Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

I haven't listened to the full one hour phone call or even the four minute clip but apparently you can hear the desperation in his voice. Here's the full thing if anybody wants it:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...state-n1252696

I have read parts of the transcript though. This was just an outright attempt to subvert democracy. No two ways about it. Of course the incoming administration will just sweep it under the carpet which tells all future crooked scumbags who make it to the Oval Office that they can try and fix the results of elections and not face any kind of consequences. If the Biden administration doesn't take a stand on this then it's the beginning of the end of democracy in America. The GOP will contest every election in future, they'll bring in increasingly restrictive voting laws, anybody willing to stand up for the rule of law like Raffensperger will be voted out of office by the herrenvolk and replaced with a crook who won't and democracy will become notional.

This is Georgia before they start bringing in new voting laws in response to nonexistent voter fraud. This is Georgia under rule of law guys:

https://twitter.com/TheUSASingers/st...84869749207045

According to his tax returns Trump is worth about a hundred million dollars currently, although he just pulled in two hundred million plus from his supporters to contest the election results (and spent less than half a million contesting them).

https://twitter.com/MartynMcL/status...72108633690114

These golf courses have been losing more money than he makes for many years now. There's no way there isn't something crooked going on. This is part of why he's so terrified about having to leave office and losing legal immunity two weeks from now.

This is just perfect:

https://twitter.com/RachelRGonzalez/...43091328131073
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 01-05-2021 at 04:02 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    This will go down as one of the biggest spin jobs ever created by the corrupt mainstream media up there with Ukraine and Russia collusion

they completely decontextualized all of Donald Trump's statements as per usual

This was a 35 minute phone call pertaining to a private confidential settlement between Trump and raffinsberger over two lawsuits against raffensburger who Trump has sued in court.

This is a failed attempt to defame the president

This was a 4-minute clip from a 35 minute plus conversation between the two and was entirely taken out of context ...the audio tries to prove that Trump was quote " looking for votes " needed to handle the state of Georgia versus being concerned with election integrity ...this was a ridiculous attempt that mirrors the impeachment hoax regarding the phone call with Ukraine where the Democrats tried to say he was bribing the country in order to obtain dirt on his political opponent when in fact the president was working to investigate corruption in Ukraine business dealings of the Beijing Biden.

George's Secretary of State Brad raffensberger is in legal trouble since he leaked the private conversation with he and the President of the United States

***BUSTED***

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS FILED TWO LAWSUITS AGAINST RAFFEN'SBURGER ON THIS PRIVATE CONFIDENTIAL LITIGATION CALL.... Which refinshamburger leaked.....TOTALLY ILLEGAL TO DO ....

RATHENBURG'S GOING TO JAIL
    It's fairly apparent he has done the very best at defaming himself. More so the Office. Did you actually listen to the entire call or read the full transcript? Firstly a sitting President has fook all business inserting himself and directly interfering in a States elections on a hard influence campaign and inferring consequences and veiled threats if the result is not changed "recalculated". Ffs enough already. He literally dropped that specific number at least a half dozen times to set the field before he dropped the direct 'what I need'. What he's doing is unamerican and unacceptable. Not to mention a violation of State law and possibly Federal law but I'll leave that minds much brighter than mine. This was a discombobulated desperate swampy shake down by a man who's actions post election have more than proven he is beyond unfit once and for all.

"You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

And flipping the state is a great testament to our country because, you know, this is — it’s a testament that they can admit to a mistake or whatever you want to call it. If it was a mistake, I don’t know."

----
    "I don’t know, look, Brad. I got to get ... I have to find 12,000 votes, and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That’s before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning, and you said, well, there was no criminality.

But I mean all of this stuff is very dangerous stuff. When you talk about no criminality, I think it’s very dangerous for you to say that."

----
    "So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. You know, we have that in spades already. Or we can keep it going, but that’s not fair to the voters of Georgia because they’re going to see what happened, and they’re going to see what happened."

He makes a mockery to the Constitution and he doesn't give a flying fk about some hero worshippers, ex Conservatives who's names are really only numbers for his despotic streak.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump gave that scumbag a chance to do the right thing, there's nothing wrong with "pressuring" that asshole to do his job. That was pressure/being a dictator
    Telling a scumbag to do their job is not abuse of power. 42,000 underage Georgians voted. 18,000 out of state Georgians voted. etc. etc. Judges refuse to even HEAR the cases. Aint no "cases being thrown out", the fucking cases werent even HEARD. Judges are either scared or scumbags. The scumbag gov is blocking the Georgia Legislature from meeting. Trump is giving them enough rope to hang themselves. Easy to see. Easy.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 01-05-2021 at 08:08 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I know is tomorrow is the Big Day.

