Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 337 of 556 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Handwritten notes from Peter Strzok disclosed by DOJ in federal court yesterday show that the operation against Michael Flynn was ordered by President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden in the Oval Office on January 5, 2017.

According to Strzok's notes detailing the January 5 meeting, Joe Biden ("VP") explicitly mentioned using the Logan Act to go after Flynn, and Obama explicitly directed James Comey ("D") and Sally Yates ("DAG") to investigate Flynn and use "the right people" to go after him.

More to come I am sure.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really miss Kirkland hope the fella is OK. He injected some balance and levity into a thread that is now mostly a jibbering explosion of shitwittery.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Really miss Kirkland hope the fella is OK. He injected some balance and levity into a thread that is now mostly a jibbering explosion of shitwittery.
    You're certainly welcomed to your opinion, but if the "jibbering explosion of shitwittery" is too taxing for you please feel free to explore other threads.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Handwritten notes from Peter Strzok disclosed by DOJ in federal court yesterday show that the operation against Michael Flynn was ordered by President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden in the Oval Office on January 5, 2017.

According to Strzok's notes detailing the January 5 meeting, Joe Biden ("VP") explicitly mentioned using the Logan Act to go after Flynn, and Obama explicitly directed James Comey ("D") and Sally Yates ("DAG") to investigate Flynn and use "the right people" to go after him.

More to come I am sure.
    Once again nothing to see here move along

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Once again nothing to see here move along
    Right?

Not like anyone saw this coming years ago

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're certainly welcomed to your opinion, but if the "jibbering explosion of shitwittery" is too taxing for you please feel free to explore other threads.

I mentioned it because it was a thread he made his mark in and he is sadly absent. It is an unusual length of time for him not to post.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Biden: "I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn"

Also Biden: "Logan Act"

They knew from the start and that's going to be a BIG problem, a CRIMINAL problem.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought he didn't like you posting about British issues and here he is begging for someone from Britain to come back and 'neutralise' a Trump thread mostly about America. Shitwittery indeed. Logic landing obselete.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Called it too

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Love the irony that on the same day head DOJ officials testify under oath of Barrs apparent corruption and heavy handed politically motivated interference in current cases via Presidential preference and influence that we land some second hand chicken scratch recalled for a man who wasn't even at a meeting as the warm up for some panicked patchwork October surprise. I guess were not going after Joes son anymore or is that still a thing.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Love the irony that on the same day head DOJ officials testify under oath of Barrs apparent corruption and heavy handed politically motivated interference in current cases via Presidential preference and influence that we land some second hand chicken scratch recalled for a man who wasn't even at a meeting as the warm up for some panicked patchwork October surprise. I guess were not going after Joes son anymore or is that still a thing.
    So spics let me ask you seriously as I’m curious. Leaving your stated dislike for trump aside are you in anyway concerned what was done to him? The president (Obama) used words similar to “make sure you put the right people on it”. This is pretty intense stuff. They Trumped up trump. I won’t replay all the info coming out as it’s all available does it bother you all those lies and doctored documents? Forget Trump for a minute and think of the presidency. All that stuff Schiff was saying in congressional hearings about having loads of evidence that the president was a russian plant and he had already been told there was none. Does any of this bother those who don’t like Trump?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So spics let me ask you seriously as I’m curious. Leaving your stated dislike for trump aside are you in anyway concerned what was done to him? The president (Obama) used words similar to “make sure you put the right people on it”. This is pretty intense stuff. They Trumped up trump. I won’t replay all the info coming out as it’s all available does it bother you all those lies and doctored documents? Forget Trump for a minute and think of the presidency. All that stuff Schiff was saying in congressional hearings about having loads of evidence that the president was a russian plant and he had already been told there was none. Does any of this bother those who don’t like Trump?
    Not a matter of like or dislike for Trump we're well beyond that point for many. That was freshman year stuff minus a record and frankly all politicians and their manipulations concern me. Unfortunately I think of the presidency nearly everyday. It has no context in that scribble and it was universally known Russia interfered in the election what do I expect a sitting Administration and justice officials to do other than investigate and follow information. Flynn ultimately at the end of the day is where he's at due to his inability to tell the truth to numerous Administration officials and that's not just concerning FBI interviews and pleading guilty but lying about discussing sanctions with the Russian Ambassador on the very day they were dealt in the first place. I know you won't believe this but I'm no fan of Obama but I was in favor of a thorough investigation and as investigations go they grow many tentacles as information is gained but no I do not believe his, Obama, actions were 'treasonous'. Likewise I'm completely satisfied that my President is not an acting Russian asset and fully respect the findings. I think this is a fishing expedition of political rivals, part payback and part distraction from our current situation, and give it another 4-8 years and I'm sure we'll find dirt and more napkin scribbles on the other side of Oval office meetings and we'll all just follow along picking our sides again calling each other traitors and pretend they all collectively have our, the every mans, best interest at heart. Ds or Rs..we never manage to actually talk about the now. It really is odd. We're always playing follow along in this pick-a-party clown show. It's quite the Charlie Foxtrot.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 06-25-2020 at 01:09 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a matter of like or dislike for Trump we're well beyond that point for many. That was freshman year stuff minus a record and frankly all politicians and their manipulations concern me. Unfortunately I think of the presidency nearly everyday. It has no context in that scribble and it was universally known Russia interfered in the election what do I expect a sitting Administration and justice officials to do other than investigate and follow information. Flynn ultimately at the end of the day is where he's at due to his inability to tell the truth to numerous Administration officials and that's not just concerning FBI interviews and pleading guilty but lying about discussing sanctions with the Russian Ambassador on the very day they were dealt in the first place. I know you won't believe this but I'm no fan of Obama but I was in favor of a thorough investigation and as investigations go they grow many tentacles as information is gained but no I do not believe his, Obama, actions were 'treasonous'. Likewise I'm completely satisfied that my President is not an acting Russian asset and fully respect the findings. I think this is a fishing expedition of political rivals, part payback and part distraction from our current situation, and give it another 4-8 years and I'm sure we'll find dirt and more napkin scribbles on the other side of Oval office meetings and we'll all just follow along picking our sides again calling each other traitors and pretend they all collectively have our, the every mans, best interest at heart. Ds or Rs..we never manage to actually talk about the now. It really is odd. We're always playing follow along in this pick-a-party clown show. It's quite the Charlie Foxtrot.
    Ok thanks for answering. If you would like there is a new wuhan virus thread to participate in. Maybe we should start some more political threads just nothing else about England

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok thanks for answering. If you would like there is a new wuhan virus thread to participate in. Maybe we should start some more political threads just nothing else about England
    No worries, ok cool might do that. But the way it's going I'll probably be in the best tits and arses or current listening thread later.

El Kabong Guest

OK Spicoli, I kind of get your take, but only kind of. All I'd ask of you in the case of Russiagate & Flynn is to do as you'd normally do and question authority. The authority in this case would be the previous administration and FBI.

On the notes provided here (thanks to Sidney Powell being one badass attorney and gettign this exculpatory evidence released) James Comey, yes Mr Boy Scout himself said of the Flynn-Kislyak calls "appear legit" and despite that you have Biden say "Logan Act" and Obama say "have the right people on it".

Now then, you've also got Comey admitting he sent in FBI to interview Flynn sans representation because "I could get away with it" (Comey's own fucking words). Meanwhile, just to hold a mirror up and see how both sides were treated because we're aiming for 100% complete neutrality in how the FBI treats D or R, when Hillary Clinton was interviewed she was represented by her Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills who doubled as an attorney for her despite also being a big part of the corruption. Imagine if you will that you and Master committed a crime, but you've got plausible deniability so long as your stories match up, would it be easier for you to match up your stories if you were in on the same interview? OK and once THAT point and also the point that HRC was ALLOWED legal representation and Flynn was not have been conceded now we can get onto Flynn's "guilty plea". What if I was to ask you very specific questions about your email/phone interactions with various people and expected you to recite them verbatim? Think you'd be able to do that? Now imagine I've got the transcripts of those emails/phone calls in my hand while I'm interviewing you....would you feel confident of your ability to escape that situation without being accused of "lying" or "misleading" the FBI? As an added bonus imagine that on top of that "perjury trap" the FBI decides "Hey what if we have a similar chat with your son about this whole deal? Same terms and all? But if you plead guilty, if you 'fall on your sword' we'll leave your son out of it, what do you say?".

So you've got General Flynn, who has an outstanding record of service, and he gets popped for "lying to the FBI" and need I remind you, the FBI said they didn't think he was lying to begin with VS Hillary Clinton who had emails and devices subpoena'd and she set about destroying those subpoena'd items and wiping their hard drives "You mean like with a cloth?".

Compare and contrast, question authority and their political motivations and tell me you're ok with how everything went down. Also remember Trump wanted to look into Burisma and was told "No, you can't do that he's your political rival"....and yet all this bullshit happened to Trump's administration because of Obama's administration and nobody said a Goddamned thing.

You know full well where I stand. All I ask is that you question authority as is your default stance yeah? Does this look right? Does it look like the FBI played it fair and square? If not, what should be done about that?

Thread Information