Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Master why are you parroting the media again. Stop it and be your own man.

Russia is a powerful nation and deserves its spot among the leading nations of the world.

Plus Britain's accusations against Russia are very dubious. No real evidence there. And Crimea voted to be part of Russia and a good choice it was too.
    You are the one brainwashed by Russian propoganda. Why have they kicked Putin out of G8? Declared Russia as a state sponsored drug cheating for its athletes? Imprisoned and killed Putin's opposition?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Master why are you parroting the media again. Stop it and be your own man.

Russia is a powerful nation and deserves its spot among the leading nations of the world.

Plus Britain's accusations against Russia are very dubious. No real evidence there. And Crimea voted to be part of Russia and a good choice it was too.
    You are the one brainwashed by Russian propoganda. Why have they kicked Putin out of G8? Declared Russia as a state sponsored drug cheating for its athletes? Imprisoned and killed Putin's opposition?
    Are the G8 nations some kind of moral authority now? Why on earth do you think they have kicked them out?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The back and forth with Canada is hilarious. Justin Trudeau is a Mimbo (male bimbo) he's a pretty face and not much else. He's a bad leader of "peoplekind".

G6 + 1

Trump, last to arrive and first to go.

He has no friends.
    Who should he seek to be friends with and why? How does it benefit what he wants to accomplish in America?
    Now he wants Russia back in G7. I wonder why? Buffoon.
    Because Russia is unappologetically Pro-Russia and not trying to reform Hitler's version of Europe which is what the EU is.
    So much for D-Day then , and you started a history thread ? What a gullible fool you are. Trump has lots of friends including American Mobster Felix Sater a former senior advisor to Trump who was involved in money laundering and fraud schemes for the Russian Mafia. Russia is unapologetically Pro Putin, Pro Oligarch and Pro 1% just like their ally Trump who is 100% pro Trump and the other deep state elite, but doesn't give a fuck about his own countrymen like you mate or anyone but criminal regimes like the House of Saud and His pal Putin.

I guess you missed the changes in the +++ House of Saud what with the imprisonment of Al-Waleed Bin Talal etc.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think we're on dangerous ground ignoring the basic fact...Russia is not our friend. Their history, election interference, land grabs and other fuckery cannot be swept under the rug. Trump is turning the corner in almost taking a personal vendetta and transforming it into some scrambled clusterfuck of U.S foreign policy. You do not slap down lifelong allies to randomly turn into Putins bootlicker. Personally it's quite disturbing.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I think we're on dangerous ground ignoring the basic fact...Russia is not our friend. Their history, election interference, land grabs and other fuckery cannot be swept under the rug. Trump is turning the corner in almost taking a personal vendetta and transforming it into some scrambled clusterfuck of U.S foreign policy. You do not slap down lifelong allies to randomly turn into Putins bootlicker. Personally it's quite disturbing.
    Putin helped win the election and got photos of Trump in compromising positions with prostitutes.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spicoli, the US interferes in elections all the time. Clinton lost because the Democrats are corrupt and Clinton is vile. It is that simple.

Master, do you have any evidence to back that up? Or is that what the papers have conditioned you to think?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spicoli, the US interferes in elections all the time. Clinton lost because the Democrats are corrupt and Clinton is vile. It is that simple.

Master, do you have any evidence to back that up? Or is that what the papers have conditioned you to think?
    Trump keeps trying to hide the evidence.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If there was evidence the media would have put it out there. All you have is rumours, Master.

Spicoli's comment about history, land grabs and election interference is comical when put into a historical context. Still laughing.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If there was evidence the media would have put it out there. All you have is rumours, Master.

Spicoli's comment about history, land grabs and election interference is comical when put into a historical context. Still laughing.
    Then Trump should stop interfering with the investigation then if he has nothing to hide.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spics I’m not absolving Russia’s interference of our election but Israel, China and so many other countries do the same shit. Damn we did it every time Putin ran. We did it to the entire contenent of Africa, Europe, South America etc. if u look at some of the deals Bill Clinton made with China and the vast amounts of cash China gave the DNC to which Bill later gave them technology they didn’t have, that was all in the papers back then but since China probably gives to every senator and congressman not much came of it. This EU thing is simply negotiations. What is the G6 or 7 but a good old boys club who wink and nod and want to keep things status quo. They aren’t happy trump is making waves but too bad. Most of these EU trade problems eminate from Germany, the way Germany does business it effects the way other EU nations operate. When is the last time we heard of trade deal adjustments coming out of any of the G meetings. So now they have their panties in a knot because trump dares speak on it. So what if Russia comes back to the G. They are working with China the Middle East and Africa to dump the dollar as worlds reserve currency and get rid of the petro dollar and have oil be bought and sold with yen, and yet we gave China most favored trade status and I’ll tell u what, they got the Russians beat when it comes to spying and meddling. All these things miles scolds the US and Britain for doing about invading etc China is doing that everyday. They do it with economics and a devils hand shake. So yeah, let’s just keep yelling trump and Russia, forgot the fact Russia pumped millions into the DNC making Harry Reid’s brother disappear from public as he was up to his eyeballs in Russian money. It’s funny, u don’t hear the truth or perspective on these world intrigues in the news even though u don’t need to dig deep to find it. I guess it’s easier to blame trump than to look at how bad and widespread it really is. Senators who served for twenty years taking Russian money, trump in office for a year and he started it all right, ya, that’s unbiased reporting

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is where it may get difficult for anyone who thinks every individual views this as a team sport, demadont or republicant, them vs us, conservative vs liberal..yes we have interfered. That's pretty much established. Yes she was a terrible candidate and a shat presentation. Lock her up lock her up blah blah. She also didn't get my vote. Bottom line though this is a U.S election and again..Russia is not our friend. I do not want to see my President piss on allies who have stood by our side while making excuses and bowing to ex KGB agents and leaders who poison political opponents, individuals who disagree and report with the party line and blow jet liners out of the sky. Especially since well shit..there's an ongoing investigation about Russian meddling ffs, whatever your take on it Trump is my President not Clinton. Not Obama. Not Bush. We're here..it's today. And again..Russia is not our friend. When's the last time you cast a vote in the States Miles?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Walrus, don't think I turn a blind eye to China. It's censoring of history, terrible human rights record, destruction of Tibet, and others is awful. I have always said the stain of China will always be on the West for turning a blind eye to tyranny in the pursuit of profit built upon cheap labour and no political reform. That was a bad move.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is where it may get difficult for anyone who thinks every individual views this as a team sport, demadont or republicant, them vs us, conservative vs liberal..yes we have interfered. That's pretty much established. Yes she was a terrible candidate and a shat presentation. Lock her up lock her up blah blah. She also didn't get my vote. Bottom line though this is a U.S election and again..Russia is not our friend. I do not want to see my President piss on allies who have stood by our side while making excuses and bowing to ex KGB agents and leaders who poison political opponents, individuals who disagree and report with the party line and blow jet liners out of the sky. Especially since well shit..there's an ongoing investigation about Russian meddling ffs, whatever your take on it Trump is my President not Clinton. Not Obama. Not Bush. We're here..it's today. And again..Russia is not our friend. When's the last time you cast a vote in the States Miles?
    When was the last time you voted in an election overseas? Yet your country interferes all the time. I don't ever see you talking about that. Also, how has Russia controlled your election? How can you prove that or back it up? People voted for Trump because they had no option and it is as simple as that. If Sanders had run, he would have won.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When was the last time you voted in an election overseas? Yet your country interferes all the time. I don't ever see you talking about that. Also, how has Russia controlled your election? How can you prove that or back it up? People voted for Trump because they had no option and it is as simple as that. If Sanders had run, he would have won.
    I only voted for trump because of a couple Russian troll pieces I saw on Facebook. I read them and it completely changed my thoughts on politics and the world. I feel stupid now should have voted for hill

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You also don't see me telling citizens of a Country I never vote in what's best or worse for them. We have a lot of that lately but hey so goes the internet. Also there was no claim of controlled but the interference has been recognized over the previous as well as the present administrations and multiple Intelligence agencies this year. Oddly enough all Trump does is fan the flames and encourages it to continue into the mid term every time he trumpets Putin or spouts off about 'what will be good for Russia' as he did today and tear down his own justice department. What's good for Russia. Yes because that should be our chief concern ffs. Voters have options but they fall for shortsighted tribal crap, catchphrases and lately professional insult comics with little actual plan or specifics. I don't recall a serious third party candidate since Perot? and even he was laughed at. We run more against something than we do for something. We're dumb like that over here. It's how we got Obama vs Sarah flipping Palin and On Golden Pond John McCain.

Thread Information