Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  78
Likes Likes:  582
Dislikes Dislikes:  70
Page 92 of 246 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3690

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1366
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    As North Korea’s vague, timetable-free promises to one day denuclearize the Korean peninsula have melted away, President Trump has emphasized his shrewd bargaining for the remains of American soldiers killed in the Korean War. “We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 got sent back,” boasted Donald Trump earlier this summer.
    Unsurprisingly, this is false. North Korea has almost certainly not sent back anything close to 200 bodies. In the past, the regime has promised to return the remains of servicemen, but actually handed over unidentifiable bones of many people and some animals.
    The latest batch of 55 boxes of remains from North Korea has just been received, and appears to fit the historic pattern. According to the Associated Press, the boxes contain “a single military dog tag but no other information that could help U.S. forensics experts determine their individual identities.”

    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ollapsing.html

  2. #1367
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    And this isn't Cohen leaking this, it's the Trump people getting out ahead of it. And there are more witnesses on the Trump campaign who have already testified to Mueller that Trump knew in advance. Pretty soon Fox are going to switch to "collusion is awesome and definitely not a crime". We're starting to see the beginning of the evidence that Mueller already has.
    I posted that July 28th. https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1024631858045313024 Lovely hearing the Specials again.

  3. #1368
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    The FISA court was told that the Steele dossier, which represented five paragraphs of evidence in over fifty pages of evidence in the FISA application, came from somebody looking to damage Trump's candidacy so the article is misleading
    But they weren't informed that "somebody" was Hillary Clinton nor were they informed that Fusion GPS had hired scholar and professor Nellie Ohr as a “paid Russian expert.” Nellie Ohr happens to be married to Bruce Ohr, deputy attorney general in the Justice Department. Bruce Ohr is alleged to have passed his wife’s anti-Trump research to the FBI. He was demoted for failing to disclose not only his wife’s employment with Fusion GPS, but also his own meetings with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson.

    Unless of course you'd care to point out where the FISA judge was told exactly those things...."It was from a candidate looking to harm Trump"....oh Bernie? McMullen? Jill Stein? One of them? Nah just you know "A Candidate"......doesn't really matter who....fucking hell man.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Each renewal meant that in the previous six months the FBI had picked up evidence to warrant extending the warrant
    And you ASSume that this was all on the up and up...I question whether or not those warrant extensions were kosher and I'd like to see the evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    When this whole thing plays out
    We'll see what happens when the smoke clears...you and me and everyone else...what is so difficult to understand about that? Why so fucking worried about what I think?


    Is Q a LARP? but I'm skeptical of that because at the very least given information that Q has provided it pretty much has to be somebody very close to Trump.
    Is Q Trump? but I'm fairly certain if Q isn't Trump at the very least Trump knows of Q.
    Is Q Trump using the internet to spread his own propaganda? That could be very possible and I haven't ruled that out.
    Is Q a member/members of Trump's staff? My best guess is members + Trump

    The big question is "Why isn't the media attempting to figure out who Q is and if Q is in fact real or Trump playing games?".....the recent articles call Q a "conspiracy theory"...it's not a "conspiracy theory" it's messages on 8chan and those messages are really happening it's not a hallucination.

    One would think some intrepid reporter would do their fucking homework and delve a little deeper into Q if it's so "crazy" or so "important"...it's certainly a way of delivering messages to Trump's base which bypasses the media altogether.....funny the media isn't as concerned or intrigued by that as you'd think they'd be.

    We'll see what happens once the smoke clears. Trump is very good as a marketer, could very well be Q is Trump marketing to his base but Q wouldn't be as possible or as popular if the mainstream media had not burned the public one too many times.

    Just look at Republican Presidential candidates of the past...PRE election "Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney is wonderful, we love Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney is great acceptable Republican candidate" ....election nears "Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney is the devil!" every fucking time, every time....now the media SHOULDN'T be choosing sides, but they did, they have, and they're paying the price....do some real reporting and maybe folks will come back, but the partisan shit, that's going to have a reaction and you're seeing it play out right now before your very eyes.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #1369
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    When is a journalist with some balls going to ask Donald Trump "What about Q Mr. President?"

