Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

You people means of the people who constantly are detracting from Trump.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    This is part of the art of the deal. Trump said before he was elected that he would not announce any moves that he made and sometimes would announce misleading moves to throw off the person he is negotiating with and the throw off the public. Donald Trump is the master dealer. Every move he makes whether it appears to be a cancellation or a 180 degree turn is part of the negotiations and the deal. Dealing is a psychological double clutch double guest triple guess process. You people are really reducing it to what it appears to be at face value. Do you really think Donald Trump can be taken at face value?
    That is not an asset. Unpredictable behavior is useful when you are actually engaged in a war not when you are trying to negotiate or engage with other countries. Being an arse is not some super clever well thought out way of gaining the upper hand it is the last resort of of an ignoramus constantly bluffing that he is something he clearly is not. It's why he did so well on reality TV and it is the way he conducts himself now. He is supposed to be representing the interests of all of America not just his own ego. All he has done is alienate both South and North Korea and signaled his weakness to China who will now do a number on America trade wise.

He can't negotiate for toffees. All this tweeting just reveals his empty hand. He is needy and can be bought. The deals with the Saudis proves this. The art of the deal is a farce and you refuse to see it because for you Trump represents the last roll of the dice.

In reality he is just like those before him.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    This is part of the art of the deal. Trump said before he was elected that he would not announce any moves that he made and sometimes would announce misleading moves to throw off the person he is negotiating with and the throw off the public. Donald Trump is the master dealer. Every move he makes whether it appears to be a cancellation or a 180 degree turn is part of the negotiations and the deal. Dealing is a psychological double clutch double guest triple guess process. You people are really reducing it to what it appears to be at face value. Do you really think Donald Trump can be taken at face value?
    Who are you people?

World leaders having dick measuring contests in public isn't hilarious? Bluff, double bluff, I don't care, it's still hilarious.
    Yeah I mean can't Trump take a page from Neville Chamberlain and Adolf Hitler? I mean it's not like a world leader to go back on his word

Fucking hell man. YES there's nuance and strategy and all that kind of shit going on in world politics.

Do you assholes not remember North Korea saying they'd do something and then going back on it with other leaders? Well Donald Trump took Lil Kim to the cleaners, he got the hostages back, he's made Kim Jong Un look like a fool, but still he extends an olive branch. North Korea say they still want the meeting, we'll see if they end up jumping through the right hoops to get the meeting. Things will work out, North Korea will play ball or they will get played ......patience

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Who are you people?

World leaders having dick measuring contests in public isn't hilarious? Bluff, double bluff, I don't care, it's still hilarious.
    Yeah I mean can't Trump take a page from Neville Chamberlain and Adolf Hitler? I mean it's not like a world leader to go back on his word

Fucking hell man. YES there's nuance and strategy and all that kind of shit going on in world politics.

Do you assholes not remember North Korea saying they'd do something and then going back on it with other leaders? Well Donald Trump took Lil Kim to the cleaners, he got the hostages back, he's made Kim Jong Un look like a fool, but still he extends an olive branch. North Korea say they still want the meeting, we'll see if they end up jumping through the right hoops to get the meeting. Things will work out, North Korea will play ball or they will get played ......patience
    Like I said to Brock, I don't give a flying fuck about the ranting. The way they speak to one another his hilarious, end analysis.

Why so aggressive? Chill dude
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Like I said to Brock, I don't give a flying fuck about the ranting. The way they speak to one another his hilarious, end analysis.

Why so aggressive? Chill dude
    The way Trump is treated or anyone on the right really vs how Obama and Hillary are treated...it's appalling. Obama is looked on like he was some sort of Leftist god and the media softball him questions still to this day.....the man droned the fuck out of a lot of people including American citizens. Hillary Clinton is the biggest crook there is walking free outside of prison and she's constantly praised. Donald Trump was fine....until he ran for President as a Republican and then it was fair game.

It's irritating and it's not just lefty foreigners who pull this shit it's our news media, 91% of news coverage on trump is negative, 91%. It's bullcrap.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beans I respect your interpretation that you think he is acting like an ass but that you think that his unpredictability could hurt negotiations.. I don't see it like that though I think when somebody is unpredictable it makes the other person have to be extra careful. When dealing with someone who is unpredictable you don't know what is going to happen and so it sort of wakes you up like a strong cup of coffee. Also since the United States clearly has the upper hand militarily I don't think that North Korea is now going to try any crazy stuff just because of Trumps unpredictability. They would be snuffed out in one second and would never dare

El Kabong Guest

Obama Admin Attorneys Team with Seth Rich’s Brother – Sue Private Eye Team Investigating Seth Rich
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ing-seth-rich/

Things that make you go "Hmmmm"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry I can't defend Trump's style. From the beginning I said what scared me the most about Trump was how he'd do on the global stage. So far he's doing miserably, IMO. Trump can be the world's greatest wheeler-dealer if we want to give him that much. But that doesn't translate well to the global stage, when dealing with other countries, especially in sensitive, potentially dangerous issues. You can portray strength without being an asshole, but Trump can't help himself. He was born an asshole and will always be an asshole. Maybe in dealing with domestic issues he can get away with being an asshole... but given enough time he's going to screw up royally and there will be hell to pay. I for one don't want, or can easily brush off, the spectre of North Korea being nuked out of existence. Yes it is a dick-measuring contest and it should be relegated to bars, not played out comically on the world stage. It is my future and my kids future out there on the balance, and it doesn't make me feel good to have a Grade A asshole holding the dice. Trump is like a crazed lunatic (think a good Jack Nicholson face) playing Russian roulette with all of our heads taking turns with the revolver. Obama was a disappointment, yes..... but he's GONE. Hillary would've been the WORST President in the history of the world, but she got bounced out. So what we have in front of us is Trump. I am of the full belief that a President can do his job and do it well, both domestic and abroad, while inspiring respect from people. But maybe that's asking too much nowadays. Maybe the bar has been set to low that all we care about are dollars and cents. Whether you believe that Trump has been good for the economy or any of the other major issues that should matter to us (and many of those would be pretty debatable), we can't be jaded enough to believe that the only one who can do this is a guy who's a total asshole. When 2020 rolls around, isn't there a DECENT human being who can do the job?? Is it really going to be a choice between the Hillarys and the Trumps from now on?? Fuck, that is depressing.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump was voted in and next will be Kanye.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is just a typical New Yorker. Take it from me the rest of the world we look like assholes but we're not

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is just a typical New Yorker. Take it from me the rest of the world we look like assholes but we're not

Bro I've got family in New York, and they're anything but. Don't shortchange yourself.

Trump has ZERO excuse for being an asshole.

Thing is..... he could still do the job he's doing, good or bad or both, and not have to be such an asshole about it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Bro I've got family in New York, and they're anything but. Don't shortchange yourself.

Thing is..... he could still do the job he's doing, good or bad or both, and not have to be such an asshole about it.
    Well calling him an a****** is just an opinion. I know what you're referring to believe me I do but I don't see that as an a******

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Well calling him an a****** is just an opinion. I know what you're referring to believe me I do but I don't see that as an a******

You are absolutely correct, bro. Me calling him an asshole is just an opinion. To me he is, and to you he isn't. Fair enough.

My only point is that being a New Yorker has nothing to do with it. There's New Yorkers who I consider wonderful human beings.

There's a reputation and all that, I get it. It's a big, tough city... and you're going to come across a certain breed of people. I understand that.

El Kabong Guest

The Trump-Kim Jong Un meeting might be back on again, we'll see.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito is calling me an asshole just because I'm from New York City you just can't make this stuff up

Thread Information