944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Supreme Court are not going to hear that bullshit case in the same way they just rejected hearing the bullshit Pennsylvania case and that girl didn't hack anything. The fascists are coming out of the woodwork in the GOP now in Florida and elsewhere.

https://twitter.com/SarahLongwell25/...12992212160513

A lot of GOP politicians in the states Trump is contesting are willing to overthrow the elections in a facist coup and pretty much every national politician is staying silent as Trump shreds the democratic system:

https://twitter.com/RonBrownstein/st...34352799817728

Over the next few years GOP voters' main demand from any official wanting to be elected or reelected is going to be whether they'd support Trump in any future election shenanigans. The whole party is stepping away from democracy and becoming an outright facist cult. Thirty percent of Americans and their elected representatives are revealing themselves to be a disgusting shower of shit.

Awww....honey, you don't get a say in what the SCOTUS decides to hear or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The slide into facism continues:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaHol/status...83266122375171

You'd think the liberal media would make more of incidents like these. This is not a normal state of affairs in any democratic country.

And now Georgia which for now has just enough elected officials not to allow a fascist coup but I'm sure this will change when the miscreants come up for reelection. Not really a matter of if one party is going to be full on fascist but when. In the meantime these upstanding elected officials are rigging the democratic system another way:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaHol/status...83266122375171

https://twitter.com/RElliotWSB/statu...92637687984133

https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...99241590288388

Wonderful.
    I don't seem to recall you saying anything during the 4 year period in which Republicans and Trump supporters were harassed and violently assaulted, but you pipe up now....stunning and brave Kirkland.

It's not a fascist thing to make certain that the votes are truly the votes fo the people. And it sure as shit ain't "racist" either. Plenty of black and hispanic people legally voted FOR Trump and illegal votes, bullshit tactics from corrupt counters and fraudulent voting machines rob those people of their vote.

Your side has sowed the wind and they will reap the whirlwind. The Democrats and Establishment could have taken 2016 on the chin....that they didn't should have been a big warning sign, but hey don't believe me. Watch what happens, it'll get wilder sweetheart

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does not matter how wild it gets just as long Trump leaves that is all that matters.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Does not matter how wild it gets just as long Trump leaves that is all that matters.
    So you simply do not care at all that there was fraud?

Good to know

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Good to know
    All that is provided is conjecture and circumstantial evidence.

If it was true don’t you think Trump’s highly paid lawyers would have proven it by now?

El Kabong Guest

Good to know

If it was true don’t you think Trump’s highly paid lawyers would have proven it by now?

There's more than one case in play Master.

If it was true I think the media and Democrats would be acting EXACTLY as they are right now, and if it weren't true AND Donald Trump was the batshit crazy megalomaniac you've been lead to believe he is I wouldn't expect him to be so calm about things. I'd expect him to be acting a hell of a lot crazier.

But that's cool, you're 100% made up about it. Fine by me.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good to know

There's more than one case in play Master.

If it was true I think the media and Democrats would be acting EXACTLY as they are right now, and if it weren't true AND Donald Trump was the batshit crazy megalomaniac you've been lead to believe he is I wouldn't expect him to be so calm about things. I'd expect him to be acting a hell of a lot crazier.

But that's cool, you're 100% made up about it. Fine by me.
    As are you and that is fine by me too.

El Kabong Guest

As are you and that is fine by me too.
    I'm at the very least willing to listen.....I looked into the Russiagate horseshit and I've looked into this. There's a lot more questionable shit in this election than there EVER was in Russiagate, but hey for whatever reason you're all team "Orange Man Bad" .....you do you man

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is crazy... and the same type of "no-win" situation we've endured over the last 4 years.

Part of the country will continue to insist on the Massive Voter Fraud thing, AND quote the pertinent and supporting sources to "prove" it. Which is chuckle-worthy because NONE of us are really privy to the real scoop.

The other part of the country will continue to collectively scratch its head regarding the 1st election in U.S. history where a month after the elections we're still talking about overturned elections and the like.

My question is (and I think it's a reasonable one)....... is there a statute of limitations or whatever we want to call it where things are finally settled and whatever is decided is decided once and for all?

And the country can get back to the business of having a government govern?

Or is this too much to ask?

Is this going to be the new normal for the next four years?

If so... and I were Biden... I'd start throwing out every excuse in the book as to why the next Presidential term is going to be a total failure.

