Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  269
Likes Likes:  1,659
Dislikes Dislikes:  111
Page 500 of 513 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 7694

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #7486
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,498
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1846
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Obama records:

    https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/statu...51577751490561


    Shameful:

    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1558098474838671361


    Fox identified the judge and where he lives as well:

    https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/sta...01892525428737


    I agree:

    https://twitter.com/BrendanBuck/stat...89447492042753



    Things are not looking good for the Florida restauranteur. We're almost at the white Ford Bronco emerging from Mar A Lago stage now.


    EDIT: Five hundred pages! I wonder how many more.

  2. #7487
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,786
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1862
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Brock, a lot to unpack in your last four posts.

    First of all, I doubt the Deep State, the Shallow State, or any other State is going to actually try and kill Donald Trump. As to the Tweets of Hayden and Beschloss, they're not "promoting" anything, but rather mentioning what happened to a couple convicted of giving nuclear secrets to Russia back in 1953, a very sensitive and different time in U.S. history, I might add.

    Was it in bad taste? Probably. Will anything come of it? Pleeeease....

    Second of all, again with Alex Jones... That dumbass doesn't know the difference between his asshole and a hole in the ground. He can't make up his mind whether he loves Trump... hates Trump... loves Trump again... etc, etc.

    You call him the founder of Infowars. I call him the world's biggest jackass.

    But the "best" one is this one:

    "If you protested at the Capitol, you are an insurrectionist."


    Really??

    As far as I knew, protests were held peacefully with people holding up signs and chanting.

    No. This was a fucking riot. Of course, you had all the predictable GOP talking heads calling it a (cough, gag, choke) peaceful demonstration... a stroll near the Capitol.

    You damn right you're (not you personally) an insurrectionist. Also a terrorist and a mindless Trump minion, who heeded your master's call and stormed the Capitol.... something UNHEARD of in the past.

    Hey... I get it.

    You voted for Jo Jorgensen.

    I don't like Biden either.

    But I'll be damned if anyone lets Trump anywhere near the Presidential election in 2024.

    Four years of this f*cking bozo has been more than enough.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 08-12-2022 at 10:43 PM. Reason: wasn't expecting the barrage of responses to Brock's post so quickly

  3. #7488
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,534
    Mentioned
    922 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1236
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Trump Should Face Execution Over Alleged Nuclear Docs, Suggest Ex-CIA Chief & Others

    I have been warning the Deep State may try to assassinate Trump as they grow more desperate
    Former CIA & NSA Director Michael Hayden and MSNBC contributor Michael Beschloss both posted tweets on Thursday promoting the execution of Donald Trump.

    Beschloss posted an image of a couple named the Rosenbergs from the 1950s, noting they were executed after being convicted for giving the Soviets American nuclear documents.

    In response to the news about potential nuclear-related documents in Trump’s possession, the 45th president issued a statement reading, “President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!”

    Former NYC Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, who recently told Americans the Deep State might try to kill Trump, posted a Fox News article about Hayden’s tweet.

    “I told you it would come!” Kerik wrote.
    Infowars founder Alex Jones has also been warning his audience Trump’s life is in danger as the global elite grow more desperate in their attempts to derail his 2024 presidential aspirations.
    One of the most hilarious things that never seems to occur to you is that a guy born into obscene wealth with a gold toilet and gaudy crass huge temples to no taste all over the world with his name in huge letters on top of, pals with people like the Epsteins, House of Saud and the attitude that normal rules do not apply to him is not himself... Part of the elite...

    Ha!
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #7489
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    43,363
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4940
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Obama records:

    https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/statu...51577751490561


    Shameful:

    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1558098474838671361


    Fox identified the judge and where he lives as well:

    https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/sta...01892525428737


    I agree:

    https://twitter.com/BrendanBuck/stat...89447492042753



    Things are not looking good for the Florida restauranteur. We're almost at the white Ford Bronco emerging from Mar A Lago stage now.


    EDIT: Five hundred pages! I wonder how many more.
    So basically the whatabout Obama'ism was horseshat? Who knew. Crazy when it's so easy to look at multiple sources and find out beyond our comfort bunkers. If ever I'm running to defend someone and the first examples to use are convicted felons who received a pardon from Perp-45 and another just found liable for defamation and perjuring himself on a loop, it may be time to reevaluate my loyalties. Probably not the last case of a kook targeting law enforcement and fbi either after tying his lil trump flag around his neck and cutting off the oxygen. Even the guys own forum members turned him in ffs. Wake up sheeple.

  5. #7490
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,786
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1862
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Probably not the last case of a kook targeting law enforcement and fbi either after tying his lil trump flag around his neck and cutting off the oxygen. Even the guys own forum members turned him in ffs. Wake up sheeple.

    So while some wring their hands about Tweets mentioning a couple that was executed in 1953 for sharing nuclear secrets with the Soviets.......... there are real life kooks, as you well put it, running around posing real life threats to the FBI.
    THAT... and numerous credible threats that have been received.

    I think we need to keep our sense of perspective here.

  6. #7491
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,726
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    243
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    wow five hundred pages. “Politics: the art of using euphemisms, lies, emotionalism and fear-mongering to dupe average people into accepting--or even demanding--their own enslavement.”
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  7. #7492
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,187
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    183
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    We’ve reached the stage of American history where everything we see on the news must first be understood as political theater. In other words, the messaging layer of news now almost always dominates the factual narrative, with the latter often reported so unreliably as to be meaningless anyway. The sensational tale of the FBI raiding the Mar-a-Lago home of former president Donald Trump is no different.

    As of now, it’s impossible to say if Trump’s alleged offense was great, small, or in between. But this for sure is a huge story, and its hugeness extends in multiple directions, including the extraordinary political risk inherent in the decision to execute the raid.

    The top story today in the New York Times, bylined by its top White House reporter, speculates this is about “delayed returning” of “15 boxes of material requested by officials with the National Archives.” If that’s true, and it’s not tied to January 6th or some other far more serious offense, then the Justice Department just committed institutional suicide and moved the country many steps closer to once far-out eventualities like national revolt or martial law.

    The editors of the NYT, CNN, David French and his fellow “Never Trumpers,” and most of Twitter really don’t care if Trump really committed a crime or not. They want him in jail for purely political reasons. These are the same people that insisted that the Hunter Biden laptop affair was nothing more than a “Russian disinformation” effort, and since it involves Hunter and his famous father, Joe, it is clear that there will be no effort by the FBI or Merrick Garland, or anyone else in the DOJ, to investigate beyond something cursory, enough to have the authorities claim “there is no there there.”

  8. #7493
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,187
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    183
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    We’ve reached the stage of American history where everything we see on the news must first be understood as political theater. In other words, the messaging layer of news now almost always dominates the factual narrative, with the latter often reported so unreliably as to be meaningless anyway. The sensational tale of the FBI raiding the Mar-a-Lago home of former president Donald Trump is no different.

    As of now, it’s impossible to say if Trump’s alleged offense was great, small, or in between. But this for sure is a huge story, and its hugeness extends in multiple directions, including the extraordinary political risk inherent in the decision to execute the raid.

    The top story today in the New York Times, bylined by its top White House reporter, speculates this is about “delayed returning” of “15 boxes of material requested by officials with the National Archives.” If that’s true, and it’s not tied to January 6th or some other far more serious offense, then the Justice Department just committed institutional suicide and moved the country many steps closer to once far-out eventualities like national revolt or martial law.

    The editors of the NYT, CNN, David French and his fellow “Never Trumpers,” and most of Twitter really don’t care if Trump really committed a crime or not. They want him in jail for purely political reasons. These are the same people that insisted that the Hunter Biden laptop affair was nothing more than a “Russian disinformation” effort, and since it involves Hunter and his famous father, Joe, it is clear that there will be no effort by the FBI or Merrick Garland, or anyone else in the DOJ, to investigate beyond something cursory, enough to have the authorities claim “there is no there there.”
    At this time, we have no idea if Trump violated federal criminal laws or if we are looking at yet another bogus investigation, a road we have been down before. But we should not fool ourselves about the consequences of the jihad against Trump and the never-ending “jail to the chief” efforts of America’s political elites. Sooner or later, other people will be in power, and since the elites have shown no restraint in pursuing Trump and his allies, one can be sure that no one else will show restraint, either. If the political classes have not yet turned the USA into a Third World country, they are well on their way to finishing the job.

  9. #7494
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,534
    Mentioned
    922 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1236
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    We’ve reached the stage of American history where everything we see on the news must first be understood as political theater. In other words, the messaging layer of news now almost always dominates the factual narrative, with the latter often reported so unreliably as to be meaningless anyway. The sensational tale of the FBI raiding the Mar-a-Lago home of former president Donald Trump is no different.

    As of now, it’s impossible to say if Trump’s alleged offense was great, small, or in between. But this for sure is a huge story, and its hugeness extends in multiple directions, including the extraordinary political risk inherent in the decision to execute the raid.

    The top story today in the New York Times, bylined by its top White House reporter, speculates this is about “delayed returning” of “15 boxes of material requested by officials with the National Archives.” If that’s true, and it’s not tied to January 6th or some other far more serious offense, then the Justice Department just committed institutional suicide and moved the country many steps closer to once far-out eventualities like national revolt or martial law.

    The editors of the NYT, CNN, David French and his fellow “Never Trumpers,” and most of Twitter really don’t care if Trump really committed a crime or not. They want him in jail for purely political reasons. These are the same people that insisted that the Hunter Biden laptop affair was nothing more than a “Russian disinformation” effort, and since it involves Hunter and his famous father, Joe, it is clear that there will be no effort by the FBI or Merrick Garland, or anyone else in the DOJ, to investigate beyond something cursory, enough to have the authorities claim “there is no there there.”
    At this time, we have no idea if Trump violated federal criminal laws or if we are looking at yet another bogus investigation, a road we have been down before. But we should not fool ourselves about the consequences of the jihad against Trump and the never-ending “jail to the chief” efforts of America’s political elites. Sooner or later, other people will be in power, and since the elites have shown no restraint in pursuing Trump and his allies, one can be sure that no one else will show restraint, either. If the political classes have not yet turned the USA into a Third World country, they are well on their way to finishing the job.

    Here you are openly quoting yourself and talking to yourself about a supposed 'Jihad' on Trump whilst Rushdie is in hospital.


    Earth calling Brock, come in Brock
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #7495
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,187
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    183
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    We’ve reached the stage of American history where everything we see on the news must first be understood as political theater. In other words, the messaging layer of news now almost always dominates the factual narrative, with the latter often reported so unreliably as to be meaningless anyway. The sensational tale of the FBI raiding the Mar-a-Lago home of former president Donald Trump is no different.

    As of now, it’s impossible to say if Trump’s alleged offense was great, small, or in between. But this for sure is a huge story, and its hugeness extends in multiple directions, including the extraordinary political risk inherent in the decision to execute the raid.

    The top story today in the New York Times, bylined by its top White House reporter, speculates this is about “delayed returning” of “15 boxes of material requested by officials with the National Archives.” If that’s true, and it’s not tied to January 6th or some other far more serious offense, then the Justice Department just committed institutional suicide and moved the country many steps closer to once far-out eventualities like national revolt or martial law.

    The editors of the NYT, CNN, David French and his fellow “Never Trumpers,” and most of Twitter really don’t care if Trump really committed a crime or not. They want him in jail for purely political reasons. These are the same people that insisted that the Hunter Biden laptop affair was nothing more than a “Russian disinformation” effort, and since it involves Hunter and his famous father, Joe, it is clear that there will be no effort by the FBI or Merrick Garland, or anyone else in the DOJ, to investigate beyond something cursory, enough to have the authorities claim “there is no there there.”
    At this time, we have no idea if Trump violated federal criminal laws or if we are looking at yet another bogus investigation, a road we have been down before. But we should not fool ourselves about the consequences of the jihad against Trump and the never-ending “jail to the chief” efforts of America’s political elites. Sooner or later, other people will be in power, and since the elites have shown no restraint in pursuing Trump and his allies, one can be sure that no one else will show restraint, either. If the political classes have not yet turned the USA into a Third World country, they are well on their way to finishing the job.

    Here you are openly quoting yourself and talking to yourself about a supposed 'Jihad' on Trump whilst Rushdie is in hospital.


    Earth calling Brock, come in Brock
    May the cunts who stabbed Rushdie be slowly and painfully flayed with a dull knife from head to toe.

