428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Met a few. Seen quite a bit of coverage and aside from Don Bitter Lemon and Sharpton on air it would seem to be sighted as domestic terrorists, militia types seems about right. Then again I'm sure on some far right site out there they're another mans 'Patriot' and get atta boys so media schmedia. I mean the local Sheriff sounds like a number one fan..you see that guy? I'm honestly not interested in their politics or what cult they bend the knee for but you can't very well see these collectives, recruitment drives from different backgrounds and dogmas specifically in Michigan and not admit that to a degree Trump has dog piled. He's railed on, called out and undercut Governors ..Whitmer here.. well before Covid. He's gone from Potholes to Football to literally "Liberate Michigan" ffs. Those are not lite words and have specific history. No he didn't stack the mags, attend the camps or do nighttime surveillance on coppers and their homes. But he sure as shat loves and longs for the deep divides..and people..some people..lap that spew up like free drinks and take the wheel. Words matter mane.
    Ah yes "dog whistle" and "orders from Trump to literally liberate" sure, sure, yeah I tell you, I take it quite seriously

Donald Trump doesn't have to say a single fucking word for people to blame him for anything under the fucking sun.

THE

KIDNAPPERS

DIDN'T

EVEN

TRUMP

Oh but nah, you see it's Trump's words that made them act! Trump MK Ultra'd them into bloodthirsty zombies hell bent on carrying out his evil plans.

That's basically what one has to believe in order to buy that absolute horseshit logic. I'm sorry dude, but "Liberate Michigan" in no way shape or form says "Kidnap/kill the governor" and if it fucking did, then wouldn't actual Trump VOTERS do that instead of the imbeciles who attempted it and called Trump a and I quote "TYRANT" ?

Think.....I can't do it for you.
    Ah daring to ask questions and state facts about Individual#1 is now refusing to 'think'. Gotcha man. Why quote things I never said too? Maybe try coming out of the hyper sensitive everything Trump bubble and consider the bigger picture. If Trump was the be all end all and I wanted to put complete blame on him I'd throw up pics of one of these arrested ding dongs wearing his name of a hat, tweeting approval for him or cite cases of others doing violence or racial ranting while invoking his name..there are sites dedicated to it ffs.

Radicals, extremists and other hodgepodges of itchy trigger pullers are emboldened from all avenues. They feed on rhetoric and group think, feel out the distrust and animosity and take the temperature of the room to extend ranks. That's exactly what two of them were doing in the State house. To think this group was entirely 'antifa' because one wanker with ear gauges and a big bad scary circle A flag on his wall is missing the forest through the trees. Who exactly do you think he was trying to convince with "Trump is not your friend dude". Definitely not supposed like minded 'radical lefties' . Right, left, nothing quite unites in dire heated times like loathing of authoritarian figures and oppressive Governments. Some of them may like Trump, some may hate him..like I said I really don't care. But you simply cannot deny he inflames tensions and stokes chaos, literally weekly and minds like these travel in the wake. He sees face offs in the streets and pulls out the ol poker to get the embers going. He thinks he may have a total handle on it, the whole tough guy 'I'll send in the Guard' stuff but I don't see it. Just a guy on a soap box playing air drums with sweaty dynamite without fail. He opens himself up to the due scrutiny every time he pops off..as PRESIDENT..about elected officials, media members etc being the enemy of the people, enemies of the State, they're guilty of treason, stand back and stand by etc etc in the role of Leader of the free world. You literally have groups change their banners and paraphernalia following his public statements and denying it doesn't make it untrue.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 10-15-2020 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So funny to see the way the media handles allegations about Trump vs allegations about Biden. And why during these Supreme Court hearings with Amy do the dem senators keep saying Trump hadn’t denounced white supremacist when it is on record that he did so many times? What is there game with that. If Trump is so bad why do they have to openly lie? What did Biden and his family pull. See like Biden straight up lied. Seems like the Biden family enriched themselves while Biden was VP. Doesn’t seem to create much fuss. Does it make anyone scratch their head? Even if you don’t like Trump does it cause concern that our media has such a bias. His entire administration was hogtied by a lie from day one, and it was a known lie. It’s been something to see. How many times did the left accuse him of treason and being a russian asset. And the media went along the whole time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...ium=SocialFlow

I'm sure nothing will continue to happen with this BLATANT corruption.

