Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So Kennedy is retiring. It says something he does it at this time. I think we will see some real fireworks on this one. Even some conservative groups have said they will do what they can to block any trump pick
    So your wife got to transfer to Triangle Park? I think you would like North Carolina we are here in Wilmington right now coming back on Sunday morning you can even ask lol the barbecue is really good here

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not even in that state. it will take a couple months to move anyway, not a transfer, new job

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not even in that state. it will take a couple months to move anyway, not a transfer, new job
    Damn so _____&______ is toast?

El Kabong Guest

Trevor Noah Reacts to Justice Kennedy's Retirement: 'In Some Ways, It Feels Like All Hope is Dead'
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trevor-n...-hope-is-dead/

_

El Kabong Guest

Billionaire Democrat donor Tom Steyer in an interview with Rolling Stone said the following....

Yeah, that'll be nice

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Billionaire Democrat donor Tom Steyer in an interview with Rolling Stone said the following....

Yeah, that'll be nice
    Wtf is up with this shit. I’m hearing things like this quite often. People calling for recessions, wars, race wars to “get rid of trump” I get it, they hate him, but can’t they just say I hope he gets voted out? What is the logic behind wanting people to suffer?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Satan himself has taken over the Democratic party led by the pedophile child trafficker Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton and Huma abedin and Anthony Weiner. The devil has taken over Hollywood and is controlled by you-know-who and the sick psychotic satanic messages that are coming out of Hollywood are the reasons why Madonna is talking openly about bombing the White House and Maxine Waters is talking about forming riots and Chaos around the country to physically surround and harass and confront members of the Trump Administration. These Vermin have to be rounded up these are the same Vermin who have appeared throughout history from time to time that get rounded up and wiped out and then later after they get wiped out we have to get out the collective violins and play the violins for 50 or a hundred years about what happened to them and they keep making the same mistake over and over and over it's a self-fulfilling prophecy they are their own worst enemies

El Kabong Guest

Yeah, that'll be nice
    Wtf is up with this shit. I’m hearing things like this quite often. People calling for recessions, wars, race wars to “get rid of trump” I get it, they hate him, but can’t they just say I hope he gets voted out? What is the logic behind wanting people to suffer?
    Stakes are very high for the cabal...they must end Trump or they'll be the ones doing the suffering

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These midterm elections are so important I would like to vote a bunch of times but I am not a Dumborat, so I can't.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From the N.Y. times. All trump supporters are anti semites, liberty and freedom out the door.

The speed of America’s moral descent under Donald Trump is breathtaking. In a matter of months we’ve gone from a nation that stood for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to a nation that tears children from their parents and puts them in cages.

What’s almost equally remarkable about this plunge into barbarism is that it’s not a response to any actual problem. The mass influx of murderers and rapists that Trump talks about, the wave of crime committed by immigrants here (and, in his mind, refugees in Germany), are things that simply aren’t happening. They’re just sick fantasies being used to justify real atrocities.

And you know what this reminds me of? The history of anti-Semitism, a tale of prejudice fueled by myths and hoaxes that ended in genocide.

El Kabong Guest

Dude....if you are going to say "The New York Times" say it correctly "The FAILING New York Times"

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    You stole that Harpers ferry Fort sumpter thing from that Iowa Nazi.
    You'll have to be more specific....I mean there's just so many Nazis around these days. The people typically aren't Nazis at all, but apparently the mere opposition to your and your side's view is enough to get one labeled a Nazi.

It's Fort Sumter as in General Thomas Sumter hero of the Revolution.
    https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Harassment isn't violence you fucking snowflake. Pushing back and pushing are two different things, even for the most delicate of snowflakes. Unlike the bunch of times Trump has explicitly called for violence. Even offered to pay peoples lawyers for them.

Come on Lyle, you've been dreaming g of a race war as long as I've been posting here.
    And you've got no idea about the Mueller investigation. Doesn't Q say Mueller is wrong ring with Tru p anyway?
    To Trump supporters probably not, to public officials? I mean there actually have been threats to them Peter Fonda wanting to place Baron Trump with pedophiles, Madonna wanting to blow up the White House, there has been a lot of that...and Maxine is giving the go ahead for that to continue. I'm not worried about it, their side doesn't typically have guns....although the nutjob who shot Steve Scalise did.

I've been dreaming of a race war? That is news to me.

I was wanting you to explain the Mueller investigation as best you understand it.

"Wrong ring with Tru p"......uuuuh did you just have a stroke?
    Look, there are people saying crazy stuff on both sides. How aout the stuff Ted Nugent had to say about Hillary and Obama and liberals in general? He can threaten to kill a bunch of people and Trump still invited him to the White House and on stage with him at rallies.

And I was on my phone. These phones aren't made for my fingers. I used to have a phone with a slide out keyboard years ago and I managed fine with that but I'm not allowed one anymore so I have to deal with these ridiculous virtual keyboards.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rod Rosenstein got read the riot act today....God damn...just pants pulled down and whipped by Congress
    In what way? A bunch of idiots grandstanding against him was all that happened. Nobody managed to point out anything he'd done that contravenes any law or guidelines. It was just a dog and pony show to fool the rubes and it worked, didn't it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mueller is investigating Russian (or any other foreign) interference in the 2016 election. Well the Russian Collusion narrative is null and void unless you're absolutely retarded. Donald Trump was told by Mueller AND Rosenstein that he's not a target of the investigation. Carter Page was a PLANT, Paul Manafort was a PLANT, and all George Papadopolous did was get drunk and tell Australian Alexander Downer that the Russians said they had dirt on Hillary and that the campaign was interested in that dirt.

But you keep dreaming of impeachment
    Who planted these PLANTS?

Thread Information