Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

https://www.heritage.org/markets-and...back-boogeyman

Even with share buy backs it has been portrayed as the economic boogeyman. It helps everyone with 401ks and all the retail investors. Yeah the 1% gets more but what the fuck do u do. They will get that no matter where the money goes, they also pay the most in taxes even with cuts. You need to look at how many don’t pay taxes here Kirk. And the stock market is the economy, there are other ascpects of the economy but the market is king here in the US

El Kabong Guest

Hey Kirk here's a helpful map for you

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Running random here, politics and the kids wrapped in mylar blankets made it's way into the surgery room today. The doctor opines 'yeh and then this boarder debacle thing huh' and looked at me expecting a response. I'm standing there restraining a flailing Sheppard who had a gapping hole in it's neck that was flowing down the forearm onto my left boot waiting for this fkwit to find a vein and I said nothing. His shitty tech across from me starts saying 'yeh well Obama did it Obama did it' with one hand on her hip. He stops to look at her with 'you can't separate children from a mother, no just no'. Shitty tech (hand still on hip not helping me hold the dog still and not get bit) barks back 'well then they shouldn't be criminals' and starts raising her voice. So distracted not doing his job Doctor turns full attention to her and responds 'yeh but the childrens and dog kennels blah blah blah'. Meanwhile doggo has let loose and is pissing all over the table, it too begins to run down to the floor, and she starts to gator roll and toss it's gapping neck hole juice all over right in my face. Right there I said 'can you two get a room'. Doctor says 'I'm just wondering what people think it's important'. I say 'actually no it's not at the present time' and in that instant flailing half sedated Sheppard lays a loaf on the table and proceeds to kick through it making a literal flying shit storm. Doctor drops his syringe and yells look out. Tech chick yells OMG eww and throws a roll of paper towels on the table and I stand there with piss in one boot, drool blood neck juice in the other and doggo shat across my right arm. The current state of political affairs. Why do people talk politics at work? I hope that dog votes before both of them in the next election.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn Lyle Kirk was right, trump caved to the left. He is letting the children stay with the parents.....in the same cell. Trump has this strange ability to keep winning. Trump really caved in on that one Kirk, ha ha. Time for more of your bullshit economic numbers and go on how company share buybacks are ruining everything, pelosi uses that one as well.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Running random here, politics and the kids wrapped in mylar blankets made it's way into the surgery room today. The doctor opines 'yeh and then this boarder debacle thing huh' and looked at me expecting a response. I'm standing there restraining a flailing Sheppard who had a gapping hole in it's neck that was flowing down the forearm onto my left boot waiting for this fkwit to find a vein and I said nothing. His shitty tech across from me starts saying 'yeh well Obama did it Obama did it' with one hand on her hip. He stops to look at her with 'you can't separate children from a mother, no just no'. Shitty tech (hand still on hip not helping me hold the dog still and not get bit) barks back 'well then they shouldn't be criminals' and starts raising her voice. So distracted not doing his job Doctor turns full attention to her and responds 'yeh but the childrens and dog kennels blah blah blah'. Meanwhile doggo has let loose and is pissing all over the table, it too begins to run down to the floor, and she starts to gator roll and toss it's gapping neck hole juice all over right in my face. Right there I said 'can you two get a room'. Doctor says 'I'm just wondering what people think it's important'. I say 'actually no it's not at the present time' and in that instant flailing half sedated Sheppard lays a loaf on the table and proceeds to kick through it making a literal flying shit storm. Doctor drops his syringe and yells look out. Tech chick yells OMG eww and throws a roll of paper towels on the table and I stand there with piss in one boot, drool blood neck juice in the other and doggo shat across my right arm. The current state of political affairs. Why do people talk politics at work? I hope that dog votes before both of them in the next election.
    That is a pissy, messy, shitty, juicy fucking scene right there FUCKING A. My fave part was literally "kick through it making a literal flying shit storm."

FlyingShitStorm, damn that is good bro.

He'll yeah

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That is a pissy, messy, shitty, juicy fucking scene right there FUCKING A. My fave part was literally "kick through it making a literal flying shit storm."

