Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  254
Likes Likes:  1,528
Dislikes Dislikes:  111
Page 491 of 495 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 7425

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #7351
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,307
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1828
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1513271567500943362

    Hunter Biden's laptop though. It's going to be all Hunter all the time in 2024. I wonder how much coverage this will get from the liberal media.

  2. #7352
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,460
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    I'm disappointed that this thread hasn't just become a daily account of how Biden is basically as bad as Trump, with specific examples and facts to back it up.Because he's basically accomplishing just as little good, and in some cases causing even more bad.
    In defence of Sleepy Joe it's been kinda different circumstances. Trump inherited the longest economic expansion in history and very thankfully, thank you god, had three years of plain sailing. Look how well he handled the pandemic in his last year and then that insurrection thing to give you an idea of how it'd be going now with him in charge. I don't think Biden could have done much better than he has done. You can criticise the public/media/presentation performance but actual policy stuff seems to me to have been to take the least worst option when dealing with a whole bunch of shit sandwiches.

    People ignore the reality of momentum and inertia, but it exists. You're 100% correct about Trump and what he inherited. But sleazy snake-oil salesman that he is, he made it all about him. Granted... all incoming Presidents do that when it suits them. But Trump took it to a whole new level and his adoring masses took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

    With Joe, we differ a bit in our opinions. I rate him a bit lower than you do, and think the Dems had four years to come up with someone better. Yes, he inherited "a whole bunch of shit sandwiches", but he's also done a somewhat subpar job on several fronts. I also don't like him bending over backwards for the extremist left faction that would like Joe to be their puppet. In some cases he has and again... that's politics and all that... but at some point Joe has to grab a pair and say to the "extreme left"... enough!

    Still... a bad Biden day is a hell of a lot better than a good Trump one.

    Trump has politics off to a fine art. Knows exactly how to sell himself, knows his market. No doubt about it.

    It doesn't matter how many years you have to come up with candidates, you can't create the ideal candidate. People are who they are. The twoparties don't even have any control over who runs in the presidential primaries otherwise the GOP would never have let Trump run in 2016. What happens is a bunch of fuckers who fancy being prez and can raise enough money launch campaigns. They go on TV and debate and voters pick the one they like the best. The Democratic party had such a garbage 2020 lineup that an ancient ex vice president with a crackhead son who has a closet full of skeletons was the least worst candidate out of a garbage field and won.

    Biden has bent over to the extreme left faction in the Democratic party which is why America now has a wealth tax, huge tax increases for top earners, universal healthcare, a ban on fracking and oil drilling, huge new investments in green energy and hey hang on a minute. None of that stuff has happened. In fact rather than Biden or even the Senate or House bending over they've done none of that stuff.

    The extreme leftists (zero out of fifty in the Senate and four out of two hundred plus in the House) have actually bent over for the moderates. They've agreed to back anything that Manchin and Sinema, the two most moderate Democrats in the Senate can eventually agree to. They just reiterated that a week or two ago.

    Biden has managed to pass one big piece of legislation and other than that has just fiddled about in the margins, exactly the same as the previous prez. He's just had to deal with the aftermath of various things that were started under the previous guy and I have to say has done about as well as you could possibly expect. Things just look really bad, mainly due to inflation and gasoline prices, two things which have a massive effect on public opinion and neither of which Biden has any way doing much about them. But those are the breaks and failure to tackle two things he can't do anything significant about are going to cost him reelection most likely.

    Voters see everything going up in price and gasoline prices costing them a fortune and Biden is president so he gets the blame. That's just how it works and there's nothing Biden can do about it.


    "Rachel Levine" is "bending over."

    It's going out of your way to "check a box" lest they beat you over the head for not being inclusive. Still... couldn't he have chosen a more harmless spot other than Asst. Sec. of Health?

    But hey, I agreed that Biden inherited a hot mess. I just can't automatically go from "Trump was the devil" to "Biden walks on water" at the drop of a hat, and just because we were all so sick of Trump.

    Yes... some voters blame Biden for gas prices going up... COVID still being around... Putin invading Ukraine... and probably their neighbor's cat crapping on their lawn.

    Me... I just think he did a shitty job pulling out of Afghanistan. But then we all have our opinions... don't we.

    I had to look him/her up. Appointing an eminently qualified four star admiral who was confirmed in the Senate with Republican votes is bending over to the extreme left? Seriously? What was it when Trump appointed a Director of National Intelligence, basically the second most powerful job in the country, to a congressman with zero intelligence experience -zero- because Trump liked the way he'd defended him on Fox News? If this is the sum total of bending over to the left then he's been very moderate, no?

    Afghanistan was going to be a disaster once the Afghan army collapsed and from subsequent reporting it now looks like everybody knew that was going to happen years ago. There's a reason why Trump scheduled it for after the election. Biden basically did the only thing he could.

    With Trump it wasn't him bending over for anybody. It was him catering to anyone who sucked up to him, as you well illustrated with the congressman. Trump's everlasting legacy is that he strived to surround himself with pitiful "yes-men", to the point where one day you were the best thing since sliced bread... and the next you were a no good bum, all because you dared disagree with him on even a minor point. Trump was by far the most disgusting and ill-equipped (cough) President the US of A has ever had the tragic misfortune of electing. But he didn't bend over for anybody. On the contrary... veteran congresspeople and media talking heads bent over for him in a manner that would put most contortionists to shame.

    I still disagree on Afghanistan, if only to say that Biden as POTUS could've stricken Trump's "schedule" from the record and start anew. It's not like incoming Presidents haven't wiped the slate clean before, whether foreign governments like it or not. "There's a new sheriff in town" and all that. That Biden felt the need to stick to Donny's ill-conceived timeline, especially after decades of occupation, is on him. Biden could've borrowed a page from his disgusting predecessor and said, "It's MY show now... and you'll get the new withdrawal date when I'm good and ready."

    On Rachel Levine, he may well have the necessary qualifications. I'm not questioning that. But it's obvious Biden bent over backwards (he needs a lumbar area X-ray after this one) to get a transgender in his Cabinet. Even with Levine only being Asst. Secretary of Health, it's clearly a victory for the LGBTQ lobby and whatever agendas come down the pipe. Women sports are already suffering the effects of these agendas, and the envelope is going to be continually pushed as long as they have someone like Levine championing their cause.

    Without damning any of his Cabinet (we've yet to see how they fare), it's clear Biden went out of his way to make sure all the boxes were checked. Blacks: CHECK. Women: CHECK. Gays: CHECK. Trans: CHECK. Minorities: CHECK. I'm not against inclusivity whatsoever. I think it's great. (Now it's time for the NFL ownership to get on board). But I don't like forced quotas or token picks for the sake of token picks.

    All in all, that's why I feel Biden has done his share of bending over for the far left.

  3. #7353
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,307
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1828
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    With Trump it wasn't him bending over for anybody. It was him catering to anyone who sucked up to him, as you well illustrated with the congressman. Trump's everlasting legacy is that he strived to surround himself with pitiful "yes-men", to the point where one day you were the best thing since sliced bread... and the next you were a no good bum, all because you dared disagree with him on even a minor point. Trump was by far the most disgusting and ill-equipped (cough) President the US of A has ever had the tragic misfortune of electing. But he didn't bend over for anybody. On the contrary... veteran congresspeople and media talking heads bent over for him in a manner that would put most contortionists to shame.

    I still disagree on Afghanistan, if only to say that Biden as POTUS could've stricken Trump's "schedule" from the record and start anew. It's not like incoming Presidents haven't wiped the slate clean before, whether foreign governments like it or not. "There's a new sheriff in town" and all that. That Biden felt the need to stick to Donny's ill-conceived timeline, especially after decades of occupation, is on him. Biden could've borrowed a page from his disgusting predecessor and said, "It's MY show now... and you'll get the new withdrawal date when I'm good and ready."

    On Rachel Levine, he may well have the necessary qualifications. I'm not questioning that. But it's obvious Biden bent over backwards (he needs a lumbar area X-ray after this one) to get a transgender in his Cabinet. Even with Levine only being Asst. Secretary of Health, it's clearly a victory for the LGBTQ lobby and whatever agendas come down the pipe. Women sports are already suffering the effects of these agendas, and the envelope is going to be continually pushed as long as they have someone like Levine championing their cause.

    Without damning any of his Cabinet (we've yet to see how they fare), it's clear Biden went out of his way to make sure all the boxes were checked. Blacks: CHECK. Women: CHECK. Gays: CHECK. Trans: CHECK. Minorities: CHECK. I'm not against inclusivity whatsoever. I think it's great. (Now it's time for the NFL ownership to get on board). But I don't like forced quotas or token picks for the sake of token picks.

    All in all, that's why I feel Biden has done his share of bending over for the far left.













    When Trump left office he'd drawn down troop levels to a couple of thousand from tens of thousands. Both sides had stopped fighting for over a year since Trump did the deal with the Taliban. Casualties had dropped to almost nothing, at one point a few years ago there were five hundred per year. If Biden had wanted to make a change he'd have had to send in thousands of troops overnight into a new full on conflict with the Taliban. Back to square one after over twenty years. He took the least worst option.

    Having a diverse bunch of people in top government jobs isn't bending over to the far left. It's something every democratic government of a diverse country does to show its citizens that it's representative of them. You just aren't aware of this because the GOP are basically the white power party with nice packaging and the state of affairs in the photos below doesn't seem weird to people.












    Your country is forty percent nonwhite. Having a few nonwhite nonmales in various government jobs does not mean a political party has surrendered to the far left, it just means it's showing forty percent of the country that they're represented in some way. Every other diverse democratic country has done this for decades but in America it's such a new concept it's remarkable to you.

    And you definitely don't know any lefty/alphabet people. Imagine telling them hey, Biden got elected and has done absolutely nothing at all that was on your wishlist but look, he's appointed some (eminently ualified) trans person to some deputy of department job and appointed a handful of minorities to some other jobs!

  4. #7354
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,460
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    We'll continue to agree to disagree on Biden and Afghanistan.

    Why you see the need to post pictures of Trump with his good ol' boy yes-men... I have no idea. Again, you seem to want to equate my criticisms of Biden with me somehow praising Trump for something. That right there is what's wrong with politics today. You can't criticize anyone without immediately being seen as defending the other guy. I honestly don't know how much more to emphasize just how much I abhorred Trump and his presidency.

    Having said that, yes... Biden IS checking off boxes in order to appease the far left who can't see anything in front of their eyes other than filling quotas, qualifications be damned.

    "Every other diverse democratic country has done this for decades but in America it's such a new concept it's remarkable to you."

    "Remarkable to me??" I'll ignore the condescending tone of that remark only to clarify I'm definitely not against diversity in government. You're preaching to the choir on that one.

    Yes... up until Clinton, the vast majority of Cabinet members for Presidents were white males. It's a wrong that had to be righted at some point. Obama had the right idea also, until the Orangutan regressed.

    I don't get your point about the "alphabet people." My point is that Biden was only too happy to put one of them in a key position within the Cabinet. How that'll pan out is anyone's guess. Right now it seems like a rushed pick with all the earmarks of another checked box. Somewhere, Lia Thomas has just breathed a sigh of relief.

  5. #7355
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,546
    Mentioned
    1618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2901
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    A US judge has held former President Donald Trump in contempt for failing to turn over files for an investigation into his business practices.

    Justice Arthur Engoron on Monday ordered Mr Trump pay a fine of $10,000 (£7,850) per day until he complies.

    New York Attorney General Letitia James had asked the court to hold Mr Trump in contempt after he missed a March deadline to present certain documents.

    Mr Trump's lawyer said she would appeal the ruling.

    "Everything that your honour and the attorney general said that we haven't done - we have done," attorney Alina Habba said in court.

    After a "very diligent" search, there were simply no more relevant documents to provide, she said.

    Ms James, a Democrat, opened a civil inquiry in 2019 into claims that - before he took office - Mr Trump, a Republican, had inflated the value of his assets to banks when seeking loans.

    The stakes have been raised in this year's long legal wrangle between Donald Trump and New York's dogged state attorney general.

    Letitia James has accused the former president of stonewalling - and now she's successfully made it that much more costly for him not to comply with her requests.

    $10,000 a day adds up quickly, and if that isn't enough to convince him to provide the requested materials, the judge could yet increase the fines further.

    That's not out of the realm of possibility given the judge's remark that - while Donald Trump takes his business seriously - so does the judge.

    Mr Trump and his family have denied wrongdoing, and the former president has called the inquiry a "witch hunt". In court on Monday, Ms Habba called the civil probe as a "fishing expedition".

    Justice Engoron said a contempt finding was warranted because of what he called "repeated failures" to hand over the requested materials.

