Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...an#post1440800

Remember this Lyle? All the crazy claims you were making about this guy? Turns out none of them were correct. The only thing he did illegal was to take out a home equity loan for home improvements but in reality aend the money to Pakistan to pay for medical treatment for his sick father.
    Yes, I am certain that is absolutely the case and his story is done being told.

That's all folks, we shan't be hearing from Imran Awan anymore.

Tell me Kirkland, what is your explanation for Hillary Clinton and staff destroying subpoenaed phones, computers, etc? I mean there's PLENTY to ask about, but your view on just that will tell me exactly where you are.

In the plea agreement, federal prosecutors debunked conspiracy theories about the case that had circulated online. They said that the government had interviewed about 40 witnesses, examined the House Democratic Caucus server and other data and devices, reviewed electronic communications and interviewed Mr. Awan on numerous occasions. They found no evidence that Mr. Awan had engaged in illegal conduct involving House computer systems.
    Mr. Awan’s lawyer, Christopher Gowen, said the accusations were the product of an anti-Muslim, right-wing smear job targeting Mr. Awan and his family. He faulted Mr. Trump’s Twitter posts on the case, arguing they violated his client’s right to due process.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/03/u...ore-ipad-share

It's standard practice to destroy old hardware that has been used to communicate classified information. It was only an issue to the right wing, another manufactured "scandal", you'll notice that the FBI brought no charges for her having disposed of various hardware when it was at the end of its use.

https://www.wired.com/2016/09/actual...phones-better/
    OK, I'll answer everything in the same post so it doesn't end up with half a dozen huge long posts.

Firstly, Comey was "in on it"? So the director of the FBI is conspiring with Hillary and the Democrats to hide evidence of whatever, global paedophile rings or plots to maintain globalist dominance or so on? Seriously? Maybe they just didn't bring charges because no laws had been broken?

Can you provide any evidence at all Lyle that Comey was conspiring with Hillary Clinton?

Secondly this IT guy. Where does it say he's giving up others in a bigger plot? What is this bigger plot? Would you like to bet on this I'll bet that this is the last we'll hear about this guy (apart from in crazy conspiracy theories) and that this bigger plot (uh oh Kirkland) never materialises?

These ties to Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama/Clinton people have. What are they, how do you think they've affected Clinton/Obama behaviour/policy and do they play any part in this Qanon nonsense? Would you like to bet that theese "ties" become part of the eventual criminal case against the deep state when Trump eventually drops the hammer on these people? I'll bet they just remain crazy conspiracy theories.

The number of people employed in any economic expansion is always a record. Don't forget job growth has slowed down under Trump. The economy has produced 3.4 million jobs in Trump's first eighteen months but produced 4.1 million jobs in Obama's last eighteen months.

And the Democratic descriptions of the economy are spot on. Last year, amid an historic drug overdose epidemic, more climate records indicating an accelerating climate problem, a growing housing affordability crisis, a huge increase in wage inequality, a collapse in social mobility, a drop in fertility rates fuelled by huge increases in the cost of childcare, rising healthcare costs and stagnant wages the Trump administration decided that the biggest problem facing America was that corporations were paying too much in tax on their record profits. The GOP then passed a tax cut towards the end of an economic expansion, something even GOP economists described as reckless and shockingly badly timed. All of the problems listed in this paragraph are things that Americans say are the problems that most affect them and all of them apart from the climate issue are things Trump campaigned on fixing for the American people. Instead the one significant thing he has done is pass a huge tax cut for corporations and the wealthy and he's done it at the exact wrong point of the economic cycle.

El Kabong Guest

OK, I'll answer everything in the same post so it doesn't end up with half a dozen huge long posts.

Firstly, Comey was "in on it"? So the director of the FBI is conspiring with Hillary and the Democrats to hide evidence of whatever, global paedophile rings or plots to maintain globalist dominance or so on? Seriously? Maybe they just didn't bring charges because no laws had been broken?

Can you provide any evidence at all Lyle that Comey was conspiring with Hillary Clinton?

Secondly this IT guy. Where does it say he's giving up others in a bigger plot? What is this bigger plot? Would you like to bet on this I'll bet that this is the last we'll hear about this guy (apart from in crazy conspiracy theories) and that this bigger plot (uh oh Kirkland) never materialises?

These ties to Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama/Clinton people have. What are they, how do you think they've affected Clinton/Obama behaviour/policy and do they play any part in this Qanon nonsense? Would you like to bet that theese "ties" become part of the eventual criminal case against the deep state when Trump eventually drops the hammer on these people? I'll bet they just remain crazy conspiracy theories.

The number of people employed in any economic expansion is always a record. Don't forget job growth has slowed down under Trump. The economy has produced 3.4 million jobs in Trump's first eighteen months but produced 4.1 million jobs in Obama's last eighteen months.

And the Democratic descriptions of the economy are spot on. Last year, amid an historic drug overdose epidemic, more climate records indicating an accelerating climate problem, a growing housing affordability crisis, a huge increase in wage inequality, a collapse in social mobility, a drop in fertility rates fuelled by huge increases in the cost of childcare, rising healthcare costs and stagnant wages the Trump administration decided that the biggest problem facing America was that corporations were paying too much in tax on their record profits. The GOP then passed a tax cut towards the end of an economic expansion, something even GOP economists described as reckless and shockingly badly timed. All of the problems listed in this paragraph are things that Americans say are the problems that most affect them and all of them apart from the climate issue are things Trump campaigned on fixing for the American people. Instead the one significant thing he has done is pass a huge tax cut for corporations and the wealthy and he's done it at the exact wrong point of the economic cycle.
    Hell yes Comey was "in on it" #1 The whole "No reasonable prosecutor would charge Hillary" bullshit wasn't HIS decision to make it was the Attorney General Loretta Lynch who was busted meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Arizona which is why #2 James Comey was pushed out there in the first place to have a press conference because Loretta Lynch going out there even in front of friendly reporters would have looked bad and been rightly questioned due to her recent meeting with Bill Clinton. #3 have you read ANY of the Wikileaks emails? I mean ANY of them?

Hillary Clinton is ABSOLUTELY guilty of numerous FELONIES....let me tell you, had I done HALF of what she did or a Third or a Quarter of what she did I'd be under the fucking jail. Destroying subpoenaed evidence?!?! Having her own attorneys go through her emails to deem which ones the Federal Government needed ...ummmmm.....okaaay I don't believe I'd be offered such a deal. Having her co-conspirators (Cheryl Mills for one) labeled as attorneys so they could remain present during FBI questioning so she didn't trip over herself....this apparently isn't fishy to you at all.

The lack of charges against Hillary is 100% proof of James Comey being in on the deal when ANYONE else, literally ANYONE else would have been run through the ringer.

Imran Awan's story will be told in due time.

Airplanes full of pallets of cash ringing any bells? Why cash? Well it's untraceable that's why cash. You too have access to Google I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you through how Huma Abedin's mother and Cousin It look-a-like Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi...THAT is only a coincidence of course seeing how her father Her father, Syed Zaynul Abedin, was a professor in Saudi Arabia who founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an institution established by the Government of Saudi Arabia with the support of the Muslim World League. The Muslim World League was “perhaps the most significant Muslim Brotherhood organization in the world,” according to former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy. Its then-General Secretary, Umar Nasif, founded the Rabita Trust, “which is formally designated as a foreign terrorist organization under American law due to its support of al Qaeda,”.

Not so much "guilt by association" as it is a collection of like minded people.

Huma Abedin worked for the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs for 13 years...that "institute's" sole purpose is to expand and promote Sharia Law in the West...yes it's tied DIRECTLY to the Muslim Brotherhood if not worse elements of Militant Islamism

Who whispered in Hillary's ear that it would be a good idea to get heavily involved in Syria? Who said "Pssst, hey Hillary, let's get rid of Hosni Mubarek in Egypt!"? Who said "Hey Hilldawg let's go take out Qadhaffi"? And who said "Ooooh it looks like Iran is having a people's uprising.....let's stay out of this."? Do you ever wonder about such things? I would reckon not.

