Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Donald Trump can remain in power if he declares martial law or if a world war breaks out. I don't think there will be any transition of administrations doing a world war. I might as well add in a civil war while I'm at it.

These could be either real or staged.

But something is going to happen.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I sort of agree with Lyle about Biden. He comes across as an ancient mediocrity. Kamala Harris, I haven't got a clue about, which is bit silly of me as I suspect she will be the president at some point.

Are these really the best people that a country like the US can come up with?

I really don't know enough about American politics to have a properly thought out or intelligent view about the Republican or Democratic Party to be honest. Our media doesn't really cover their policies in depth - just as the US media doesn't cover our parties properly.

So for most Europeans, it just becomes a matter of perceived personality with recent Presidents. Trump is nearly a perfect example of everything Europeans dislike about so-called 'ugly Americans'. Of course, there is no such thing as that caricature, but it deeply resonates with many people in Europe. Europeans are no less generally stupid than Americans!

Take Obama for example. Pretty admired across Europe because he spoke well, had charisma and made history by being half black. The truth is he was no friend of Europe, especially the U.K., his foreign policy was muddled and unhelpful and he didn't actually accomplish that much as President.

Never let facts get in the way of a good narrative though.

We see caricatures of fat, uneducated racist people, mainly driven by fear and ignorance, voting Trump .... then we see hordes of woke identity warriors, utterly aggressive and unaccepting of any viewpoint than their own voting Biden. So binary, so simplistic. Almost certainly wrong.

Biden has possibly won this election just by Not Being Donald Trump.

Why can't people calmly accept that other people have different views, beliefs and wishes? Why the division, fury and grudges? Madness
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I sort of agree with Lyle about Biden. He comes across as an ancient mediocrity. Kamala Harris, I haven't got a clue about, which is bit silly of me as I suspect she will be the president at some point.

Are these really the best people that a country like the US can come up with?

I really don't know enough about American politics to have a properly thought out or intelligent view about the Republican or Democratic Party to be honest. Our media doesn't really cover their policies in depth - just as the US media doesn't cover our parties properly.

So for most Europeans, it just becomes a matter of perceived personality with recent Presidents. Trump is nearly a perfect example of everything Europeans dislike about so-called 'ugly Americans'. Of course, there is no such thing as that caricature, but it deeply resonates with many people in Europe. Europeans are no less generally stupid than Americans!

Take Obama for example. Pretty admired across Europe because he spoke well, had charisma and made history by being half black. The truth is he was no friend of Europe, especially the U.K., his foreign policy was muddled and unhelpful and he didn't actually accomplish that much as President.

Never let facts get in the way of a good narrative though.

We see caricatures of fat, uneducated racist people, mainly driven by fear and ignorance, voting Trump .... then we see hordes of woke identity warriors, utterly aggressive and unaccepting of any viewpoint than their own voting Biden. So binary, so simplistic. Almost certainly wrong.

Biden has possibly won this election just by Not Being Donald Trump.

Why can't people calmly accept that other people have different views, beliefs and wishes? Why the division, fury and grudges? Madness

I think you not only agree with Lyle about Biden. Frankly, you agree with most on here. Nowhere is there a single post I can remember from anybody claiming Biden is the best thing since sliced bread.

As to your question as far as is this the best a country like the U.S. can come up with... well... been there done that too.

I've been shouting from the rooftops that the Democrats had 3 and a half years to come up with a viable candidate to challenge Trump and lead the nation forward... and all they've done is cry in their soup the whole time and finally trot out Biden.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

are we really supposed to believe Joe Biden pulled off Miracle Comebacks in the middle of the night in WI, MI, PA, GA, NC When Trump was leading by 790,000 votes in PA at the end of Election Day, for example? How does someone win 765,000 out of 790,000 votes

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    are we really supposed to believe Joe Biden pulled off Miracle Comebacks in the middle of the night in WI, MI, PA, GA, NC When Trump was leading by 790,000 votes in PA at the end of Election Day, for example? How does someone win 765,000 out of 790,000 votes

I don't know I suppose we'll have to wait for 6 months and 250 lawsuits and court battles to find out.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mail in counted last maybe. That’s why Trump was pushing the fraud fraud narrative as majority go to Biden. There are some seriously batshit nutty We wuz robbed plots going on and more to follow. Giuliani trotted out a poor ol gal who said she wasn’t allowed to vote then it turns out she already had O_o. Guess they’re taking Trumps directive to commit voting fraud by voting twice literally. And what’s with all the pop up prayer mantras. I’ve heard of keeping a President in your prayers during war or 9-11 etc but invoking God to intervene on behalf of any politician really strikes me a bit misplaced.

Under the radar but you know who really won 2020? Drugs and the ganja. I read they ‘legalized’ meth ffs . Now that’s just nuts.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any state that gets recounted goes to Trump

Wisconsin has now been ordered to do a recount

Georgia has now been ordered to do a recount

Pennsylvania definitely needs to be ordered to do a recount.

I voted for Jo Jorgensen, but this is a hijack

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I don't know I suppose we'll have to wait for 6 months and 250 lawsuits and court battles to find out.
    Sadly

Gandmiles Guest

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how do you figure it goes to Trump. Based on just not liking the result? Do you know the percentage threshold to merit a recount. Honestly all I’m seeing flood social media and Trump outlets are tons of accusations with little substance. Sharpi-Gate part 2 ffs? What they’re doing in Pa is trying to relitigate previously decided issues with the extension in the court of public opinion. This was what the minions were going to do all along, cry foul and run to SCOTUS. Iran, China and Putin must really be enjoying watching us cannibalize and refute our own Democracy.

Gandmiles Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

how do you figure it goes to Trump. Based on just not liking the result? Do you know the percentage threshold to merit a recount. Honestly all I’m seeing flood social media and Trump outlets are tons of accusations with little substance. Sharpi-Gate part 2 ffs? What they’re doing in Pa is trying to relitigate previously decided issues with the extension in the court of public opinion. This was what the minions were going to do all along, cry foul and run to SCOTUS. Iran, China and Putin must really be enjoying watching us cannibalize and refute our own Democracy.
    Baaa.... 🐑

Gandmiles Guest

Brock is right. If this is followed through thoroughly, then the possibility is that Trump may well still be President. The irregularities are all too apparent. Recount everything and question every ballot cast. People only want the truth and if Biden genuinely won then fine. However, there are question marks. Notice how every 'glitch' goes the way of the Democrats? I blame Russia. 🙄

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I voted for Jo Jorgensen.... So it's not because I don't like the result. It's because in the middle of the night in Wisconsin and Michigan in Pennsylvania there have been numerous eyewitness accounts there are even some videos of it on YouTube which I have seen, of cartons and cartons of ballots coming in like 3:45 in the morning or 4:45 in the morning after all the counting had stopped, and suddenly there were 265, 000 votes for Biden only in one chunk for example, or suddenly 126,000 votes all for Joe Biden for example from one neighborhood of one county in Pennsylvania.

Everybody knows that Philadelphia and Detroit are purely Democratic run cities for the past 125 years, about as crooked as Newark New Jersey where I lived for several years, and votes are being illegally "cured", meaning they are being completed or filled in or corrected if they have been filled out improperly, and these are illegal votes. These votes have been tampered with by democrats in heavily Democrats strongholds and then suddenly overnight Biden is ahead after being behind by 790,000 votes a few hours earlier in Pennsylvania. On a smaller scale due to a smaller population the same exact thing happened in Wisconsin and Michigan the same exact night. So many eyewitness accounts of ballots going through shenanigans, nobody knows who filled out the ballots, where they were sent in from because the envelopes are discarded after they are opened, no signature verification at all, and no residency requirements being met for thousands and thousands of voters... in Nevada for example 3,605 voters turned out to be homeless shelter inhabitants in Los Angeles county, who filled out the ballots and sent them back to Las Vegas. They have hundreds and hundreds of examples of things like this. And this is going to be a very long and painful process. But the Democrats are not allowed to hijack the election with these kinds of shenanigans. Literally hundreds of millions of mail in ballots were sent out.... What could possibly go wrong?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Baaa.... 🐑
    Hope you had a chance to cast your vote yeh. Hey I scrutinize equally I just don’t foster bs and thus far disproven boogeymen for 4 years now and try to hatch that egg when the votes don’t go my way.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I voted for Jo Jorgensen.... So it's not because I don't like the result. It's because in the middle of the night in Wisconsin and Michigan in Pennsylvania there have been numerous eyewitness accounts there are even some videos of it on YouTube which I have seen, of cartons and cartons of ballots coming in like 3:45 in the morning or 4:45 in the morning after all the counting had stopped, and suddenly there were 265, 000 votes for Biden only in one chunk for example, or suddenly 126,000 votes all for Joe Biden for example from one neighborhood of one county in Pennsylvania.

Everybody knows that Philadelphia and Detroit are purely Democratic run cities for the past 125 years, about as crooked as Newark New Jersey where I lived for several years, and votes are being illegally "cured", meaning they are being completed or filled in or corrected if they have been filled out improperly, and these are illegal votes. These votes have been tampered with by democrats in heavily Democrats strongholds and then suddenly overnight Biden is ahead after being behind by 790,000 votes a few hours earlier in Pennsylvania. On a smaller scale due to a smaller population the same exact thing happened in Wisconsin and Michigan the same exact night. So many eyewitness accounts of ballots going through shenanigans, nobody knows who filled out the ballots, where they were sent in from because the envelopes are discarded after they are opened, no signature verification at all, and no residency requirements being met for thousands and thousands of voters... in Nevada for example 3,605 voters turned out to be homeless shelter inhabitants in Los Angeles county, who filled out the ballots and sent them back to Las Vegas. They have hundreds and hundreds of examples of things like this. And this is going to be a very long and painful process. But the Democrats are not allowed to hijack the election with these kinds of shenanigans. Literally hundreds of millions of mail in ballots were sent out.... What could possibly go wrong?
    Saw it on ‘YouTube’ did ya . Hey a dead Republican..a dead one.. was elected to office in South Dakota yesterday so I know all about possible glitches and snafus.

Thread Information