    Wouldn't that end the entire thing @Kirkland Laing ?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #1370
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,247
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Same Antietam park he's steamrolling to close with random shut down threats yeh? He scoffs at combat veterans in elected office but should be given an atta boy for forgoing a Government check. Right.
    Damn we can’t even say it was a nice thing that was little reported on. Trump can do no right I guess
    What combat veterans in elected office? McCain
    Put politics aside and pretty sure getting shot out of the sky counts. The man stood there and opined that one side of Congress had to be 'treasonous' because he got his feelings hurt that they didn't applaud for him . Believe it or not...many democrats AND republicans fill those halls and some left limbs and youth on the battlefield. Is there nothing that unifies anymore.

  6. #1371
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,124
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    563
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Same Antietam park he's steamrolling to close with random shut down threats yeh? He scoffs at combat veterans in elected office but should be given an atta boy for forgoing a Government check. Right.
    Damn we can’t even say it was a nice thing that was little reported on. Trump can do no right I guess
    What combat veterans in elected office? McCain
    Put politics aside and pretty sure getting shot out of the sky counts. The man stood there and opined that one side of Congress had to be 'treasonous' because he got his feelings hurt that they didn't applaud for him . Believe it or not...many democrats AND republicans fill those halls and some left limbs and youth on the battlefield. Is there nothing that unifies anymore.
    Yes being a vet I can go to a private dr now.

  7. #1372
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,247
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Same Antietam park he's steamrolling to close with random shut down threats yeh? He scoffs at combat veterans in elected office but should be given an atta boy for forgoing a Government check. Right.
    Damn we can’t even say it was a nice thing that was little reported on. Trump can do no right I guess
    What combat veterans in elected office? McCain
    Put politics aside and pretty sure getting shot out of the sky counts. The man stood there and opined that one side of Congress had to be 'treasonous' because he got his feelings hurt that they didn't applaud for him . Believe it or not...many democrats AND republicans fill those halls and some left limbs and youth on the battlefield. Is there nothing that unifies anymore.
    Yes being a vet I can go to a private dr now.
    Still waiting on my 1k and full 'repeal' . Seriously though, thank you for what you've given. People should be able to go to any Dr they want and not be tied up in red tape and bureaucratic crap

  8. #1373
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Same Antietam park he's steamrolling to close with random shut down threats yeh? He scoffs at combat veterans in elected office but should be given an atta boy for forgoing a Government check. Right.
    Damn we can’t even say it was a nice thing that was little reported on. Trump can do no right I guess
    What combat veterans in elected office? McCain
    Put politics aside and pretty sure getting shot out of the sky counts. The man stood there and opined that one side of Congress had to be 'treasonous' because he got his feelings hurt that they didn't applaud for him . Believe it or not...many democrats AND republicans fill those halls and some left limbs and youth on the battlefield. Is there nothing that unifies anymore.
    John McCain, who I did indeed vote for when he ran for President....he's worn out his welcome with me as a politician. Too many lies, too many undelivered promises, too many outright lies....what did McCain accomplish as a politician? He's tough on the border during election season and what else?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #1374
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% — 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...is-presidency/
    Despite the continued media anti-Trump hysterics over the past several months including the meltdown after President Trump said kind words to Vlad Putin — the US president’s approval rating continues to rise.
    President Trump’s approval rating is currently at 50% on Rasmussen Reports.

    Media darling Barack Obama had an approval rating of 45% on August 2, 2010.

    President Trump is now 5 points ahead of Barack Obama at a similar point in his presidency.
    And this is while 90% of network media coverage has been negative of President Trump.



    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #1375
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    The FISA court was told that the Steele dossier, which represented five paragraphs of evidence in over fifty pages of evidence in the FISA application, came from somebody looking to damage Trump's candidacy so the article is misleading
    But they weren't informed that "somebody" was Hillary Clinton nor were they informed that Fusion GPS had hired scholar and professor Nellie Ohr as a “paid Russian expert.” Nellie Ohr happens to be married to Bruce Ohr, deputy attorney general in the Justice Department. Bruce Ohr is alleged to have passed his wife’s anti-Trump research to the FBI. He was demoted for failing to disclose not only his wife’s employment with Fusion GPS, but also his own meetings with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson.

    Unless of course you'd care to point out where the FISA judge was told exactly those things...."It was from a candidate looking to harm Trump"....oh Bernie? McMullen? Jill Stein? One of them? Nah just you know "A Candidate"......doesn't really matter who....fucking hell man.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Each renewal meant that in the previous six months the FBI had picked up evidence to warrant extending the warrant
    And you ASSume that this was all on the up and up...I question whether or not those warrant extensions were kosher and I'd like to see the evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    When this whole thing plays out
    We'll see what happens when the smoke clears...you and me and everyone else...what is so difficult to understand about that? Why so fucking worried about what I think?


    Is Q a LARP? but I'm skeptical of that because at the very least given information that Q has provided it pretty much has to be somebody very close to Trump.
    Is Q Trump? but I'm fairly certain if Q isn't Trump at the very least Trump knows of Q.
    Is Q Trump using the internet to spread his own propaganda? That could be very possible and I haven't ruled that out.
    Is Q a member/members of Trump's staff? My best guess is members + Trump

    The big question is "Why isn't the media attempting to figure out who Q is and if Q is in fact real or Trump playing games?".....the recent articles call Q a "conspiracy theory"...it's not a "conspiracy theory" it's messages on 8chan and those messages are really happening it's not a hallucination.

    One would think some intrepid reporter would do their fucking homework and delve a little deeper into Q if it's so "crazy" or so "important"...it's certainly a way of delivering messages to Trump's base which bypasses the media altogether.....funny the media isn't as concerned or intrigued by that as you'd think they'd be.

    We'll see what happens once the smoke clears. Trump is very good as a marketer, could very well be Q is Trump marketing to his base but Q wouldn't be as possible or as popular if the mainstream media had not burned the public one too many times.

    Just look at Republican Presidential candidates of the past...PRE election "Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney is wonderful, we love Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney is great acceptable Republican candidate" ....election nears "Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney is the devil!" every fucking time, every time....now the media SHOULDN'T be choosing sides, but they did, they have, and they're paying the price....do some real reporting and maybe folks will come back, but the partisan shit, that's going to have a reaction and you're seeing it play out right now before your very eyes.
    They weren't told that Hillary had funded the dossier because it wasn't accurate and didn't matter anyway. They were told the dossier was funded by people looking to damage Trump's candidacy and also told that every point in the five sentences of evidence the FBI took from the dossier and put in the warrant application had been corroborated by the FBI from other sources! The reason saying Hillary funded the dossier wasn't accurate is that the dossier was originally funded by a Republican billionaire called Paul Singer who owns a couple of conservative media things, the Dailly Caller I think is one. Singer didn't want Trump to get the GOP nomination but by the summer had realised it was going to happen and stopped paying Fusion. Fusion shopped the dossier round to other parties and Hillary's campaign stepped in or at least lawyers representing them did. But by then Steele had already written nearly the whole thing -- the dossier is just a collection of about twenty memos and he'd already produced almost all of them when the funding changed hands. The crucial stuff about Trump being helped by Moscow and working with the Russians was the first stuff Steele found out, the rest was just additions to the main story. The whole time Steele was collecting the info he never knew who he was working for. The "Russia expert" Fusion were paying was an actual Russian expert and was a way for Steele to try to get the message out to the Americans about Trump's treachery when he thought the FBI and the intelligence people were in the tank for the GOP and ignoring the whole thing. You can read the entire story here although this is more reading that you do in a month:

    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...-trump-dossier


    I do think those warrant renewals were fine. That's because this guy had been the subject of a FISA warrant back in 2012 and so they'd found probable cause long before Trump was running for office. They also had to be renewed by a panel of four judges, all of whom were Republican appointed judges. If there hadn't been evidence to renew them then they wouldn't have been renewed, unless of course the entire FISA court is part of the deep state too. And once against the guy the warrant was for had left the Trump campaign a couple of months before they first applied for the warrant. Why not wiretap somebody on the campaign if you were trying to surveill the Trump campaign? Why even go to the bother of applying for a warrant if you're the all powerful deep state?

    Ah, now we're getting somewhere. I'm "worried about what you think" because you're believing this complete fucking lunatic conspiracy theory which unfortunately for you will be proved beyond doubt to be completely nuts. Until this happy day there'll be a bunch of events that make it less and less likely and when these events happen you will double, triple, quadruple etc down on the whole thing and it'll be spectacular when it all blows up in your face.

    And finally you come out with what you actually believe about this. I need to bookmark this post.

    So it's basically Trump and people who work for him "getting his message out" because somehow it wouldn't get out through the hated mainstream media. I mean it's not like he can call a press conference and be on every TV channel and he can't declassify any document he wants and hand them all out to the press. It's not like he has a press office that can put everything out (three press short press briefings in the last month where every other prez had one a day) or a website with a bunch of staff who can publish everything directly onto the internet, or a twitter account that the media report on daily or anything like that. Obviously the way he's going to choose to tell the world the real story is by posting a bunch of cryptic posts on an anime porn messageboard, you fucking nutcase.


    Mainstream media can't wait to cover all this lunacy. Yesterday the Post and the Times both had stories about it. I'm sure it's all over the cable networks. A bunch of mockable crazy fuckers is perfect tv fodder for them.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/u...-is-qanon.html

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b69d463249bb

  11. #1376
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% — 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...is-presidency/
    Despite the continued media anti-Trump hysterics over the past several months including the meltdown after President Trump said kind words to Vlad Putin — the US president’s approval rating continues to rise.
    President Trump’s approval rating is currently at 50% on Rasmussen Reports.

    Media darling Barack Obama had an approval rating of 45% on August 2, 2010.

    President Trump is now 5 points ahead of Barack Obama at a similar point in his presidency.
    And this is while 90% of network media coverage has been negative of President Trump.



    It's Rasmussen, the polling arm of the GOP. Elsewhere he's at historic lows despite inheriting an economy he was calling the best ever within two months of taking office. And Obama took office at a point when the economy was losing a million jobs a month and the biggest fall in GDP since the Depression and quickly was given the blame for that when the previous eight years fell off the electorates' little shelf.


    He's off to a rally in Ohio soon to try and hold a district he won by twelve points in 2016 and now could flip. The GOP lost a special election a hundred and odd miles away last year in a district Trump won by twenty points in 2016.

  12. #1377
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Same Antietam park he's steamrolling to close with random shut down threats yeh? He scoffs at combat veterans in elected office but should be given an atta boy for forgoing a Government check. Right.
    Damn we can’t even say it was a nice thing that was little reported on. Trump can do no right I guess
    What combat veterans in elected office? McCain
    Put politics aside and pretty sure getting shot out of the sky counts. The man stood there and opined that one side of Congress had to be 'treasonous' because he got his feelings hurt that they didn't applaud for him . Believe it or not...many democrats AND republicans fill those halls and some left limbs and youth on the battlefield. Is there nothing that unifies anymore.
    It's only going to get worse too. Twenty years from now seventy percent of Americans will live in big cities and be represented by thirty percent of national politicians. Thirty percent of almost all white, mainly rural people will be represented by seventy percent of national elected officials. Look what the GOP are doing now with corporate lawyers on the Supreme Court, tax cuts for the top one percent by executive fiat and blocking any attempts to spend money to improve election/voting security. This is not a recipe for bipartisan comity. When the people funding the GOP can't win anymore by democratic means they're going to give up on democracy. I'm going to hate to be right about this but you just watch.

  13. #1378
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Oh for fucks sakes....Kirkland whatever YOU say man I am not attempting to convert you to my side at all...read your press, pay no attention to Rasmussen, I don't care anymore.

    Yeah mock the idea that Trump is circumventing the media I mean it's not like they hammer him regardless of what he does all day every day 24/7/365




    Yup, fair fair fair all across the board


    Pay attention to Q don't pay attention to Q, I don't care



    OH NO the country isn't going to be under the boot of the city folk anymore?!?!?!?! Why whatever will we do Oh heavens, mercy me.


    The New Yorker? The New York Times?

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #1379
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,191
    Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2684
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Fox news love Trump.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  15. #1380
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fox news love Trump.
    And everyone else ABHORS him....regardless of what he does, good, bad, indifferent...which really comes back to hurt the media when they want to be taken seriously and it also hurts them when they cry about people "saying mean things" ....the people wouldn't attack the MSM if they didn't know the game is rigged.


    You want non-Democrats to blindfold themselves to the truth and pretend we live in a world where reporters are fair and honest? That's shockingly naive!


    The Media is 100% on the side of the Left it's undeniable
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing