123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I actually bothered to Google where you're getting this stuff from. The only thing on the Internet mentioning a redacted report is, wait for it Lyle, wait for it, that crazy q anon/the storm conspiracy theory.

That's where you're getting this crap from. So presumably you believe that so far all we've got is the redacted [RR] report and that Trump is currently reviewing the unredacted copy and will release it eventually. So do you also believe that Trump and Mueller are actually working together here to bring down a gigantic deep state/elite global economic conspiracy/child sex ring and what have you? You believed the pizzagate stuff and that's tied into this latest lunacy if I remember correctly.

Jesus Christ Lyle, what happened to you? You used to be a normal person.
    And if there's more to the IG report? If Rod Rosenstein is/was delaying/obfuscating/hiding other details from Congress and the public. I mean the Stzrok to Page text message saying "We'll stop him (Trump)" from being President wasn't just redacted in previous reports it was never even placed in the texts to begin with and for what reason it's not a fucking state secret it does nothing to harm the safety of the US or anyone in the US military or any operations we have going on, it shows a CLEAR bias and it was scrubbed from even appearing....do you NOT ask questions at all about the shit government hands you? I mean you either have to be not curious AT ALL or just naive as hell.

The IG Report regardless of what ANYONE says shows CLEAR collusion:

* Strzok texts he'll stop Trump
    * Senate Intel Cmte aide leaks to NYT
    * Strzok texts Page re "insurance policy"
    * McCabe lies to FBI 4 times
    * Comey shops dossier "news hook" to CNN
    * Comey & McCabe leak classified docs to MSM

Also DOJ official Kadzik briefed Yates and Lynch on the Clinton email case in 2015.....oh and he was also seeking employment for his son in 2015 on Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Pizzagate/Pedogate yeah, it's "fake" child trafficking and sex cults aren't a thing at all.....NXIVM sex cult leader Keith Ranniere is charged with WHAT? And his side bitch Allison Mack is charged with what?
    https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...ntion-Memo.pdf

Oooh and what's all this then?

Operation Broken Heart: 2,300 suspected child sex offenders arrested
    https://www.wral.com/operation-broke...sted/17623721/

....oh and Hollywood's elite would NEVER endanger children....never ever ever....they wouldn't dare sexually exploit little children.....Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, 'An Open Secret' documentary

And then there's the Catholic Church: Cardinal George Pell, the Chilean Cardinals, 'Spotlight', I mean that seat of power seemingly NEVER fails to disappoint.

But yeah...there's no "elite group of child traffickers" just like there's no Mafia and MS-13 are all precious little baby immigrants looking for success in America.
    There is more to the IG report. Unfortunately you're not going to like it. The second part of it is going to cover the anti Hillary bias in the NY FBI office and the leaks they made to the Trump campaign. Nunes has already admitted receiving one of the leaks. Here's part of the it from the report that was just released:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbram...42071742181376

And sorry but the report doesn't agree with you about anything. It says there was no political bias shown by the FBI. If there really was a deep state onspira y to get Hillary elected Lyle, why didn't the FBI just close down the Hillary investigation months before the election? Why reopen it a few days before the election against all previous standards and practices? Why not tell the media that they were investigating Trump for conspiring with the Russians instead of denying that any investigation was happening?

Do you belive that Trump and Mueller are working together to expose this vast global deep state conspiracy? I'm going to keep asking till you answer.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's still going to be one petulant man child with nuclear weapons out there.
    OOOOOOH soo clever Kirkland soooo clever

You mean the guy who just negotiated the end of the Korean War in a couple hundred days when Obama, W, Clinton, HW, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, etc couldn't do it? You mean THAT "man child"?

You and the Democrats are praying for devastation...."please let there be a recession", "MS-13 aren't animals", "Taxes should be higher on the middle class".....do you not understand why you're losing?
    There's been nothing new negotiated as far as Korea goes. The negotiation is all still to be done.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A few nuggets for my friend Kirkland

1. The OIG does investigations DOJ does criminal probes and law enforcement (Huber is running that show and has a great deal of prosecutors at his beck and call). The DOJ isn't bound by the OIG

2. In the IG report Comey was found to be "insubordinate" and "incompetent" meaning President Trump was well within his rights to fire him

3. That being the case the whole "Donald Trump obstructed justice!!!!" complaint is now null and void

4. Stzrok and Page showed CLEAR bias and wanted to "get Trump" even before he was elected.

5. Michael Horowitz has secured 125 criminal indictments and 438 criminal referrals to the DOJ, between October 1 2016 - 31 March, 2018.

6. The OIG has been investigating Robert Mueller’s SC investigation, for some time. Since at least July 2017.
    https://themarketswork.com/2017/12/1...ied-oversight/

7. People need to cool it calling for Sessions' head because he has Horowitz and Huber on the heels of the bad actors

8. More is coming https://oversight.house.gov/release/...tions-in-2016/

9. The report has been designed to protect those who have flipped. The same people appear in each report, in relation to different events. An example - Priestap seems almost marginal to events, when we know in fact that he was probably central.

10. The report is NOT about whether Clinton broke the law with her server (she did), but about the FBI exoneration of her.

11. Comey's credibility as a witness has been decimated

12. Page & Strzok appear to have deliberately by-passed official channels in their effort to exonerate Clinton, (working with DOJ attorneys and McCabe/Kadzic).

13. 13 anonymous Obama officials were communicating via private email (footnote, p89). NOTE: Obama (POTUS) & Clinton (a private citizen, when candidate) appear to have been emailing with each other, DURING THE ELECTION

14. Foreign actors gained access to HRC's email

15. The FBI leaked information to the media

16. Senior FBI officials who were recused from/ not involved in MYE (eg McCabe/Kadzic) were trying to influence/involve themselves into the investigation. That would be 'Andy' "Muh Immunity" McCabe, currently under criminal referral.

17. The FBI appears to have been concealing incriminating texts (and other evidence about MYE) from Congress, then lying about why they did so.

18. Comey & Co sat on the evidence in the Weiner laptop, for as long as they could, knowing the connection between Abedin and HRC. Until they said it was a nothingburger, just days before the election. A decision that remains unexplained.

This report is NOT designed to nail people to the wall.

The objective is to raise questions and to PROMPT further investigation....investigation which is incoming Kirkland.....duck and cover my friend
    I'm on my phone and it's too difficult to deal with all of this. Just a couple. Of. Poi ts. Strozk also showed clear anti Hillary bias. Clear Clinton family bias too. He didn't like any of them. If Comeys credibility is decimated for a couple of statements that people are reading out of context to create an issue then what kind of credibity does 3000 lies since he took office Trump have? Trump may have been within his rights to fire Come for J subordination but that's not the reason he gave just after he fired hi. He admitted on national TV that he fired him because of the Russia investigation. Almost all of those points you made are relatedly wrong and you didn't even write them, that's far too detailed for you. If I was on a computer I could Google where you got them from. Anyway, they're all bollocks.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How did Kirk end up with the trump derangement syndrome. He is not in the US. His own country is fucked up and he believes all the bullshit he reads by a press and Democratic Party that want nothing more to destroy trump. Why is he so pissed trump lowered the corporate tax rate. Did he hate every country that had a lower corporate tax rate prior to the us lowering ours or those countries that maintain rates lower than ours. Why is he so fixated on share but backs. Thinking it makes companies rich is like saying taking money out of an ATM makes us rich.

I am in the US a coupe of times a year. I've got interests over there and I pay taxes over there. That gives me the right to an opinion. If you look at the garbage you and Curly and Larry have been posting over the years and compare it with what I've been saying it's clear whi H of us is fooled by a load of bullshit. Like corporate tax rates for instance. You were claiming, in the face of all the evidence, that it was going to lead to increased investment and wages. Whi H of us believed the bullshit? And I can point out with facts and evidence that you were wrong but it won't make a dent in your ignorance, will it?

El Kabong Guest

Anyway, let's not lose focus on the Mueller investigation, IG report, and so on. That is the important stuff and yeah this past IG report will be investigated, we will soon find out that not only were certain things redacted but ROD ROSENSTEIN scrubbed a few things himself, this will then lead to the original unredacted Rod Rosenstein report and then the original report which will be damning. Peter Strzok will be called to testify eventually, he's going to be a cooperating witness and will not invoke his 5th amendment right.

It's going to be glorious....of course the media is going to kick things up a few billion notches (the media over react?!?! NEVER) and yeah Kirkland will be doing a happy dance because the media will directly mention Q/QAnon and call it a "conspiracy theory"......we'll see about how much of a "theory" it actually is.

Rod Rosenstein is going to be called before Congress, he's going to be grilled, it's going to be bad, and it's going to bring up a lot more questions. The wheels are already in motion there's no stopping them, there's delaying, there's trying to get people focused on something else, but there are 0 guarantees that Obama, Hillary, et al are going to skate on what they've done, they are hoping like hell for that great big blue wave in November, but November is a long way away and a whole lot of very damning information will be coming out before then.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Private sector is about profit.
    Uh huh....I want you to look at Obama and Clinton and their net worths and tell me the Public Sector isn't about profit only public sector profit is at the expense of the governed.

Are you THAT much of a statist? I mean shit man the President gets paid $400,000 a year and yet SOMEHOW Barack Obama goes from a net worth of $1.3m in 2007 to a net worth of $40 million in 2018. Bill and Hillary leave office "$16 million in debt" in 2000 and yet SOMEHOW after being a Senator and Secretary of State and Bill just doing speeches they're worth $45 million now.

OPEN YOUR EYES
    He publicly published his tax returns, unlike the current guy. He made all that money from a couple of book contracts. It's public record Lyle.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway, let's not lose focus on the Mueller investigation, IG report, and so on. That is the important stuff and yeah this past IG report will be investigated, we will soon find out that not only were certain things redacted but ROD ROSENSTEIN scrubbed a few things himself, this will then lead to the original unredacted Rod Rosenstein report and then the original report which will be damning. Peter Strzok will be called to testify eventually, he's going to be a cooperating witness and will not invoke his 5th amendment right.

It's going to be glorious....of course the media is going to kick things up a few billion notches (the media over react?!?! NEVER) and yeah Kirkland will be doing a happy dance because the media will directly mention Q/QAnon and call it a "conspiracy theory"......we'll see about how much of a "theory" it actually is.

Rod Rosenstein is going to be called before Congress, he's going to be grilled, it's going to be bad, and it's going to bring up a lot more questions. The wheels are already in motion there's no stopping them, there's delaying, there's trying to get people focused on something else, but there are 0 guarantees that Obama, Hillary, et al are going to skate on what they've done, they are hoping like hell for that great big blue wave in November, but November is a long way away and a whole lot of very damning information will be coming out before then.

This is all the storm/q anon theory verbatim. So you do believe that Mueller and Trump are working together and they're going to bring this huge globalist conspiracy down. Fucking hell Lyle. Read this mate:

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-the-storm/

You realise this was started by some fucker on 4chan,right?

El Kabong Guest

Private sector is about profit.
    Uh huh....I want you to look at Obama and Clinton and their net worths and tell me the Public Sector isn't about profit only public sector profit is at the expense of the governed.

Are you THAT much of a statist? I mean shit man the President gets paid $400,000 a year and yet SOMEHOW Barack Obama goes from a net worth of $1.3m in 2007 to a net worth of $40 million in 2018. Bill and Hillary leave office "$16 million in debt" in 2000 and yet SOMEHOW after being a Senator and Secretary of State and Bill just doing speeches they're worth $45 million now.

OPEN YOUR EYES
    He publicly published his tax returns, unlike the current guy. He made all that money from a couple of book contracts. It's public record Lyle.
    LOL his tax returns....and what does that tell us?

What do you actually KNOW about Obama outside of his political life. I mean I KNOW that George W Bush went to Yale was in Skull and Bones and somehow got a DUI in Texas in the 1970's which is ASTOUNDING. We know W ran the Texas Rangers for a while, we know he was in the National Guard.

What we DON'T know about Barack Obama/Barry Soetoro could fill several libraries

What could there be to learn about him? Other than his gay dalliances

El Kabong Guest

This is all the storm/q anon theory verbatim. So you do believe that Mueller and Trump are working together and they're going to bring this huge globalist conspiracy down. Fucking hell Lyle. Read this mate:

Yeah let me believe this anti-conspiracy theory article written by one Mike ROTHSCHILD who also wrote an article in praise of George Soros which also diminished his status as a "Right Wing Bogeyman"

Yeah let me believe THAT pile of horseshit.

Kirkland, here's the deal....events are going to either happen or they're not going to happen, time will prove these beliefs right or wrong, you've offered up the opinion of someone else who presents what proof? "You know this was started on 4chan!"......and that automatically means it's false because 4chan amirite?

You act as though I'm someone who would just take something for granted and not expect proof of the wheels being in motion. What of the sealed indictments? What if one of those indictments is for Huma Abedin? What if one of those indictments is for John Podesta?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Andrew McCabe has apparently lied to investigators and is now seeking an immunity deal.

The IG report will shit all over James Comey's stellar reputation
    How did I know?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah let me believe this anti-conspiracy theory article written by one Mike ROTHSCHILD who also wrote an article in praise of George Soros which also diminished his status as a "Right Wing Bogeyman"

Yeah let me believe THAT pile of horseshit.

Kirkland, here's the deal....events are going to either happen or they're not going to happen, time will prove these beliefs right or wrong, you've offered up the opinion of someone else who presents what proof? "You know this was started on 4chan!"......and that automatically means it's false because 4chan amirite?

You act as though I'm someone who would just take something for granted and not expect proof of the wheels being in motion. What of the sealed indictments? What if one of those indictments is for Huma Abedin? What if one of those indictments is for John Podesta?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Andrew McCabe has apparently lied to investigators and is now seeking an immunity deal.

The IG report will shit all over James Comey's stellar reputation
    How did I know?
    OK you fucking nutcase, Google one of the endless pieces mocking this lunatic conspiracy yhteory and you can read the same thing by somebody not called Rothes child. And you can read why the sealed indictments thing is just the normal legal process, not something new and definitely nothing to do with Trump.

You knew the two facts me toned above be a use they were widely reported in the mainstream media, then picked up by whichever scammer is originating this theory.

Whoever is making all this shit up has been promising massive bombshells and so on for months now. The mass arrests of the global deep statists have been just about to happen for nearly a year now. Yet every prediction omes and goes with nothing a tally happen ING. Eventually people are goi g to start realising they've been bullshitted and the number of people believing this crap will drop. My confident prediction is you'll be one of the last people to still be believing this stuff.

El Kabong Guest

OK you fucking nutcase, Google one of the endless pieces mocking this lunatic conspiracy yhteory and you can read the same thing by somebody not called Rothes child. And you can read why the sealed indictments thing is just the normal legal process, not something new and definitely nothing to do with Trump.

You knew the two facts me toned above be a use they were widely reported in the mainstream media, then picked up by whichever scammer is originating this theory.

Whoever is making all this shit up has been promising massive bombshells and so on for months now. The mass arrests of the global deep statists have been just about to happen for nearly a year now. Yet every prediction omes and goes with nothing a tally happen ING. Eventually people are goi g to start realising they've been bullshitted and the number of people believing this crap will drop. My confident prediction is you'll be one of the last people to still be believing this stuff.
    Well you seem unreasonably upset dear Kirkland if it's all a LARP if it's all phony then you have 0 to worry about.....why so upset Kirk?

If there's no more digging into the IG report, if there's no sealed indictments for Huma and Podesta, if all this is a silly conspiracy theory then you lose nothing Kirkland.

Time will tell, but right now things are in tip top shape....might even say tippy top shape

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does Kirk have CNN and wapo hardwired to his ass?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you have Fox channel up yours?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Do you have Fox channel up yours?
    These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle:
    ABC – Cecilia Vega
    ABC - David Muir
    ABC – Diane Sawyer
    ABC – George Stephanoplous
    ABC – Jon Karl
    ABC – Liz Kreutz
    AP – Julie Pace
    AP – Ken Thomas
    AP – Lisa Lerer
    AURN – April Ryan
    Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein
    Bloomberg – John Heillman
    Bloomberg/MSNBC – Jonathan Alter
    Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
    Buzzfeed – Ben Smith
    Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
    CBS – Gayle King
    CBS – John Dickerson
    CBS – Norah O'Donnell
    CBS – Steve Chagaris
    CBS – Vicki Gordon
    CNBC – John Harwood
    CNN – Brianna Keilar
    CNN – Dan Merica
    CNN – David Chailan
    CNN – Erin Burnett
    CNN – Gloria Borger
    CNN – Jake Tapper
    CNN – Jeff Zeleny
    CNN - Jeff Zucker
    CNN – John Berman
    CNN – Kate Bouldan
    CNN – Maria Cardona
    CNN – Mark Preston
    CNN – Sam Feist
    Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
    GPG – Mike Feldman
    HuffPo – Amanda Terkel
    HuffPo – Arianna Huffington
    HuffPo – Sam Stein
    HuffPo – Whitney Snyder
    LAT – Evan Handler
    LAT – Mike Memoli
    McClatchy – Anita Kumar
    MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
    MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald
    MSNBC – Alex Wagner
    MSNBC – Andrea Mitchell
    MSNBC - Beth Fouhy
    MSNBC – Ed Schultz
    MSNBC – Joe Scarborough
    MSNBC – Mika Brzezinski
    MSNBC – Phil Griffin
    MSNBC – Rachel Maddow
    MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
    MSNBC – Thomas Roberts
    National Journal – Emily Schultheis
    NBC – Chuck Todd
    NBC – Mark Murray
    NBC – Savannah Gutherie
    New Yorker – David Remnick
    New Yorker – Ryan Liza
    NPR – Mike Oreskes
    NPR – Tamara Keith
    NY Post – Geofe Earl
    NYT – Amy Chozik
    NYT – Carolyn Ryan
    NYT – Gail Collins
    NYT – John Harwoodje
    NYT – Jonathan Martin
    NYT – Maggie Haberman
    NYT – Pat Healey
    PBS – Charlie Rose
    People – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
    Politico – Annie Karni
    Politico – Gabe Debenedetti
    Politico – Glenn Thrush
    Politico – Kenneth Vogel
    Politico – Mike Allen
    Reuters – Amanda Becker
    Tina Brown – Tina Brown
    The Hill – Amie Parnes
    Univision – Maria-Elena Salinas
    Vice – Alyssa Mastramonoco
    Vox – Jon Allen
    WaPo – Anne Gearan
    WaPo – Greg Sargent
    WSJ – Laura Meckler
    WSJ – Peter Nicholas
    WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson
    Yahoo – Matt Bai

But be certain that you TRUST THE MEDIA

El Kabong Guest

Satisfaction With U.S. Direction Reaches 12-Year High
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/235739/...year-high.aspx

Trump Job Approval (Weekly) Ties highest of Presidency
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/...al-weekly.aspx

Hey yall better watch out for that Big BLUE wave

Also FBI agent Peter Stzrok will be testifying before Congress (eventually) and he will not be evoking his 5th Amendment Right either......but hey, what do I know

And Snopes.com will of course be saying anything and everything Q related is false, they are invested in it NOT being true, but it is. Lots of media outlets will start covering Q.

If Kirkland is upset now he's going to be out of his fucking mind by the end of all this.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 06-19-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Thread Information