Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  89
Likes Likes:  657
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 8 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4229

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Blow it out your ass Kirkland. You were the biggest troll on this form. Lyle has exposed you over and over again and you come back with nonsense. Donald Trump is innocent here it is the Hillary Clinton campaign in all these other assholes who have been colluding with Russia all along and using Saul alinsky's Playbook blaming your victim blaming your opponent I mean for the very thing that you yourself are doing is exactly what has happened here. Those are the assholes who colluded with the Russians so then they just started pumping after they lost the election that it was Trump who colluded with the Russians. Of course that is over your head Kirkland be good because you are so far up your own ass and you can't see anything
    What you're suggesting then is that Hillary, the Democrats, the GOP establishment, the FBI, the CIA and every other US intelligence agency, the Mueller team and the Deputy Attorney General* are all conspiring together to hide Hillary's crimes and instead are attempting some sort of coup against Trump by leading a bogus investigation into him. You fucking nutcase.

    *The Deputy AG being the DOJ official in charge of the Mueller investigation as the AG had to recuse himself after being caught lying under oath to Congress about his own contacts with Russian government officials during the 2016 election campaign.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirk Kirkland at Kenyon rat named Obama had eight years to put his cronies into FBI and doj positions. Do you not for one moment think that the FBI and the doj was polluted by Obama appointees? So these holdouts these rats that are still in there definitely conspired definitely conspired you don't think Loretta Lynch and James Comey and all these other clowns that Obama appointed in there are conspiring? You're the nut case if you don't see that.

    A Clinton funded phony Russian dossier is already treason against the United States. And you want to make a big thing about Eric Trump meeting a Russian reporter in Trump Tower to get opposition research on Clinton? He is a big traitor right? But when Hillary Clinton pays for the opposition research using Russian sources through the MI6 guy that is not treason right? How you left these want to spend stuff for your convenience and then turn around and accuse Eric Trump of being a traitor and a treason.

    Kirkland's then this phony Dossier is circulated through the Obama Administration and because of that they came up with the excuse to wiretap Trump and to do those fisa warrants which resulted in this investigation into Russian collusion while the whole time the ones who actually colluded with the russians were the Clinton campaign and the DNC and Christopher Steele with Russia. I know that's hard for you to understand Kirkland but that's what happened

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Pennsylvania finds 544 possibly illegal ballots since 2000
    https://apnews.com/64ac234e5fad44d09...&utm_medium=AP


    So it DOES happen and before you get all "Well that's not a lot".....every single illegal vote makes a legal vote disappear and also 'The illegal ballots were apparently cast by noncitizen immigrants who later reported themselves as having mistakenly registered, the department said.' think of all those who never reported anything and the number could be quite high.
    So there was a glitch in the Pennsylvania computer system that allowed noncitizens to vote. A system that tried to get citizens to register also mistakenly tried to get noncitizens to register. Some did and the glitch allowed them to get a registration card. And 544 illegal votes were cast out of more than 93 million over an 18 year period. Maybe the number was higher than this! It's a argument for a mandatory comprehensive foolproof voter registration system I suppose but the GOP are dead against one of them for some reason. They just want to suppress minority votes.
    Actually it's the Democrats dead set against that (golly gee, I wonder why).



    "They just want to suppress minority votes"......If they're illegal aliens then YES, otherwise, no that's stupid and demeaning, but hey it's par for the course for you
    It isn't the Democrats dead against it. The GOP refuse to have a national database and want the states to continue to control their own electoral rolls. The GOP have also refused to have any comprehensive state voter registration/database systems set up. Here's a small amount of the systematic GOP voter suppression revealed in various states by actual GOP politicians:

    Wisconsin

    https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...ession-tactics

    Florida

    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/st...BY3k1u4k5XdLP/

    North Carolina/Florida/South Carolina/Pennsylvania/Alabama/nationwide

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...ocratic-voters


    Half a dozen other states

    http://billmoyers.com/2014/10/24/voter-discrimination/

    more North Carolina

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...voting/506963/

    GOP think tank admits nationwide suppression helps GOP

    http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/...publicans.html

    A whole bunch of GOP pols admitting on video they suppress votes:

    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/g...cratic-voters/

    And my favourite Lyle. A Republican North Carolina man is revealed to be a complete moron by a man armed with facts and evidence. I urge you to watch this Lyle. You've never experienced anything like it.

    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/dxhtvk...ssing-the-vote

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,590
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It isn't the Democrats dead against it. The GOP refuse to have a national database and want the states to continue to control their own electoral rolls. The GOP have also refused to have any comprehensive state voter registration/database systems set up. Here's a small amount of the systematic GOP voter suppression revealed in various states by actual GOP politicians:

    Wisconsin

    https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...ession-tactics

    Florida

    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/st...BY3k1u4k5XdLP/

    North Carolina/Florida/South Carolina/Pennsylvania/Alabama/nationwide

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...ocratic-voters


    Half a dozen other states

    http://billmoyers.com/2014/10/24/voter-discrimination/

    more North Carolina

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...voting/506963/

    GOP think tank admits nationwide suppression helps GOP

    http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/...publicans.html

    A whole bunch of GOP pols admitting on video they suppress votes:

    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/g...cratic-voters/

    And my favourite Lyle. A Republican North Carolina man is revealed to be a complete moron by a man armed with facts and evidence. I urge you to watch this Lyle. You've never experienced anything like it.

    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/dxhtvk...ssing-the-vote
    Sure, I'll take your word for it.....the Democrats really want voter ID laws, but they just can't get the horrible racists that make up 100% of the Republican party to agree with them on it....yeah, THAT's the ticket

    Here's some Democrat websites which push Democrat talking points to prove how correct I am.....THE Atlantic had bad things to say about Republicans....MY GOD?!?!?! WHERE DOES IT END?!?!?!?


    Jon Stewart is a bullshit artist, he and Stephen Colbert politicized comedy and look how brilliantly that's working out for them....Jon Stewart is now a hermit and Stephen Colbert is just as much of a parody as he was when he was playing Mr. Right Wing, only this time he's a bed wetting Democrat.


    The Democrats set a low bar for voting....sometimes you needn't even be alive to cast your ballot. And the excuses for not cooperating with the GOP for voter ID laws, my God....no WONDER they want the government to do every single fucking thing for the people....their voters are quite possibly retarded. Here's the "challenges" Democrats face re voter ID laws

    "These laws have a real effect on our election outcomes, and disproportionately affect women, communities of color, young people, the elderly, low-income individuals, and disabled voters, as well as military members and veterans."
    -Women are too dumb and helpless to have a voter ID card
    -POC are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Young people are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Old people are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -The poor are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Disabled people are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Military members and Veterans don't already have ID?!?!?!

    You are absolutely shitting me! You know what that is called? Do you? It's called "THE SOFT BIGOTRY OF LOW EXPECTATIONS" and it's pretty fucking pathetic.


    Also white dudes, just come out oat birth with ID cards attached it's just a miracle of nature


    @Kirkland Laing where are all the Democrats calling for Voter ID cards? Name some names for me will you?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirkland will not answer you because Kirkland knows that Democrats don't want voter ID cards because it will expose all the illegals who have fake Social Security numbers who have registered to vote in so many states. In Jackson Heights Queens New York you will not believe the number of Nepali is and Tibetans who have purchased social security cards on Roosevelt avenue there and use them to vote thanks to Bill de Blasio

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It isn't the Democrats dead against it. The GOP refuse to have a national database and want the states to continue to control their own electoral rolls. The GOP have also refused to have any comprehensive state voter registration/database systems set up. Here's a small amount of the systematic GOP voter suppression revealed in various states by actual GOP politicians:

    Wisconsin

    https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...ession-tactics

    Florida

    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/st...BY3k1u4k5XdLP/

    North Carolina/Florida/South Carolina/Pennsylvania/Alabama/nationwide

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...ocratic-voters


    Half a dozen other states

    http://billmoyers.com/2014/10/24/voter-discrimination/

    more North Carolina

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...voting/506963/

    GOP think tank admits nationwide suppression helps GOP

    http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/...publicans.html

    A whole bunch of GOP pols admitting on video they suppress votes:

    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/g...cratic-voters/

    And my favourite Lyle. A Republican North Carolina man is revealed to be a complete moron by a man armed with facts and evidence. I urge you to watch this Lyle. You've never experienced anything like it.

    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/dxhtvk...ssing-the-vote
    Sure, I'll take your word for it.....the Democrats really want voter ID laws, but they just can't get the horrible racists that make up 100% of the Republican party to agree with them on it....yeah, THAT's the ticket

    Here's some Democrat websites which push Democrat talking points to prove how correct I am.....THE Atlantic had bad things to say about Republicans....MY GOD?!?!?! WHERE DOES IT END?!?!?!?


    Jon Stewart is a bullshit artist, he and Stephen Colbert politicized comedy and look how brilliantly that's working out for them....Jon Stewart is now a hermit and Stephen Colbert is just as much of a parody as he was when he was playing Mr. Right Wing, only this time he's a bed wetting Democrat.


    The Democrats set a low bar for voting....sometimes you needn't even be alive to cast your ballot. And the excuses for not cooperating with the GOP for voter ID laws, my God....no WONDER they want the government to do every single fucking thing for the people....their voters are quite possibly retarded. Here's the "challenges" Democrats face re voter ID laws

    "These laws have a real effect on our election outcomes, and disproportionately affect women, communities of color, young people, the elderly, low-income individuals, and disabled voters, as well as military members and veterans."
    -Women are too dumb and helpless to have a voter ID card
    -POC are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Young people are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Old people are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -The poor are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Disabled people are too dumb and helpless to have voter ID cards
    -Military members and Veterans don't already have ID?!?!?!

    You are absolutely shitting me! You know what that is called? Do you? It's called "THE SOFT BIGOTRY OF LOW EXPECTATIONS" and it's pretty fucking pathetic.


    Also white dudes, just come out oat birth with ID cards attached it's just a miracle of nature


    @Kirkland Laing where are all the Democrats calling for Voter ID cards? Name some names for me will you?
    You could try reading the links I posted. The Atlantic is a Republican publication, owned by a massive GOP donor. The links contain actual videos of GOP officials admitting voter suppression. As per usual when confronted by facts and evidence you try and claim because it comes from a certain source it's rubbish. Videos and actual quotes in newspaper articles are facts Lyle. It doesn't matte rwhat outlet they're published in.


    The campaign comes at a crossroads for voting rights in the country. Since the Supreme Court partially struck down the Voting Rights Act of 1965, Republicans across the country have been pushing to tighten voting laws, saying that it is too easy for people to fraudulently vote. Democrats have said there is no evidence of common voter fraud, and have accused Republicans of seeking to disenfranchise low-income and minority voters who often vote Democrat.Read more: Democrats Play Hardball on Voting Laws Ahead of 2016
    Meanwhile, Oregon and California have already passed automatic voter registration into law, becoming the first states to do so this year. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie vetoed similar legislation on Monday.
    “New Jersey taxpayers deserve better than to have their hard-earned tax dollars spent on thinly-veiled political gamesmanship and the State must ensure that every eligible citizen’s vote counts and is not stolen by fraud,” the governor and presidential candidate said in a statement.
    iVote and other proponents of the legislation counter that the system is fraud-proof: registration is done through the same system of registered driver's licenses. The 1993 National Voter Registration Act already makes it optional for people to register when they apply for driver's licenses. Under the new system, voters would have to opt out of registering.
    Democrats harshly criticized Christie for vetoing the legislation.
    “Governor Christie’s veto of the Democracy Act is disturbing but not surprising," said Democratic National Committee vice chair of voter registration and participation Donna Brazile. "Instead of signing into law a bill that could have expanded ballot access for 1.6 million people in the Garden State, the governor chose to put Republican political interests ahead of a stronger democracy."



    The United States suffers from low turnout compared with other democracies, with just about 53.6% of voting age population turning out to cast ballots in 2012. In France, turnout in national elections in 2012 exceeded 70%, and was more than 90% in Sweden in 2014; both of those countries have some form of automatic voter registration.
    Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has proposed automatic voter registration when citizens turn 18 and argued that felons who have served their time should have their voting rights reformed.


    http://time.com/4104656/democrats-au...-registration/


    But Vermont, Oregon, California, and West Virginia are the only four states in the country that have adopted automatic voter registration. According to the Brennan Center for Justice, a civil rights advocacy group in favor of the system, 28 states and the District of Columbia have considered implementing automatic registration in 2016 but are stalled. President Barack Obama has endorsed the scheme, saying it should be the “new norm across America.” Hillary Clinton agrees. In 2015, Sen. Bernie Sanders proposed federal legislation to mandate automatic registration. A similar measure in the House of Representatives now has 86 co-sponsors.
    One aim of automatic voter registration is to increase turnout in elections. Many eligible voters don’t cast ballots because of voter suppression, bungled election administration, or voter apathy. According to the Pew Research Center, the United States has among the lowest voter turnout rates of developed countries.
    Proponents of automatic voter registration, usually Democrats, say the process could bring tens of millions of otherwise eligible voters onto state voter rolls. California alone estimated 6.6 million of its citizens were eligible but not registered when state officials passed its bill in September 2015. But conservatives generally oppose these plans, arguing state voter rolls will be flooded with people who aren’t eligible to vote and others who don’t want to be registered.

    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...gaining-steam/


    Enjoy:


  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


    The one-two punch delivered Monday by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — an indictment of President Trump’s former campaign chairman and a guilty plea from a former campaign adviser — is designed to send a powerful message to everyone else caught up in the probe: the prosecutors aren’t bluffing.
    “This is the way you kick off a big case,’’ said Patrick Cotter, a white-collar defense lawyer in Chicago who once worked as a federal prosecutor in New York alongside Andrew Weissmann, who is spearheading the prosecution of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates.
    On the same day the indictment was unsealed, prosecutors also announced a guilty plea and cooperation from former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos about his interactions with people linked to the Russian government. Papadopoulos has admitted to lying to FBI agents who questioned him about those contacts, according to court records.
    “Oh, man, they couldn’t have sent a message any clearer if they’d rented a revolving neon sign in Times Square,’’ Cotter said. “And the message isn’t just about Manafort. It’s a message to the next five guys they talk to. And the message is: ‘We are coming, and we are not playing, and we are not bluffing.’ ’’
    Cotter pointed to several details in the Manafort indictment that suggest how steep a climb it will be to beat the charges. First, $18 million in alleged money laundering carries the likelihood of many years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines. Second, the charges may be tough to defend because they involve not reporting bank accounts on tax forms for multiple years. And finally, the indictment goes out of its way to kneecap a standard defense argument in such cases — that the defendant got bad advice from their accountant.
    Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests View Graphic

    The indictment charges that Manafort wrote specifically to his accountant that he did not have such accounts.
    [The 12-count Manafort and Gates indictment, annotated]
    “In fighting these kind of cases, the first line of defense is usually, ‘My accountant should have told me,’ or something like that,’’ Cotter said. “Here, the prosecutor is sending a shot across the bow, saying, ‘Don’t even try it.’ And even a really good lawyer will have a hard time getting past that.’’
    Cotter said that if he were one of the lawyers for the subjects in the Mueller probe, “I would be telling my clients, ‘This is real, and whatever hope we had that maybe they wouldn’t get anywhere, those rosy scenarios, we need to forget that.’ ’’
    As important as the Manafort indictment is, the Papadopoulos plea “is a big deal,’’ said Peter Zeidenberg, a former federal prosecutor with expertise in national security, that “goes much closer to the issue of collusion.’’
    And the fact that he’s been cooperating for three months is important, too, he said. “Who else is cooperating that we don’t know about? That’s what people in the White House need to be worried about.’’
    [Read the George Papadopoulos charges and plea deal]
    Nick Akerman, a former assistant special Watergate prosecutor, said the court filings “all spell bad news for Trump.’’
    Akerman said he could not see any defense to the Manafort indictment.
    “He has no choice but to plead guilty. That’s what the indictment says to me,’’ he said. “The only defense that you’ve got is to go in there and start singing like a canary to avoid jail time. And once he starts singing, one of the tunes is bound to be Donald Trump.’’


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...9eb_story.html

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,590
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    OK Kirkland "I don't watch videos" Laing


    The Atlantic - editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg....DEMOCRAT .....I mean really, are you THAT naive Kirkland? I guess you must be, you said "it's owned by a massive GOP donor". The Emerson Collective founded and run by Laurene Powell Jobs widow of Steve Jobs....oh and what's this on her bio oh DEMOCRAT

    Jesus tap dancin' Christ Kirkland how difficult is this?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Videos and actual quotes in newspaper articles are facts Lyle.
    How many times have you told me you don't watch videos? How many? 3 times? 10 times? 80 times? It's been a lot...and yet here you are "Watch this, come on, watch it.....but FAAAAAACTS "


    You, are a baby....you're unable to handle dissent. You may think whatever you like, that's all well and good, I appreciate you taking the time to share YOUR version of the truth where Democrats LOVE voter ID laws and Republicans are rabid racists trying to lynch black people on the regular....but that's not how life truly is on the planet where I live Kirkland.



    Yes, Hillary Clinton WOULD want felons to vote seeing how she's always on the cusp of being one.

    Automatic voter registration is not the same as Voter ID...you're so smart with your charts and your graphs and you don't get that? Yes ILLEGALS would get access to vote (even more than they have now) and guess what 1 Illegal votes and 1 CITIZEN (unsure if you know what that fucking is) has their vote blocked....and if every single vote counts then that's a bad thing which has just happened a bad AVOIDABLE thing, but nah, let's let the world at large choose America's President and Congress because the WORLD and INTERNATIONAL citizens like you know best
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OK Kirkland "I don't watch videos" Laing


    The Atlantic - editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg....DEMOCRAT .....I mean really, are you THAT naive Kirkland? I guess you must be, you said "it's owned by a massive GOP donor". The Emerson Collective founded and run by Laurene Powell Jobs widow of Steve Jobs....oh and what's this on her bio oh DEMOCRAT

    Jesus tap dancin' Christ Kirkland how difficult is this?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Videos and actual quotes in newspaper articles are facts Lyle.
    How many times have you told me you don't watch videos? How many? 3 times? 10 times? 80 times? It's been a lot...and yet here you are "Watch this, come on, watch it.....but FAAAAAACTS "


    You, are a baby....you're unable to handle dissent. You may think whatever you like, that's all well and good, I appreciate you taking the time to share YOUR version of the truth where Democrats LOVE voter ID laws and Republicans are rabid racists trying to lynch black people on the regular....but that's not how life truly is on the planet where I live Kirkland.



    Yes, Hillary Clinton WOULD want felons to vote seeing how she's always on the cusp of being one.

    Automatic voter registration is not the same as Voter ID...you're so smart with your charts and your graphs and you don't get that? Yes ILLEGALS would get access to vote (even more than they have now) and guess what 1 Illegal votes and 1 CITIZEN (unsure if you know what that fucking is) has their vote blocked....and if every single vote counts then that's a bad thing which has just happened a bad AVOIDABLE thing, but nah, let's let the world at large choose America's President and Congress because the WORLD and INTERNATIONAL citizens like you know best

    There are plenty of words there for you to read but I know your hostility to facts and evidence and I know how much you like watching videos. And you're not understanding what I'm saying. Once again, the GOP have plenty of politicians who have admitted on camera and in print that voter ID laws and various other laws they've introduced are with the intention of suppressing the Democratic vote. Democrats are in favour of automatic voter registration to make it easier for people to vote. They'd love a nationwide comprehensive voter database but the GOP won't do it as it would massively increase the Democratic vote and take away their bullshit voter fraud argument.

    Also, too, this.




    De facto state TV urging a president to shut down a criminal investigation into his administration and to lock up a political opponent. If this was a Russian, Iranian or Venezuelan broadcast what would you say?

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,590
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Yeah and there are Democrats ON video admitting they bus in people from out of state to boost Democrat votes, but it's funny I never read you mentioning that, EVER.

    Democrats want everyone.....Kirkland, EVERYONE registered to vote....problem is EVERYONE is not eligible to vote, but hey let's not let that stop them from trying. Felons, illegal immigrants, whoever a vote is a vote and Democrats need those votes.


    And people on MSNBC and ABC and CBS and NBC are cheering for Mueller to jail the President...so FoxNews chooses not to go that route and what? I'm supposed to care that 1 station, 1 out of an endless amount says that?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yeah and there are Democrats ON video admitting they bus in people from out of state to boost Democrat votes, but it's funny I never read you mentioning that, EVER.

    Democrats want everyone.....Kirkland, EVERYONE registered to vote....problem is EVERYONE is not eligible to vote, but hey let's not let that stop them from trying. Felons, illegal immigrants, whoever a vote is a vote and Democrats need those votes.


    And people on MSNBC and ABC and CBS and NBC are cheering for Mueller to jail the President...so FoxNews chooses not to go that route and what? I'm supposed to care that 1 station, 1 out of an endless amount says that?
    Show me a video of a Democratic politician saying that the Democrats bus people from out of state to commit voter fraud. Show me one example of when this has actually been shown to happen.

    Democrats want everybody who is legally entitled to vote to be automatically registered to vote like in other countries.


    Are there any employees of any cable news channels who have called for Trump to be locked up?

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,590
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Show me a video of a Democratic politician saying that the Democrats bus people from out of state to commit voter fraud. Show me one example of when this has actually been shown to happen.

    Democrats want everybody who is legally entitled to vote to be automatically registered to vote like in other countries.


    Are there any employees of any cable news channels who have called for Trump to be locked up?
    What? You watch videos now? There you go Sweetheart



    No honey, no they don't they want EVERYONE to vote, they would even like some people to vote twice or more (especially in the old days) vote early and vote often


    Perhaps not put him in jail "lock him up" but more like a put him in a psyche ward because he's mentally ill. Calls for Amendment 25 to be enacted.....or don't you remember? Pepperidge Farm remembers
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,778
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    606
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    You don't need to show ID to prove who you are in order to vote??!!!!

    What a stupid fucking bunch of morons you all are At least you all get to be weaponized as well.

    Hooray for the USA!

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,590
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    You don't need to show ID to prove who you are in order to vote??!!!!

    What a stupid fucking bunch of morons you all are At least you all get to be weaponized as well.

    Hooray for the USA!
    No you don't, because apparently that makes you racist.

    Brilliant policy no?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I'm on a phone in a pub in Ireland so I can't quote. Stitched together videos by that idiot don't count. He never releases the unedited videos because theyd disprove the claims he's trying to make.

    The rest of the world doesn't need voter I'd because they have comprehensive voter databases and voter fraud in any organised way doesn't exist anyway. It's only an issue in the States where the GOP use it as an excuse to suppress monority votes. Have a nice weekend.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing