Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 81 of 557 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8354

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    At the least Trump "misspoke" when he sided with Vladimir Putin over claims of meddling in US elections or are you going to defend that and say it was part of his strategy.
    That's all?

You DO realize that the "claims of meddling in US elections" are made by the very same folks who brought us the war in Iraq right?

And again, if the meddling led to 0 changed votes and 0 vote tampering then what the fuck was the actual meddling?

Am I in the wrong to want to see evidence of wrongdoing? Turn over the servers let the FBI, CIA, NSA whoever check them out and if it was in fact Russia or if it was Russia AND OTHERS then yeah the American people need to know and yeah we need to know what exactly "meddling" means if it doesn't mean changing votes.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    At the least Trump "misspoke" when he sided with Vladimir Putin over claims of meddling in US elections or are you going to defend that and say it was part of his strategy.
    That's all?

You DO realize that the "claims of meddling in US elections" are made by the very same folks who brought us the war in Iraq right?

And again, if the meddling led to 0 changed votes and 0 vote tampering then what the fuck was the actual meddling?

Am I in the wrong to want to see evidence of wrongdoing? Turn over the servers let the FBI, CIA, NSA whoever check them out and if it was in fact Russia or if it was Russia AND OTHERS then yeah the American people need to know and yeah we need to know what exactly "meddling" means if it doesn't mean changing votes.
    @El Kabong you do realize planting fake news on Facebook can completely bring a democracy to its knees and is certainly an act of war. As pelosi said it’s the equivalent of Pearl Harbor. I personally will re-enlist and take care of this shit myself, I just need to keep my distance from England cause beanz is patrolling the beachhead where I wanted to invade

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay at least maybe he misspoke I have no problem saying that. Is it nice to miss speak? Probably not. But is not a crime and I don't see how the sky is falling now because of that. Master please explain how the sky is falling now?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am cool.

You defending Trump at everything he does is funny.
    It is pretty funny stuff. Lyle working himself into an apoplectic rage whilst telling everyone to calm down Then Brockton and Walrus talking utter nonsense and issuing meaningless platitudes because they have no way of explaining how the 'alternative to politicians and the deep state' has proved pretty comprehensively that he is not only exactly the same as all the self interested 1%ers that went before, but actually the dictionary definition of a two faced lying politician who has not changed his snake oil bullshit act for 40 yrs. He is not interested in serving his country, he just wants to be first in line for the all you can eat ego buffet.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am cool.

It is pretty funny stuff. Lyle working himself into an apoplectic rage whilst telling everyone to calm down Then Brockton and Walrus talking utter nonsense and issuing meaningless platitudes because they have no way of explaining how the 'alternative to politicians and the deep state' has proved pretty comprehensively that he is not only exactly the same as all the self interested 1%ers that went before, but actually the dictionary definition of a two faced lying politician who has not changed his snake oil bullshit act for 40 yrs. He is not interested in serving his country, he just wants to be first in line for the all you can eat ego buffet.
    Damn gang he figured us out

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I am cool.

Damn gang he figured us out
    not only that but it may be one of the more stupid things he has said since or truce before the last truce

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know walrus I think the stupidest he said in the past week was when he was going to meet you on a beach head at Dunkirk FFS but no he's not apoplectic

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's all?

Ther servers were already turned over and the evidence Mueller got from those servers and other sources has led to over two dozen indictments of Russians for various hacking crimes including hacking the DNC servers. Mueller has evidence which will prove beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law that the Russians were responsible. Once again, now that this has happened is it now time to reitre teh Seth Rich conspiracy theory?

Here's yet another article explaining about the DNC servers.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...mp-2016-219017

Here's part of the article:

First off, CrowdStrike, the company the DNC brought in to initially investigate and remediate the hack, actually shared images of the DNC servers with the FBI. For the purposes of an investigation of this type, images are much more useful than handing over metal and hardware, because they are bit-by-bit copies of a crime scene taken while the crime was going on. Live hard drive and memory snapshots of blinking, powered-on machines in a network reveal significantly more forensic data than some powered-off server removed from a network. It’s the difference between watching a house over time, carefully noting down who comes and goes and when and how, versus handing over a key to a lonely boarded-up building. By physically handing over a server to the FBI as Trump suggested, the DNC would in fact have destroyed evidence. (Besides, there wasn’t just one server, but 140.)
    An advanced investigation of an advanced hacking operation requires significantly more than just access to servers. Investigators want access to the attack infrastructure—the equivalent to a chain of getaway cars of a team of burglars. And the latest indictments are rich with details that likely come from intercepting command-and-control boxes (in effect, bugging those getaway cars) and have nothing to do with physical access to the DNC’s servers.
    The FBI and Robert Mueller’s investigators discovered when and how specific Russian military officers logged into a control panel on a leased machine in Arizona. They found that the GRU officers secretly surveiled an empoyee of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee all day in real time, including spying on “her individual banking information and other personal topics.” They showed that “Guccifer 2.0,” the supposed lone hacker behind the DNC hack, was in fact managed by a specific GRU unit, and even reconstructed the internet searches made within that unit while a GRU officer with shoddy English skills was drafting the first post as Guccifer 2.0. None of this information could have possibly come from any DNC server.
    With help from the broader intelligence community, the FBI was able to piece all these details together into the bigger picture of the GRU’s vast hacking effort. The complexity of high-tempo, high-volume hacking campaigns means that attackers can make myriad mistakes; Mueller’s latest indictments reveal just how successful American investigators have been at exploiting those repeated errors and uncovering more and more information about what Russia did.

It doesn't matter if what the Russians and the Trump people did didn't affect a single vote, and that hasn't been proved by the way. Trump spent the last couple of months of the election campaign mentioning the leaked emails every day so they obviously thought it had some effect. We'll know for certain when the investigation into the Russian election meddling, the Mueller investigation, releases a report on it. Famously, Richard Nixon served out his second term because everybody agreed McGovern was going to lose anyway and the Watergate break in didn't make a difference.

And your excuse that Trump can't agree that the Russians were responsible for the hacking because it would affect the legitimacy of Trump's election win is nonsense. Trump spent the entire campaign bashing the FBI and refusing to criticise Russia. He even refused to accept the findings of every western intelligence agency that Russia shot that plane down over Ukraine. It's looked like Trump has been owned by Putin since he started running for president. He doesn't have to physically attack Putin or start a nuclear war just to represent America's national interest and the findings of American law enforcement and intelligence but it appears he's incapable of doing that for some reason. Even Fox News turned against him over how submissive he was to Putin and how much he took his side in the various disagreements.

And these two articles are worth a read.

I've seen Trump's tax returns myself as part of a legal action that began in 2006 when he sued me for libel for a biography I wrote, "TrumpNation." (Trump lost the suit in 2011; a court order precludes me from discussing specifics in the returns.) As I wrote in a May 2016 column about the tax returns, I suspect that Trump is hesitant to make them public because they would reveal, among other things, sensitive information about his business activities, conflicts of interest and financial pressures that might come to bear upon him in the White House. Pressure from places like Russia, for example.
    Trump has made a point of saying that there was "no collusion" involving the Kremlin and his presidential campaign team whenever he criticizes Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. But Mueller has a broad mandate, and he's also examining obstruction of justice as well as the Trump Organization's business dealings.
    Trump's chummy deference to Putin, and the fact that he savaged his own country's law enforcement and intelligence community in Putin's company during the Helsinki press conference, left many of Trump's longtime apologists aghast on Monday. "Why act like such a captive to Putin?" they essentially asked.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...-s-tax-returns

and

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...estigatio.html
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 07-19-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking bwahahahaHADDY-HA-HA Kirkland

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Fucking bwahahahaHADDY-HA-HA Kirkland
    Perhaps you'd like to have a bet on this seeing as Lyle doesn't have the balls. I'll accept plastic sacks full of used drinks cans in lieu of actual money if that'll help.

El Kabong Guest

He just orchestrated peace with North Korea and is overseeing a booming economy and has helped out blacks and hispanics to RECORD low unemployment numbers....but yeah, he's totally out for himself

Get out on the beach mighty wailer stop the invasion

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus is ready at the Dunkirk

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for the clarification Trump. Shame you were not brave enough to say it in front of Putin.

I am 100% sure now that Putin has naked pictures of Trump.
    The clarification was total bullshit. If that's the best excuse the White House communications people could come up with they should all be sacked.

Here's the original would/wouldn't line in context.:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1019301426705698820

Buried in a load of conspiracy theories about how the deep state are really the bad guys and Russia had nothing to do with any meddling. It's a ridiculous excuse.

And Trump couldn't even stick to the script they'd written for him.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...96968730923009

He's still saying it could have been somebody else.

Then today we get this;

after the US Director of National Intelligence said a couple of days ago the system is blinking red regarding ongoing Russian attacks on US election infrastructure Trump says this today:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...as-i-have-been

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

*****get the violins*****

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He just orchestrated peace with North Korea and is overseeing a booming economy and has helped out blacks and hispanics to RECORD low unemployment numbers....but yeah, he's totally out for himself

Get out on the beach mighty wailer stop the invasion
    Trump announces he's solved the NK problem and Americans can sleep easy, he's ended the nuclear threat. Then we hear that NK are expanding their nuclear facilities. Then the Secretary of State turns up to meet Kim and Kim decides to visit a potato farm instead of turning up. Some General sits in for him and calls the Trump administration a bunch of gangsters afterwards. Americans who were there say the meeting went as badly as it could have gone. Then at another meeting to arrange the return of the remains of US soldiers the NKs don't even turn up leaving the Americans sitting there. If Obama had done this and then claimed things were going swimmingly what would you have said Lyle?

For those of you with tiny little shelves instead of brains, Trump took office in January 2017. And once again, job creation has actually dropped since Trump took office. Last eighteen months under Obama, 4.1 million jobs created. First 18 months under Trump, 3.4 million jobs created.

Thread Information