FlyingShitStorm, damn that is good bro.

He'll yeah
    Worse when sedated. On their side they get you like a shitty windmill with back legs. You cannot let go of a head so you rely on some other hoser to catch it.

El Kabong Guest

"If we were really serious about oversight we'd say the documents will be present at 10:00a.m. tomorrow, if they're not, at 10:01 we start the impeachment proceedings regarding Rod Rosenstein." - Rep. Matt Gaetz

and what's this?

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cyb...204935758.html
    WASHINGTON — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.

The comments by Michael Daniel, who served as White House “cyber security coordinator” between 2012 and January of last year, provided his first public confirmation of a much-discussed passage in the book, “Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump,” co-written by this reporter and David Corn, that detailed his thwarted efforts to respond to the Russian attack.

They came during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing into how the Obama administration dealt with Russian cyber and information warfare attacks in 2016, an issue that has become one of the more politically sensitive subjects in the panel’s ongoing investigation into Russia’s interference in the U.S. election and any links to the Trump campaign.

Well that ain't good

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn, this thing goes straight up all the way to Obama.

Obama's Cyber 911

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Incredible.

The Filthy Communist Scumbags won't stop at anything.

I'm smelling a "fired the first shot" in a war on America moment.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Trump's Tent Cities"........ Bwahahahahah

Yeah OK, I guess Obama put them in 5 Star hotels

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gee I wonder who's controlling this media narrative this all out frontal assault against Donald Trump

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well let's see he, was branded Adolf Hitler even before he was elected

El Kabong Guest

There will be riots coming up soon....shouldn't be a big issue but they are coming, probably will happen in Charlottesville again as the 'Unite The Right' founder wants to hold an anniversary event

We'll see how that plays out for those opposing Trump.

Right after Trump signed the EO ending child separation the left attacked him again Kamala Harris tweeting "This Executive Order doesn’t fix the crisis. Indefinitely detaining children with their families in camps is inhumane and will not make us safe." .....so 0 borders, 0 immigration enforcement, come one come all is what the Democrats want, nice of them to finally admit it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    https://www.heritage.org/markets-and...back-boogeyman

Even with share buy backs it has been portrayed as the economic boogeyman. It helps everyone with 401ks and all the retail investors. Yeah the 1% gets more but what the fuck do u do. They will get that no matter where the money goes, they also pay the most in taxes even with cuts. You need to look at how many don’t pay taxes here Kirk. And the stock market is the economy, there are other ascpects of the economy but the market is king here in the US
    The whole point of these corporate tax cuts is that corporations are supposed to do two things with the money, increase wages and primarily increase investment. But like I already showed you, real wages for the non executive/management part of the workforce, over 90%, have fallen in the last year and instead of investing firms are buying back their stock. There are no good investment opportunities so they're buying back their own stock, something that rightly used to be illegal until Reagan allowed it And this was eminently predictable, and of course I did predict it, but it's the easiest prediction ever as all you have to do is look at previous corporate tax cuts and see what happened.

Trump could have created decent actual growth with the tax cuts. He could have given 90% of it to low/middle earners who are all paycheque to paycheque and would have immediately spent it. This increased demand would have created massive investment opportunities for business to expand so they can cater to the increased demand. And that's how the economy used to work right up until Reagan and the supply side idiots came along and fucked it up.

And the stock market is not the economy. Real annualised economic growth since 2009 is 2.3% Stock market growth in the same period is over 15% a year. Stock markets regularly go up during economic recessions. Five out of the last ten recessions have seen positive stock market returns. 80% od stocks are owned by 8% of the population. The bottom 80% of the population own basically no paper financial assets at all.

Look at the explosive growth since the massive supply side wealth redistribution started by Reagan. Do you have the same explosive growth in US wages? No, adjusted for inflation people haven't had a rise since 1980. You're being fucked up the arse daily and you're too ignorant and tribally captured to realise what's happening. They know just how to press your buttons to keep you voting against your economic interests.

Thread Information