Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  82
Likes Likes:  633
Dislikes Dislikes:  76
Page 50 of 264 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 3954

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #736
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,811
    Mentioned
    780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1014
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Here is your Deep State overlord just as in thrall to the MIC as his predecessors.


    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rsening-crisis


    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,334
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    571
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here is your Deep State overlord just as in thrall to the MIC as his predecessors.


    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rsening-crisis


    Ya it’s a shame what is happening to the people in Yemen. Why isn’t Iran mentioned here. Yemen is a proxy war between the Saudis and Iran. Say no to war.

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Walrus ~tar-heels~ Beanz

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,285
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    LOL leafs
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,452
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4713
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Dear @Spicoli ,


    Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...608-story.html


    You're welcome, from the Trump voters
    Good. Now can you get the BS health insurance mandate and your boy to 'repeal and replace' like he ran on . I'd like my refund but just received multiple forms from IRS because they need to determine a "shared responsibility payment" aka a maximum of 2k . And premiums on the rise next year. "Government mandate". Stupidest shit I've heard of and believe one huge point where this President has it right. But to this point nothing has changed apparently.

    On pot it's not something huge to me as far as legalization as it's a matter of time State to State be it medicinal or recreational. All I know is it's never been a problem . But any movement to fully free up private business conducting now LEGAL sales and commerce from Federal interference or restriction I'm all for. To have a cash only business on that scale and leave banks open to possible persecution is setting it up for failure and it seems more and more local law enforcement basic shakedowns and shut downs. I just don't know how much faith I put into the Presidents word and Sessions is not about supporting the free flow of Devils cabbage. Trump pops off a lot in the moment but I'll be looking for him to repeat it or actually hang his hat of the bill and try to push it through his Congress.

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,285
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    It's going to be a great 8 years
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #742
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,285
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Dear @Spicoli ,


    Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...608-story.html


    You're welcome, from the Trump voters
    Good. Now can you get the BS health insurance mandate and your boy to 'repeal and replace' like he ran on . I'd like my refund but just received multiple forms from IRS because they need to determine a "shared responsibility payment" aka a maximum of 2k . And premiums on the rise next year. "Government mandate". Stupidest shit I've heard of and believe one huge point where this President has it right. But to this point nothing has changed apparently.

    On pot it's not something huge to me as far as legalization as it's a matter of time State to State be it medicinal or recreational. All I know is it's never been a problem . But any movement to fully free up private business conducting now LEGAL sales and commerce from Federal interference or restriction I'm all for. To have a cash only business on that scale and leave banks open to possible persecution is setting it up for failure and it seems more and more local law enforcement basic shakedowns and shut downs. I just don't know how much faith I put into the Presidents word and Sessions is not about supporting the free flow of Devils cabbage. Trump pops off a lot in the moment but I'll be looking for him to repeat it or actually hang his hat of the bill and try to push it through his Congress.

    Oh the Health Insurance issue will be addressed but a few heads have to roll first.


    As for legalization I think everyone knows now that it's not all that horrible for you, in fact it helps kill cancer cells (meaning we should live forever Spicoli)...I don't think Trump will allow Sessions to snake an issue which will do more to strengthen the support he receives from a larger group of the American people ....I mean if Trump legalizes it or decriminalizes it and people STILL hate him, damn dude
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post



    It's going to be a great 8 years
    I think Bill Maher should be shot

  9. #744
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,285
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump





    Why does nobody like the mainstream media?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,475
    Mentioned
    1452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    BBC have it as their headline news and they are mainstream.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #746
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    20,208
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1631
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/09/o...lah/index.html





    This guy writes for CNN. Boy........ is he ever FIRED.

  12. #747
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,324
    Mentioned
    873 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3138
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post




    Why does nobody like the mainstream media?
    Hahaha, priceless.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,324
    Mentioned
    873 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3138
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    BBC have it as their headline news and they are mainstream.
    What a plonker.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #749
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,324
    Mentioned
    873 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3138
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    You have to give Trump credit for coming to the table and talking to Kim Jeong Eun. Kim needs to be careful knowing what happened to Libya, but he seems like a smart man and knows what he is doing. Come on you critics. Give the man some credit. Do not be hypocrtites and only come out when there are knives to sharpen. There are things going wrong, but there are also things going right. Play fair.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #750
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    All the Trump haters are complete Hypocrites and are definitely suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing