Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 9 of 556 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'm on a phone in a pub in Ireland so I can't quote. Stitched together videos by that idiot don't count. He never releases the unedited videos because theyd disprove the claims he's trying to make.

The rest of the world doesn't need voter I'd because they have comprehensive voter databases and voter fraud in any organised way doesn't exist anyway. It's only an issue in the States where the GOP use it as an excuse to suppress monority votes. Have a nice weekend.
    "Those don't count"....uummm then why were people fired? Hmmm?

Yes, and the United States should strive to be like other countries...the fucking hubris you have to believe that don't get a nose bleed while you're waaaaay up there on your high horse.

Aaaaand what would you have to say about Donna Brazile admitting that Hillary rigged the election? Got any wise words for us pedants over here? How would another nation handle that hmmmm?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland you need ID to vote here. It is common sense. Are you who you say you are?

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm on a phone in a pub in Ireland so I can't quote. Stitched together videos by that idiot don't count. He never releases the unedited videos because theyd disprove the claims he's trying to make.

The rest of the world doesn't need voter I'd because they have comprehensive voter databases and voter fraud in any organised way doesn't exist anyway. It's only an issue in the States where the GOP use it as an excuse to suppress monority votes. Have a nice weekend.
    I know... That Idiot told me he'd teach me about guns because he said I didn't know anything about them and that he knew so much... But then he told me he wouldn't. I begged him to teach me about guns, but he flat out refused.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post

I know... That Idiot told me he'd teach me about guns because he said I didn't know anything about them and that he knew so much... But then he told me he wouldn't. I begged him to teach me about guns, but he flat out refused.
    James O'Keefe was going to teach you about guns or were you talking about me?

El Kabong Guest

Hey Kirkland.....what's all this with YA BOY David Corn from Mother Jones?

David Corn investigated for inappropriate workplace behavior
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244482

Couldn't happen to a nicer person

El Kabong Guest

Where you at Kirk? HMMMM? Where you at dawg?

NOT only was the Democrat primary rigged against poor Bernie, but Hillary Clinton could be charged with money laundering...granted I'm not believing that bitch is gone and done with until I hear her scream "Melting, Melting, Oh What a World"

El Kabong Guest

This

but also this

Her Twitter timeline is FULL of this stuff.....and I find it HILLARY-ous

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Donna Brazile feared for her life after DNC Wiki-leaker Seth Rich was murdered...and yet the lefties here say NOTHING. Good little goons you all are.

El Kabong Guest

If CNN will deceptively edit video of Donald Trump feeding koi with Shinzo Abe it makes you wonder WHY and what else would they not tell the truth about?

Last edited by El Kabong; 11-07-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Donna Brazile feared for her life after DNC Wiki-leaker Seth Rich was murdered...and yet the lefties here say NOTHING. Good little goons you all are.
    Trump thread Lyle. Not the Leftie thread, not the shock money runs politics thread, not the fucking 'whataboutery ' thread, not the Hitlary thread, not the Obama thread, not the whinging millenial altbolt Lyle regurgitating his boyfriends Milo and PJW articles thread...the Trump thread.

So..he has landed in Miles backyard. Can he keep his foot out of his mouth for 24 hrs or is WW3 just a tweet away? Happy days
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Trump thread Lyle. Not the Leftie thread, not the shock money runs politics thread, not the fucking 'whataboutery ' thread, not the Hitlary thread, not the Obama thread, not the whinging millenial altbolt Lyle regurgitating his boyfriends Milo and PJW articles thread...the Trump thread.

So..he has landed in Miles backyard. Can he keep his foot out of his mouth for 24 hrs or is WW3 just a tweet away? Happy days
    I mention all that is happening with the Democrats @Beanz because everything.....EVERYTHING Donald Trump has been accused of the Democrats have actually done. You're still so blinded by your hatred of Trump that you aren't paying attention to what has happened, but that's ok.....how's Jeremy Corbyn doing? Is he gassing the Jews yet? I don't think Labour is too far away from suggesting that actually

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trump *SLANDEROUSLY ATTACKED* about Japanese fish...... then the TRUTH COMES OUT

BUT NO, THIS DOESNT PROVE THERE IS A WORLD WIDE LEFTY CONSPIRACY TO DEMONIZE TRUMP ON EVERYTHING. NOT AT ALL.

and NO, DONT WATCH THE VIDEO AND LEARN. Just say you wont watch it because it was made by Mark Dice. Yeah, thats all that counts, it was made by Mark Dice. Glad y'all know how to decide like that.

@Master @Beanz @Spicoli @El Kabong @Gandalf @palmerq @p4pking @Fenster @Memphis @TitoFan @walrus @mrbig1

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Trump *SLANDEROUSLY ATTACKED* about Japanese fish...... then the TRUTH COMES OUT

If the media will lie about this trivial shit it makes you wonder.....what else will they lie about?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump *SLANDEROUSLY ATTACKED* about Japanese fish...... then the TRUTH COMES OUT

If the media will lie about this trivial shit it makes you wonder.....what else will they lie about?
    dude the lefty- TARDY TARD media cant even figure out who to VIRTUE SIGNAL HAHAHAHAHA CHECK OUT THIS LEFTY TARD-TARD ACTUALLY SIDING WITH A BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER OVER A LEFTY GAY ANTI-TRUMP SUPPORTER HAHAHAHAHA

Thread Information