Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Tito fan the left-wing libtard George Soros media should have their chain pulled for a lot more than the next 3 years. Trump is really trolling them good and slowly breaking down there libtard sjw phony outrage facade. I told you from the beginning we people from New York at the top of the food chain and we know how to break people down bro we break them down and we win @TitoFan

And that's certainly what uniting the people and running the country's all about, Brock.
    I'm so glad to have a President who knows how to break people down and "win". As a bonus, he's really good at trolling too.
    He's not trolling the media he's trolling the voters and increasingly lives by and counts on divide. When a President speaks and takes actions it's news worthy and will be reported. Not that complicated. It also crashes-bolsters markets and cause allies world wide to take note in present and future negotiations and agreements.

I honestly miss the days when we went 24 hrs without any mention or messaging from a President. Seriously, the day when they just STFU and read a book or stay off camera. I feel like I'm watching an actor who will not leave the stage just for a minute.

Exactly what I said back in post 633. 24/7 constant circus-like atmosphere is tiring and I miss the good ol' days when we could go a full day without some new Twitter battle, he-said-she-said, or anything like that.
    assuredly I say to u trump is trolling the media. He is not creating hate, they hated him as soon as he leaned conservative. It is a media blood letting on the guy, now they make fun of his wife’s accent and express hate for her as her crime is marrying him. It is sick, trump should continue to troll them and I love this full court action

You know man? This "oh the media hates Trump and want to burn him at the stake stuff" is soooooooooooooo old, it's downright pathetic by now. Maybe the 1st 100 days in office, he could ride that wave to get some sympathy and could've been excused for engaging in petty "your mom is uglier than my mom" Twitter battles with anyone from celebrities to the guy who sweeps the floor at CNN. But c'mon...... who we trying to kid here? Are you guys seriously going to continue giving him brownie points for "oh how he's sooooooo clever with his media trolling and media baiting"? Four years of this shit, guys?

By now, the public knows which network dudes hates Trump and who is capable of reporting objectively (yes..... there are some). The show was entertaining for awhile, but some of us would welcome good ol' boring politics as in the old days. My point is Trump expends valuable time and energy punching back, and it's quite unbecoming for the office of POTUS, IMHO.
    tits the way the celebs are putting it out on main street and the news portrayal of trump, it is not pathetic sir and needs to be brought up. It’s not a cop out it is a valid observation. If u find it pathetic u should block me and big D as we shall continue to shine the light on the inequities

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who is to say what is Unbecoming and as long as it it is not illegal who cares? It's in the eye of the beholder.

And I assure you that Trump is definitely trolling the media. I don't agree with Spicoli that Trump is trolling the voters. How is he rrolling the voters? Also newsworthy is one thing but spinning it all into negative hate-filled attacks against Trump 24/7 definitely deserves to be counter punched and counter punched hard. Spicoli and Tito fan: you say about the constant circus atmosphere, but you seem like you are completely ignoring the constant hate-filled almost satanic Echo chamber Of Constant 24/7 demonization and character assassination and unfair attacks on everything from Trump's hair to the food that Trump eats to his wife's accent to that his son looks like the next school shooter. When was a president ever attacked like that? THAT IS WHAT HAS CREATED THE SERIAL CIRCUS LIKE ENVIRONMENT. THE PHONY OVERREACTION TO EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HE SAYS AND DOES IT'S JUST THE HANGOVER OR LET'S SAY THE SOBERING UP FROM THE LAST 20 YEARS OF POLITICALLY CORRECT DELICATE SNOWFLAKE AGENDA.

When did the entire mainstream media ever go after 24/7 Bill Clinton's children or George Bush's children while at the same time hypocritically supporting anti-bullying agendas? When did the entire mainstream media constantly insult and denigrate the wife of a president on a daily basis like they do against Melania Trump? Like they do against Ivanka Trump? Like they do against Donald jr.?

Spicoli and Tito fan you've got to be kidding me that you don't see that happening and it wasn't just the first 100 days. If you look at the news today it's just as PHONY OVERREACTING AND FAKE OUTRAGE as it was on the day of his inauguration.

The left-wing George Soros antifa demonic attacks on Trump even before he was elected right until this very day and doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon is the most despicable evil thing that I have ever witnessed in my entire life. You either get it or you don't get it. Like I said it's in the eye of the beholder.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock it is cute how much you love the Donald but the guy is just as part of the deep state as his predecessors. He has carried on and even expanded Obama's policy of droning civilians and was even more indiscriminate in Raqqa and Yemen etc than the MIC war mongers before him and yet the most evil despicable thing you have ever seen in your life is him being attacked verbally by critics in the media? How establishment and snowflaky have you become if you are suggesting that your leader should not be allowed to be called mean names, but that he should be given a free pass to say whatever he likes?