A failure due to the complete and utter fracture of the democratic system, and the beginning of an age where people do whatever the hell they want.... voting results be damned.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is crazy... and the same type of "no-win" situation we've endured over the last 4 years.

Part of the country will continue to insist on the Massive Voter Fraud thing, AND quote the pertinent and supporting sources to "prove" it. Which is chuckle-worthy because NONE of us are really privy to the real scoop.

The other part of the country will continue to collectively scratch its head regarding the 1st election in U.S. history where a month after the elections we're still talking about overturned elections and the like.

My question is (and I think it's a reasonable one)....... is there a statute of limitations or whatever we want to call it where things are finally settled and whatever is decided is decided once and for all?

If so... and I were Biden... I'd start throwing out every excuse in the book as to why the next Presidential term is going to be a total failure.

A failure due to the complete and utter fracture of the democratic system, and the beginning of an age where people do whatever the hell they want.... voting results be damned.
    Why have we endured this "no-win" situation over the last 4 years?

Our system of government is built to handle this kind of issue and it will, it just has to play out. The media shouting "CONCEDE CONCEDE CONCEDE" to 1 person ain't helping things given their performance the past oh 12 years or so...probably longer...probably longer.

We'll see what happens, but I'd imagine yes we're looking either at a Biden term beset by accusations OR State legislatures allowing their electors to act given the information we're not privy to.

The "once and for all" question is an interesting one, the "Whatever" certainly needs to be defined and understood clearly by the public in order for any decisions to mean anything going forward.

I'm all for having "the government govern" so long as it's for the benefit of Americans and not corporations or foreign entities.

It might be too much to ask.

Oh regardless Biden will have any number of excuses and the media will carry the water for him as per usual. Not because he's a Democrat, but because he's ESTABLISHMENT, he's in on the joke and the joke is on us.

Voting results don't mean much if the people don't trust them. States handle their own elections, but there needs to be some guidelines which we follow in order to have a vote we can accept as good and free and fair. Voter ID, independent counting, access to counting by the parties involved EQUALLY, etc.

IF Biden is inaugurated he's going to inherit a whirlwind because of how he and other establishment types attempted to torpedo Trump's term in office. Biden wants "unity" he and any other politician preaching that to folks like me, they're going to have to BEG after what they've done and even then I'm more likely to spit in their faces than shake their hands and that is on THEM. THEY built that!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why have we endured this "no-win" situation over the last 4 years?

Our system of government is built to handle this kind of issue and it will, it just has to play out. The media shouting "CONCEDE CONCEDE CONCEDE" to 1 person ain't helping things given their performance the past oh 12 years or so...probably longer...probably longer.

We'll see what happens, but I'd imagine yes we're looking either at a Biden term beset by accusations OR State legislatures allowing their electors to act given the information we're not privy to.

The "once and for all" question is an interesting one, the "Whatever" certainly needs to be defined and understood clearly by the public in order for any decisions to mean anything going forward.

I'm all for having "the government govern" so long as it's for the benefit of Americans and not corporations or foreign entities.

It might be too much to ask.

Oh regardless Biden will have any number of excuses and the media will carry the water for him as per usual. Not because he's a Democrat, but because he's ESTABLISHMENT, he's in on the joke and the joke is on us.

Voting results don't mean much if the people don't trust them. States handle their own elections, but there needs to be some guidelines which we follow in order to have a vote we can accept as good and free and fair. Voter ID, independent counting, access to counting by the parties involved EQUALLY, etc.

IF Biden is inaugurated he's going to inherit a whirlwind because of how he and other establishment types attempted to torpedo Trump's term in office. Biden wants "unity" he and any other politician preaching that to folks like me, they're going to have to BEG after what they've done and even then I'm more likely to spit in their faces than shake their hands and that is on THEM. THEY built that!

That's all well and good, and obviously we're all entitled to our opinions and positions, but.......

What type of government/country can we expect when not even having stepped up to the plate, a batter has already taken strikes one... two... and three?

Hardly seems like a rosy outlook, does it.

Your last couple of sentences sadly mirror what I've heard from MANY I know. Trump is getting "illegally forced from office"..... so Biden won't catch a break whether he finds the cure for cancer, or gets nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize (wtf am I saying... that distinction became a joke a long time ago.)

"Our system of government is built to handle this kind of issue and it will, it just has to play out." Will it, though? I'm glad to see some optimism there but..... let's say it "plays out" and the chips don't happen to fall Trump's way.