Awwww Hunter Biden is all tuckered out from smoking crack
    Fucking hell Cleetus. Use your brain and stop letting other people tell you what to think.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/14/su...al-media-bans/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Inherent vitality"

Just say it. Eugenics. Superior Genes, about as far removed from Christianity as you can get.

No wonder all the new right boys love Putin. Must be the uniform that turns them on.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fucking hell Cleetus. Use your brain and stop letting other people tell you what to think.

Stop letting other people tell you what to think

[PAUSE]

Here's what to think.

Sure thing Beanz, good looking out LOL

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[PAUSE]

Here's what to think.

How is a link that shows how daft your clickbait is with a very cogent and logical series of arguments 'telling you what to think'?

It is an alternative view that proves how fake news exists across the spectrum.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So funny to see the way the media handles allegations about Trump vs allegations about Biden. And why during these Supreme Court hearings with Amy do the dem senators keep saying Trump hadn’t denounced white supremacist when it is on record that he did so many times? What is there game with that. If Trump is so bad why do they have to openly lie? What did Biden and his family pull. See like Biden straight up lied. Seems like the Biden family enriched themselves while Biden was VP. Doesn’t seem to create much fuss. Does it make anyone scratch their head? Even if you don’t like Trump does it cause concern that our media has such a bias. His entire administration was hogtied by a lie from day one, and it was a known lie. It’s been something to see. How many times did the left accuse him of treason and being a russian asset. And the media went along the whole time.

Day One, as I recall, was Trump and his administration insisting that his inauguration ceremony crowd was larger than Obama's... even though photographs taken from the same perspective and the same timeframe proved otherwise.

Day One, as I remember, was Kellyanne Conway telling everyone about "alternative facts."

THAT..... is the lie they were "hogtied" with from Day One.

Initial impressions are a bitch.... and that was a hell of a first impression to start off with.

Once you brand yourself a liar, it's tough to shake the label.

Then again.... heaven forbid they would have taken the high road (while putting the press in its place to boot).... responding to the biased press (yes... most of us have always known of their existence ) that there are more important things to discuss during the new President's first press conference than the damn size of an inaugural crowd.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 10-15-2020 at 01:54 PM.

El Kabong Guest

[PAUSE]

Here's what to think.

How is a link that shows how daft your clickbait is with a very cogent and logical series of arguments 'telling you what to think'?

OH and have they done this for anything related to Trump, anything at all? Any of the stories which ONLY cite "anonymous sources"? Have tech giants Facebook & Twitter censored those stories? Just wondering.

Burisma official reportedly linked to Joe Biden met with State officials in 2016, memos show
    https://justthenews.com/accountabili...iden-met-state
    Biden's campaign, which has previously denied the Democratic presidential nominee had any contact with his son's business, did not directly deny a meeting took place, instead saying there was no record of it on the vice president's official schedule.

Just the News has been unable to confirm the authenticity of the emails cited by the New York Post. But the State Department memos obtained under a FOIA lawsuit at least confirm Pozharskyi met with Obama administration officials at a time when the company he and Hunter Biden worked for remained under corruption investigation.

And those meetings were controversial enough that they were briefed to America's top diplomat in Ukraine, the memos released under FOIA show.

So Joe Biden didn't know of Hunter's position with Burisma but it was known by Maria Yovanavitch? And also, how does Hunter even land that job with Burisma if not for his being the son of the VP of the United States? It ain't like the guy had experience or is/was good at "business".

I have a feeling that there's more information regarding Hunter Biden & Burisma coming, but hey, let's just wait and see shall we? I mean there's plenty of time for stories to break before election day. And there will be plenty of time afterwards.

If Trump's kids were involved in shit like that there would be nonstop coverage.

More will come and you'll stan for Biden & the corrupt folks on the left as always.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-15-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[PAUSE]

Here's what to think.

OH and have they done this for anything related to Trump, anything at all? Any of the stories which ONLY cite "anonymous sources"? Have tech giants Facebook & Twitter censored those stories? Just wondering.

If you want to see a conspiracy you will see it. You are tying yourself in knots in order to avoid the most obvious conclusions. It's got Putin's hands all over it. It what the Russians under Putin do. They will sow disinformation and fuck with other elections just for the hell of it. You are pretending that somebody trying to remove a corrupt official is the problem and the Donald is somehow an innocent bystander when the opposite has been true since day one. You can sit there with a straight face when Trump accuses people of making their family rich and taking money from corrupt sources after being elected by the American public Ha!

And then you have the cheek to insist i must be smoking crack or meth or whatever , whilst taking a bong hit as you tell me, you have a scoop that proves you were right all along?

Trump has not been exonerated at all, just like the corrupt Brexit campaign hasn't. You are literally backing criminal traitors and then lecturing law abiding citizens for not wearing the same tin foil hat as you and backing your own right wing version of Fake News propaganda.

Think for yourself.

Facebook and twitter are private companies you seem to think you should have the right to tell them what to run with and what to veto.

Unlike you i have never looked to them as bastions of integrity or good sources of info, just like unlike you i would not usually look to conventional politicians to solve the crisis this disaster capitalism you are backing to the hilt is wrecking on the natural, cultural, and spiritual world around us.

Does Trump absolute amoral attitude and actions not bother you at all?

The UK has become a laughing stock under Johnson and i don't think Trump is helping the USA either with such a ridiculously belligerent and backwards view of the world.

You don't believe in human rights do you?

Or animal rights?

any rights at all?

Is it all just a game then?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Help me out because i am a little confused.

So you can in the U.S become a Supreme Court Justice without ever trying a case?

Wow. And people think that the media are the main problem?

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/...V4mJbKsC7PwLq4
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

If you want to see a conspiracy you will see it. You are tying yourself in knots in order to avoid the most obvious conclusions. It's got Putin's hands all over it. It what the Russians under Putin do. They will sow disinformation and fuck with other elections just for the hell of it. You are pretending that somebody trying to remove a corrupt official is the problem and the Donald is somehow an innocent bystander when the opposite has been true since day one. You can sit there with a straight face when Trump accuses people of making their family rich and taking money from corrupt sources after being elected by the American public Ha!

And then you have the cheek to insist i must be smoking crack or meth or whatever , whilst taking a bong hit as you tell me, you have a scoop that proves you were right all along?

Trump has not been exonerated at all, just like the corrupt Brexit campaign hasn't. You are literally backing criminal traitors and then lecturing law abiding citizens for not wearing the same tin foil hat as you and backing your own right wing version of Fake News propaganda.

Think for yourself.

Facebook and twitter are private companies you seem to think you should have the right to tell them what to run with and what to veto.

Unlike you i have never looked to them as bastions of integrity or good sources of info, just like unlike you i would not usually look to conventional politicians to solve the crisis this disaster capitalism you are backing to the hilt is wrecking on the natural, cultural, and spiritual world around us.

The UK has become a laughing stock under Johnson and i don't think Trump is helping the USA either with such a ridiculously belligerent and backwards view of the world.

Or animal rights?

any rights at all?

There you have it folks, the rantings and ravings of the lunatic mind.

Who accused you of smoking what?

"They will sow disinformation"...like the Steele Dossier? You mean like that? That disinformation came from Russian sources! Bought & paid for by none other than HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON! And yet you're ever so quiet about that. It's like you've got blinders on. And you can look up who Manafort was actually over in Ukraine with and working with....DEMOCRATS! Tony Podesta (brother of John who ran HRC's 2016 campaign), Greg Craig, Mark Penn (guy who ran HRC's 2008 primary campaign).....you act like i haven't a clue on this topic and like I haven't read SEVERAL books about it including 1 by a "Never Trumper"

"Trump has not been exonerated at all"....100% of the FISA warrants have been deemed invalid & lacking probable cause. This was KNOWN by the bad actors in the FBI who obtained them. That's as clear of a case of attempting to railroad someone (this someone being the duly elected & sitting President). It was a coup attempt and it continues on and you're so tied to your ideology you don't see it for what it is. The declassification of the materials tied to these cases/the coup will only solidify Trump's innocence and Obama, HRC's, et al's guilt.

On the contrary, I believe in a number of rights.

El Kabong Guest

Help me out because i am a little confused.

So you can in the U.S become a Supreme Court Justice without ever trying a case?

Wow. And people think that the media are the main problem?

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/...V4mJbKsC7PwLq4
    I would imagine people have already come to that conclusion.

https://law.marquette.edu/facultyblo...omment-page-1/
    In response to my earlier post about Chief Justices of the United States Supreme Court who were also the Court’s senior justice in terms of years of service, Nick Zales posed the question as to whether the late William Rehnquist was the only Chief Justice to have had no prior judicial experience before becoming a member of the Supreme Court. (While Rehnquist had served for 13 years as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court before being elevated to the Chief position, that was his only prior judicial experience.)

As it turns out, Rehnquist shared a lack of prior judicial experience with a majority of the men who have held the nation’s highest judicial office. Altogether, nine, or slightly more than half, of the 17 men who have held the position of Chief Justice were appointed without prior judicial experience.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2020/10/e...coney-barrett/
    President Donald Trump nominated her to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit on Nov. 2, 2017. He then nominated her to the Supreme Court, just under three years later, on Sept. 26, 2020. Chief Justice John Roberts, nominated by President George W. Bush to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, similarly served less than three years as an appeals court judge before Bush nominated him to the Supreme Court.

And yes, the corporate media are the enemy of the people.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think for yourself.

Or animal rights?

any rights at all?

There you have it folks, the rantings and ravings of the lunatic mind.

Who accused you of smoking what?

"They will sow disinformation"...like the Steele Dossier? You mean like that? That disinformation came from Russian sources! Bought & paid for by none other than HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON! And yet you're ever so quiet about that. It's like you've got blinders on. And you can look up who Manafort was actually over in Ukraine with and working with....DEMOCRATS! Tony Podesta (brother of John who ran HRC's 2016 campaign), Greg Craig, Mark Penn (guy who ran HRC's 2008 primary campaign).....you act like i haven't a clue on this topic and like I haven't read SEVERAL books about it including 1 by a "Never Trumper"

"Trump has not been exonerated at all"....100% of the FISA warrants have been deemed invalid & lacking probable cause. This was KNOWN by the bad actors in the FBI who obtained them. That's as clear of a case of attempting to railroad someone (this someone being the duly elected & sitting President). It was a coup attempt and it continues on and you're so tied to your ideology you don't see it for what it is. The declassification of the materials tied to these cases/the coup will only solidify Trump's innocence and Obama, HRC's, et al's guilt.

On the contrary, I believe in a number of rights.
    You are gas lighting El Kabong. You can seemingly not engage in conversation with me without first ascribing the attributes of mental illness to any of my responses in order to avoid engaging in debate. Anyone would think that yourself and two of your pals have been agreeing on a strategy to cover up how calm the forum was for weeks in all of your absence.

If i am mistaken drop in to the Zoom meeting on Saturday and show some good faith so that you can disavow yourself of such fanciful and ludicrous notions. You love secret meetings but this one is totally out in the open and you don't even need to know a secret handshake or have to wear any Buffalo horns to get in. See you there Big fella.

Here are your words again from two days ago

"Antifa are entitled brats, the mentally ill, heroin/meth addicts....I wonder which group you fall into"

So no need to feign innocence with the
    "Who accused you of smoking what?"

You smoke a lot of weed and it will fuck with your memory so i forgive your forgetfulness young man.

As for Hilary unlike yourself none of my friends, family or colleagues would have in a million years voted for her or her husband. That is the fatal flaw in your arrogant assumptions. I don't have to be gullible enough to vote for the other bunch of hypocrites to see what a compulsive and corrupt liar Trump is, that would be stupid.

And yet Trump has still not locked her up? What is stopping him?

You are going to tell me he is being controlled by the Illuminati next or bring up your penny dreadful weekend reading as 'Evidence'?

You are faced with clear evidence of Trumps actions everyday and yet you turn away and are silent for weeks in order to avoid facing it. He is up to his neck in it and you are still telling everyone to "look over here"

Hidden Content

Thread Information