And then you try and lecture the UK on freedom of speech. You don't believe in freedom of speech, and you most certainly have no idea of what liberty really means.

Liberty DEMANDS that you respect the rights of others, it is not the same as freedom, so stop lecturing us on liberty and how your President who can't even get his head around this basic principle is some kind of breath of fresh air.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not sure snowflaky is a word so i apologise for that, but I am not putting a z in apologise.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am not sure snowflaky is a word so i apologise for that, but I am not putting a z in apologise.
    How dare you say "get his head around", when it is a clear racist expression referring to his lovely quaffs of golden hair in a poorly-veiled attempt filled with vitriol. 😂

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Relax, guys.

This witch hunt stuff with the media wielding torches and pitchforks is greatly exaggerated. Trump has very credible media allies who will defend him till their dying breath.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the national enquirer actually broke a few true story/scandals in its history. Wasn’t John Edwards one? I can’t be bothered to look it up to confirm. When I was a kid I would buy one up occasionally they had these reports on “new discovery’s” about the pyramids and other historical things, it was quite funny to read at times.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know that's where I go when I want the straight scoop.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    China offers deal to purchase $70B in US goods, wants Trump to drop tariffs - Fox Business

@Master it’s the art of the deal
    What's the value of goods that China buys from the US every year?

How much does that number increase every year?

Then read what China are actually offering -- in reality to keep on doing what they're already doing.
    Oh hey when's that impeachment again?

Also man this economy sux amirite?

You're the one who keeps talking about impeachment. I've never said he'll be impeached. The opposite in fact if you check back.

There's no appreciable difference between the economy now and under Obama. Less job growth under Trump but not by much, fractionally higher GDP growth but it should be at this point in the business cycle.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

China offers deal to purchase $70B in US goods, wants Trump to drop tariffs - Fox Business

@Master it’s the art of the deal
    What's the value of goods that China buys from the US every year?

How much does that number increase every year?

Then read what China are actually offering -- in reality to keep on doing what they're already doing.
    Dude I knew someone would tout the Nancy Pelosi “it’s crumbs” line you guys gotta do better. How is your girl Theresa may, u need to check out the horrible hate crimes in England thread. Hey kirky maybe the dems can hand back the 70 billion and the tax cuts, they r both outrages
    What they're promising to do, you fucking ignoramus, is to keep buying US goods over the next five years at the same rate of increase as over the last five years. In other words, nothing.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito fan the left-wing libtard George Soros media should have their chain pulled for a lot more than the next 3 years. Trump is really trolling them good and slowly breaking down there libtard sjw phony outrage facade. I told you from the beginning we people from New York at the top of the food chain and we know how to break people down bro we break them down and we win @TitoFan

And that's certainly what uniting the people and running the country's all about, Brock.
    I'm so glad to have a President who knows how to break people down and "win". As a bonus, he's really good at trolling too.
    He's not trolling the media he's trolling the voters and increasingly lives by and counts on divide. When a President speaks and takes actions it's news worthy and will be reported. Not that complicated. It also crashes-bolsters markets and cause allies world wide to take note in present and future negotiations and agreements.

I honestly miss the days when we went 24 hrs without any mention or messaging from a President. Seriously, the day when they just STFU and read a book or stay off camera. I feel like I'm watching an actor who will not leave the stage just for a minute.
    If he just went to Florida and played golf for a month and stayed off the intenet and TV his approval ratings would be in the mid fifties. But he's such a drama queen he can't go five minutes without getting attention. He's never going to change. I've met fuckers like him, people with clinical narcissism problems. There are a lot of them in my business. And they're time bombs waiting to go off. They only have two settings, the need for people to tell them how great they are and give them praise and credit for everything and the need to avoid shame. Once Trump feels shame or humiliation over something, once he obviously compares badly to Obama for instance, he's going to be extremely dangerous. You watch.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he just went to Florida and played golf for a month and stayed off the intenet and TV his approval ratings would be in the mid fifties. But he's such a drama queen he can't go five minutes without getting attention. He's never going to change. I've met fuckers like him, people with clinical narcissism problems. There are a lot of them in my business. And they're time bombs waiting to go off. They only have two settings, the need for people to tell them how great they are and give them praise and credit for everything and the need to avoid shame. Once Trump feels shame or humiliation over something, once he obviously compares badly to Obama for instance, he's going to be extremely dangerous. You watch.
    I was starting to read kirks bullshit but I got that taste of throw up in my mouth, I read a little more and got violently ill, my sphincter gave out and I shit all over myself.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk makes Big D and @bff beanz seem like TS Eliot

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I am reading is Kirkland owning you at every post.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information