Then what?

Will people finally turn the page and move on? Or will TDS be replaced by BDS?

I realize that long ago it became the "in thing" to mistrust government... mistrust the system... mistrust the media... mistrust the elections... mistrust everything short of electrical power and running water.

But my contention is that this way of thinking, especially as knee-jerk reactions and on a massive scale...... does no one any good.

How sad that you either have to be a Trump fan with everything that comes with it......... or be labeled a "sheeple" because a person couldn't POSSIBLY see evil in Trump without being part of that establishment you mention.

I've established LONG AGO that I'm a Trump hater because I've seen and heard enough (from Trump himself) to form the opinion that Trump is the worst possible type of human being to have been elected leader of the most powerful nation in the world.

I don't give a damn that he's a New Yorker and that he shoots from the hip. He's a list of negative adjectives that I won't bother repeating because I've listed them ad nauseaum on this forum and other forums.

My standards are higher than Trump.

If I want a leader that doesn't cow down to Washington politics and has only the people's interest in mind......... I want someone a HELL OF A LOT BETTER than Trump.

But back to your last couple of sentences... if much of America really feels that way..... we're in for a truly fucked up four years. I just can't see it any other way.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***CRIMINAL FEDERAL/CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS**** 11 States join The State of Texas' lawsuit against WI, MI, PA, GA.

1. egregious violations of The Elector's Clause;

2. egregious violations of The Equal Protection Law;

3. egregious violations of Due Process.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 12-09-2020 at 07:48 PM.

El Kabong Guest

That's all well and good, and obviously we're all entitled to our opinions and positions, but.......

What type of government/country can we expect when not even having stepped up to the plate, a batter has already taken strikes one... two... and three?

Your last couple of sentences sadly mirror what I've heard from MANY I know. Trump is getting "illegally forced from office"..... so Biden won't catch a break whether he finds the cure for cancer, or gets nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize (wtf am I saying... that distinction became a joke a long time ago.)

"Our system of government is built to handle this kind of issue and it will, it just has to play out." Will it, though? I'm glad to see some optimism there but..... let's say it "plays out" and the chips don't happen to fall Trump's way.

Then what?

I realize that long ago it became the "in thing" to mistrust government... mistrust the system... mistrust the media... mistrust the elections... mistrust everything short of electrical power and running water.

But my contention is that this way of thinking, especially as knee-jerk reactions and on a massive scale...... does no one any good.

How sad that you either have to be a Trump fan with everything that comes with it......... or be labeled a "sheeple" because a person couldn't POSSIBLY see evil in Trump without being part of that establishment you mention.

I've established LONG AGO that I'm a Trump hater because I've seen and heard enough (from Trump himself) to form the opinion that Trump is the worst possible type of human being to have been elected leader of the most powerful nation in the world.

I don't give a damn that he's a New Yorker and that he shoots from the hip. He's a list of negative adjectives that I won't bother repeating because I've listed them ad nauseaum on this forum and other forums.

If I want a leader that doesn't cow down to Washington politics and has only the people's interest in mind......... I want someone a HELL OF A LOT BETTER than Trump.

But back to your last couple of sentences... if much of America really feels that way..... we're in for a truly fucked up four years. I just can't see it any other way.
    Our government can & will recover, it's done so before and will do so again. This is kinda sorta where views on mass immigration can come in and we can talk about societies of people who trust each other and such, but that's quite the rabbit hole.

I have all the faith in the world in "balance" being restored in the American government, but that's going to start small with local and state governments.

Well there are plenty who believe that this election is/was bogus and for various reasons. Eventually those will play out in court. Biden won't catch any breaks because...and again, this is the surprising part when looking at the election results as they stand....Biden was part of of a Presidency which ran their Secretary of State in 2016, lost, ILLEGALLY spied on the POTUS & attempted to torpedo his administration from day 1. And Biden took all the media slanders against Trump and ran with them. Biden like HRC before him criticized the Trump voters (at least half the country), Biden attempted to hide his son Hunter's misdeeds while having accused Trump's family of worse. All of this while Biden attacked even Democrat voters "voter for the other guy", "I don't need your vote" etc and we're to A) Believe he got 80 MILLION plus votes and B ) He's extending the olive branch to us.....I'm unlikely to accept an olive branch from someone who just got finished stabbing me.

