Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Maxine Waters calls for violence....this is kind of the build up to a Harper's Ferry moment which of course was soon followed by Fort Sumter and shots fired.

Not a good look at all....and it's going to be really not good if there is violence after her verbal diarrhea
    You stole that Harpers ferry Fort sumpter thing from that Iowa Nazi.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Didn't call for violence. Trump claimed she did and explitly threatened violence back. I'm afraid you're going to have to wait, for your race war.
    "You push back on them and you tell them they're not welcome"

"They're going to absolutely harass them"

Might I remind you, those words are said by a person whose supporters and party believe that misgendering someone is "an act of violence" and white silence "is violence" soooo yeah gonna have to disagree with you Kirk on the "no violence" claim. Pushing involves physical touching, so check mark violence has been called for. And harassment is not specifically violent, but it doesn't mean it cannot become violent as we have seen many times over during the election with the Democrats use of "bird-dogging"

Who said anything about a "race war"? You're a very sick person Kirkland.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Mueller investigation.
    And what is Robert Mueller investigating?
    Harassment isn't violence you fucking snowflake. Pushing back and pushing are two different things, even for the most delicate of snowflakes. Unlike the bunch of times Trump has explicitly called for violence. Even offered to pay peoples lawyers for them.

Come on Lyle, you've been dreaming g of a race war as long as I've been posting here.
    And you've got no idea about the Mueller investigation. Doesn't Q say Mueller is wrong ring with Tru p anyway?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=walrus;1480652]Uh oh Kirk watch the yield curve could be what u are looking for[/QUOTE

Explain the yield curve to me.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Kirkland Laing;1480780]
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Uh oh Kirk watch the yield curve could be what u are looking for[/QUOTE

Explain the yield curve to me.
    I thought u knew everything do u not know the bond market it’s another part of the weather forecast

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Kennedy is retiring. It says something he does it at this time. I think we will see some real fireworks on this one. Even some conservative groups have said they will do what they can to block any trump pick

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    You stole that Harpers ferry Fort sumpter thing from that Iowa Nazi.
    You'll have to be more specific....I mean there's just so many Nazis around these days. The people typically aren't Nazis at all, but apparently the mere opposition to your and your side's view is enough to get one labeled a Nazi.

It's Fort Sumter as in General Thomas Sumter hero of the Revolution.

El Kabong Guest

Harassment isn't violence you fucking snowflake. Pushing back and pushing are two different things, even for the most delicate of snowflakes. Unlike the bunch of times Trump has explicitly called for violence. Even offered to pay peoples lawyers for them.

Come on Lyle, you've been dreaming g of a race war as long as I've been posting here.
    And you've got no idea about the Mueller investigation. Doesn't Q say Mueller is wrong ring with Tru p anyway?
    To Trump supporters probably not, to public officials? I mean there actually have been threats to them Peter Fonda wanting to place Baron Trump with pedophiles, Madonna wanting to blow up the White House, there has been a lot of that...and Maxine is giving the go ahead for that to continue. I'm not worried about it, their side doesn't typically have guns....although the nutjob who shot Steve Scalise did.

I've been dreaming of a race war? That is news to me.

I was wanting you to explain the Mueller investigation as best you understand it.

"Wrong ring with Tru p"......uuuuh did you just have a stroke?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To Trump supporters probably not, to public officials? I mean there actually have been threats to them Peter Fonda wanting to place Baron Trump with pedophiles, Madonna wanting to blow up the White House, there has been a lot of that...and Maxine is giving the go ahead for that to continue. I'm not worried about it, their side doesn't typically have guns....although the nutjob who shot Steve Scalise did.

I've been dreaming of a race war? That is news to me.

I was wanting you to explain the Mueller investigation as best you understand it.

"Wrong ring with Tru p"......uuuuh did you just have a stroke?

No jokes about strokes....that is very one sided
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So Kennedy is retiring. It says something he does it at this time. I think we will see some real fireworks on this one. Even some conservative groups have said they will do what they can to block any trump pick
    RBG will be next (obviously) she'll either retire ro die in office and Trump will have yet another seat to fill on the SCOTUS.

Trey Gowdy might be a surprise nomination for SCOTUS

El Kabong Guest

Pizzagate is not a real thing, there's no satanic pedophiles running around raping children.....

FBI: Clinton Campaign Official Arrested On Child Rape Charges
    https://yournewswire.com/clinton-cam...mpression=true
    One of Hillary Clinton’s campaign officials was arrested Tuesday on child sex abuse charges, the FBI has confirmed.

Joel Davis was caught in possession of explicit child sex images and had attempted to get access to children as young as 2 years old for sex.

.......well there's not A LOT of satanic pedophiles running around raping children

El Kabong Guest

According to this actuarial life table from the SSA, there's only a 14% chance Ginsberg makes it to the end of Trump's 2nd term. 38% for Breyer. https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The person in a position of power like a senator or a House of Representatives leader holding public rallies calling for large crowds to surround members of Trumps cabinet in public and to shame them out of restaurants and to push them out of other public places and to incite the crowds to confront them with hostility and to physically surround them and block them?

That is threatening and menacing Behavior. I do believe in freedom of speech but not when it comes to inciting of riots and calling on the public to form large crowds to surround and harass and block members of Trumps cabinet from entering restaurants or other public places.

That is not legal application of free speech, just as calling out in public for the death or for the murder or for the maiming of someone is not legal application of free speech

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

According to this actuarial life table from the SSA, there's only a 14% chance Ginsberg makes it to the end of Trump's 2nd term. 38% for Breyer. https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html

Hey it’s Pepe

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Rod Rosenstein got read the riot act today....God damn...just pants pulled down and whipped by Congress

Thread Information