    "Mr Trump... I know you take your business seriously, and I take mine seriously. I hereby hold you in civil contempt," he said, although the former president was not in the courtroom.

    The attorney general's office called the ruling a "major victory" in the legal battle against Mr Trump.

    "Today, justice prevailed," said Ms James. "For years, Donald Trump has tried to evade the law and stop our lawful investigation into him and his company's financial dealings. Today's ruling makes clear: no one is above the law."

    The civil case is separate to a Manhattan criminal investigation into the Trump Organization's practices.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61221860
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #7356
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,460
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Time for Trump to organize another fundraiser, gather some Trump loyalists together, and bilk them out of a few more million.

  7. #7357
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,307
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1828
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Time for Trump to organize another fundraiser, gather some Trump loyalists together, and bilk them out of a few more million.
    Two prosecutors working that case for the feds resigned because they'd presented their chief with evidence that proved his guilt on multiple felonies and the chief refused to prosecute. They're terrified not just of losing because a Trump fan is on the jury but because of the retribution if he gets reelected.

    I'd love to know how much money Trump has spent on lawyers in his various high profile lawsuits that he raised tens of millions from his followers for versus how much he actually raised. It all got paid into structures that allow him to use the funds for anything including personal/business expenditures.

    Here's one of them:

    https://www.courthousenews.com/trump...r-on-thin-ice/

  8. #7358
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,460
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Time for Trump to organize another fundraiser, gather some Trump loyalists together, and bilk them out of a few more million.
    Two prosecutors working that case for the feds resigned because they'd presented their chief with evidence that proved his guilt on multiple felonies and the chief refused to prosecute. They're terrified not just of losing because a Trump fan is on the jury but because of the retribution if he gets reelected.

    I'd love to know how much money Trump has spent on lawyers in his various high profile lawsuits that he raised tens of millions from his followers for versus how much he actually raised. It all got paid into structures that allow him to use the funds for anything including personal/business expenditures.

    Here's one of them:

    https://www.courthousenews.com/trump...r-on-thin-ice/


    This is what's scary, sad, and nauseating all at the same time. That Trump would hold that power over people of authority (who by the way have sworn to uphold the law) is mindboggling. Not one pair of testicles among the whole bunch.

    The truly sad part is that it highlights the fact that Trump is a vengeful jerk. Not a good look for a POTUS.

  9. #7359
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,307
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1828
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Time for Trump to organize another fundraiser, gather some Trump loyalists together, and bilk them out of a few more million.
    Two prosecutors working that case for the feds resigned because they'd presented their chief with evidence that proved his guilt on multiple felonies and the chief refused to prosecute. They're terrified not just of losing because a Trump fan is on the jury but because of the retribution if he gets reelected.

    I'd love to know how much money Trump has spent on lawyers in his various high profile lawsuits that he raised tens of millions from his followers for versus how much he actually raised. It all got paid into structures that allow him to use the funds for anything including personal/business expenditures.

    Here's one of them:

    https://www.courthousenews.com/trump...r-on-thin-ice/


    This is what's scary, sad, and nauseating all at the same time. That Trump would hold that power over people of authority (who by the way have sworn to uphold the law) is mindboggling. Not one pair of testicles among the whole bunch.

    The truly sad part is that it highlights the fact that Trump is a vengeful jerk. Not a good look for a POTUS.
    He could easily be elected in 2024 after losing the actual election. This articles focuses on one state but the same thing is happening to a greater or lesser extent in the half dozen states that will decide the 2024 election:

    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...iglie-1342918/

    Luckily inflation is doing its best to hand the election to the GOP and this might preserve democracy to some extent until 2028 when another four years of these shenanigans will leave it impossible for a Democrat to win. Things are not looking good for democracy in America unfortunately.

    The Democratic party are not an appealing option to vote for. They've just about got all the big stuff on their list crossed off over the decades and the only big issue left is healthcare which is unfixable without both parties buying in. It would take the system getting much worse for that to happen and doesn't look like an option for the forseeable future. That leaves the Democrats without much of an agenda apart from tinkering round the edges. This gives the GOP, who don't give a shit about government and only want tax cuts and deregulation with a massive advantage. They can hammer away at culture war stuff and not even have a policy agenda (this will be the second national election cycle without one) and it works for them.