Ah yes electing Trump has angered your Sun god who has inflicted the entire world with Global Warm/Cool/Climate Change which is 110% man made and that is why the climate has never changed before there was humans

These hearings are going to keep on going even after the midterms but the more information that comes out the worse it will be for Obama, Hillary, and other establishment figures....it's probably not going to just be Democrats whose heads will roll.

El Kabong Guest

The left was prepared for nearly every outcome

El Kabong Guest

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-of-seth-rich/
    Jack Burkman, a Washington-based attorney and lobbyist who has worked with a private investigative team to solve the Seth Rich murder mystery, told The Gateway Pundit that the witness has conclusive evidence that will bring Rich’s killers to justice within a month.

“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview Sunday. “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent

Ooooh this is interesting.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hell yes Comey was "in on it" #1 The whole "No reasonable prosecutor would charge Hillary" bullshit wasn't HIS decision to make it was the Attorney General Loretta Lynch who was busted meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Arizona which is why #2 James Comey was pushed out there in the first place to have a press conference because Loretta Lynch going out there even in front of friendly reporters would have looked bad and been rightly questioned due to her recent meeting with Bill Clinton. #3 have you read ANY of the Wikileaks emails? I mean ANY of them?

Hillary Clinton is ABSOLUTELY guilty of numerous FELONIES....let me tell you, had I done HALF of what she did or a Third or a Quarter of what she did I'd be under the fucking jail. Destroying subpoenaed evidence?!?! Having her own attorneys go through her emails to deem which ones the Federal Government needed ...ummmmm.....okaaay I don't believe I'd be offered such a deal. Having her co-conspirators (Cheryl Mills for one) labeled as attorneys so they could remain present during FBI questioning so she didn't trip over herself....this apparently isn't fishy to you at all.

The lack of charges against Hillary is 100% proof of James Comey being in on the deal when ANYONE else, literally ANYONE else would have been run through the ringer.

Imran Awan's story will be told in due time.

Airplanes full of pallets of cash ringing any bells? Why cash? Well it's untraceable that's why cash. You too have access to Google I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you through how Huma Abedin's mother and Cousin It look-a-like Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi...THAT is only a coincidence of course seeing how her father Her father, Syed Zaynul Abedin, was a professor in Saudi Arabia who founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an institution established by the Government of Saudi Arabia with the support of the Muslim World League. The Muslim World League was “perhaps the most significant Muslim Brotherhood organization in the world,” according to former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy. Its then-General Secretary, Umar Nasif, founded the Rabita Trust, “which is formally designated as a foreign terrorist organization under American law due to its support of al Qaeda,”.

Not so much "guilt by association" as it is a collection of like minded people.

Huma Abedin worked for the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs for 13 years...that "institute's" sole purpose is to expand and promote Sharia Law in the West...yes it's tied DIRECTLY to the Muslim Brotherhood if not worse elements of Militant Islamism

Who whispered in Hillary's ear that it would be a good idea to get heavily involved in Syria? Who said "Pssst, hey Hillary, let's get rid of Hosni Mubarek in Egypt!"? Who said "Hey Hilldawg let's go take out Qadhaffi"? And who said "Ooooh it looks like Iran is having a people's uprising.....let's stay out of this."? Do you ever wonder about such things? I would reckon not.

Ah yes electing Trump has angered your Sun god who has inflicted the entire world with Global Warm/Cool/Climate Change which is 110% man made and that is why the climate has never changed before there was humans

These hearings are going to keep on going even after the midterms but the more information that comes out the worse it will be for Obama, Hillary, and other establishment figures....it's probably not going to just be Democrats whose heads will roll.
    So there's a huge conspiracy between the top people at the FBI and the Clinton people to cover up Hillary's crimes. When the 40,000 sealed indictments get unsealed and Trump starts rounding the deep state up will we find out all about this conspiracy?

Back in the real world Lynch recused herself from the entire Hillary investigation so that she wouldn't be seen to have her thumb on the scale. She left all the secisions over the investigation to lifelong Republican James Comey who followed precedent in these kind of investigations and didn't charge Hillary. He said there was nothing to charge her over because there wasn't, not because of any conspiracy. Hillary isn't guilty of anything, QED.

Imran Arwan's story has been told. You'll never hear about him again apart from his involvement in current and future conspiracy theories. We canbet on this if you like. You can put your money where your mouth is. The same with the Seth Rich post below this one. I bet this is just more bullshit and nothing will come of it.

And these "ties" to the Muslim Brotherhood are nonsense.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...lim-brotherho/

The only people who believe these stuff are right wing conspiract theorists. If Huma is such a radical Muslim why is she married to a Jew? Even Republicans say these claims are all bollocks:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...achmann-letter

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/30/acd.01.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...n_1686557.html

There's republican Senators, former Republican presidential candidates, Republican chairman of he House Intelligence committee, Republican Speaker of the House all saying they're bollocks.

And if she was a secret Muslim agent and she did affect Hillary's decisions in the Middle East then she was getting Hillary to do what the mainstream foreign policy establishment in America also wanted because every decision Hillary made was right in line with the rest of the establishment at the time. She can't be all that radical with her mainstream foreign policy views and her Jewish husband. She definitely doesn't looklike a radical Muslim:

So you've basically just parroted a load of crazy conspiracy stuff that even mainstream Republicans say is bullshit but you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is on any of it.

El Kabong Guest

You didn't actually read those articles did you?

The PolitiFact article provides nothing of substance other than a denial which is baseless....the accusation DOES have merit regardless what PolitiFact says. You need to give more than a "No she ISN'T" when the evidence is in plain sight that yeah, yeah she IS.

This....
    Huma Abedin's mother and Cousin It look-a-like Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi...THAT is only a coincidence of course seeing how her father Her father, Syed Zaynul Abedin, was a professor in Saudi Arabia who founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an institution established by the Government of Saudi Arabia with the support of the Muslim World League. The Muslim World League was “perhaps the most significant Muslim Brotherhood organization in the world,” according to former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy. Its then-General Secretary, Umar Nasif, founded the Rabita Trust, “which is formally designated as a foreign terrorist organization under American law due to its support of al Qaeda,”.
    Takes PolitiFact and shits all over it's claim that Huma isn't affiliated at all with the Muslim Brotherhood.

"John McCain blasted Bachmann"......oh the same John McCain who funneled weapons to ISIS and Al Qaeda under the guise of helping out "moderate rebels" in Syria? THAT John McCain? That one?

There's republican Senators, former Republican presidential candidates, Republican chairman of he House Intelligence committee, Republican Speaker of the House all saying they're bollocks.
    Yeah #notall Republicans are the same....there's ESTABLISHMENT Republicans and they are of the very same ilk as the Democrats like Hillary...they...are....corrupt....untrustworthy.

I'd say "Try to understand" but you're not even capable of that or else that NOTHINGNESS of a PolitiFact article wouldn't have been linked to at all.....a 4 year old has a better understanding of FACT vs OPINION. If you would like to debunk what I've brought to you, then fucking debunk it don't link to an article which just says "yeah, ummm we couldn't find anything"....well I'm not a reporter but I found this...
    Huma Abedin's mother and Cousin It look-a-like Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi...THAT is only a coincidence of course seeing how her father Her father, Syed Zaynul Abedin, was a professor in Saudi Arabia who founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an institution established by the Government of Saudi Arabia with the support of the Muslim World League. The Muslim World League was “perhaps the most significant Muslim Brotherhood organization in the world,” according to former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy. Its then-General Secretary, Umar Nasif, founded the Rabita Trust, “which is formally designated as a foreign terrorist organization under American law due to its support of al Qaeda,”.

and PolitiFact had 0 on that, 0....they didn't even make mention of Huma working for the Institute of Minority Muslim Affairs for 13 years and the best PolitiFact has is "Vague suggestions of suspicious-sounding connections to her parents don’t pass the laugh test, even at the flimsiest standard of guilt by association."....13 years working for a group chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood......"vague"

El Kabong Guest

It is astounding how fair and impartial the MSM are....they don't pick sides

El Kabong Guest

Lisa Page defies House subpoena
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...house-subpoena
    A former FBI attorney known for her anti-Trump bias and who the president said recently was getting “cold feet” about testifying on Capitol Hill, will not comply with a subpoena from the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You didn't actually read those articles did you?

Lyle, don't try telling people about facts versus opinion. Or even FACTS versus OPINION. You've got at least a ten year record of imperviousness and outright hostility to facts and evidence.

So what you're saying here is that establishment Republicans, even some Trump appointees like Rosenstein, are all part of the Democratic/deep state/radical Muslim/Rothschild/Jewish/Bilderburg/globalist/Trilateral Commission/CFR/Kenyan Muslim conspiracy to do whatever it is they're doing. The only people not part of the conspiracy are the looniest fringe of the GOP and looney tune right wing people out there who believe this stuff. You crazy cunt.

You didn't read all the article I posted because it mainly references a Washington Post article which is behind a paywall. Here's the relevant part of the article:

The Facts

First of all, Abedin was not associated with a newspaper but a staid academic journal called the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. The journal is edited by Abedin’s mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, who is a dean of a Saudi woman’s college in Jiddah that Clinton visited when she was secretary of state.
    The peer-reviewed journal had been founded by Abedin’s late father, Syed, who died in 1993. Circulation figures are not available, but the online resource WorldCat says it can be found in fewer than 600 libraries around the world. (Generally, academic journals are mostly sold to libraries, at high cost.)
    The fact that Huma Abedin was listed as an assistant editor between 1996 and 2008 is not news, as that had previously been reported in 2012. The Clinton campaign says Abedin played no role in editing articles; her brother and sister are also listed as staff members.
    The New York Post described the journal as “a radical Muslim publication” but that’s ridiculous, according to experts on Islam and members of the advisory board. The New York Post report cherry-picked quotes and mischaracterized articles published over the years, including by Saleha Abedin, according to a review of the articles by the Fact Checker.
    “I wouldn’t consider it ‘radical.’ Quite the contrary,” said Noah Feldman, director of the Julis-Rabinowitz Program on Jewish and Israeli Law at Harvard Law School. “That doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of articles expressing conservative viewpoints, of course. But I’ve never seen anything in any way radical.”
    Dale F. Eickelman of Dartmouth College, who is a member of the journal’s advisory board, described it as a “fairly innocuous journal.” He said it was “anything but radical, within the golden mean of what academic journals do.” He said most of the articles are written by emerging scholars who are relatively early in their academic careers. “The authors can vary in quality, as is the case with most academic journals,” he said. “Some are more edgy than others, but you can learn some fresh things.” He added that no one works on the journal full time.
    Ali Asani, another advisory board member who directs the Islamic Studies program at Harvard University, said that Abedin’s father was especially interested in issues concerning Muslims who live as minorities in countries, as well as Muslim sects that are minorities in Muslim communities. That interest continues to be demonstrated in the recent issue, with five articles on Muslim life in Australia.
    Asani described Syed Abedin as a model of a “moderate Muslim” (though he dislikes the term), who was educated at Aligarh Muslim University in India, founded as a forward-thinking, even liberal institution. Syed later received a PhD from the University of Pennsylvania. Asani said that he attended a conference organized by Syed that featured a speech by Bernard Lewis, the Princeton University scholar whose advice was sought by neoconservatives before the 2003 Iraq invasion. (Lewis at one time also was an advisory board member of the journal.)
    Oddly, the New York Post described the journal as a “Saudi propaganda organ” even though the Saudi government has banned the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization. Presumably one cannot be both a Saudi propagandist and a Muslim Brotherhood operative at the same time.
    This brings us to Huma Abedin’s supposed “ties” to the Muslim Brotherhood. Bear with us, as it’s really a case of six degrees of separation.
    Syed Abedin in 1978 founded the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs, a think tank which began publishing the journal a year later, with the support of Abdullah Omar Naseef, at the time president of King Abdulaziz University. Later, between 1983 and 1993, Naseef was secretary-general of the Muslim World League, a pan-Islamic nongovernmental organization. (Interestingly, in 1983, Naseef was also awarded the Bronze Wolf, bestowed by the World Scout Committee for “outstanding service to the World Scout Movement.”)
    Naseef thus was secretary-general when the Muslim World League, after heated debate, in 1990 endorsed Saudi Arabia’s decision to call in U.S. troops to help defend the kingdom after Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait. Naseef’s name also appeared on the advisory board of the journal until 2004, though members say their duties are limited to reviewing an occasional article before publication.
    In 1988, during his tenure at the Muslim World League, Naseef authorized a Pakistani charity called the Rabita Trust at a time when the United States and its allies funded the mujahideen fighting the Soviet troops occupying Afghanistan. Years later, the fund became associated with al-Qaeda (which, after all, emerged from the mujahideen) and was frozen in 2002 by the Treasury Department after the 9/11 attacks. But that distant connection, a quarter-century later, is now used to tar Abedin.
    Meanwhile, Abedin’s mother founded an aid organization in the 1990s called the International Islamic Committee for Woman and Child, which at one point was said to be affiliated with International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief. IICDR was banned in Israel years later for allegedly supporting Hamas, a Palestinian offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, under the auspices of yet another group, the Union of Good. The Union of Good was designated by Treasury in 2008 for aiding a terrorist organization.
    James Piscatori, an Islamic scholar at Durham University in England who said he was involved with the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs from its earliest days, described both parents as “pioneers” in the studies of Muslim minorities who edited a serious academic publication. “Associational blame ignores the nuance and contextualisation that individuals bring to their analysis, and seeks to delegitimise them by an unreflective linkage to ‘radicalism,’” he said.
    Indeed, the connections are so tenuous as to be obscure. Harvard’s Asani said the alleged connections to the Muslim Brotherhood are “crazy” when you consider the stated purpose of the journal. “The Muslim Brotherhood was the last organization interested in this issue” of the rights of minority Muslims, he said. “Syed Abedin was far from the Muslim Brotherhood. It makes absolutely no sense.”
    The Pinocchio Test

Duffy asked why the alleged Muslim Brotherhood connections to Huma Abedin are not being talked about. Perhaps it’s because they are bogus. Abedin has lived in the United States for 23 years, working in the White House, the Senate and the State Department. Vague suggestions of suspicious-sounding connections to her parents don’t pass the laugh test, even at the flimsiest standard of guilt by association.
    The journal edited by her mother, meanwhile, is not “sharia newspaper” but a sober academic journal with a range of viewpoints on Muslim life around the world.

Although for somebody who just accused an American war hero and US Senator for the past three decades of funneling weapons to ISIS I'm guessing this is just more lies too. What the fuck happened to you Lyle?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lisa Page defies House subpoena
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...house-subpoena
    A former FBI attorney known for her anti-Trump bias and who the president said recently was getting “cold feet” about testifying on Capitol Hill, will not comply with a subpoena from the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees.

https://twitter.com/LauraAJarrett/st...59835320455168

El Kabong Guest

So what you're saying here is that establishment Republicans, even some Trump appointees like Rosenstein, are all part of the Democratic/deep state/radical Muslim/Rothschild/Jewish/Bilderburg/globalist/Trilateral Commission/CFR/Kenyan Muslim conspiracy to do whatever it is they're doing. The only people not part of the conspiracy are the looniest fringe of the GOP and looney tune right wing people out there who believe this stuff. You crazy cunt.
    Yes there ARE Republicans involved...have you NOT seen the list of Republicans not seeking further terms? It's a LONG list and it's got some deep state actors in it. Do you NOT recall that the initial contact to Fusion GPS was made via a Republican Presidential candidate and it was then "passed on" to HRC...I won't ask if you're that naive because apparently you are.

Trump hired Rod Rosenstein SPECIFICALLY because he's the guy who gave the go ahead to fire James Comey....meaning when Rod Rosenstein came after Trump for firing James Comey he could not hold both positions. He couldn't say "Yes I told you to fire James Comey" AND "Firing James Comey was illegal unlawful and you should be impeached for it".....but again, I'm sure you already knew that because you're not naive

The New York Post described the journal as “a radical Muslim publication” but that’s ridiculous, according to experts on Islam and members of the advisory board.
    Yeah, the experts on Islam are ALWAYS truthful about that religion.

The fact that Huma Abedin was listed as an assistant editor between 1996 and 2008 is not news, as that had previously been reported in 2012. The Clinton campaign says Abedin played no role in editing articles; her brother and sister are also listed as staff members.
    So is this article saying 1. Huma was FALSELY listed as an editor? 2. Huma was an editor in name only and never did any work? 3. Huma lied about working there? or 4. Saleha Abedin lied about Huma working there?

Not really a GOOD choice in all of those

Noah Feldman is an idiot -> https://www.meforum.org/campus-watch...man-wants-it-) Here's the key part: "The Islamists never got a chance, really, to govern, and if there's one central argument that I'm trying to press in the book, it's that Islamists who say they are committed democrats, who tell you that they believe in democracy, who believe that Islam and democracy are deeply compatible, not incompatible, should be given a chance to govern. They've never been given that chance anywhere [sic!], and I think many, many people in the Muslim world—not all, but many—would vote for them."....so you're telling me that Noah Feldman, doesn't see Huma, her mother, or their works as "radical"......ya don't say

Dale Eickelman who is in love with the Gulen Movement which worked with Erdogan until 2013 due to a corruption scandal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_c...ndal_in_Turkey doesn't think Huma, her mother, or their journal is "radical"....oh DO TELL

Woah woah woah you're telling me that Ali Sultaan Asani (Sindhi: علي سلطان آساڻي‎; born 1954 in Nairobi, Kenya) is Professor of Indo-Muslim Religion and Cultures and the Director of Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Islamic Studies Program at Harvard University.....doesn't think it "radical" ....I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say

Oddly, the New York Post described the journal as a “Saudi propaganda organ” even though the Saudi government has banned the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization. Presumably one cannot be both a Saudi propagandist and a Muslim Brotherhood operative at the same time.
    When did the Saudi's ban the Muslim Brotherhood? Prince Alwaleed-Bin Talal can do both which is why he got locked up until he made major financial amends to the Saudi government.

Although for somebody who just accused an American war hero and US Senator for the past three decades of funneling weapons to ISIS I'm guessing this is just more lies too. What the fuck happened to you Lyle?
    War heroes and Senators can do bad things Kirkland, just because someone is a war hero doesn't mean they are incapable of errors in judgement or moral failings or just plain bad acting. John McCain AND John Glenn were in the Keating 5 so obviously it's not an issue of "I'm a war hero, I can do no wrong". Who was the war hawk calling to arm Syrian rebels? John McCain. Wouldn't be the first time the US armed the baddies: the mujihadeen in Afghanistan which became Al Qaeda, and then Al Qaeda in Bosnia/Kosovo, and then the "moderate" Syrian rebels.

Look no further than France's amazing World War I Justice Marshall Philipe Petain once hailed as "The Lion of Verdun"....WW2 rolls around and he bends the knee to the Nazis and attempted to keep everyone in Vichy France at the heel.

Look at Benedict Arnold, an amazing Patriot but then decided to go get some money from the Brits....past heroics don't equal future virtues.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Breaking....trump starves babies

Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano accused President Donald Trump of working to defeat women’s right to breastfeed by opposing a pro-breastfeeding resolution proposed at the United Nations.
    “There’s nothing this man isn’t trying to fuck up. Leave my boobs alone,” Alyssa Milano screeched in a tweet on Wednesday.

In her tweet, the Charmed actress linked to an article in the New York Daily News that accused the Trump administration of shooting down the breastfeeding resolution as a sop to the infant formula manufacturers that apparently opposed it. The paper insisted that the administration threatened Ecuador with a loss of military support if it did not vote against the resolution.

But while Trump detractors and supporters of the breastfeeding resolution have accused the Trump administration of being opposed to women’s rights, the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) told the Associated Press that there is no opposition to breastfeeding in the administration’s criticism of the UN resolution:

The U.S. opposed a World Health Assembly resolution to encourage breastfeeding because it called for limits on the promotion of infant formula, not because of objections to breastfeeding, President Donald Trump tweeted Monday.

Trump criticized The New York Times for reporting that U.S. officials sought to remove language that urged governments to protect, promote and support breastfeeding, along with language calling on policymakers to limit the promotion of food products, such as infant formula, that can be harmful to young children.

Breitbart News also reports:

“Caitlin Oakley, a spokeswoman for the Department of Health and Human Services, said it’s ‘patently false’ to portray the U.S. position as ‘anti-breastfeeding.’

The Trump administration also denied that U.S. officials had threatened trade sanctions in the debate over the resolution, AP reported.

President Trump himself spoke to the left-wing claims calling it “fake news.”

“The failing NY Times Fake News story today about breastfeeding must be called out. The U.S. strongly supports breastfeeding, but we don’t believe women should be denied access to formula. Many women need this option because of malnutrition and poverty,” President Trump tweeted on July 9.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Kirk I’m curious. You always post every bad economic number you can find, and admit that is easy to do as google searches dig up the neg on trump. Anyway I want your opinion on a recession. I gave you several reasons one could come about even next year which may include the corporate buybacks but I still think we are good for the foreseeable. I talk to and listen to many people smarter than I in economics and equities and those that don’t see the bottom dropping out make a good argument. So do you find yourself following the opposing view that it will hit within the next twelve months? You don’t need to post charts and stuff just want YOUR opinion, we can get back to numbers later

El Kabong Guest

Trump is tied at the hip with Putin....which is why Trump lambasted Germany for working a deal getting them Russian gas and oil which puts them under Russia's boot (should Russia choose to put them under a bit of pressure...they will) when NATO is supposed to protect American allies from Russia.

You can't go and place your nation at the mercy of Russia while being in an alliance to protect yourself FROM Russia while simultaneously not paying the agreed upon amount for the alliance to protect your nation from Russia....it doesn't fucking add up and yet the media and halfwits like Kirkland are still all "But muh Russia collusion".....there isn't any if there was it would be out and on display right fucking now, think Democrats and Mueller are just waiting and biding their time to hammer Trump? NO they'd act immediately and with the full force of government if they had ANYTHING on Trump, they don't which is why the Mueller investigation is dragging on and lefties are touting the wide scope that Mueller has

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is tied at the hip with Putin....which is why Trump lambasted Germany for working a deal getting them Russian gas and oil which puts them under Russia's boot (should Russia choose to put them under a bit of pressure...they will) when NATO is supposed to protect American allies from Russia.

You can't go and place your nation at the mercy of Russia while being in an alliance to protect yourself FROM Russia while simultaneously not paying the agreed upon amount for the alliance to protect your nation from Russia....it doesn't fucking add up and yet the media and halfwits like Kirkland are still all "But muh Russia collusion".....there isn't any if there was it would be out and on display right fucking now, think Democrats and Mueller are just waiting and biding their time to hammer Trump? NO they'd act immediately and with the full force of government if they had ANYTHING on Trump, they don't which is why the Mueller investigation is dragging on and lefties are touting the wide scope that Mueller has
    When mueller indicted a company that didn’t exist kinda showed how fucked up this whole thing is.

Thread Information