I understand your view of Donald Trump, my Father has the same view. It's understandable, he's been around forever it's quite easy to paint a picture of someone like that OR gloss over certain things. For example, did we hear anything about Biden dropping out of the 1988 Primary because he plagiarized speeches & lied about his university accomplishments (those things are true and damning but were omitted)? Did we hear about how Joe Biden's gaffes are due to him having a stutter that he has always been self conscious about (that's a lie but was touted especially when Joe was around kids)? Meanwhile Trump's very worst attributes were put on display 24/7 (and when the media PURPOSELY took him out of context) and then there's that good old tried & true "dog whistle" where Trump doesn't have to say anything wrong, but it's HOW he says it or his mannerisms or what he DIDN'T say so whatever he puts out to the public is spun as pure evil....the media do this and it is effective, probably not as effective as it used to be, but it's effective.

Anyway REGARDLESS of your view of Trump whether you like him or not this is a far bigger deal than just him. Pennsylvania changing when votes can be counted without running it through the legislature? Seems a bit sketchy.....but hey it'll play out in court and the good old world will keep spinning.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then what?

Our government can & will recover, it's done so before and will do so again. This is kinda sorta where views on mass immigration can come in and we can talk about societies of people who trust each other and such, but that's quite the rabbit hole.

I have all the faith in the world in "balance" being restored in the American government, but that's going to start small with local and state governments.

Well there are plenty who believe that this election is/was bogus and for various reasons. Eventually those will play out in court. Biden won't catch any breaks because...and again, this is the surprising part when looking at the election results as they stand....Biden was part of of a Presidency which ran their Secretary of State in 2016, lost, ILLEGALLY spied on the POTUS & attempted to torpedo his administration from day 1. And Biden took all the media slanders against Trump and ran with them. Biden like HRC before him criticized the Trump voters (at least half the country), Biden attempted to hide his son Hunter's misdeeds while having accused Trump's family of worse. All of this while Biden attacked even Democrat voters "voter for the other guy", "I don't need your vote" etc and we're to A) Believe he got 80 MILLION plus votes and B ) He's extending the olive branch to us.....I'm unlikely to accept an olive branch from someone who just got finished stabbing me.

I understand your view of Donald Trump, my Father has the same view. It's understandable, he's been around forever it's quite easy to paint a picture of someone like that OR gloss over certain things. For example, did we hear anything about Biden dropping out of the 1988 Primary because he plagiarized speeches & lied about his university accomplishments (those things are true and damning but were omitted)? Did we hear about how Joe Biden's gaffes are due to him having a stutter that he has always been self conscious about (that's a lie but was touted especially when Joe was around kids)? Meanwhile Trump's very worst attributes were put on display 24/7 (and when the media PURPOSELY took him out of context) and then there's that good old tried & true "dog whistle" where Trump doesn't have to say anything wrong, but it's HOW he says it or his mannerisms or what he DIDN'T say so whatever he puts out to the public is spun as pure evil....the media do this and it is effective, probably not as effective as it used to be, but it's effective.

Anyway REGARDLESS of your view of Trump whether you like him or not this is a far bigger deal than just him. Pennsylvania changing when votes can be counted without running it through the legislature? Seems a bit sketchy.....but hey it'll play out in court and the good old world will keep spinning.

We have "night and day" differences when it comes to Trump, but I'm glad we can discuss them in a civil, positive manner.

I'm one of those people who, had I been able to vote, I would've voted for Biden not because I think he's all that... but because I can't stomach Trump.

Ironically, I would've voted for Trump in 2016 for a very similar reason.

I will say one thing about the Biden presidency though... and it's a damning comment not on Biden but on the Party in general.

They had BETTER NOT try and shove diversity down America's (and Biden's, for that matter) throat.

I'm all for giving the best candidate a shot, government position or otherwise, regardless of color, gender (male or female), or sexual orientation.

But I'll be damned if there aren't tons of people out there who live for pushing diversity for diversity's sake..... qualifications be damned.

Biden is not only going to have to contend with disgruntled Trump fans who feel cheated. He's also going to have to contend with the portion of the Party that'll want to ramrod candidates down everyone's throat just to check a few boxes.

I can see this coming a mile away.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong stop putting words in other people's mouths. You are telling anyone who disagrees with you that they are saying stuff they never said.

It is gone way beyond farce now.

" You are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell. Making an enemy of your own future. What you need is harmony, fresh air, stuff like that."

(:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information