123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You're not able to produce that information because it's some nutty conspiracy site/theory on the internet. You're not able to produce any information or any link to back up any of the nutty claims you made.
    The documents you're mentioning in that new link are about aomething else entirely, an attempt by Nunes to get hold of documents that are part of an ongoing investigation. When asked to provide facts and evidence you're just posting random unrelated stuff. So far zero evidence of any of these crazy claims and we both know why.

Here's an actual link to what I said previously:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's ongoing battle with House Republicans reached new heights Tuesday, as the No. 2 senior leader of the Justice Department plans to call on the House to investigate its own committee staff.Rosenstein has butted heads with House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes for months over a subpoena for documents related to the Russia investigation, but the battle spilled out into public view Tuesday after Fox News reported staff on the committee felt "personally attacked" at a meeting with Rosenstein in January.
    Justice Department officials dispute the recounting of the closed-door meeting detailed in the story, and Rosenstein now plans to "request that the House general counsel conduct an internal investigation of these Congressional staffers' conduct" when he returns from a foreign trip this week, a Justice Department official said.
    "The Deputy Attorney General never threatened anyone in the room with a criminal investigation," the official said. "The FBI Director, the senior career ethics adviser for the Department, and the Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs who were all present at this meeting are all quite clear that the characterization of events laid out here is false.
    "The Deputy Attorney General was making the point -- after being threatened with contempt -- that as an American citizen charged with the offense of contempt of Congress, he would have the right to defend himself, including requesting production of relevant emails and text messages and calling them as witnesses to demonstrate that their allegations are false," the official added. "That is why he put them on notice to retain relevant emails and text messages, and he hopes they did so."
    Another former US official, also present at the meeting, agreed that at no time did Rosenstein threaten any House staff with a criminal investigation.
    Later Tuesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions came to Rosenstein's defense during an interview with Fox News, saying he was "confident that Deputy Rosenstein, after 28 years in the Department of Justice, did not improperly threaten anyone on that occasion."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/12/p...ion/index.html

Come on Lyle. Facts. Evidence. This is some crazy internet conspiracy theory you're parroting, isn't it? If you're not going to provide anything backing all this up, and you're not, let's bet $1000. One of us is going to be broadly right here. Either the evidence is going to show the criminality on the Trump side or Obama, Hillary, Bill, Comey and the rest of the deep state are going to be facing charges relating to conspiring against Trump. Take the bet. The loser has to post a verifiable receipt for $1000 to the charity of the other's choice.
    OK then....I guess we'll just see what happens to Rod Rosenstein won't we?

I just got a brand new car, I don't have $1000 just hanging around, you can have some debt though lol
    You claimed this report was going to be heavily redacted and a man not responsible for the report was going to be responsible for the redactions. None of that is true.

And we'll see if any evidence emerges that Rosenstein signed applications for FISA warrants which were used to spy on Trump and people around him. I'm betting that is not the case. How about $100? You must have $100. After all you're going to win the bet, right? It'll be me paying the $100 to a charity of your choice.

In other news the tax cut isn't doing what it's supposed to do. Business investment is completely flat in the last quarter. Look what happened to wages:

But it wasn't an entire disaster. Look what happened to corporate tax receipts:

There will be an economic boost from the tax cuts as what little went to wage earners ends up being spent. I would guess the US economy will crack 3% growth this year. But then the cut is baked into the numbers and we'll be relying on the investment the cuts are meant to spur. The Fed predicts something like this:

Fed median projections: —2.8% in 2018 —2.4% in 2019 —2.0% in 2020 —1.8% longer-term

There's a good chance Trump is lucky. The stage of the business cycle we're at means companies have the choice between paying wage increases or paying for new technology/machinery which will boost productivity, something the economy greatly needs. If we get an investment/productivity boost Trump can claim the tax cuts were responsible and it'll pave the way for another one.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're not able to produce that information because it's some nutty conspiracy site/theory on the internet. You're not able to produce any information or any link to back up any of the nutty claims you made.
    The documents you're mentioning in that new link are about aomething else entirely, an attempt by Nunes to get hold of documents that are part of an ongoing investigation. When asked to provide facts and evidence you're just posting random unrelated stuff. So far zero evidence of any of these crazy claims and we both know why.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's ongoing battle with House Republicans reached new heights Tuesday, as the No. 2 senior leader of the Justice Department plans to call on the House to investigate its own committee staff.Rosenstein has butted heads with House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes for months over a subpoena for documents related to the Russia investigation, but the battle spilled out into public view Tuesday after Fox News reported staff on the committee felt "personally attacked" at a meeting with Rosenstein in January.
    Justice Department officials dispute the recounting of the closed-door meeting detailed in the story, and Rosenstein now plans to "request that the House general counsel conduct an internal investigation of these Congressional staffers' conduct" when he returns from a foreign trip this week, a Justice Department official said.
    "The Deputy Attorney General never threatened anyone in the room with a criminal investigation," the official said. "The FBI Director, the senior career ethics adviser for the Department, and the Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs who were all present at this meeting are all quite clear that the characterization of events laid out here is false.
    "The Deputy Attorney General was making the point -- after being threatened with contempt -- that as an American citizen charged with the offense of contempt of Congress, he would have the right to defend himself, including requesting production of relevant emails and text messages and calling them as witnesses to demonstrate that their allegations are false," the official added. "That is why he put them on notice to retain relevant emails and text messages, and he hopes they did so."
    Another former US official, also present at the meeting, agreed that at no time did Rosenstein threaten any House staff with a criminal investigation.
    Later Tuesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions came to Rosenstein's defense during an interview with Fox News, saying he was "confident that Deputy Rosenstein, after 28 years in the Department of Justice, did not improperly threaten anyone on that occasion."

Come on Lyle. Facts. Evidence. This is some crazy internet conspiracy theory you're parroting, isn't it? If you're not going to provide anything backing all this up, and you're not, let's bet $1000. One of us is going to be broadly right here. Either the evidence is going to show the criminality on the Trump side or Obama, Hillary, Bill, Comey and the rest of the deep state are going to be facing charges relating to conspiring against Trump. Take the bet. The loser has to post a verifiable receipt for $1000 to the charity of the other's choice.

I just got a brand new car, I don't have $1000 just hanging around, you can have some debt though lol
    You claimed this report was going to be heavily redacted and a man not responsible for the report was going to be responsible for the redactions. None of that is true.

And we'll see if any evidence emerges that Rosenstein signed applications for FISA warrants which were used to spy on Trump and people around him. I'm betting that is not the case. How about $100? You must have $100. After all you're going to win the bet, right? It'll be me paying the $100 to a charity of your choice.

In other news the tax cut isn't doing what it's supposed to do. Business investment is completely flat in the last quarter. Look what happened to wages:

There will be an economic boost from the tax cuts as what little went to wage earners ends up being spent. I would guess the US economy will crack 3% growth this year. But then the cut is baked into the numbers and we'll be relying on the investment the cuts are meant to spur. The Fed predicts something like this:

Fed median projections: —2.8% in 2018 —2.4% in 2019 —2.0% in 2020 —1.8% longer-term

There's a good chance Trump is lucky. The stage of the business cycle we're at means companies have the choice between paying wage increases or paying for new technology/machinery which will boost productivity, something the economy greatly needs. If we get an investment/productivity boost Trump can claim the tax cuts were responsible and it'll pave the way for another one.
    So wrong in so many ways I can’t even start to correct ur muck. I do wish trump would block more of these telecom and media merges. These media mergers are gonna fuck up the 100 percent a year profit I’ve been getting on Netflix stock. I hate Netflix but I love the stock. Kirkland is so full of poopy I’m going to call my UK lawyer and sue him

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So wrong in so many ways I can’t even start to correct ur muck. I do wish trump would block more of these telecom and media merges. These media mergers are gonna fuck up the 100 percent a year profit I’ve been getting on Netflix stock. I hate Netflix but I love the stock. Kirkland is so full of poopy
    That was quick. I'm going to post a rundown of what i think will happen with the global economy over the next couple of years. You can as usual say it's nonsense and not reply to it but I'd recommend you bookmark it or print it out and we can see how right I was eventually.

Or you could actually fashion a coherent and knowledgeable reply either to my previous post or my eventual prediction post. Hahahahahahahaha.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland Lang mentally ill yesterday mentally ill today and more than Goll darn gosh darn it likely mentally ill tomorrow.

El Kabong Guest

'Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@RealDonaldTrump
    5h5 hours ago
    More
    So, the Democrats make up a phony crime, Collusion with the Russians, pay a fortune to make the crime sound real, illegally leak (Comey) classified information so that a Special Councel will be appointed, and then Collude to make this pile of garbage take on life in Fake News!'

The IG report was just released today, you're expecting them to release an unredacted IG report today as well? That will take time, the wheels of government move slowly, give it a little time sunshine.

Rod Rosenstein, yeah he's going to be gone soon, it'll happen again Mr. No Patience, you're gonna have to wait.

I'm not going to bet you I will either be right or I will be wrong and that will be that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So wrong in so many ways I can’t even start to correct ur muck. I do wish trump would block more of these telecom and media merges. These media mergers are gonna fuck up the 100 percent a year profit I’ve been getting on Netflix stock. I hate Netflix but I love the stock. Kirkland is so full of poopy
    That was quick. I'm going to post a rundown of what i think will happen with the global economy over the next couple of years. You can as usual say it's nonsense and not reply to it but I'd recommend you bookmark it or print it out and we can see how right I was eventually.

Or you could actually fashion a coherent and knowledgeable reply either to my previous post or my eventual prediction post. Hahahahahahahaha.
    You have been giving bullshit predictions since I’ve been here none have come true, go ahead give us some more. I give a target price of 490 to 500 on Netflix. GE I’d say 24 by years end and Tesla will be either bunk or become a 1,000 dollar stock. I was right with bitcoin, etherium, lite coin and now Facebook stock which master can attest to and of course Microsoft I picked up when everyone said it’s growth was gone. I’ve already beaten your predictions and my lawyer in Dubai is keeping an eye on u

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Read a couple quick pieces at work where Trump was talking NK and previous Presidents. He used 'previous regimes' rather than U.S administrations. Just struck me odd as hell and cannot recall hearing that before save for when we're talking foreign regimes and dictators.
    To be fair he isn't the most accurate with words even when he isn't lying. He has a kind of limited vocabulary, he always seems to me to be struggling for the right word to use but he can't and then falls back on a tried and tested one. He'll have been hearing the word "regime" a lot in the buildup to Singapore and it probably just popped into his head.
    Perhaps. His fondness for 'strongmen' who rule via the iron fist is clear and I do not believe he has much appreciation or want for a long game. Speak for us, not just your ego. I don't buy the Jedi mind tricks or 4th dimensional checkers BS either. Personally his unrestraint in stroking Kim, throw Putin in there also, and treating him like an adopted lost puppy rather than a despot who is perfectly capable of murdering and imprisoning his population is intolerable. You cannot get anymore 'loose' and agreeable than he has on the first couple of days as this process and negotiations that are sure to become more difficult go forward.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read a couple quick pieces at work where Trump was talking NK and previous Presidents. He used 'previous regimes' rather than U.S administrations. Just struck me odd as hell and cannot recall hearing that before save for when we're talking foreign regimes and dictators.
    To be fair he isn't the most accurate with words even when he isn't lying. He has a kind of limited vocabulary, he always seems to me to be struggling for the right word to use but he can't and then falls back on a tried and tested one. He'll have been hearing the word "regime" a lot in the buildup to Singapore and it probably just popped into his head.
    Perhaps. His fondness for 'strongmen' who rule via the iron fist is clear and I do not believe he has much appreciation or want for a long game. Speak for us, not just your ego. I don't buy the Jedi mind tricks or 4th dimensional checkers BS either. Personally his unrestraint in stroking Kim, throw Putin in there also, and treating him like an adopted lost puppy rather than a despot who is perfectly capable of murdering and imprisoning his population is intolerable. You cannot get anymore 'loose' and agreeable than he has on the first couple of days as this process and negotiations that are sure to become more difficult go forward.
    Suck it up.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I laugh, but the world is so insane you have no choice but to laugh. I hereby keep my promise not to post until I regain my senses. It could be a while.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf not sure what you're on about it seems like you got spooked about something or you're bending over backwards to be disingenuously modest and apologetic or something. Cut it out man. Get back in here and start posting any kind of bizarre stuff. The world needs bizarre stuff right now not this watered-down cowardly fearful politically correct atmosphere we have thanks to beans

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah, nothing spooks me. I am as mad and brave as a cat with a crocodile. I woke up at 3am last night so I am exhausted and that's about it really. I need to take a rest.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That has happened to me on occasion over the past 6 months where you wake up at 3 a.m. and for some reason you've gotten maybe exactly two cycles of sleep at 90 minutes each and then suddenly you cannot go back to sleep for a few hours if at all. Now if it's because of those Christian neighbors you have or I should say so cold Christian otherwise this will turn into another one of those threads ;-) if it's because of the so-called Christian neighbors the whole dilemma has not been straightened out sufficiently. We do not want you going over with an axe or a tire iron and crunching in their door. Plus your wife will stop talking to you for a long time after that

El Kabong Guest

Better to stroke Kim than give North Korea OUR taxpayer money which they used to build the nukes and buy the rockets to begin with like Clinton did.

Trump set wheels in motion to denuclearize the Korean peninsula but in your view that's bad because Kim Jong Un got to meet the President of the United States and is going to come to the White House?

If you can get a dictator to loosen the grip on his people just a smidge, then you give the people a chance to have better lives and I think we'll all have better lives when there's not a petulant manchild running a rogue state with nuclear weapons at his disposal.......maybe that's just me though

El Kabong Guest

Trump's forecast of 4% GDP growth close to coming true as Americans spend tax-bill proceeds
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/14/trum...-proceeds.html
    Armed with new-found proceeds from the tax bill, American consumers went shopping in May, driving retail sales — and economic growth — sharply higher.

The economy in the second quarter is tracking close to 4 percent growth — a level President Donald Trump raved about last December, just before the tax bill was approved. At the same time, he had also told reporters he was holding out for a doubling of growth to 6 percent.

For now, his 4 percent forecast is close to coming true on a quarterly basis, after strong retail sales data pushed up tracking GDP growth for the second quarter to about double the first quarter's level.

Nice....nice

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@RealDonaldTrump
    5h5 hours ago
    More
    So, the Democrats make up a phony crime, Collusion with the Russians, pay a fortune to make the crime sound real, illegally leak (Comey) classified information so that a Special Councel will be appointed, and then Collude to make this pile of garbage take on life in Fake News!'

The IG report was just released today, you're expecting them to release an unredacted IG report today as well? That will take time, the wheels of government move slowly, give it a little time sunshine.

Rod Rosenstein, yeah he's going to be gone soon, it'll happen again Mr. No Patience, you're gonna have to wait.

I'm not going to bet you I will either be right or I will be wrong and that will be that.
    I actually bothered to Google where you're getting this stuff from. The only thing on the Internet mentioning a redacted report is, wait for it Lyle, wait for it, that crazy q anon/the storm conspiracy theory.

That's where you're getting this crap from. So presumably you believe that so far all we've got is the redacted [RR] report and that Trump is currently reviewing the unredacted copy and will release it eventually. So do you also believe that Trump and Mueller are actually working together here to bring down a gigantic deep state/elite global economic conspiracy/child sex ring and what have you? You believed the pizzagate stuff and that's tied into this latest lunacy if I remember correctly.

Jesus Christ Lyle, what happened to you? You used to be a normal person.

Thread Information