0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Jesus. Banana republic stuff.

How about this as well?

https://twitter.com/awprokop/status/1328852094619688963
    Sometimes I may pop off. But anyone cheering and supporting moves like these are traitors to this Republic. Tired of stupidity ruling our days and dictating our path. Men and women died to secure our peaceful transition and free democratic elections.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love how Kirk relies on Twitter so much. Pretty much why the divisiveness goes on and TDS has fed itself for four years. The tech companies are a censorship cartel and they don’t deny it, outright anyway.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here you go Kirk coons talking to Dorsey the guy who runs your favorite news source. Can’t have dissenting ideas censor them all.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I love how Kirk relies on Twitter so much. Pretty much why the divisiveness goes on and TDS has fed itself for four years. The tech companies are a censorship cartel and they don’t deny it, outright anyway.
    This President has run his entire term via Twatter. It's a link. It actually happened. Trump is his own syndrome.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This President has run his entire term via Twatter. It's a link. It actually happened. Trump is his own syndrome.

After the ginormous face plant on COVID and the coup de grace on refusing to accept the will of the people.... TDS is now quite the compliment.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question: At what point does is stop just being about Trump losing... and becomes about Trump being held accountable for the damage he's causing?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In general it's a cesspool filled with morons, horrific racist people and conspiracy theorists. Often they're the same person. Almost all of it is just a shameful window onto humanity.

However there's the elite end of it where thousands of the world's experts in every field post their knowledge every day in real time. It's the best possible information source available. There is nothing better for real time analysis and coverage of events. Nothing even comes close.

I spend significant sums of money every year buying information so I know what I'm talking about here. If the elite end of twitter had magically existed years ago they could have charged tens of thousands of dollars a month for it and the entire financial services industry and other industries would have all signed up for the service.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Question: At what point does is stop just being about Trump losing... and becomes about Trump being held accountable for the damage he's causing?
    January 20th 2017.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I think once he goes full Palpatine and brings out his clone army :S

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    In general it's a cesspool filled with morons, horrific racist people and conspiracy theorists. Often they're the same person. Almost all of it is just a shameful window onto humanity.

However there's the elite end of it where thousands of the world's experts in every field post their knowledge every day in real time. It's the best possible information source available. There is nothing better for real time analysis and coverage of events. Nothing even comes close.

I spend significant sums of money every year buying information so I know what I'm talking about here. If the elite end of twitter had magically existed years ago they could have charged tens of thousands of dollars a month for it and the entire financial services industry and other industries would have all signed up for the service.
    yes you are so smart successful and elite. You send loads of money everywhere on a whim. Really impressive. You and the elites keep your money and your thoughts tied together, it’s working very well. I understand where you are coming from a little more. Insular.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So it appears most are convinced there were not any strange occurrences with this vote. The same people who were screaming russia and votes the past four years. Now we had the most secure and honest election after mailing out ballots unsolicited to everyone. 2,700 new ballots today, 2,600 yesterday were found. Strange. Twitter, which is allegedly not an editor, is suddenly an expert on voter fraud. Nothing at all funny with the machines and the algorithms. Look It doesn’t look like trump won but there is smoke here, and as we know if the media sees smoke, they are all over it, depending on what side of the aisle it’s coming from.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus @BaconFools @11thAvenue-Is-Under-Water-and-You-KNow-It @Bass-Line-for-Something-In-The-Way-She-Moves @Reginald Perrin @El Kabong @75StrawberryLane @Menatetranone @JiminyCricket @AssCandle-Behind-Barclay's-Center @HoundsToothPub

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I've said it already maybe, what, 5 times, I didn't "waste" my vote for Jo Jorgensen, I exercised my freedom of choice and voted for her.

She didn't win. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992. He didn't win either. Neither was THAT a "wasted" vote. I exercised my right to vote in US Elections.

I got ragged for doing that in 2008 as well. If I didn't vote Democrat, I was told I was throwing my vote away or allowing the other side to win. It slipped out a week ago at work that I didnt vote fotr Biden. There was a looonnggg silence when I slipped out, "Hell, that's another reason he didnt get my vote...uh...ooops.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I've said it already maybe, what, 5 times, I didn't "waste" my vote for Jo Jorgensen, I exercised my freedom of choice and voted for her.

She didn't win. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992. He didn't win either. Neither was THAT a "wasted" vote. I exercised my right to vote in US Elections.

I got ragged for doing that in 2008 as well. If I didn't vote Democrat, I was told I was throwing my vote away or allowing the other side to win. It slipped out a week ago at work that I didnt vote fotr Biden. There was a looonnggg silence when I slipped out, "Hell, that's another reason he didnt get my vote...uh...ooops.
    who'd you vote for B

Thread Information