"Make no mistake, it's absolutely possible Trump wins the 2024 election"
Let me be clear. One thing is hoping Trump never holds political office again... and another is knowing that it's quite possible the American public votes this bozo into the Presidency in 2024.
I've always been clear that the American public can never be overestimated... and are fully capable of putting a known criminal in office again.
This doesn't change my long-held views on Trump.
Let me see how clear I can express this…
I don’t care that Biden is too old to be President. I don’t care how many gaffes and stumbles he’s filmed doing. I don’t care how many mistakes he makes when he speaks. No… he’s not the greatest President ever. No… he wouldn’t be my first choice for President in 2024. No… I don’t ignore or gloss over his mistakes and faults.
I have higher standards than to accept a President who…
1. Got his rocks off by saying “You’re fired!” on a reality TV show.
2. Speaks so disrespectfully of women in general.
3. Swore to “drain the swamp”, then proceeded to surround himself with “yes-men” who are the “world’s greatest” when they parrot his views… and the “world’s scum” when they dare contradict him, or have individual thought.
4. Claims to know more about EVERYTHING than ANYONE… no matter what the topic.
5. Has an ego the size of Mt. Everest, and gets in petty fights with singers and actors.
6. Mocked a disabled person, then denied it. (As did his legions of blind followers).
7. Creates and rejoices in the deepest of divisions and hatred between groups of people.
8. Created fear and hatred against immigrants coming across the Mexico border.
9. Tear-gassed protesters so he could pose in front of a church while holding a Bible (upside down).
10. Calls countries “shithole countries.”
11. Lobbed rolls of paper towels at a crowd of Hurricane Maria victims in Puerto Rico.
12. Lost 2020 election, then proceeded to:
a. Claim the election was stolen.
b. Coerce election officials to “find more votes.”
c. Refused to go through transition process with Biden.
d. Incited the mob that broke into the U.S. Capitol.
Yes… I have higher standards than that.
It's really too bad that many people don't.