Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  252
Likes Likes:  1,476
Dislikes Dislikes:  111
Page 386 of 488 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 7306

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #5776
    El Kabong Guest

    Default Re: Today in Trump



    Mmmmm...I like THAT

  2. #5777
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,224
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's not sweet, disabled people do not need your sympathy, just a little empathy.

    When you break down posts it comes across as patronising and rather unnecessarily pedantic.

    I assume it is just your style, but i have worked with non-verbal people on the spectrum who would never dream of having to be so literal.

    I would never mock somebody for something beyond their control and certainly never use a disability as a stick to beat someone with.

    They may already have trouble standing up and taking their stick would just be taking the piss.
    You said "That is nice" and I said "That's sweet"....where I'm from "nice" & "sweet" (as used in the context we both used those words) are synonyms and so your taking issue with what I said comes off as you taking issue with my agreeing with you. And I gotta say, that feeling, not all that uncommon in my experiences with you and it's never pleasant.

    "it comes across as patronising and rather unnecessarily pedantic"......and how would you classify your response? Do you feel like this is helping or hurting your experience here? How would you think I'd respond to such an accusation instead of a more inquisitive tone "Hey why did you break your post down like so?"?

    Oh you assume do you? So you're telling me that you've worked with people dealing with all kinds of issues, you're kind and patient with them. you're not blaming them for anything they can't control or what have you, but with me, nah we'll just chalk it up to my being an asshole because it ain't like you to misunderstand, misrepresent, misjudge etc comments by other posters?

    Then i apologise. So much is lost when you type stuff and there is no non verbal communication to get cues from. I am nearly always sarcastic and i wrongly assume you were being so too, because "that is sweet" sounds like that to my

    ears. I don't take issue with you agreeing with me, not at all, quite the opposite. I really have always found your style overbearing, confrontational and patronising. I mean a few posts back you were telling Spicoli that you couldn't think for

    him, or something equally condescending, and i have always figured that you are used to talking to people like that and not being confronted with how rude and arrogant that sounds, so i assumed i did not need to use kid gloves when talking

    to you.


    I can't post a thing without a tone of insanity, drug addiction, anger and vitriol being superimposed on it so maybe i am over compensating for that uphill struggle.

    Do you have a learning difficulty or disablilty then that i am unaware of? If so please forgive any misunderstanding and if not then tell me what barriers i can remove that will make any future interactions less stressful or dramatic.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #5778
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,322
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Although I find it odd beaner takes such umbrage with Americans who feel differently about their political situation than he does, being a Brit and residing in Britain and whatnot, I do agree with beaner that @El Kabong and @Gandalf are gay for not attending the zoom meetings as beaner has instructed. I do believe beanerbaby is right. If they do not attend they are trolls. They have been members here for what a decade or some shit but how are we to know they are not troll like beings unless they show themselves? Shit they could be hobbits n shitz. Maybe they have human bodies but cat heads. What are they hiding? Why the refusal to zoom? Certainly something fishy is going on. Fish heads? I bet it’s fish heads but furry like cats. What a couple losers. I of course would no doubt attend the zoom festival but as is well known I run the zoom for losers at the same time the regular saddo zoom takes place. Neither of them has appeared in the little boxes on my zoom thing either which lends more credence to the notion that they are at the very least trolls, if not hobbits but more likely they have fish heads and cat fur. Probably full of dander the both of them.

  4. #5779
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    There is a good sense or Spirit lately of trying to understand each other on here I noticed which is good.

  5. #5780
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,322
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I think we should all go around the room and say something nice about each other.

  6. #5781
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,322
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Here I will start, beaner I think you live in a cool country that I hope to visit someday. I don’t care about your countries politics that’s up to you guys. I thought the whole nazi dog thing was funny, I apologize if I upset you when I was going off in the funny rules I think your country has. It wasn’t an attack on your country or your leader, I hope he is well, I just found some of that stuff funny.

  7. #5782
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Walrus likes to hike in the wilderness and reflect. He is also rather able to work the night shift which I don't think I could ever do. He also works with vulnerable populations and that is commendable

  8. #5783
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,224
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think we should all go around the room and say something nice about each other.
    I admire your anal capacatity and girth.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #5784
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,224
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Here I will start, beaner I think you live in a cool country that I hope to visit someday. I don’t care about your countries politics that’s up to you guys. I thought the whole nazi dog thing was funny, I apologize if I upset you when I was going off in the funny rules I think your country has. It wasn’t an attack on your country or your leader, I hope he is well, I just found some of that stuff funny.

    No worries don't remember the nazi dig and Johnson is a cunt, fuck him.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #5785
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,322
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Here I will start, beaner I think you live in a cool country that I hope to visit someday. I don’t care about your countries politics that’s up to you guys. I thought the whole nazi dog thing was funny, I apologize if I upset you when I was going off in the funny rules I think your country has. It wasn’t an attack on your country or your leader, I hope he is well, I just found some of that stuff funny.

    No worries don't remember the nazi dig and Johnson is a cunt, fuck him.
    No it wasn’t a dig I just brought up the news that the Nazi dog guy got arrested and you didn’t like me commenting on your countries politics which I wasn’t doing I found some of the laws odd. But probably every country finds other countries laws odd. I mean look at Saudi Arabia. Ever since I let my subscription to the economist run out I now have very little in the way of news from England but I’m a bit sick of politics in general. It’s gotten overly nasty in the US. Fortunately I found a small group lately where we just talk about shit without going haywire. It’s kind of refreshing. When you can discuss the hypocrisy of both sides even with someone who holds a different viewpoint. I was losing hope for a while.

    Anyway my cat hairy has a little hitler mustache. She was my mother’s cat but my mother got Alzheimer’s and kept forgetting she had a cat. So I ended up having to take hairy even though I’m 109% against her hitler mustache. I’m like 99% sure my mother didn’t pick hairy because of the hitler mustache.

    And Brock I rarely work third shift anymore. I don’t really look at working with the vulnerable as noble but for me it seems to give work more meaning than replacing motors etc. it’s certainly not work you do to get rich. I will say that year I spent working in the homeless shelter was probably the best job I ever worked. When I left for this new place a number of the residents started crying. It really tugged at my heart but I reminded them they were going to be moving on to better opportunities we must take these chances in life and they aren’t always comfortable. So no it’s not noble it’s actually an honor. I learn more from them perspective wise. Let me give you an example.

    Every other Thursday I go to the food bank for two families in the city I work in. They are supposed to come with me but often I knock it out first thing in the morning and they have some physical issues which make it difficult for them to carry the groceries etc so I can get it done quicker if I just do it myself and deliver it. Anyway I dropped off the stuff and I was talking to one of the ladies. She was cleaning her apartment and as always was very appreciative of my dropping off the food. She insisted I see the cleaning she is doing and these shelves she is working on. Then she turned to me and said “I really love my apartment everyday I feel like I’m waking up at the Ritz.” Now it is a nice place, it’s 750 bucks a month first floor of a duplex. They are both on SSDI and just barely keep up with it but they do. So anyway I just took it at face value I thought they just like their apartment because it’s nice. But then she said “when I was strung out on drugs and messed up I lived in the woods in a tent for several years I never knew I would have a place like this.” See if she had not added that I would have just thought she enjoys her nice apartment. That puts a completely different perspective on it. Yes the government is basically paying for their housing but they made the proper changes to maintain it. See I should have told her that, reminded her of the changes she made but I was thrown off because I was trying to understand the perspective she threw at me.

    So no I think the people I work with are commendable. They do there best dealing with some heavy duty shit.

  11. #5786
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Louisville,ky
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    784
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Don't listen to the TV. I think Trump is going to win reelection. Biden's people are not fired up. Trump's people are. Trump army will turn up in droves. In key swing states Ohio and Pennsylvania the gap is closing fast. I may vote for Trump because I'm tired of endless wars. Biden = war with Iran.

  12. #5787
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,322
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Don't listen to the TV. I think Trump is going to win reelection. Biden's people are not fired up. Trump's people are. Trump army will turn up in droves. In key swing states Ohio and Pennsylvania the gap is closing fast. I may vote for Trump because I'm tired of endless wars. Biden = war with Iran.
    It was odd at the democrat convention. It was like a call to war with Syria. Look up the stats. If trump finishes his term without entering a new engagement militarily he will be the first president to do so in — years.

  13. #5788
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    41,768
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4864
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Dunno, I've come to the conclusion Trump has pulled the wool pertaining to the possibilities. More likely stumbling into conflicts backwards with his approach rather than pulling the lever 'willingly'. To date Trump has had troops bombed in retaliation and suffer brain injuries at the hand of Iran..then blowing it off. He's the best friend of the Military industrial complex. And he's also the first in decades to arm subs with nukes. And for all the 'bring them home' talk we just sent more to Syria w/ armor where Russia now takes potshots at us with rivalry for the oil fields even though it's not ours or theirs. His cuts in Germany are dangerous with the arms agreement with Russia set to expire in Jan or Feb and no site of any deal at hand. Oh and apparently ol Kim has nice big fat new ICBMs to go along with his letters now and uranium enrichment continues. He's set to bypass a decades old agreement on Drone sales globally between previously determined shady operators. Between China and India on a hot boarder right now they'll be flying off the shelf. I don't trust any knob in Washington with the arsenal that is the U.S military if I'm honest but I believe Trump is getting trolled on some fronts that will come with a price tag as we go. There is something to varying degrees to be said about 'rule by strength' I just dont trust his highly irrational judgment and execution is all.

  14. #5789
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,322
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Dunno, I've come to the conclusion Trump has pulled the wool pertaining to the possibilities. More likely stumbling into conflicts backwards with his approach rather than pulling the lever 'willingly'. To date Trump has had troops bombed in retaliation and suffer brain injuries at the hand of Iran..then blowing it off. He's the best friend of the Military industrial complex. And he's also the first in decades to arm subs with nukes. And for all the 'bring them home' talk we just sent more to Syria w/ armor where Russia now takes potshots at us with rivalry for the oil fields even though it's not ours or theirs. His cuts in Germany are dangerous with the arms agreement with Russia set to expire in Jan or Feb and no site of any deal at hand. Oh and apparently ol Kim has nice big fat new ICBMs to go along with his letters now and uranium enrichment continues. He's set to bypass a decades old agreement on Drone sales globally between previously determined shady operators. Between China and India on a hot boarder right now they'll be flying off the shelf. I don't trust any knob in Washington with the arsenal that is the U.S military if I'm honest but I believe Trump is getting trolled on some fronts that will come with a price tag as we go. There is something to varying degrees to be said about 'rule by strength' I just dont trust his highly irrational judgment and execution is all.
    Of course

  15. #5790
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    41,768
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4864
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Dunno, I've come to the conclusion Trump has pulled the wool pertaining to the possibilities. More likely stumbling into conflicts backwards with his approach rather than pulling the lever 'willingly'. To date Trump has had troops bombed in retaliation and suffer brain injuries at the hand of Iran..then blowing it off. He's the best friend of the Military industrial complex. And he's also the first in decades to arm subs with nukes. And for all the 'bring them home' talk we just sent more to Syria w/ armor where Russia now takes potshots at us with rivalry for the oil fields even though it's not ours or theirs. His cuts in Germany are dangerous with the arms agreement with Russia set to expire in Jan or Feb and no site of any deal at hand. Oh and apparently ol Kim has nice big fat new ICBMs to go along with his letters now and uranium enrichment continues. He's set to bypass a decades old agreement on Drone sales globally between previously determined shady operators. Between China and India on a hot boarder right now they'll be flying off the shelf. I don't trust any knob in Washington with the arsenal that is the U.S military if I'm honest but I believe Trump is getting trolled on some fronts that will come with a price tag as we go. There is something to varying degrees to be said about 'rule by strength' I just dont trust his highly irrational judgment and execution is all.
    Of course
    Should have added more o's. Like Oooooof course. Emphasizes it a bit. Or could have used this kid, says it all

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing