0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    No I don’t google to make my case. I present evidence so u will see what I’m saying and I’ll point out views that differ from mine.
    Of course you don't google to make your case, you just spend your spare time obsessively reading third rate economic papers printed in obscure online journals and you remembered that one from memory.

And not only do my views differ from your views, your views differ from your views. At the top of this page you're arguing that, and I quote:

The market tells us what is going on. It’s like an economic weatherman

and at the bottom of the page, exactly ten minutes later you're citing a paper written by an economist with the conclusion that, and I quote,

In conclusion, the results of this project reveal that the stock market does help predict the future economy.

This is what happens when you've got no idea what you're on about and you try and argue about something you don't understand. Don't let it stop you though. It doesn't stop Curly or Moe either.
    U missed the entire thing because u r so stuck on being what you think is right you can’t let any truth get in
    OK, then.

(I can't find the three stooges clip I want to post.)
    actually I only read the first couple sentences of anything you write as it’s always so arrogant and wrong so you could be talking about ecomics in Zimbabwe for all in know. I really don’t give a shit either

El Kabong Guest

Trump would still have to find a lawyer at the DOJ willing to break the law and would only end up with another Saturday Night Massacre and/or a constitutional crisis.

Trump caved. Flip flopped. After claiming there was nothing he could do and only Congress could fix the problem he fixed it. Although he's going to have the same problem 20 days from now although he probably thinks he won't.

That guy is telling Trump what will happen if he doesn't pay Cohen's legal bills. Who knows what Cohen has on him.
    Yeah so according to you Rod Rosenstein has done absolutely 0 wrong at all? I just want to make sure I understand your position clearly.

Yeah he took away the Democrats little toy and they're still bitching....Trump got elected specifically because of his tough stance on immigration especially ILLEGAL immigration, his Executive Order only stopped parents and children being separated so now they are all detained together....which is neither a cave or a flip flop especially seeing how it's not HIS policy he being the President head of the Executive branch enforces the laws, the Legislative branch WRITES the laws, and the Judicial branch decides whether or not the laws are Constitutional....for God's sake take a fucking civics class you absolute baboon's ass.

Say your prayers about Cohen, wish REALLY REALLY hard and maybe something will happen....we'll wait and we'll see what happens, it'll be fun

El Kabong Guest

Here's Kirkland's guy Donny Deutsch with THE winning idea for the upcoming election......which is totally different from Hillary's "Deplorables" comment. I know in the isolated sphere of New York/DC effete Democratic bubble you think that kind of strategy is going to work, but son there's a hell of a lot of America that has taken that "Deplorable" comment and embraced it because coddled pussies like Donny Deutsch don't know the first fucking thing about the average working men and women in America.

Also as for "separating babies from their mamas" ....Trump just ended that practice and all the Democrats have done in response is to move the goal posts....NO we're NOT a borderless nation, NO the poem on the base of the Statue of Liberty isn't our immigration policy, NO we don't like the crime illegal immigrants bring, NO we don't want to pay to school illegal immigrant children, NO we don't appreciate the decrease in wages because there's a glut of unskilled labor, and NO illegal immigrants do not matter more than the American citizens...learn these things or be prepared to lose the next election.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/725499002

The father of the 2-year-old Honduran girl featured on Time magazine and emblematic for the separation of immigrant children and parents, told The Washington Post Thursday the young girl was never separated from her mother.

Damn son they are good

El Kabong Guest

The father of the 2-year-old Honduran girl featured on Time magazine and emblematic for the separation of immigrant children and parents, told The Washington Post Thursday the young girl was never separated from her mother.

Damn son they are good
    Why would people not believe the media?!?!?!?!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-revealed.html

Sally Moyer, 44, was named as the FBI agent who traded anti-Trump texts that were seen in the 568-page inspector general report released last Friday
    In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Moyer was seen leaving her home. She declined to discuss the controversy
    Moyer was identified only as 'Agent 5' in the report, but her name was released by Congressman Mark Meadows during a congressional hearing this week
    At the time of the texts, she was on the 'filter team' for the Clinton probe - a small team that determined whether information could be used in the investigation
    Moyer exchange messages with Agent 1 who she was in a romantic relationship with at the time
    The two have since married, according the report
    Moyer texted her lover, 'Screw you Trump,' and added that Hillary Clinton 'better win ... otherwise i'm gonna be walking around with both of my guns'
    Also pictured is Kevin Clinesmith, 36, identified as 'Attorney 2' in the IG report who was found to have sent similar messages

This trump investigation doesn’t have anything going on that makes u question it

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pure garbage and there's no way that we can agree with any of that stuff it is total nonsense

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Trump would still have to find a lawyer at the DOJ willing to break the law and would only end up with another Saturday Night Massacre and/or a constitutional crisis.

Trump caved. Flip flopped. After claiming there was nothing he could do and only Congress could fix the problem he fixed it. Although he's going to have the same problem 20 days from now although he probably thinks he won't.

That guy is telling Trump what will happen if he doesn't pay Cohen's legal bills. Who knows what Cohen has on him.
    Yeah so according to you Rod Rosenstein has done absolutely 0 wrong at all? I just want to make sure I understand your position clearly.

Yeah he took away the Democrats little toy and they're still bitching....Trump got elected specifically because of his tough stance on immigration especially ILLEGAL immigration, his Executive Order only stopped parents and children being separated so now they are all detained together....which is neither a cave or a flip flop especially seeing how it's not HIS policy he being the President head of the Executive branch enforces the laws, the Legislative branch WRITES the laws, and the Judicial branch decides whether or not the laws are Constitutional....for God's sake take a fucking civics class you absolute baboon's ass.

Say your prayers about Cohen, wish REALLY REALLY hard and maybe something will happen....we'll wait and we'll see what happens, it'll be fun
    No, he's done nothing wrong. What do you think he's done wrong?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn son they are good
    To be fair the kid is illustrative of Trump's policy of kidnapping babies for political leverage. If the Trump regime had actually allowed the media access to Trump's baby jails they would have been able to take infinitely worse photographs and use them instead. So this is just illustrative.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Separate the vermin who BROKE US LAW AND SNUCK IN ILLEGALLY

SEPARATE AND THEN THEY WILL LEARN TO STOP COMING

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-revealed.html

Sally Moyer, 44, was named as the FBI agent who traded anti-Trump texts that were seen in the 568-page inspector general report released last Friday
    In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Moyer was seen leaving her home. She declined to discuss the controversy
    Moyer was identified only as 'Agent 5' in the report, but her name was released by Congressman Mark Meadows during a congressional hearing this week
    At the time of the texts, she was on the 'filter team' for the Clinton probe - a small team that determined whether information could be used in the investigation
    Moyer exchange messages with Agent 1 who she was in a romantic relationship with at the time
    The two have since married, according the report
    Moyer texted her lover, 'Screw you Trump,' and added that Hillary Clinton 'better win ... otherwise i'm gonna be walking around with both of my guns'
    Also pictured is Kevin Clinesmith, 36, identified as 'Attorney 2' in the IG report who was found to have sent similar messages

This trump investigation doesn’t have anything going on that makes u question it
    Hillary being investigated by the FBI. Trump/Stooges:

Hillary is corrupt!

Trump being investigated by the FBI. Trump/Stooges:

The FBI is corrupt!

Evidence isn't Democratic or Republican, it's evidence. Facts are facts.

El Kabong Guest

He's slow walked information to Congress some information had 0 impact on ongoing investigations, he's scrubbed/redacted information from reports which had 0 classified information or information that had to deal with other on going cases and he's also been openly hostile to Congress.

That whole Peter Stzrok text with the "No he(Trump) won't win, we'll stop him" being not redacted but completely OMITTED due to Rod Rosenstein himself intervening.....yeah he's not long for being in charge. That was 100% political bias it had 0 to due with national safety, 0 to do with other cases, 0 to do with classified information, why was it OMITTED not redacted, completely OMITTED from the previous reports?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way Strozk has agreed to testify oluntsrily to Congress but they subpoenaed him anyway. That means they've got nothing on him as they'll take the testimony in private then leak out of context bits. If they were confident of exposing anything it would get a week long buildup on Fox and be live and in public on national TV. It's all just a dog and pony show to distract from the real investigation.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's slow walked information to Congress some information had 0 impact on ongoing investigations, he's scrubbed/redacted information from reports which had 0 classified information or information that had to deal with other on going cases and he's also been openly hostile to Congress.

That whole Peter Stzrok text with the "No he(Trump) won't win, we'll stop him" being not redacted but completely OMITTED due to Rod Rosenstein himself intervening.....yeah he's not long for being in charge. That was 100% political bias it had 0 to due with national safety, 0 to do with other cases, 0 to do with classified information, why was it OMITTED not redacted, completely OMITTED from the previous reports?
    He hasn't slow walked anything. The Trump people are after hundreds of thousands of pages of documents about an ongoing criminal investigation. Every sentence has to be gone through to prevent leaks of classified information or I formation which could ollapse any future trials. There have been allegations made against Rosenstein but no proof of anything, just bullshit allegations
    . Why would Rosenstein break the law? Because he's some deep state person? No, he's a Trump appointee but unfortunately for Trump has ethics and won't do what Trump wants so they're trying to railroad him out of his job with a load of bullshit allegations.

El Kabong Guest

He hasn't slow walked anything. The Trump people are after hundreds of thousands of pages of documents about an ongoing criminal investigation. Every sentence has to be gone through to prevent leaks of classified information or I formation which could ollapse any future trials. There have been allegations made against Rosenstein but no proof of anything, just bullshit allegations
    . Why would Rosenstein break the law? Because he's some deep state person? No, he's a Trump appointee but unfortunately for Trump has ethics and won't do what Trump wants so they're trying to railroad him out of his job with a load of bullshit allegations.
    Ok then if you say so

Thread Information