Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    From a purely objective standpoint, the last 20 minutes of that debate Trump ass-raped Biden with a red hot trident. Biden was stuttering and stammering and going blank and confusing words, sometimes inventing words that dont exist in English (trust me) and THEN......THEN.......claiming Trump said he was Lincoln, ouch, Trump jumped on his ass on that gem. Then the otherworldly frozen moment when Biden said "It was a Republican Congress........" it was like suspended animation, frozen in time and space...... 1..........2................3..................... .4.....................................

"Thats my answer" .........5.........................6.............. .................................7................ .................................................. .

and in a tiny lil voice Trump says "Ya gotta talk em into it sometimes Joe...... ya gotta talk em into it."

Damn, ouch, BIden really looked demented in the final 20 minutes, really bad speaking and word mixups: "Rudy Jolly"...... too many to count. Not good at all.

Trump also drove the dagger home over the oil issue, singling out Texas and Oklahoma. Joe wasn't going to win Texas anyway... but that pretty much puts the cherry on top.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    From a purely objective standpoint, the last 20 minutes of that debate Trump ass-raped Biden with a red hot trident. Biden was stuttering and stammering and going blank and confusing words, sometimes inventing words that dont exist in English (trust me) and THEN......THEN.......claiming Trump said he was Lincoln, ouch, Trump jumped on his ass on that gem. Then the otherworldly frozen moment when Biden said "It was a Republican Congress........" it was like suspended animation, frozen in time and space...... 1..........2................3..................... .4.....................................

"Thats my answer" .........5.........................6.............. .................................7................ .................................................. .

and in a tiny lil voice Trump says "Ya gotta talk em into it sometimes Joe...... ya gotta talk em into it."

Damn, ouch, BIden really looked demented in the final 20 minutes, really bad speaking and word mixups: "Rudy Jolly"...... too many to count. Not good at all.

Trump also drove the dagger home over the oil issue, singling out Texas and Oklahoma. Joe wasn't going to win Texas anyway... but that pretty much puts the cherry on top.

Yep. Biden had his chance here in the last debate, just days from Nov. 3, and although he did his homework and was pretty smooth on his points and arguments, he just choked as Trump started throwing on the beltline, on the hips, thumbing him with the jab, lacing him across the face when the ref was on the other side; Joe just cant seem to pull the trigger......painful moment was when Trump said "You know why, Joe? Because youre all talk........ (count to 3 slowly.....)....and NO ACTION!" I mean talk about a sucker punch. And it STILL landed.

and then there was this, fact checked by WHO? CNN?

Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-23-2020 at 05:28 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Biden said "The Poor Boys".......... he was pretty much done for the evening..... but this here, THIS........

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I apologise to pubic lice.
    Wouldn't want to insult your friends and relatives would you?

Nuts, Can you not tell the difference? You and Tito are her to defend yourselves, and though both of you seem to have had a sense of humour by-pass , people's friends and family should be strictly off limits. Basic common decency.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Biden said "The Poor Boys".......... he was pretty much done for the evening..... but this here, THIS........

But then you could quite easily turn that on it's head and see that for Biden who probably had a comfortable retirement to look forward to that he is running for the same reason. I get that Trump got voted in on a promise to not be like a politician, but at this point he has actually surpassed everyone in being the most corrupt politician of the last 100 years. The swamp is full of his friends because he has always been surrounded by crooks. If he represented anything different he would never have been around the Clintons and Epsteins etc of the world. Neck Deep in it and people still will not see it. He even boasts about how he appoints those with vested interests to overturn any real changes for the better.

Look at his record on the Environment and then see how like nobody before he has put a price on everything and yet values nothing

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...acks-list.html

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/n...e-environment/
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-23-2020 at 10:49 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    An ex-business partner of Hunter Biden, in a news conference organized by the Trump campaign, alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was part of discussions around his son’s efforts to form an investment venture with a Chinese oil company. The Biden campaign denied Joe Biden had any involvement in the venture or stood to gain by it. In a statement to reporters Thursday, Anthony Bobulinski said that in 2017 Hunter Biden consulted his father about a planned venture with Chinese oil company CEFC China Energy Co. to invest in the U.S. and elsewhere. Mr. Bobulinski was also a partner. The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden. “Joe Biden has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever. He has never held stock in any such business arrangements nor has any family member or any other person ever held stock for him,” said Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates in a statement. https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-...re-11603421247 And a CNN poll with equal number of GOP and Democratic voters says Biden won the debate 53-39.
    Yeah....run with that. It ain't just 1 person saying this is the case it's multiple of Hunter's business associates AND Hunter's computer.

Oh CNN said Biden won? Imagine that

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An ex-business partner of Hunter Biden, in a news conference organized by the Trump campaign, alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was part of discussions around his son’s efforts to form an investment venture with a Chinese oil company. The Biden campaign denied Joe Biden had any involvement in the venture or stood to gain by it. In a statement to reporters Thursday, Anthony Bobulinski said that in 2017 Hunter Biden consulted his father about a planned venture with Chinese oil company CEFC China Energy Co. to invest in the U.S. and elsewhere. Mr. Bobulinski was also a partner. The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden. “Joe Biden has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever. He has never held stock in any such business arrangements nor has any family member or any other person ever held stock for him,” said Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates in a statement. https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-...re-11603421247 And a CNN poll with equal number of GOP and Democratic voters says Biden won the debate 53-39.
    Yeah....run with that. It ain't just 1 person saying this is the case it's multiple of Hunter's business associates AND Hunter's computer.

So Kirk gives Biden a pass, seems to keep an open mind with Biden, fair enough. Someone help me out here, didn’t he buy every piece of bullshit about Trump even all the shit that was proven a hit by the Hillary campaign working hand in hand with russian operatives? I think he still tries to believe it despite it completely falling apart

Ha!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So Kirk gives Biden a pass, seems to keep an open mind with Biden, fair enough. Someone help me out here, didn’t he buy every piece of bullshit about Trump even all the shit that was proven a hit by the Hillary campaign working hand in hand with russian operatives? I think he still tries to believe it despite it completely falling apart

Ha!
    Kirk was assuring me that Russia Russia Russia was going to end the Trump Administration.... I'm still waiting for it

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gotta admit I didn’t watch the debate. My wife had it on I got home late but did listen to it. The small parts I did hear it sounded like Biden did ok. I did here Trump being interrupted a lot but like I said I didn’t sit down and watch it. I still don’t think Biden needs to be in the White House pressure cooker. I really don’t think the guy is healthy. I’ll probably read the transcript of the debate. Maybe I won’t bother. When I say I want this shit to be over I truly mean it. Who ever wins I wish them well, I hope everyone can calm down and we can go about trying to make things a little better. I’ll say that for whoever wins. Yes I think joe enriched his family and fell into corruption but it doesn’t seem like anyone cares. I don’t hate the US, I think it’s a decent country. I think we have problems like many other countries. So good luck to the winner. I really hope the many states that flooded their counties with ballots doesn’t make such a mess it takes months to figure out who won. I hope Biden doesn’t listen to Hillary and refuse to concede no matter what. I hope it goes smoothly on all sides but I think we have been set up for a big mess

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts, Can you not tell the difference? You and Tito are her to defend yourselves, and though both of you seem to have had a sense of humour by-pass , people's friends and family should be strictly off limits. Basic common decency.

Basic... common... decency. A concept as foreign to you as the dialects spoken by remote tribes in South America. Do us all a favor and don't utter phrases you'll never know the meaning of.

About friends and family....

It's about time someone told you how much of a fucking idiot you are by putting your whole miserable life out there in the first place.

No one here gives a shit about your dysfunctional family... your fucked up upbringing... your life's struggles... and your mental disabilities.

You put it all out there... so when things get personal you become a target.

Granted... I've never attacked your family or anyone close to you. I've kept my bullseye on you... basically because it's not your family's fault you came out as fucked up as you did.

"Humor bypass"? Again... attacking people and then running to the sidelines, passing it off as humor, well... that's just the mark of a diseased mind and a fucked up personality to go along with it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And by the way just as an example I have a buddy a few towns over who hates trump. We do discuss politics but keep it civil. This dude is a watch dealer, much more into watches than me but it’s also more of a business to him. Anyway he just sent me a 1960 Omega in working order to screw around with. It’s running ok but loses 5 minutes a day which is a little to much. Should be in the seconds. Anyway ya just little shit like that a lot of us do. He busts me balls and calls me a stupid potato eater due to my Irish heritage and I’ll call him a wop or something due to his Italian heritage but it’s just ball busting and no one gets upset. Yes there are people in the US who will insult/attack trump supporters but I think a lot of those cases are just mentally disturbed people and I’m not saying there aren’t any deranged trump supporters who do bad things that would be an incorrect statement. I’m just saying in the scheme of things no matter who wins me and this dude will remain friends and send each other free things just because we have we have much more in common and why would we dismiss or argue with each other due to political leanings. I seriously think we should all just operate like this. Wtf man 4 years goes by too quick.

Ha!

It's hard to read your entire posts... as they tend to drift away into blabber about watches and stocks. You must have gotten the distinct impression that some of us on here actually give a shit about your rambling stories.

I try not to be too hard on you, as you've been the forum's bottom feeder for some years now.

Drifting along... throwing in the pathetic attempts at self-effacing humor (a bit pathetic after a while)... trying to play both sides.

Which is why it's tough to refrain from laughing when you... (deep, serious voice here)... "try to talk about deep matters."

But go ahead... ramble away. ®

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Basic... common... decency. A concept as foreign to you as the dialects spoken by remote tribes in South America. Do us all a favor and don't utter phrases you'll never know the meaning of.

It's about time someone told you how much of a fucking idiot you are by putting your whole miserable life out there in the first place.

No one here gives a shit about your dysfunctional family... your fucked up upbringing... your life's struggles... and your mental disabilities.

Granted... I've never attacked your family or anyone close to you. I've kept my bullseye on you... basically because it's not your family's fault you came out as fucked up as you did.

"Humor bypass"? Again... attacking people and then running to the sidelines, passing it off as humor, well... that's just the mark of a diseased mind and a fucked up personality to go along with it.

Is this diseased mind like a zombie thing then?

Ha!
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Damning

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this diseased mind like a zombie thing then?

Ha!

Pretty much. And my apologies to zombies everywhere, if I may borrow a line. ® humor bypass smilie

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And by the way just as an example I have a buddy a few towns over who hates trump. We do discuss politics but keep it civil. This dude is a watch dealer, much more into watches than me but it’s also more of a business to him. Anyway he just sent me a 1960 Omega in working order to screw around with. It’s running ok but loses 5 minutes a day which is a little to much. Should be in the seconds. Anyway ya just little shit like that a lot of us do. He busts me balls and calls me a stupid potato eater due to my Irish heritage and I’ll call him a wop or something due to his Italian heritage but it’s just ball busting and no one gets upset. Yes there are people in the US who will insult/attack trump supporters but I think a lot of those cases are just mentally disturbed people and I’m not saying there aren’t any deranged trump supporters who do bad things that would be an incorrect statement. I’m just saying in the scheme of things no matter who wins me and this dude will remain friends and send each other free things just because we have we have much more in common and why would we dismiss or argue with each other due to political leanings. I seriously think we should all just operate like this. Wtf man 4 years goes by too quick.

Ha!

It's hard to read your entire posts... as they tend to drift away into blabber about watches and stocks. You must have gotten the distinct impression that some of us on here actually give a shit about your rambling stories.

I try not to be too hard on you, as you've been the forum's bottom feeder for some years now.

Drifting along... throwing in the pathetic attempts at self-effacing humor (a bit pathetic after a while)... trying to play both sides.

Which is why it's tough to refrain from laughing when you... (deep, serious voice here)... "try to talk about deep matters."

But go ahead... ramble away. ®

Ha!

#DeffonotAngry
    Hidden Content

Thread Information