  11. #7496
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,187
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    183
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    My questions are as follows:

    “When did you approve the raid? When did Attorney General Garland?”
    “What was the predication for the raid? Please provide the predicating records, including the search warrant and supporting affidavit.”
    “What is the scope of the investigation that predicated the raid? Is it limited to federal records and classification issues? Please explain.”
    “Did you discuss the search warrant with anyone at the White House before or after its execution?”– “If so, what was discussed?”– “Did any member of the White House staff or other executive employee, official, or agent, direct you in any way to pursue and execute the search warrant? If so, who?”
    “Did you discuss the search warrant with Attorney General Garland or any of his representatives or subordinates at the Department of Justice before or after its execution? If so, what was discussed?”
    “Has the FBI employed a team to determine which records fall within the scope of investigation and those that fall outside of it? If so, when was that team employed? If not, why not?”
    I would also ask Wray about the FBI’s apparent double standard when it came to Hillary Clinton and bureau’s “kid-gloves treatment relating to her mishandling of highly classified information” in 2016.

  12. #7497
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,187
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    183
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    My questions are as follows:

    “When did you approve the raid? When did Attorney General Garland?”
    “What was the predication for the raid? Please provide the predicating records, including the search warrant and supporting affidavit.”
    “What is the scope of the investigation that predicated the raid? Is it limited to federal records and classification issues? Please explain.”
    “Did you discuss the search warrant with anyone at the White House before or after its execution?”– “If so, what was discussed?”– “Did any member of the White House staff or other executive employee, official, or agent, direct you in any way to pursue and execute the search warrant? If so, who?”
    “Did you discuss the search warrant with Attorney General Garland or any of his representatives or subordinates at the Department of Justice before or after its execution? If so, what was discussed?”
    “Has the FBI employed a team to determine which records fall within the scope of investigation and those that fall outside of it? If so, when was that team employed? If not, why not?”
    I would also ask Wray about the FBI’s apparent double standard when it came to Hillary Clinton and bureau’s “kid-gloves treatment relating to her mishandling of highly classified information” in 2016.
    As the aforementioned fact pattern illustrates, the Justice Department and FBI engaged in long-running negotiation with Secretary Clinton and her lawyers. The government even allowed non-government attorneys to draft the letters that circumscribed the scope of the document review that would be performed by the FBI. That scope of review significantly limited the FBI’s ability to review all relevant records during Secretary Clinton’s tenure with the Obama-Biden administration. Has the Justice Department and FBI provided the same privilege to former President Trump and his attorneys?

    “As the aforementioned fact pattern illustrates, the FBI, under the Obama-Biden Administration, agreed to destroy government records pertaining to Secretary Clinton’s mishandling of highly classified information as well as laptops associated with Ms. Mills and Ms. Wilkinson. Those records were subject to congressional subpoena and related requests. Has the Justice Department and FBI provided the same privilege to former President Trump and his attorneys? If not, why not?

  13. #7498
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,187
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    183
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  14. #7499
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,498
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1846
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  15. #7500
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,498
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1846
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    My questions are as follows:

    “When did you approve the raid? When did Attorney General Garland?”
    “What was the predication for the raid? Please provide the predicating records, including the search warrant and supporting affidavit.”
    “What is the scope of the investigation that predicated the raid? Is it limited to federal records and classification issues? Please explain.”
    “Did you discuss the search warrant with anyone at the White House before or after its execution?”– “If so, what was discussed?”– “Did any member of the White House staff or other executive employee, official, or agent, direct you in any way to pursue and execute the search warrant? If so, who?”
    “Did you discuss the search warrant with Attorney General Garland or any of his representatives or subordinates at the Department of Justice before or after its execution? If so, what was discussed?”
    “Has the FBI employed a team to determine which records fall within the scope of investigation and those that fall outside of it? If so, when was that team employed? If not, why not?”
    I would also ask Wray about the FBI’s apparent double standard when it came to Hillary Clinton and bureau’s “kid-gloves treatment relating to her mishandling of highly classified information” in 2016.
    Grassley is up for reelection and is letting his voters know he's on it. The first two questions he'll never get answers to, there are literally laws against releasing this information, it would prejudice any trial, the people releasing it would be committing a felony and so on. Grassley knows this but knows voters don't have a fucking clue.

    Every other question he knows the answer to because he reads a newspaper every day unlike the people who vote for him.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing