679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    There was massive and widespread voter fraud across at least 20 States.
    Al Gore had 37 days in the year 2000 to contest just one county in the state of Florida.

We're talking about Hammer and Scorecard here.
    Doesn’t matter trumps a Nazi and A russian op He needs to go

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What I really don’t understand is that everyone looks to the US as the leader of the free World and the #1 nation for just about everything.
    So how the fuck can you guys completely fuck up a General Election and your reaction to a pandemic? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not sure the U.K. has covered itself in glory recently either.
    If we were talking about a rigged election in China or North Korea or somewhere like that, everybody would be full of disgust!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Al Gore had 37 days in the year 2000 to contest just one county in the state of Florida.

95% of the mainstream media is doing everything they can to try to humiliate and demonize Trump. Take a look at the headlines it's unbelievable. The mainstream media literally believes that they are the ones who declare the winner of the election.

Then the mainstream media makes fun of Ivanka Trump for declaring that Trump won Alaska today. Non-stop gotcha! They said oh how can Trump have won Alaska if it needs to be certified by the Electoral college? Just a bunch of wise ass retorts. No merit to them at all of course but anything for a gotcha! Moment.

"Trump refuses to concede". What Lame brain numbskull would believe that? Who's he supposed to concede to? There isn't a winner yet. The only time you can trust the media is if the election results are very obviously in favor of one person over the other. There are about eight states that are razor thin and there are dozens of lawsuits contesting fraud.

And people believe the mainstream media is the one who has declared Biden the winner.

You just can't make this stuff up

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    What I really don’t understand is that everyone looks to the US as the leader of the free World and the #1 nation for just about everything.
    So how the fuck can you guys completely fuck up a General Election and your reaction to a pandemic? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not sure the U.K. has covered itself in glory recently either.
    If we were talking about a rigged election in China or North Korea or somewhere like that, everybody would be full of disgust!
    Dude I've been saying this for years. The Glory days of the United States have long gone. the thing is their brand is still being hyped and pumped all around the world I don't know if it's through Hollywood or what. The pandemic and the general election are two train wrecks that there are no words to describe.

It was funny how Pompeo was down in Guyana in July pressuring the incumbent President Granger to concede the election even though he was seeking redress in the courts for apparent voter fraud

Granger was forced to concede and Irfan Ali is the new president of Guyana.

Their election was contested in March 2020 and they were ordered to have a recount by CARICOM and Jimmy Carter.

however in this election Donald Trump won very clearly by a landslide and it was stolen by the criminal cartel known as the Democrats.

El Kabong Guest

Not everyone in positions of power have the same goals

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

95% of the mainstream media is doing everything they can to try to humiliate and demonize Trump. Take a look at the headlines it's unbelievable. The mainstream media literally believes that they are the ones who declare the winner of the election.

Then the mainstream media makes fun of Ivanka Trump for declaring that Trump won Alaska today. Non-stop gotcha! They said oh how can Trump have won Alaska if it needs to be certified by the Electoral college? Just a bunch of wise ass retorts. No merit to them at all of course but anything for a gotcha! Moment.

"Trump refuses to concede". What Lame brain numbskull would believe that? Who's he supposed to concede to? There isn't a winner yet. The only time you can trust the media is if the election results are very obviously in favor of one person over the other. There are about eight states that are razor thin and there are dozens of lawsuits contesting fraud.

And people believe the mainstream media is the one who has declared Biden the winner.

You just can't make this stuff up
    Wait a minute. Wtf is going on mr bitcoin manipulator. Are you playing sides again. I’m telling bff beaner that you are disagreeing with the people who are always right and control shit. Zuckerburg kicker in and ponied up some vote counting machines no way is this shit corrupt. Look at all the money Bloomberg spent to change the vote in Florida, these are just decent rich people trying to help.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan is right, there is a lot of flip flopping going on.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty sure that was a matter of literally a few hundred votes separating them as opposed to tens of thousands. I support recounts if they're within prior thresholds. And while we're at it go ahead and recount all the white knuckle close Senate races.

Is Hammer and Scorecard the same "theory" being floated around by tinfoil chewers that twice Trump appointed Chris Krebs, the head cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency at DHS ffs, has called a hoax and complete nonsense? Yeh stick with that . Guess he'll be getting fired next. And really why is Trump in hiding. Weird how that's switched. Just a few days ago he was railing on 'Hiding Biden.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's because some in this Country can no longer put Country before party. The election's not fucked up. They've made us and who we are, what we've defended and what we represent. China and NK and Russia are very much eating this up making us the laughing stock. Ironically it's mainly only the despots and dictators worldwide who have not reached out to the new President elect on winning.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Logan Act: Obama Hack Ben Rhodes Says Joe Biden is Already “Having Phone Calls” with Foreign Leaders About His Agenda (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

I seem to recall this being an issue last time....but this I am sure is all good yeah? Right guys?

Incoming presidents all talk with foreign leaders. That's fine. They're not allowed to run a second foreign policy at the same time like Trump did four years ago. The country has one foreign policy at a time. And people generally don't admit to crimes in media interviews. Try reading an actual newspaper.
    Thanks for admitting "Russia Russia Russia" was all a hoax and that everyone the FBI targeted was innocent.

I bolded and underlined a section of your response because that is EXACTLY what the Biden camp is doing sooooo I guess you have no choice but to condemn them.

If it turns out that there are no receipts, that there is zero evidence of large scale voter fraud and there are no deep state arrests or relelations about Democratic/media/whatever corruption or whatever other crazy shit Qanon people are currently believing will you admit you're a gullible fucking moron who believed the biggest load of obvious barking mad bullshit ever? Will you admit you were wrong Lyle?
    IF

Russia was not a hoax. What Trump people did after the election regarding foreign policy has nothing to do with what Trump people did before the election.

Talking with other foreign leaders is what every single incoming prez does. Biden is not interfering with the foreign policy of the existing administration, unlike what happened four years ago.

And you're saying if it turns out that there is no serious voter fraud and no deep state arrests you'll admit you were wrong?

Also Georgia always hand counts one election every presidential cycle. This year they picked the obvious one to recount. The result will be exactly the same, there being no fraud in that state's elections or any other.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if it’s possible you could be as boring in real life as you are here. Ah, ur probably an alright guy but do you walk around looking down on humanity. It must be quite a burden always being right. How do you handle the plebeians when you are forced to deal with them. It’s like someone put a super computer chip up your ass the day you were born. It must be so tedious having to live in the real world when you are so above it.
    Life is pretty good when you're me I have to say. I seem to manage with regular folks reasonably well.
    Did you see your buddy McCabe today, the whole thing fell apart a bit there bud, fruit of the poisonous tree and yet you still cling, ha ha

I didn't watch it. Maybe you could supply some details from some kind of reputable news outlet.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just have one question....
    Where's Rudy

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if it’s possible you could be as boring in real life as you are here. Ah, ur probably an alright guy but do you walk around looking down on humanity. It must be quite a burden always being right. How do you handle the plebeians when you are forced to deal with them. It’s like someone put a super computer chip up your ass the day you were born. It must be so tedious having to live in the real world when you are so above it.
    Life is pretty good when you're me I have to say. I seem to manage with regular folks reasonably well.
    Did you see your buddy McCabe today, the whole thing fell apart a bit there bud, fruit of the poisonous tree and yet you still cling, ha ha

I didn't watch it. Maybe you could supply some details from some kind of reputable news outlet.
    Nah that’s okay just stay with the sources that feed your delusions it’s been working out well for you.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's massive voter fraud, if there WASN'T the Democrats running PA and MI etc would welcome the transparent counting of votes instead of throwing out observers and blocking the views of those trying to make sure this is a free & fair election. That ain't a lot to ask...I mean all this could have EASILY been avoided with voter ID laws, but no those are "racist" .

Also every single computer calculating "glitch" has worked in favor of who? JOE BIDEN! I mean I understand not every "accident" is going to benefit you, but when every "accident" goes AGAINST you...it's a little too convenient you know.

Nobody threw out observers. The Trump people admitted in court that was a bullshit charge.

Officials in every single state confirm there's no evidence of serious voter fraud:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/u...ing-fraud.html

And here in the WSJ:

A team of international observers invited by the Trump administration has issued a preliminary report giving high marks to the conduct of last week’s elections--and it criticizes President Trump for making baseless allegations that the outcome resulted from systematic fraud.
    A 28-member delegation from the Organization of American States followed events in several locations across the U.S., including in the battleground states of Georgia and Michigan, both remotely and with observers at polling stations and counting centers.
    “While the OAS Mission has not directly observed any serious irregularities that call into question the results so far, it supports the right of all contesting parties in an election, to seek redress before the competent legal authorities when they believe they have been wronged,” the report said. “It is critical however, that candidates act responsibly by presenting and arguing legitimate claims before the courts, not unsubstantiated or harmful speculation in the public media.”
    The OAS assessment followed similar findings by an election observation team from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.
    “Baseless allegations of systematic deficiencies, notably by the incumbent president, including on election night, harm public trust in democratic institutions,” Michael Georg Link, leader of the short-term OSCE observer mission, said last week.
    The 20-OAS page report praised state and local officials for efforts to facilitate voting during the coronavirus pandemic and, while it had numerous recommendations for improving the elections system, found no evidence of the pervasive fraud that Mr. Trump, who has not conceded the presidential election, has insisted caused his loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...avYQb0jtdv7F3p

Pennsylvania lieutenant governor finds the only example of voter fraud in that state:

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/st...38755396644867

and one in Nevada:

https://news.yahoo.com/single-nevada...l?guccounter=2

This explains the system in Georgia and how fair it generally is:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...didnt-win.html

The Trump legal strategy is a total shitshow even when they actually file a case:

https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...55734062362624

and

https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...45253360635904

and in fact the entire legal fight against the election results is just a grift to make Trump money from his gullible supporters:

In reality, there is no election defense fund; the donations are siphoned into a mix of various committees. Up until Tuesday, some of the money was being used to pay down the Trump campaign’s debt. As of Tuesday morning though, the formula was changed to funnel most of the money into Trump’s new leadership PAC called Save America.
    “Donors who are giving in response to this urgent fundraising message to help defend the integrity of our election are actually helping fund Trump’s post-presidential political vehicle,” Brendan Fischer, director of federal reform at the Campaign Legal Center, told TPM.
    In the fine print of the fundraising blasts, it lays out that 60 percent of the contributions will first go to the new PAC, up to the maximum contribution of $5,000. The remaining 40 percent goes to the RNC up to the maximum $35,500. If that first 60 percent of the donation exceeds $5,000 the remnants go to the campaign’s “recount account”; if the 40 percent exceeds the $35,500 RNC maximum, only then does it go to the RNC’s legal defense fund.
    “Not a penny is dedicated to a legal expense account unless donors have maxed out their contributions to the first two committees, $5,000 to the leadership PAC and $35,500 to the RNC,” said Paul Ryan, vice president of policy and litigation at Common Cause.

[...]

Calling leadership PACs “notorious” for being abused as slush funds, Ryan predicted that Trump will keep the coffers full by teasing a possible 2024 run, all the while finding ways to funnel money back to his businesses and family members.
    “This is a way that he can fleece his supporters to support his own lifestyle for the next few years regardless of whether he even runs in 2024,” Ryan said.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...-election-2020

It's all a load of bullshit Lyle. I'm looking forward to you admitting you were wrong when the voter fraud cases come to nothing and no deep state arrests happen and Trump is booted out of the White House and buried under an avalanche of actual non frivolous entirely with merit cases, filings, indictments and lawsuits.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The highest legal authority in America has just issued a ruling on the various Trump campaign lawsuits to claim voter fraud:

Thread Information