats, the mentally ill, heroin/meth addicts....I wonder which group you fall into

Yes little man. I am the angry unhinged one attacking you.

Jeezus listen to yourself.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great, so now we are living in (Cost)A _ _ Rica

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a Trump fan, But if you want more unending wars then Biden is your man. Under Obama there 500 drone strikes killing so many innocent people. Many were women and children. This is the same reason I didn't vote for Hillary.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

6 of this and half a dozen of that.

This place is fucked, trust me.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    I'm not a Trump fan, But if you want more unending wars then Biden is your man. Under Obama there 500 drone strikes killing so many innocent people. Many were women and children. This is the same reason I didn't vote for Hillary.
    I am in no way exuding Dronebama and I would never vote for a Clinton even if I were an American but the idea that Trump is less of a warmonger is just complete bollocks. Far more drone strikes under Trump. Just like the Tories here in the UK have so much blood on their hands because of selling billions of pounds of weapons to the Saudis (even more than Blair) that like Trump they massacre hundreds of Yemeni children with.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...bama-s-numbers
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Yes little man. I am the angry unhinged one attacking you.

Jeezus listen to yourself.
    Who said anything about angry? I said you're arguing against reality, and look, you're still struggling with the very concept. It would be funny if it were the first time it happened, but this is what you do and then you have some emojis and act like you're not bothered and say...."Well then...look at yourself."

Reality is unmoved by your bullshit Beanz.

I am in no way exuding Dronebama and I would never vote for a Clinton even if I were an American but the idea that Trump is less of a warmonger is just complete bollocks. Far more drone strikes under Trump. Just like the Tories here in the UK have so much blood on their hands because of selling billions of pounds of weapons to the Saudis (even more than Blair) that like Trump they massacre hundreds of Yemeni children with.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...bama-s-numbers
    Question Mr. Know-it-All, what happened to ISIS & the caliphate during Trump's first term in office? Think that may have played a role in the drone strikes?

So peace is something you care about is it? Peace? So Kosovo & Serbia making nicey nice due to Trump must be good then yeah? Israel & Bahrain normalizing relations must be a positive thing no? Israel & The United Arab Emirates normalizing relations must be good right? Odd that I have heard EXACTLY 0 on those from you...I wonder why that is?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Then LEAVE, renounce your citizenship you absolute bore! Sick to shit of your constant bellyaching about it. Get the fuck out if you hate it so much.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Then LEAVE, renounce your citizenship you absolute bore! Sick to shit of your constant bellyaching about it. Get the fuck out if you hate it so much.
    Oh look. Suggesting that someone should leave their country of birth simply because Troll Kabongs idea of freedom of speech only applies to his own or opinions that agree with his.

Mr cancel culture in fulll flow already.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now you El Dullbong get to tell everyone what reality is?

Buzzed off your bitchtits on engineered green, eating doves livers astride a penny farthing with your two smoking jackets and you ask

"Antifa are entitled brats, the mentally ill, heroin/meth addicts....I wonder which group you fall into?"

I am not yet 50 but unlike yourself neither myself or either of my kids are as childish as you and would never fall for the crap you do, still now. Grow up and stop strawmanning to avoid taking responsibility for your own arguments.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

So now you El Dullbong get to tell everyone what reality is?

Buzzed off your bitchtits on engineered green, eating doves livers astride a penny farthing with your two smoking jackets and you ask

"Antifa are entitled brats, the mentally ill, heroin/meth addicts....I wonder which group you fall into?"

I am not yet 50 but unlike yourself neither myself or either of my kids are as childish as you and would never fall for the crap you do, still now. Grow up and stop strawmanning to avoid taking responsibility for your own arguments.
    You haven't got a clue old man and I don't reckon you ever will.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is impossible to interact with. He has to get personal when my comment was not anything personal about him.

The sign of youth and inexperience.

Lyle you are hopeless. One minute you are definitely civil and harmonious, and then the next minute you have to start calling names and getting personal.

Getting older sucks Lyle trust me, you will find out one day, but I can say there was one good thing about getting older and that is you learn to avoid the kind of unnecessary personal wordages that you use.

Also Lyle, if you were a true American you would allow the freedom of speech of people who criticize America while living in America.

Beanz is right that you want to decide what free speech is acceptable and what is not.

If you get so annoyed by that, you need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why, but then again most people in their late thirties are definitely not mature enough or experienced enough to know to do that yet

Thread Information