Default Re: Today in Trump

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So let me get this straight. Some anonymous guy gives a second hand statement about some phone call with Ukraine, and that's enough to impeach, but almost 800 people give sworn affidavits about what they witnessed during the election, and that's conspiracy theory?
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 12-14-2020 at 03:56 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Swing States that have found massive VOTER FRAUD, which is all of them, CANNOT LEGALLY CERTIFY these votes as complete & correct without committing a severely punishable crime. Everybody knows that dead people, below age people, illegal immigrants, fake signatures, prisoners,....and many others voted illegally. Also, machine “glitches” (another word for FRAUD), ballot harvesting, non-resident voters, fake ballots, “stuffing the ballot box”, votes for pay, roughed up Republican Poll Watchers, and sometimes even more votes than people voting, took place in Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and elsewhere. In all Swing State cases, there are far more votes than are necessary to win the State, and the Election itself. Therefore, VOTES CANNOT BE CERTIFIED. THIS ELECTION IS UNDER PROTEST!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Biden was formally selected as the next president of the US on Monday after securing the required 270 Electoral College votes, despite opposition from Donald Trump and his supporters.
    The process is a crucial step in cementing Mr Biden’s victory over Mr Trump, setting the stage for the former vice-president to be sworn in as the 46th US president next month.
    The meeting of the Electoral College is usually a rubber stamp exercise that garners little attention, but it has become hotly politicised this year given Mr Trump’s refusal to concede defeat. The president and some of his aides had suggested that electors ignore the election day results and cast their ballots for him instead.
    In Michigan, a Midwestern swing state where Mr Biden defeated Mr Trump, authorities closed the state capitol because of “credible threats of violence” ahead of Monday’s meeting. A Republican state legislator there was censured by his party after refusing to rule out violence in a local radio interview.
    But by Monday afternoon, electors in battleground states where Mr Trump challenged the election results — Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia — had all cast their ballots for Mr Biden.

[...]

Mr Trump and his allies have repeatedly sought to use the US legal system to overturn the results of November 3. Their efforts, underpinned by unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, have been repeatedly struck down by the courts.
    The US Supreme Court on Friday rejected the state of Texas’s unprecedented attempt to throw out election results in four states where Mr Trump lost to Mr Biden.

https://www.ft.com/content/fb5e17ae-...1-1db4036186fe

I have to say Lyle now would be the perfect moment for Trump to drop the hammer and start the mass arrests. It has to happen. Any day now.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not so fast, Kirkland. According to Brock, we have to wait till January 6th before we can count our chickens (pardon the pun). In fact... Brock guarantees that Biden will never be President. That means he cannot be sworn in on January 20th... because that would mean Brock has lied for the umpteenth time which, in itself is nothing new..... but in this particular case I don't feel like taking my finger off the painful scab.

Below the aforementioned posts:

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

Bottom line is Biden won't ever be President.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

Bottom line is Biden won't ever be President.

As per usual... you were going ok up until that last statement.

Rest assured I'll be copy/pasting it on January 20th.
    Nahh, let's revisit it on the 7th.

But to help the brother out... I'll copy/paste here the timeline for all events leading up to January 20th.

Dec. 14: Electors vote by paper ballot in their respective states and the District of Columbia. Thirty-three states and D.C. have laws or party regulations requiring electors to vote the same way the popular vote goes in the state. In some states, rogue electors can be replaced or subjected to penalties, according to the Congressional Research Service. The votes for president and vice president are counted and the electors sign six "Certificates of the Vote." The certificates, along with other official papers, are sent by registered mail to various officials, including the president of the Senate.

Dec. 23: The electors' ballots from all states must be received by the president of the Senate.

Jan. 3, 2021: New Congress is seated.

Jan. 6, 2021: The House and Senate hold a joint session to count the electoral votes. If one ticket has received 270 or more electoral votes, the president of the Senate, currently Vice President Mike Pence, announces the results. Biden won enough states to be awarded more than 270 electoral votes. Members of Congress may object to returns from any state as they are announced. Objections must be made in writing by at least one member of the House and one in the Senate. If the objection meets certain requirements, each chamber meets separately to debate the objection for a maximum of two hours. Afterward, each chamber votes to accept or reject the objection. Back in joint session, the results of the respective votes are announced. Any objection to a state's electoral vote has to be approved by both houses in order for any contested votes to be excluded.

If neither presidential candidate got at least 270 electoral votes, the House would decide the election, based on the 12th Amendment to the Constitution. If required, the House would elect the president. Each state delegation has one vote and it takes 26 votes to win.

Jan. 20, 2021: Inauguration Day - Biden The winner takes the oath of office.

Well... Dec 14 already happened, so scratch that one off the books. But do not despair, my flip-flopping friend. You got a few more dates in there with other significant events.

As each milestone comes and goes, I'll be here to bust your chops unmercifully offer my condolences.

Hey... I even gave you a hand by changing "Biden takes the oath of office" to "The winner..."

See? Trying to help you out here.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito-Clown the Disingenuous, I voted for Jo Jorgensen, and my supporting Trump in what I feel was election fraud doesn't mean I VOTED for Trump, doesnt mean I support Trump's ass-kissing the Saudis and ass-kissing the Turks (I mean I only have delineated that to your very, VERY hard head about what, 8 times already? ) In your simple mind, those 2 things are not mutually exclusive. Sad. A few brain cells would show you one can vote for Person A, and yet on a wholly separate issue, support Person B's constitutional rights to seek redress in court. Hell, I'd even support YOUR ass's constitutional rights LMFAO

But you go ahead and keep being the Sad Clown you are cabron. How boring is your life that you are so obsessed with little ol' me? For I am little, and old, and you are a spiteful cunt, and you're lucky as all hell we don't live nearby. For you would find out that what you said you'd do to Fenster would be child's play compared to what I would do to you. I could also speak with Mr. Rodriguez and he could have a word with you
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 12-15-2020 at 02:16 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew I'd get to you after a while.

Doesn't even take that much. You're easier to crack than a raw egg. When you start cussing in your remedial Spanish I know I've gotten under your skin.

I don't like flip-floppers... and on top of that transparent ones.

Nothing personal.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now for everyone ELSE on this thread besides the Disingenuous Clown , who I have zero respect for, January 6th, 2021 is surely the day when challenges can be made to the electorals... what I have said all along! Trump's 2nd term in office is certainly a big possibility at this point. The Clown has not done any historical research, on this point especially, that it has happened many times in the past. It is not an usual activity at all. IN 2017, House Democrats tried to strike electoral votes for Trump, The State of Georgia tried to strike electoral college votes for Trump in 2017 as well, I think Barbara Boxer tried it in 2005 against Bush and so did a Democrat panel in 2005 to try to strike Bush's electoral votes.

I will personally be challenging the electoral college on January 6, 2021, along with Steve Scalise (LA) and Mo Brooks (AL), apparently some peeps on here havent done their history research. Not susual at all. The law is very clear, the House of Representatives has the ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY to accept or reject electoral college votes submissions from states that are NOT WORTHY OF OUR TRUST. Im getting a House member AND a senator to combine to do this.

Trump won the electoral college in a landslide. The Clown calls that lying, because he is illiterate and has not read the US laws on this issue. Go figure. Que verguenza!!! The American public is still mobilizing on this. Titty-fan thinks he can MOCK his way around the law and these lawful procedures. But peeps who MOCK get bloody noses like that. And he knows it. Ergo, nasty lil' bitch keyboard warrior in a lonely northeast corner of Bumble-Fuck.

And thats where he'll STAY, trust me.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew I'd get to you after a while.

Doesn't even take that much. You're easier to crack than a raw egg. When you start cussing in your remedial Spanish I know I've gotten under your skin.

I don't like flip-floppers... and on top of that transparent ones.

Nothing personal.
    Thing is you're hiding. Easy to type. Tough to do the real-life thingy though. "Get to me"? Like Fenster "got to you" so you had to threaten to kill and urinate on him? HAHA what a hypocrite. YOu got the shortest fuse (and something else) on this forum, and you claim a Retard Trophy that you "got to" someone else. Fucking classic. YOu should check out the plastic surgery of peeps who "got to me" in the past FFS. But see in your case, Geraldo, you're hidin' BWAAHAHA

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have zero respect for me??

Excuse me... commercial's over. I'll try to fit you in during timeouts of the Browns-Ravens game.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have zero respect for me??

Excuse me... commercial's over. I'll try to fit you in during timeouts of the Browns-Ravens game.
    OK Geraldo.

Thread Information