Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 445 of 557 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 8354

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong stop putting words in other people's mouths. You are telling anyone who disagrees with you that they are saying stuff they never said.

It is gone way beyond farce now.

" You are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell. Making an enemy of your own future. What you need is harmony, fresh air, stuff like that."

(:

Thirsty post is thirsty

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's pure projection. The seditious traitorous bastards ploy of voter suppression did not give him the result he wanted and so Trump as per his usual playbook is accusing others of his own crimes.

Many of his supporters like you El Kabong are being led by a nose ring to do the same.

What was the last thing you posted?

A post in the Biden thread whinging about Bidens son ffs, being investigated over his taxes.

Can you still not see how the scamming grifter that is Trump the cunt, now has you pretending not just the FBI, the CIA and the legal system are supposedly part of some deep state bullshit, but apparently Spicoli and Master and anyone else questioning your bollocks are just naive twats drinking Biden Kool Aid.

Ha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Awww....honey, you don't get a say in what the SCOTUS decides to hear or not.

My point exactly Lyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The slide into facism continues:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaHol/status...83266122375171

You'd think the liberal media would make more of incidents like these. This is not a normal state of affairs in any democratic country.

And now Georgia which for now has just enough elected officials not to allow a fascist coup but I'm sure this will change when the miscreants come up for reelection. Not really a matter of if one party is going to be full on fascist but when. In the meantime these upstanding elected officials are rigging the democratic system another way:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaHol/status...83266122375171

https://twitter.com/RElliotWSB/statu...92637687984133

https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...99241590288388

Wonderful.
    I don't seem to recall you saying anything during the 4 year period in which Republicans and Trump supporters were harassed and violently assaulted, but you pipe up now....stunning and brave Kirkland.

It's not a fascist thing to make certain that the votes are truly the votes fo the people. And it sure as shit ain't "racist" either. Plenty of black and hispanic people legally voted FOR Trump and illegal votes, bullshit tactics from corrupt counters and fraudulent voting machines rob those people of their vote.

Your side has sowed the wind and they will reap the whirlwind. The Democrats and Establishment could have taken 2016 on the chin....that they didn't should have been a big warning sign, but hey don't believe me. Watch what happens, it'll get wilder sweetheart
    A typical Lyle answer. We start with a whatabout. Well yes, I'm sure some Democratic idiots assaulted some Trump supporters at some point over the last four years. There will have been violence from idiots on both sides that we've discussed over the years. This however is something else entirely. This is groups of armed morons assembling outside the homes of state officials with the aim of subverting the democratic process. Only one side has ever done anything like this Lyle.

There has been no evidence of illegal voting, fraudulent voting or voting machines or any kind of corruption involving election officials. None at all. The election officials in every state have said that the election was free, fair and secure as did the DHS department charged with overseeing the security of the election. There will be less than a hundred isolated examples of voter fraud in this entire election and it'll be idiots on both sides, half of them doing it in uncompetitive states. Trying to overturn the result of this free, fair and secure election on bullshit grounds is indeed fascist.

And then you end the post with allusions to violence if the election result isn't overturned to your satisfaction. If circumstances did somehow conspire to effect a Trump autogolpe you'd click your heels and salute. What a shameful anti-American you are Lyle.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=El Kabong;1566527]
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Voting results don't mean much if the people don't trust them. States handle their own elections, but there needs to be some guidelines which we follow in order to have a vote we can accept as good and free and fair. Voter ID, independent counting, access to counting by the parties involved EQUALLY, etc.

You already have all those laws thickhead. And for years you've supported the GOP when it was a wholly owned subsidiary of corporations and big business. And it still is under Trump. Trump did every single thing his big business donors wanted while he was in office but spent four years producing a blizzard of culture war bullshit so that none of you idiots noticed.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe biden: You ain't black

Me: And you ain't president

El Kabong Guest

A typical Lyle answer. We start with a whatabout. Well yes, I'm sure some Democratic idiots assaulted some Trump supporters at some point over the last four years. There will have been violence from idiots on both sides that we've discussed over the years. This however is something else entirely. This is groups of armed morons assembling outside the homes of state officials with the aim of subverting the democratic process. Only one side has ever done anything like this Lyle.

There has been no evidence of illegal voting, fraudulent voting or voting machines or any kind of corruption involving election officials. None at all. The election officials in every state have said that the election was free, fair and secure as did the DHS department charged with overseeing the security of the election. There will be less than a hundred isolated examples of voter fraud in this entire election and it'll be idiots on both sides, half of them doing it in uncompetitive states. Trying to overturn the result of this free, fair and secure election on bullshit grounds is indeed fascist.

And then you end the post with allusions to violence if the election result isn't overturned to your satisfaction. If circumstances did somehow conspire to effect a Trump autogolpe you'd click your heels and salute. What a shameful anti-American you are Lyle.
    Get comfy Kirk. This is something bigger than you or I can control....you're upset someone had a peaceful protest outside their house AAWWWWWW welcome to the club. Maybe next time a Biden supporter will be shot dead in the street like what happened to Aaron Danielson and what did you say about that? What did the LEFT say about it? NOT A GOD DAMNED THING, they still haven't....call me whatever you want to call me, but do it online

Voting results don't mean much if the people don't trust them. States handle their own elections, but there needs to be some guidelines which we follow in order to have a vote we can accept as good and free and fair. Voter ID, independent counting, access to counting by the parties involved EQUALLY, etc.
    You already have all those laws thickhead. And for years you've supported the GOP when it was a wholly owned subsidiary of corporations and big business. And it still is under Trump. Trump did every single thing his big business donors wanted while he was in office but spent four years producing a blizzard of culture war bullshit so that none of you idiots noticed.
    Actually NO we don't have those laws because certain people deem them "racist" (for whatever reason). But please call me a "thickhead"...it's quite obvious you don't know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-10-2020 at 04:33 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Breaking News

Trump announces Israel-Morocco to normalize relations
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...ign=SocialFlow
    Israel and Morocco have agreed to normalize relations, President Donald Trump announced on Thursday, marking the fourth Arab-Israel agreement in four months. As part of the deal, the U.S. will recognize Morocco’s claim over the disputed Western Sahara region.

As his time in office winds down, Trump said Israel and Morocco would restore diplomatic and other relations, including the immediate reopening of liaison offices in Rabat and Tel Aviv and the eventual opening of embassies. U.S. officials said it would also include joint overflight rights for airlines.

The White House said Trump and Morocco’s King Mohammed VI had agreed in a conversation that Morocco would “resume diplomatic relations between Morocco and Israel and expand economic and cultural cooperation to advance regional stability.”

Wow...what a Nazi what a war monger

4 in 4 months

Every other President?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jimmy Carter: Lets do Camp David

Donald Trump: Hold my fucking beer.

El Kabong Guest

I'm already looking forward to the complaints

Fulton County adjudicated 106,000

*ADJUDICATION* is a Dominion override function that is meant for a marginal number of ballots, not *OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND.

Gwinnet County adjudicated 80,000
    Maricopa County adjudicated 28,000

But there's no evidence of fraud

Sources: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...lection-count/
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...eb2f6bcd326a21
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-10-2020 at 10:19 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I saw that. And now Youtube us taking down ANY VIDEO AT ALL that even MENTIONS "ELECTION FRAUD".

I know, because one of mine was removed last night.

Total and complete Chinese censorship right FUCKING HERE in America.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Yes I saw that. And now Youtube us taking down ANY VIDEO AT ALL that even MENTIONS "ELECTION FRAUD".

But yet there it is. On Youtube. Right now . Republican's are cannibalizing themselves for a cult figurehead in real time. Honestly it's shameful. And to think back to all that garbage about 'defending democracy from radical leftists' throwing fireworks and rocks.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

But yet there it is. On Youtube. Right now . Republican's are cannibalizing themselves for a cult figurehead in real time. Honestly it's shameful. And to think back to all that garbage about 'defending democracy from radical leftists' throwing fireworks and rocks.
    Dude I seriously have no idea what you were talking about. It's like we're living in two totally different universes.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Without cheating, Kanye would have done better than biden.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's utterly mind-boggling how poorly people understand constitutional law, but with the total mainstream media blackout, I guess it makes sense.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Dude I seriously have no idea what you were talking about. It's like we're living in two totally different universes.

This is probably the first accurate statement you've made in months.

Thread Information