    But at least the Democrats believe in democracy and really only one party does now. The other party can see the culture changing and their ability to maintain cultural and economic power declining and they'll be quite happy to let America slide into a soft autocracy if it helps them maintain the status quo. It's going to be an interesting decade or two.

  10. #7360
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,546
    Mentioned
    1618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2901
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The leader of the far-right Proud Boys group has been charged with seditious conspiracy over last year's attack on the US Capitol.

    Enrique Tarrio was among five members of the group to be indicted for attempting to oppose by force the presidential transfer of power.

    Ex-President Donald Trump's supporters stormed Congress as it met to certify Joe Biden's victory in January 2021.

    It is the second time the sedition charge has been applied over the riot.

    Leaders of the far-right militia group the Oath Keepers were indicted on sedition charges in January.

    In total, more than 860 people in 48 states have been charged with crimes connected with the riot.

    Seditious conspiracy is a Civil War-era charge that carries up to 20 years in prison.

    Along with co-defendants Dominic Pezzola, Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs and Zachary Rehl, Tarrio, 38, had earlier pleaded not guilty to conspiracy charges relating to the Capitol attack.

    But Monday's grand jury indictment goes a step further, alleging the five men were ready "to oppose by force the authority of the government".

    Charles Donohoe, a North Carolina-based Proud Boy, pleaded guilty to conspiracy and assault charges in April and agreed to cooperate with the investigation. He was not named in the new indictment.

    According to the filing, Tarrio and other Proud Boys used encrypted communications to plan the attack.

    They are said to have encouraged members to attend the rally on 6 January 2021, and crowd-funded online to buy protective gear and cover travel expenses to Washington DC.

    In one text message on the day of the riot, Tarrio appeared to compare the attack on the Capitol to the storming of the Winter Palace during the Russian Revolution in 1917, say prosecutors.

    Lawyers for each defendant have however maintained in court that their clients had no plan when they stormed the congressional building.

    While members of the Proud Boys participated in the attack, Tarrio - who has led the group since 2018 - did not.

    The Floridian had been arrested two days earlier for carrying two high-capacity rifle magazines as well as burning a Black Lives Matter banner taken from a church in Washington DC during a rally in December 2020.

    In August, he was sentenced to five months in jail over the incident.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61712873
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #7361
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,460
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I'm here in a show of bipartisan support for Donald J. Trump, and his supporters.

    Back in beginning 2021, it was predicted in every media outlet imaginable that Donald J. Trump would be reinstated as President by August.

    In July of last year, USA Today had the unmitigated GALL of fact-checking that and claiming it was a false claim.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/8060880002/

    "Fact check: False claim persists online that Trump will be reinstated as president in August"



    What these fools didn't realize is that is was actually August 2022!!!

    So you see.... there is STILL time.

    Don't give up hope, MAGA fans!!

  12. #7362
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,460
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    In a nutshell, here's why Trump needs to be prosecuted soon.

    If not, IMO it's a virtual certainty he'll run in 2024.

    People can talk about new GOP hopefuls all they want. Nobody in the party has the backbone to challenge Trump. If it even goes to primaries, Trump will run roughshod over the poor bastard standing in his way. Trumpeteers will see to it.

    Biden will NOT run in the next elections (as well he shouldn't). This needs no explanation. He'll be 80 this year, and his age and health wouldn't stand up to the rigors of a 2nd term.

    That leaves the Dems with WHAT?

    Just like they did in 2016, when they decided to spend the next 4 years fretting and handwringing over the Orange Clown, instead of searching for/ manufacturing/ creating a viable young, energetic candidate.

    Fast forward to 2022... and they're still doing precious little to develop potential candidates to lead the party.

    So if Trump is still a free man in 2024, he'll run against WHOM?

    And given the state of the economy now and in the foreseeable future... a Trump win seems more of a possibility.

    Even a narrow loss would be converted to a win, helped by "scoreboard fixing", "rules bending", and much of the same voter fraud Trump and his Trumpeteers have spent so many months promoting.

    Once the Orange Clown is back in the White House, all bets are off.

    Trump will make damn sure 2020 doesn't happen to him again. He'll become downright authoritarian... and democracy as we know it will continue falling apart at the seams. Protesters will be thrown into a fiery pit.

    Yep... America's days as the premier world power are pretty much over.

  13. #7363
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    117
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  14. #7364
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    42,720
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4917
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    You sure do sound familiar

  15. #7365
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,460
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing