Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

I think it is mathematically possible under our system too Master.

Obviously we don't have the electoral college system (why they don't allocate their votes proportionally to the votes within their states, I don't know), but we have constituencies that put forward one single MP.

At least Americans get to vote for their President - we don't get to vote for our Prime Minister!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Covid 19 means you had to allow postal votes. The real question is why the person with the most overall votes does not win? The electoral system is broken.
    COVID was a convenient excuse to shutter the economy, demoralize the citizens, hide Biden's true numbers and attempt to steal the election.

We don't do a pure popular vote because we have the Electoral College and it's been that way since 1776. It's to keep more populous states from running roughshod over the smaller states. Our system works just fine.
    Has that happened before, I know it happened it 2016, but another time where the person with the most overall votes does not win?

I do not beleive we have that here.
    Yes it has happened before. It is this way so that states other than New York & California have a say.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not in favour of PR and the first past the post system works here because normally you get a majority party going into government. Our system does penalise the 3rd and 4th parties but that does not matter as much. I do not think we have had a party in government that has less overall votes than the 2nd party.

That seems undemocratic, am I reading it wrong?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that Pennsylvania cannot verify if a mail in ballot was postmarked by November 3rd or signed properly and yet they are still going to count anything they have until the end of the day on November 6th.... has to be considered fishy and underhanded at best and outright crime at worst

I can see if there is a legible postmark that says November 3rd in conjunction with and this is very important ...a signature which matches, in that case I don't know what Trump would be complaining about, as a person had the legal right to mail in a ballot as long as it was postmarked by November 3rd and if it takes an additional 2 or 3 days to count that November 3rd postmarked mail in ballot then that should be legitimate

But Pennsylvania has openly said that some postmarks are illegible and others do not have any postmark at all and signatures no longer have to even match remotely

How the fuck can that slide

So basically somebody could take a postal truck right now with 50,000 mail in ballots for Donald Trump and park it somewhere near an election facility and then have an anonymous call come in saying oh by the way you forgot about that truck behind building number 26 down by the railroad tracks. The driver dropped it off in the wrong spot. Oh and none of those mail in ballots have postmarks but we're going to count them anyway

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    New York counted 11 million votes on time Nevada and Arizona cannot even count 2 million votes
    They haven't finished counting. No state has. It's just the election isn't close in these states. New York finished the 2016 election count in August 2017 believe it or not. Similarly there's no way to create large numbers of mail in ballots. There are endless safeguards. Obviously it's too much trouble for people to check actual facts before they post a load of old shite.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Covid 19 means you had to allow postal votes. The real question is why the person with the most overall votes does not win? The electoral system is broken.
    COVID was a convenient excuse to shutter the economy, demoralize the citizens, hide Biden's true numbers and attempt to steal the election. We don't do a pure popular vote because we have the Electoral College and it's been that way since 1776. It's to keep more populous states from running roughshod over the smaller states. Our system works just fine.
    Is every other country in the world taking part in this psyops scheme to demoralise Trump voters? And the electoral college has nothing to do with New York and California. Again, who needs facts eh. https://time.com/4558510/electoral-c...story-slavery/ The slave states were upset that because they didn't allow slaves the vote the north would have more representation than the south.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's been an incredibly stressful couple of weeks for me. I'm sitting back and relaxing with a tall glass of bleach and feeling good about a job well done.

I was in charge of the deep state voter fraud operation. Organising dozens of buses of urban voters to make it round multiple states in a short number of days while avoiding all the conservative outfits out there trying to catch us wasn't easy at all. It's looking like we got away with it though.

The mail in fraud was even harder to pull off. Being able to fix all the computer systems so they didn't pick up the fraudulent barcodes or voter ID or any other safeguards was a challenge. We had to pay a huge amount of officials off but luckily Soros was bankrolling the whole thing. Looks like we just scraped home anyway. Sleepy Joe is already off his meds and in a few weeks Kamala is going to be the President elect just in time for this year's War on Christmas.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Team of Nevada lawyers has ample evidence that North Las Vegas sent 4,550 ballots to Los Angeles homeless shelters, paid the residents to fill out ballots and sent them back to North Vegas.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Team of Nevada lawyers has ample evidence that North Las Vegas sent 4,550 ballots to Los Angeles homeless shelters, paid the residents to fill out ballots and sent them back to North Vegas.

That was me. They finally fucking caught one of the hundreds of frauds I was running.

Idiot.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knocked off work early. I'm sitting back drinking whisky and champagne that are older than me and enjoying watching people on Fox news lose their shot over why the count is Philadelphia is taking so long and ooooooh it looks so fishy. It's corrupt and unfair! You could tell the viewers the truth you cunts. The fucking GOP went to court to prevent mail in votes being counted early. If they'd been counted early like say Florida this would all be over now. Biden is going win win PA by the way. It's almost all early mail in votes that are still to be counted.

Fox is just outright propaganda. Even the adverts are fucking robbing Fox viewers. Gold coins, silver and motherfuckers selling nutritional supplements that the doctors don't want you to know about. What a fucking shower of shit.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Is every other country in the world taking part in this psyops scheme to demoralise Trump voters? And the electoral college has nothing to do with New York and California. Again, who needs facts eh. https://time.com/4558510/electoral-c...story-slavery/ The slave states were upset that because they didn't allow slaves the vote the north would have more representation than the south.
    Oh so no Russia this time Kirk? Glad to see that. Though I'm still waiting on a SINGLE person close to Trump or in his Administration to be charged with colluding with the Russians like you promised me would be the case.

You certainly don't need facts as you've utilized none. If The Electoral College was put into place merely to "defend slave states" how did Adams defeat Jefferson and John Quincy Adams defeat Jackson? And how too was Lincoln elected? And why if merely to strengthen the "slave states" would those slave states allow themselves to be outnumbered to begin with? Also why would Founding Fathers from "free states" call a pure national popular vote "radically vicious" (Elbridge Gerry of MA) and fear it would lead to "great evil of cabal and corruption" (Gouverneur Morris of PA)....IF as you say it was "just for the slave states"?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Oh so no Russia this time Kirk? Glad to see that. Though I'm still waiting on a SINGLE person close to Trump or in his Administration to be charged with colluding with the Russians like you promised me would be the case.

You certainly don't need facts as you've utilized none. If The Electoral College was put into place merely to "defend slave states" how did Adams defeat Jefferson and John Quincy Adams defeat Jackson? And how too was Lincoln elected? And why if merely to strengthen the "slave states" would those slave states allow themselves to be outnumbered to begin with? Also why would Founding Fathers from "free states" call a pure national popular vote "radically vicious" (Elbridge Gerry of MA) and fear it would lead to "great evil of cabal and corruption" (Gouverneur Morris of PA)....IF as you say it was "just for the slave states"?

Ooooh, you've googled an article. The deal that brought the electoral college into existence doesn't guarantee that any election result can't happen. Cherry picked quotes from centuries ago don't altere fact aimed, that the electoral college being created has nothing to so with New York and California. California and western states in general wwere actually really sparsely populated due to Europeans arriving in theast and having little reason to head alt the way west what with it still being dangerous anyway due to the various native/indigenous people being upset about the whole thing. California didn't begin to fill up until halfway through the nineteenth century during the gold rush. So yeah this is just another example of you knowing nothing about the country you live in. Idiot.

Thread Information