The day when Neutral Brock is vindicated and Trump will be given another four years.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, that is a pure ad hominem argument, and you know it. Pure emotional appeal, all hat, no cattle.

The lunatic Leftwing Libtards surround peoples' houses, threaten them and their families, doxx them, bully them on social media and cancel them with Cancel Culture, so that they cannot ever get a job again, blacklist them, look at members of the Lunatic Left saying Trump supporters should be barred from ever being hired again, etc etc etc. Look at what the Lunatic Left did to the 2 Michigan electors who refused to certify the votes in Michigan due to massive, massive voter fraud evidence..... they needed FBI protection and were doxxed BY LEFTWING POLITICIANS OF ALL PEOPLE. Get THAT roll THAT around in your head, POLITICIANS were doxxing the 2 electors who refused to certify because they had serious doubts. THAT is the world we are living in here in the US. Bullying leftwing lunatic Antifa/Soros mobs forcing their Cancel Culture on people. "AMEN - AWOMAN". YES, THAT IS HOW WE NOW END HOUSE COMMITTEE HEARINGS. CAN U GET YOUR MIND AROUND THAT?!?!?! Lefty idiots think "AMEN" is referring to MEN. A Hebrew word mate, in their mind is gender-oriented and THEY PASSED A LAW IN THE HOUSE THIS WEEK THAT WE MUST NOW SAY "AMEN & A-WOMAN". Wrap your head around that one mate.

GIVEN THOSE NAZI-LIKE TACTICS AND CONDITIONS, DO YOU REALLY THINK A LOWER COURT JUDGE MAKING $80,000 A YEAR WITH A WIFE AND KIDS IS GOING TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THE LINE OF FIRE Get real Beanz, stop dropping acid and listening to Puff The Magic Dragon mate.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 01-05-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, that is a pure ad hominem argument, and you know it. Pure emotional appeal, all hat, no cattle.

The lunatic Leftwing Libtards surround peoples' houses, threaten them and their families, doxx them, bully them on social media and cancel them with Cancel Culture, so that they cannot ever get a job again, blacklist them, look at members of the Lunatic Left saying Trump supporters should be barred from ever being hired again, etc etc etc. Look at what the Lunatic Left did to the 2 Michigan electors who refused to certify the votes in Michigan due to massive, massive voter fraud evidence..... they needed FBI protection and were doxxed BY LEFTWING POLITICIANS OF ALL PEOPLE. Get THAT roll THAT around in your head, POLITICIANS were doxxing the 2 electors who refused to certify because they had serious doubts. THAT is the world we are living in here in the US. Bullying leftwing lunatic Antifa/Soros mobs forcing their Cancel Culture on people. "AMEN - AWOMAN". YES, THAT IS HOW WE NOW END HOUSE COMMITTEE HEARINGS. CAN U GET YOUR MIND AROUND THAT?!?!?! Lefty idiots think "AMEN" is referring to MEN. A Hebrew word mate, in their mind is gender-oriented and THEY PASSED A LAW IN THE HOUSE THIS WEEK THAT WE MUST NOW SAY "AMEN & A-WOMAN". Wrap your head around that one mate.

GIVEN THOSE NAZI-LIKE TACTICS AND CONDITIONS, DO YOU REALLY THINK A LOWER COURT JUDGE MAKING $80,000 A YEAR WITH A WIFE AND KIDS IS GOING TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THE LINE OF FIRE Get real Beanz, stop dropping acid and listening to Puff The Magic Dragon mate.

Nothing but lies.

You can't carry on pretending forever.

You have just dismissed everybody from the person casting their legal votes, to those sitting in the US Supreme court and everybody in-between, in order to maintain your delusional fantasy bullshit. You could not mount a more ad hominem argument if you tried.. That is the entire point of the meme.

You have turned into TIC.

You are not only asking everybody to dismiss millions of voters, officials and the US legal system, but you are also attacking the character of everyone who does not agree with you here on the forum rather than the position we are maintaining, and the argument we are making.

Listen to yourself calling anyone who does not agree with you Anti-Trump. Most of those people were never pro any of the charlatans you were gullible enough to follow, from Clinton thru Alex Jones, to Trump himself.

Pure 100% Ad Hominem from you just like Trump himself.

You are now putting yourself in the camp of a criminal and his bully Proud Boy fascist Army and then expecting me to apologise for opposing cunts like that wherever the dirty bastards raise their heads?

You have joined the mob rather than admit you got it wrong again.

Trump is going down, don't let him drag you and any values you may have with him.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump gave that scumbag a chance to do the right thing, there's nothing wrong with "pressuring" that asshole to do his job. That was pressure/being a dictator
    Telling a scumbag to do their job is not abuse of power. 42,000 underage Georgians voted. 18,000 out of state Georgians voted. etc. etc. Judges refuse to even HEAR the cases. Aint no "cases being thrown out", the fucking cases werent even HEARD. Judges are either scared or scumbags. The scumbag gov is blocking the Georgia Legislature from meeting. Trump is giving them enough rope to hang themselves. Easy to see. Easy.
    Except in the real world, the “law & order” world, they call that election interference and attempted voter fraud. That scumbag actually did his job unlike Jr. Erdogan and his gaggle of Oath breaking apple polishers.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A Judge will rule if they had some facts or proof to back up there claims. all they have is hear say or just outright bullshit. This is 2016 all over. Hillary said the same shit. The Russians cost the election. I didn't want to hear her shit then and I don't to hear his now.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    A Judge will rule if they had some facts or proof to back up there claims. all they have is hear say or just outright bullshit. This is 2016 all over. Hillary said the same shit. The Russians cost the election. I didn't want to hear her shit then and I don't to hear his now.

You're right they're full of shit. However you're wrong about Hillary, who conceded the election on election night before Trump had even got to 270 votes. She then made a speech the next day saying amongst other stuff:

"We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead."

https://eu.naplesnews.com/story/news...lead/93544956/

She also went to his inauguration. She did everything that lsoing candidates do to help create a smooth peaceful transfer of power, as did Obama. Trump, not so much.

This isn't even a party politics issue mate, this is now an issue that's destroying the democratic system in America. It's going to mean the end of your democracy if one side refuse to acept the legitimacy of the other and enact a bunch of antidemocratic laws that wreck the system. If you have any respect or belief in your constitution and founding principles there's only one party you can support now.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

You're right they're full of shit. However you're wrong about Hillary, who conceded the election on election night before Trump had even got to 270 votes. She then made a speech the next day saying amongst other stuff:

She also went to his inauguration. She did everything that lsoing candidates do to help create a smooth peaceful transfer of power, as did Obama. Trump, not so much.

This isn't even a party politics issue mate, this is now an issue that's destroying the democratic system in America. It's going to mean the end of your democracy if one side refuse to acept the legitimacy of the other and enact a bunch of antidemocratic laws that wreck the system. If you have any respect or belief in your constitution and founding principles there's only one party you can support now.

Well, I disliked Hillary very much... and was happy she lost (at the time). But what you say is true. She did concede defeat... and she did attend the Inauguration. Probably up there with getting a root canal without anesthesia... but she went.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    All I know is tomorrow is the Big Day.

The day when Neutral Brock is vindicated and Trump will be given another four years.

Lyle has gone very quiet recently. He's waiting for the moment when Trump drops the hammer and the deep state arrests start so he can return here in triumph and claim his winnings. Even when tomorrow turns out to be yet another letdown and Biden is confirmed as the next prez he still won't stop believing. Even after the pardons start and whatever other crazy shit Trump gets up to over the next two weeks happens he'll still keep believing.

He'll be watching the inauguration expecting Biden to be arrested with his hand on the Bible as he's taking the oath of office because that would be the greatest possible show opener for the inevitable deep state arrests and Trump then to take his place and be sworn in again. When it doesn't happen Lyle will be crestfallen. He'll pop in every now and then to post a video and then fuck off again. He'll be unable to face talking about all the years he was deluded and fooled by the most obvious conman and the most obvious bullshit conspiracy theory ever.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Well, I disliked Hillary very much... and was happy she lost (at the time). But what you say is true. She did concede defeat... and she did attend the Inauguration. Probably up there with getting a root canal without anesthesia... but she went.

And the Russia investigation was nothing to do with her. It was started by a bunch of (Republican) FBI officials due to them having evidence of Russian interference in the election. They would have been derelict in their duty to the country if they hadn't investigated. After Trump fired one of thembecause he refused to swear loyalty to Trump instead of the constitution the (Republican) special counsel investigation of Trump was authorisied by a Republican Trump appointee for the same reason.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The GOP:

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...47927526797315

This guy has made thousands of insider trades while he's been a senator enriching himself by millions. After he got a top security briefing last January that the coronavirus was going to devastate America he invested in a company that makes body bags. He might get reelected in a few hours.

Thread Information