Nevada and Arizona cannot even count 2 million votes

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

hearing about ballot dumps of 88,000 being 100% Biden, and how Pennsylvania allows non-matching signatures, unverifiable postmarks..... what a train wreck. Also Michigan Attorney General saying 127,000 "spoiled" ballots.... lets hope for the teams of lawyers to make their cases and appeals before Jan. 20 FFS

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure what I watched in the late blurry AM. Frankly from both of them but for different reasons. There really was no reason to come out and speechify. Biden was drawn and worn tf out. And Trump, that was a despotic flailing flurry. He telegraphed for the longest time what he is doing now, SCOTUS and "stop counting the votes" and yelling the process is fraud. Whatever happens in the next 24 hrs or less sadly it seems we'll collectively spend the next 4 years looking backwards arguing yet another election while we do feck all about our current situations. And let's hope an argument is as far as it goes because kooks on both sides are hell bent on shit going sideways.

Votes to be counted it's the process

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    hearing about ballot dumps of 88,000 being 100% Biden, and how Pennsylvania allows non-matching signatures, unverifiable postmarks..... what a train wreck. Also Michigan Attorney General saying 127,000 "spoiled" ballots.... lets hope for the teams of lawyers to make their cases and appeals before Jan. 20 FFS
    Pretty sure Trump admin already went after Pa. and Michigan a month ago and State Supreme courts ruled to uphold the election standards as written by lawmakers. There will be a truckload of spaghettis thrown at the wall in the courts in this fallout. Even had a good friend send me links to Diamond and Silk as 'proof' in Pa

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandmiles Guest

Hmm. No question marks about any of that at all. After all, Fredo told me it was all normal.

CNN and all the others were once again totally wrong in all their polling. They are nowhere. Trump was right there all the way through and most sensible people knew that.

The issue here is the potential for fraud and unfortunately that will require serious investigation. I suspect the Russians did not drop bundles of 100,000 plus mail ballots on Biden and only Biden anywhere.

Trump will need to hold on until everything is investigated thoroughly.

Personally, I would never allow mail in ballots. There is too much room for suspicion and irregularity. You should be in person with ID and only the disabled allowed to mail in votes and even that should be checked repeatedly with supervision on all sides.

Lots of legal action to come.

Gandmiles Guest

To really make it fair, another election would be decent. If Biden has nothing to hide, then why not?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's Trump's ball. If he loses he can always say he won... take his ball and go home.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    Hmm. No question marks about any of that at all. After all, Fredo told me it was all normal.

CNN and all the others were once again totally wrong in all their polling. They are nowhere. Trump was right there all the way through and most sensible people knew that.

The issue here is the potential for fraud and unfortunately that will require serious investigation. I suspect the Russians did not drop bundles of 100,000 plus mail ballots on Biden and only Biden anywhere.

Trump will need to hold on until everything is investigated thoroughly.

Personally, I would never allow mail in ballots. There is too much room for suspicion and irregularity. You should be in person with ID and only the disabled allowed to mail in votes and even that should be checked repeatedly with supervision on all sides.

Lots of legal action to come.
    Covid 19 means you had to allow postal votes. The real question is why the person with the most overall votes does not win? The electoral system is broken.
    Last edited by Master; 11-05-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Covid 19 means you had to allow postal votes. The real question is why the person with the most overall votes does not win? The electoral system is broken.
    COVID was a convenient excuse to shutter the economy, demoralize the citizens, hide Biden's true numbers and attempt to steal the election.

We don't do a pure popular vote because we have the Electoral College and it's been that way since 1776. It's to keep more populous states from running roughshod over the smaller states. Our system works just fine.

Gandmiles Guest

It is not PR which is why it does not work that way. Covid is no reason not to vote in person. I am highly suspicious of these ballots and would like each and every one of them to be accounted for and checked. Too much room for fraud.

If legit, then there should be no objection. Too many exposes of postal ballots for it to be trusted.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    COVID was a convenient excuse to shutter the economy, demoralize the citizens, hide Biden's true numbers and attempt to steal the election.

We don't do a pure popular vote because we have the Electoral College and it's been that way since 1776. It's to keep more populous states from running roughshod over the smaller states. Our system works just fine.
    Has that happened before, I know it happened it 2016, but another time where the person with the most overall votes does not win?

I do not beleive we have that here.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information