1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

He'll be talking to a whole bunch of people. He'll use who gets the gig as a plotline during the election campaign and then pick the person who ticks the most boxes in terms of compensating for his weaknesses with the electorate. That black Senator is also a good bet. From the noncrazy establishment part of the party and will peel off a few black votes
    "

Most firms and companies have pretty much a "whites only" and "no blacks policy" so I don't know what you are talking about

That's how much whites are given preference in the job market. Even when blk ppl are clean and the white man has a record, the white guy still has more chance of getting the job.

Or if they do employ a black man they will have him work on the door as security "You're big and black...and well you guys are kinda ugly anyway, so you work on the door" or they employ black women are cleaners
    Looks Like a good Source!
    So if i mocked up a headline saying "I've got a 12" Dick and I fuck Michelle Keegan every night" does that make it true ? fucks sake. smfh

Nthing mock about it. If you were to say to any white person "You are going to get treated like a blk person for the rest of your life"

EVERY WHITE PERSON KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS

So stop with the dumb act. Blk ppl are always the last hired and first fired. That's not even debatable

And who is Michelle Keegan ?

"Denilson googles Michelle Keegan"

O yeah she used to be in Coronation Street

Beauty is subjective. It really is. Honestly ? I see women that look like her all the time in Liverpool on a night out. Nothing outstanding about her but as I say the women I think are hot, You'll probably turn your nose up at. Because beauty is subjective.

I think these women of insta blow her away

They tend to over hype white women

Seriously ?

No I wouldn’t turn my nose up at them . I would shag every single one of them .
    fair play , i have to commend you for the skill you have that you can turn ANY situation into a race hate issue .
    Because i chose Michelle Keegan, i think Black Women are ugly? and then you felt compelled to stick up for the black girls for posting pics as if it is a competition . Some Women would find that very insulting, disrespectful and homophobic.
    You also made an extremely racist comment when you said you see women that "look like Her" all the time in Liverpool!
    But the thing is, if i had chosen Beyonce for example rather than Michelle Keegan, you woulda said that I was being racist in Objectifying Her and disrespectful to her and to people of colour.
    I don't say this very often , but I truly pity you as you live a very sad existence.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 10-26-2022 at 04:52 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

State of American democracy watch:

MADISON, Wis. — Hinting at his plans to overhaul how elections are run, the Republican running for governor of Wisconsin this week said his party would permanently control the state if he wins.

“Republicans will never lose another election in Wisconsin after I’m elected governor,” construction executive Tim Michels told supporters Monday at a campaign stop.

Michels is seeking to unseat Gov. Tony Evers (D), who over his four years vetoed a string of Republican-backed bills that would have changed voting rules in a battleground state that Donald Trump narrowly won in 2016 and narrowly lost in 2020.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7GHUTU5G7GIYVU

This is in a state already so gerrymandered that in the last state election the GOP got 44% of the vote and they control 56% of the seats in the legislature.

I mentioned the crazy people running the Nevada election scrapping voting machines and going back to hand counting about a week ago. Here's how things are going there:

Two groups of five
    that The Associated Press observed Wednesday spent about three hours each counting 50 ballots. Mismatched tallies led to recounts, and occasionally more recounts. Several noted how arduous the process was, with one volunteer lamenting: “I can’t believe it’s two hours to get through 25” ballots.
    Nye County interim clerk Mark Kampf emphasized throughout the day to “take it nice and slow.” In an interview, he declared the first day a success and said, “It was a process of learning here.”
    As one person announced candidate names aloud, a verifier looked over her shoulder and three talliers marked sheets of paper. A print-out instruction sheet on a wall across from a video camera above their table urged them to “FOCUS, FOCUS” on each name that was read.
    One group observed by AP found mismatched tallies for eight candidates during a verification period that lasted 30 minutes. A recount took nearly 40 minutes, and two of the recounts still had different outcomes.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...12e4fb7be77574

Donald Trump with a preview of 2025:

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1584278253287575552

A man who oversaw the biggest theft of Medicare money in history ($1.7 billion) goes on TV to lie about the Democratic party taking money from Medicare:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/cnns-d...-negotiations/

A political party can't stop a guy like this using his own money to run for office and win. But then to put him in charge of the GOP? The head of the party? You've got to be fairly sure that the media aren't going to ever mention his history and of course that's what happened here. In a few years when the media are doing a bunch of coverage on how America slipped into fascism maybe they could include stuff like this, not that it would affect the GOP vote significantly. Half the country seem just fine with the prospect of losing democracy.

And last but not least:

On the holiest night of the Jewish year earlier this month, my rabbi looked up from his Kol Nidre sermon — a homily about protecting America’s liberal democracy — and posed a question that wasn’t in his prepared text: “How many people in the last few years have been at a dining room conversation where the conversation has turned to where might we move? How many of us?”

He was talking about the unthinkable: that Jews might need to flee the United States. In the congregation, many hands — most? — went up.

The sermon included a quotation from the Jewish scholar Michael Holzman: “For American Jews, the disappearance of liberal democracy would be a disaster. … We have flourished under the shelter of the principles behind the First Amendment, and we have been protected by the absolute belief in the rule of law. Without these, Jews, start packing suitcases.”

The fear of exile has become common as Jews see the unraveling rule of law, ascendant Christian nationalists and anti-Israel sentiments turning antisemitic on the far left. Wondering where Jews might move “is among the most frequently asked questions that I get,” Jonathan Greenblatt, head of the Anti-Defamation League, told me......

https://wapo.st/3DR0um7

While the GOP will use their midterm wins to threaten to blow up the global economy if Biden doesn't agree to cut Medicare and Social Security/launch endless investigations to feed the angertainment machine and so on, this is the small stuff the Democrats have done in the last two years. Not the big stuff. Not the infrastructure bill or the clean energy stuff, just the small stuff:

• You can now buy an OTC hearing aid without a prescription, and for a fraction of the cost of current hearing aids.
    • We have cut off China's access to advanced computer chips.
    • The price of insulin will be cut to $35 in January for Medicare users, and President Biden has ordered HHS to lower other prescription drug prices later in the year.
    • HHS is also working to ensure greater access to contraceptives in the wake of the Dobbs decision.
    • President Biden has lowered gasoline prices by releasing oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. It will be replaced by future purchases of lower cost oil, which will save taxpayer money in the long run.
    • Thanks to Democratic management of the economy, inflation is already starting to come down.
    • If you use Obamacare, subsidies have been increased for middle-class workers. This means that their premiums have gone way down.
    • The CHIPS Act dedicates billions of dollars to bringing back advanced chip design and manufacturing to America.
    • The bipartisan infrastructure act provides money for new bridges, roads, airports, and other transportation projects in all 50 states.
    • The Inflation Reduction Act is creating 550,000 jobs in wind, solar, battery plants, and solar panels. It also provides a $7,500 rebate on electric vehicles.
    • The No Surprises Act bans surprise billing in hospitals from out-of-network providers or air ambulance services for emergency medical care, and prohibits out-of-network doctors from issuing surprise bills for non-emergency care.

https://jabberwocking.com/what-have-...-a-short-list/

Now then, let's go Phillies.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...eaY6rdYP2rOrjA

Impeach Mitch McConnell!... The libtard that he is...

I wonder if trump actually believes the stuff he says, he's certainly no mastermind but surely he noticed he had increasing deficits every year he was president?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...eaY6rdYP2rOrjA

Impeach Mitch McConnell!... The libtard that he is...

I wonder if trump actually believes the stuff he says, he's certainly no mastermind but surely he noticed he had increasing deficits every year he was president?

After the midterms he will basically own the House. The Speaker will do whatever he tells him to. The Senate so far has resisted him to a large extent. Only about ten senators would voted against certifying the 2020 election results. The Senate is his weak spot in any 2024 election shenanigans so he's going to do his best to bring it to heel and the best way to do that is to start with attacking Cocaine Mitch.

In his first term he was just spending as much as he could to goose the economy. He was running trillion dollar deficits in the middle of an economic expansion because he wanted impressive growth numbers both for reelection and posterity and didn't give a shit what future problems that might cause as long as he got reelected.

In other news. More election fraud!

A Milwaukee election official could face criminal charges accusing her of fraudulently requesting absentee ballots reserved for members of the military and sending them to a Republican lawmaker known for embracing unfounded conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.

Milwaukee Election Commission Deputy Director Kimberly Zapata, 45, of South Milwaukee was fired by Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson this week after Johnson discovered she had requested the ballots. Johnson said Zapata's actions may have been to show voter fraud was possible.

https://jsonline.com/story/news/poli...d/69616108007/

And one of the senators who didn't vote to certify the 2020 election gets caught on camera telling donors he'll try and end Social Security:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1588059555031678977

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donald Trump has warned Florida's Governor Ron DeSantis against running for president in 2024, saying doing so would harm the Republican Party.

He also threatened to release unflattering information about the 44-year-old, without providing details.

Mr DeSantis won a landslide victory in Tuesday's midterms, underlining his popularity and further fuelling speculation he will launch a bid.

Mr Trump is also tipped to announce a presidential run in the coming days.

He told US network Fox News that the Florida governor should stay out of the race.

"I don't know if he is running. I think if he runs, he could hurt himself very badly. I really believe he could hurt himself badly," Mr Trump said. "I don't think it would be good for the party."

Mr DeSantis is considered by many to be the most likely candidate to supplant Mr Trump as the Republican candidate to run for president in 2024.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63563862
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is the orange messiah losing a bit of his glow, his candidates didn't do too well, hopefully Ron de sanctimonious doesn't get any ideas.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Donald Trump has warned Florida's Governor Ron DeSantis against running for president in 2024, saying doing so would harm the Republican Party.

He also threatened to release unflattering information about the 44-year-old, without providing details.

Mr DeSantis won a landslide victory in Tuesday's midterms, underlining his popularity and further fuelling speculation he will launch a bid.

He told US network Fox News that the Florida governor should stay out of the race.

"I don't know if he is running. I think if he runs, he could hurt himself very badly. I really believe he could hurt himself badly," Mr Trump said. "I don't think it would be good for the party."

Mr DeSantis is considered by many to be the most likely candidate to supplant Mr Trump as the Republican candidate to run for president in 2024.

Maybe they can both get into the ring and knock each other out simultaneously.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

It would be nice, but they probably both punch like a wet lettuce and it would just descend into handbags at dawn.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

It would be nice, but they probably both punch like a wet lettuce and it would just descend into handbags at dawn.
    ✔️🤸🤸🤸...🐽🐽🐽

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wet lettuce . I have to save that for work. So ol sweaty pants and proud owner of make-up stains fawningly reflected on conversations with the leader of Communist China a couple of days ago at a rally and called for short trials and executions of "drug dealers". By the end of it he went from drug dealers to executing criminals. Yeah 'Murica. Sure sounds like due process and freedom to me . He's never met a brutal authoritarian he doesn't sprout a chub over I swear. Trump is black mold on this Country.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://nypost.com/covers/

Some media Moguls have jumped ship, it could get pretty funny.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Murdoch tried his best to knock him out of the primaries in 2016 and bailed on him the first time after January 6th coup attempt. A few days later Fox had lost half their viewers to Newsmax and One America so he had to do an about turn and embrace Trump again.

The establishment GOP and most importantly their donors are going to try and marshall the entire conservative movement behind DeSantis. Fox, the rest of the Murdoch empire and various other conservative media outlets will all be part of this. The biggest problem is they're giving Trump everything he needs to beat DeSantis and he doesn't need any help. He can paint DeS as a creature of the deep state, the establishment and unusually for Trump this line of attack has the benefit of being true. Trump can explain that Deep State Santis is just Mitt Romney but a foot shorter and his supporters will eat it up.

Even if somehow DeS manages to hold his own against Trump, and he had a deer in the headlights moment in his one recent televised debate apparently, and the weight of conservative media opposing Trump gives DeS the lead going into the primaries if Trump thinks he might lose he'll just declare the whole thing rigged and start his own party. He has to keep running for office to help stave off the various criminal investigations so he's going to be on the ballot in 2024 no matter what, either as the GOP nominee or the MAGA party candidate. And then there's the hundreds of millions in donations he'll raise. He isn't going to stop milking his supporters until he's squeezed the last possible dollar out of them and running for office will make him a hefty nine figure sum.

DeS might not even be his main challenger. He could fall apart before the debates start or just afterwards. In 2012 Rick Perry was the GOP dream candidate but fell apart, in 2016 it was Rubio then he fell apart then Walker who also fell apart. I don't see anybody beating Trump in the primary and if somebody even looks like beating him he'll be off and setting up the MAGA party.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipk...44668702588928.

Old trump has got started on poor de sanctimonious

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/st...45413195563008

Scroll down. Five covers altogether.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get that they'll flip flop sides but it's still funny to watch.

I think oann and news max have been kicked off a lot of cable networks so Fox won't need to worry about them this time, it's also 4+ years later now though and trump is really off the deep end these days(not being in Twitter maybe helps him :S) and is rambling a lot more nonsense (in my opinion), he used to put up a slight act of being normal at the start of his presidency. I think trump is losing a bit of steam, some of favourites haven't done so well this recent election, with his increasing legal troubles and his ever increasing talking of bollocks i just think he's going to all alienate and motivate (not on his side) a lot of voters.. Hillary and Biden got more votes than him and trump's republicans didn't do too well in their mid term elections and now the democrats with massive inflation and a man in 80s with very low approval in charge have somehow managed to dodge a real beating in the midterm, i don't think it's much of a coincidence that the republicans have really backed trump and become more extreme.... Trump endorsed Dr oz lost to someone who had a stroke earlier this year.. with trump threating to reveal all sorts of information about de santis, I don't think a fight between him and de santis will help either of them(de santis is even pretty popular up here in Canada). You certainly know more about this stuff than me but i think trump is maybe finished, without outright thievery I don't see him winning an election, he is a pretty skilled trickster though so who knows maybe he'll revert to being a democrat and take over from Joe!.

Thread Information