Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

I knew he would come back but it still is frightening seeing Trump announce it. Another 2 years of division, hate and fear in the USA.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    No I wouldn’t turn my nose up at them . I would shag every single one of them .
    Is that supposed to impress me ?

fair play , i have to commend you for the skill you have that you can turn ANY situation into a race hate issue .
    Never said anything about hate. You did.

Second I don't have to turn any situation into racism because every situation on this planet is based in racism - white supremacy.

Even boxing. I love the sport but what is it ? A disproportionate number of black and non white guys from deprived backgrounds beating the crap out of each for white crowds, who bought their tickets from white owned vendors to watch in a white owned stadium and blk boxers fight for titles created by white governing bodies, on white owned TV networks, fighting for white promoters and managers and 99.9%of blk boxers leave the sport without a biscuit and live of crumbs and you can read all about this on white owned media.

Am lying ?

Now I don't think Eddie Hearn, Frank Warren, Bob Arum and many others hate black ppl. But I consider them white supremacists. A white supremacist can marry a non white person, have kids to them. True white supremacy is calm. I know the white media likes to present white supremacists like some American History X type, they are white extremists, when I think of a white supremacist I think of Ant and Dec. Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres.

I think of the nicest, sweetest white person you can imagine

Because i chose Michelle Keegan, i think Black Women are ugly?
    You're asking me to read your mind which I can't do.

and then you felt compelled to stick up for the black girls for posting pics as if it is a competition .
    Now your trying to read my mind which you can't do either.

Some Women would find that very insulting, disrespectful and homophobic.
    Eh ? What ?

You also made an extremely racist comment when you said you see women that "look like Her" all the time in Liverpool!
    What was racist about ? I never said white women are ugly or trash. I just said in Liverpool you see plenty of white women that look like Michell Keegan which is true

But the thing is, if i had chosen Beyonce for example rather than Michelle Keegan, you woulda said that I was being racist in Objectifying Her and disrespectful to her and to people of colour.
    Look. Stop trying to read my mind and just fkin bring it. Just say it. Stop all the mind reading sh*t that your trying to do and say what's on your mind.

I don't say this very often , but I truly pity you as you live a very sad existence.
    Excuse me while I break out the world's smallest violin.
    First of all, it’s taken you nearly a month to come up with some sort of reply, congratulations!
    Now I could reply in one of 2 ways, either by snarling up the pages with long boring answers that you will choose to deny and everybody will be bored with . Or I could make it very short and to the point……………YOU.TALK.SHIT.
    Because I could not be arsed to reply that's why. But then I thought "Fk it"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The phrase "ongoing investigations on Donald Trump" is to me the new equivalent of "your check is in the mail."

In other words... sit down and wait for it, 'cause nothing's going to come of it. What a sham. I've seen articles calling Trump the new "Teflon Don" and they're right. Remember... this is the guy who bragged of being able to shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and nothing would happen to him. That's about the ONLY thing he's ever said that is anywhere near the truth. Unfortunate... shameful... disgusting... but it's the truth.

Everyone is oh so excited about these investigations as if Trump was ever going to have to answer for all the criminal things he's done. Right.

The media reports about some GOP players (and even donors) who are turning their backs on Trump and ready to move on. Doesn't matter. In the end, the Trump Cult will find a way to make it through. Trump will beat the rap on all investigations being done on him... he'll hide behind his just announced candidacy in order to increase his Teflon coating... he'll rah-rah rally all his brain-dead minions into a frenzy... and there will be hell to pay for any decent Republican who tries to stand in his way. This is a movie we should all be tired of seeing by now.

Once the Narcissistic Orangutan has gathered all his minions, he'll easily win any primary for the Republican Party nomination. After that... there on the other side will be 82-year old Biden... waiting to be beaten into a pulp by the name-throwing, insult-hurling Orange Asshole.

We're in for 4 years of more hell.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Someone hide the sharp crayons if they care for the man. Liable to poke an eye out after today's tirade. I think for the longest time now people have overcomplicated what is crystal clear. The man is unfit for office and he will not garner support for another successful run let alone win. An unfortunate still shot of where the Republican party is currently..."Hey Donald can you keep it down, we're trying to get Herchel Walker elected to office over here".
    I don't know how you get that he won't have support for 2024. He's got 30-40% of GOP primary voters who will vote for him no matter what. In congress every single ambitious amoral scumbag is lining up behind him. You've got Hawley, Cruz and Rubio fucking with Cocaine Mitch in the Senate. You've got this piece of work angling for the Speaker job in the House:

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/st...95457476993026

McCarthy has been told by the Trump people if he wants the Speaker job he's going to have to demonstrate renewed fealty to the mob boss or Trump will look elsewhere. Let's watch what he does in the coming weeks, that will tell us where he thinks his members are at in terms of Trump support. I bet he goes crawling back to Trump's Florida restaurant to publicly kiss the ring again.

Elsewhere you have senators like Sasse retiring because they know the old GOP doesn't exist anymore and all of the ten people in the House who voted to impeach him for the coup either retired or got blown out in primaries like Liz Cheney. And those GOP primary voters picked all the disaster 2022 candidates including an actual insurrectionist in PA and endless other election denying nutcases nationwide. A big bloc of GOP voters have been radicalised by years of Fox and crazy shit on the internet and they're not coming back anytime soon. Trump is in the driving seat for the primaries. It's his nomination to lose. I'm very interested to hear why you think he's got no chance.

And Walker is an execrable human being. He's running on a Christian family values platform of denying abortion to women in every single circumstance apart from the abortions he personally coerced various women into, some while he was married. Now that the Democrats have fifty seats and Senate control the donors will dump him anyway and probably a few percent of voters won't bother turning out for him either. I'm delighted to see he's had his melon blended by the NFL but if he did get elected he's still there enough to vote for sunsetting Social Security and Medicare and denying healthcare to low income people throughout the country. Better he goes back to fronting scams and cons on people for his living.
    40 percent doesn't amount to a haggard beleaguered exposed traitor grifting his way into office. He lost to Joe Biden. Last thing I want to do is try to get into the psychology of the GOP but cocaine Mitch emerged from his ice-cave today after the vote no worse for wear. McCarthy and fealty go hand in hand and he's already on bent knee trying to make deals and sealing up his own votes. I don't think he has much going on in his mental attic if you know what I mean and wouldn't be shocked to see his overwhelmed with infighting. I can only speak to personal experience, but I do believe independents and core Republicans will not have another stomach for the man, his ways and clear proven recklessness. And people in power or vying for power don't like to lose. And Trump is running up those L's. I knew and know decent people who voted for Trump. Friends-family and some others. 8 of 11 will not support another vote. Small circle but that's what I got. Running on the death of America, brash and crass bullshitting and whiney victimhood is where Trump is. That's his thing. It's so fookin tired. The mindset itself is slow erosion. Voters spoke once and he won. They did not make the same mistake when the opportunity presented itself last time and sent him on his way. I guess I don't have a great answer for ya Kirkland in terms of why he won't win but I know this Republic cannot endure another unconstitutional rule by chaos worm hole term. It's going be a bumpy ride bro but as a lifelong Independent I gotta have faith.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump 2024

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Someone hide the sharp crayons if they care for the man. Liable to poke an eye out after today's tirade. I think for the longest time now people have overcomplicated what is crystal clear. The man is unfit for office and he will not garner support for another successful run let alone win. An unfortunate still shot of where the Republican party is currently..."Hey Donald can you keep it down, we're trying to get Herchel Walker elected to office over here".
    I don't know how you get that he won't have support for 2024. He's got 30-40% of GOP primary voters who will vote for him no matter what. In congress every single ambitious amoral scumbag is lining up behind him. You've got Hawley, Cruz and Rubio fucking with Cocaine Mitch in the Senate. You've got this piece of work angling for the Speaker job in the House:

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/st...95457476993026

McCarthy has been told by the Trump people if he wants the Speaker job he's going to have to demonstrate renewed fealty to the mob boss or Trump will look elsewhere. Let's watch what he does in the coming weeks, that will tell us where he thinks his members are at in terms of Trump support. I bet he goes crawling back to Trump's Florida restaurant to publicly kiss the ring again.

Elsewhere you have senators like Sasse retiring because they know the old GOP doesn't exist anymore and all of the ten people in the House who voted to impeach him for the coup either retired or got blown out in primaries like Liz Cheney. And those GOP primary voters picked all the disaster 2022 candidates including an actual insurrectionist in PA and endless other election denying nutcases nationwide. A big bloc of GOP voters have been radicalised by years of Fox and crazy shit on the internet and they're not coming back anytime soon. Trump is in the driving seat for the primaries. It's his nomination to lose. I'm very interested to hear why you think he's got no chance.

And Walker is an execrable human being. He's running on a Christian family values platform of denying abortion to women in every single circumstance apart from the abortions he personally coerced various women into, some while he was married. Now that the Democrats have fifty seats and Senate control the donors will dump him anyway and probably a few percent of voters won't bother turning out for him either. I'm delighted to see he's had his melon blended by the NFL but if he did get elected he's still there enough to vote for sunsetting Social Security and Medicare and denying healthcare to low income people throughout the country. Better he goes back to fronting scams and cons on people for his living.
    40 percent doesn't amount to a haggard beleaguered exposed traitor grifting his way into office. He lost to Joe Biden. Last thing I want to do is try to get into the psychology of the GOP but cocaine Mitch emerged from his ice-cave today after the vote no worse for wear. McCarthy and fealty go hand in hand and he's already on bent knee trying to make deals and sealing up his own votes. I don't think he has much going on in his mental attic if you know what I mean and wouldn't be shocked to see his overwhelmed with infighting. I can only speak to personal experience, but I do believe independents and core Republicans will not have another stomach for the man, his ways and clear proven recklessness. And people in power or vying for power don't like to lose. And Trump is running up those L's. I knew and know decent people who voted for Trump. Friends-family and some others. 8 of 11 will not support another vote. Small circle but that's what I got. Running on the death of America, brash and crass bullshitting and whiney victimhood is where Trump is. That's his thing. It's so fookin tired. The mindset itself is slow erosion. Voters spoke once and he won. They did not make the same mistake when the opportunity presented itself last time and sent him on his way. I guess I don't have a great answer for ya Kirkland in terms of why he won't win but I know this Republic cannot endure another unconstitutional rule by chaos worm hole term. It's going be a bumpy ride bro but as a lifelong Independent I gotta have faith.

I don't think he has a chance in the general if he's running against Biden but I'm not so sure if Biden can't run and he's facing Harris. I'm no expert on internal Democratic party politics but as best I can make out the black part of the party would go nuts if any alternative to Harris was even considered and it would cause a split. But if it's her as the nominee she'd probably fall apart before November, in fact it's a good bet. Even Democratic primary voters didn't like her and she pulled out of the race very early. Biden has as little as possible to do with her since the election and she's been not ready for primetime in front of the media which is ninety percent of the VP job. It would be like 2016 where the public had two candidates they couldn't stand and Trump got a load of luck.

Also like 2016 or at least 2015:

Bizarre speech to announce his candidacy.
    Murdoch media dead against him.
    Establishment conservatives and legacy GOP united against him.
    Big donors staying away.
    Vast quantities of free media coverage.

Look how that turned out.

Trump was a terrible businessman who inherited a huge fortune and turned it into a small one. His dad turned the family into the second or third biggest real estate family in New York. Now they're not even in the top hundred. If he put the money he inherited into an index fund instead of trying to be a businessman he's be about ten times richer than he even claims to be. One thing he does have a genius for is self promotion. And on the brink of what would have been a wipeout seventh bankrupcy he parlayed the image he'd created into a starring role in a popular tv show in which he played a brilliant chief executive. It's that tv image that's in Americans' heads and nothing will shift it and that's according to political consultants working for and against him who have interviewed hundreds of focus groups. And he's built for the dominance hierarchy display that is a GOP primary race. He managed to turn a minority of support last time into a crushing win and there's no reason he can't do it again. We need to hope Biden stays healthy and compus mentis for another two years.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The phrase "ongoing investigations on Donald Trump" is to me the new equivalent of "your check is in the mail."

In other words... sit down and wait for it, 'cause nothing's going to come of it. What a sham. I've seen articles calling Trump the new "Teflon Don" and they're right. Remember... this is the guy who bragged of being able to shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and nothing would happen to him. That's about the ONLY thing he's ever said that is anywhere near the truth. Unfortunate... shameful... disgusting... but it's the truth.

Everyone is oh so excited about these investigations as if Trump was ever going to have to answer for all the criminal things he's done. Right.

The media reports about some GOP players (and even donors) who are turning their backs on Trump and ready to move on. Doesn't matter. In the end, the Trump Cult will find a way to make it through. Trump will beat the rap on all investigations being done on him... he'll hide behind his just announced candidacy in order to increase his Teflon coating... he'll rah-rah rally all his brain-dead minions into a frenzy... and there will be hell to pay for any decent Republican who tries to stand in his way. This is a movie we should all be tired of seeing by now.

Once the Narcissistic Orangutan has gathered all his minions, he'll easily win any primary for the Republican Party nomination. After that... there on the other side will be 82-year old Biden... waiting to be beaten into a pulp by the name-throwing, insult-hurling Orange Asshole.

We're in for 4 years of more hell.
    Biden seemed to do quite well last time out.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While in office, President Donald J. Trump repeatedly told John F. Kelly, his second White House chief of staff, that he wanted a number of his perceived political enemies to be investigated by the Internal Revenue Service, Mr. Kelly said.
    Mr. Kelly, who was chief of staff from July 2017 through the end of 2018, said in response to questions from The New York Times that Mr. Trump’s demands were part of a broader pattern of him trying to use the Justice Department and his authority as president against people who had been critical of him, including seeking to revoke the security clearances of former top intelligence officials.
    Mr. Kelly said that among those Mr. Trump said “we ought to investigate” and “get the I.R.S. on” were the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey and his deputy, Andrew G. McCabe. His account of Mr. Trump’s desires to use the I.R.S. against his foes comes after the revelation by The Times this summer that Mr. Comey and Mr. McCabe had both been selected for a rare and highly intrusive audit by the tax agency in the years after Mr. Kelly left the White House.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/13/u...tigations.html

Five thousand out of a hundred and fifty million were audited and both these guys were on the list.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...162902923.html

New York Post buries Trump 2024 launch: 'Florida Man Makes Announcement'

Here's a picture of the cover:

Ouch! Man... that's gonna leave a mark.

If there's anything that bugs the Narcissist Orangutan more than anything else, it's to be pushed to page 26 and not even have his name mentioned.

Dayam... good thing the NY Post is a conservative newspaper.

I'd hate to see how they would have treated him had they been a liberal one.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From the above article:

Inside, a brief column attributed to Post staff was dripping with sarcasm.

“With just 720 days to go before the next election, a Florida retiree made the surprise announcement that he was running for president,” the column began. “In a move no political pundit saw coming, avid golfer Donald J. Trump kicked things off at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and classified-documents library.

“Trump, famous for gold-plated lobbies and for firing people on reality television, will be 78 in 2024,” it continued. “His cholesterol levels are unknown, but his favorite food is charred steak with ketchup.”

"His resort and classified-documents library".... HAHAHAHAHA!! But Trump minions will find a way to excuse that criminal act just like they excuse every FUCKING criminal act the Orangutan has ever committed because they're too busy kissing his orange ass.

Yep... "firing people on reality television." Donnie's greatest claim to fame before moron voters made him President. He was full of himself THEN. Becoming President allowed him to blow the "Narcissism Meter" to smithereens.

"Charred steak with ketchup"... LMAO! Another way to say you can't beat CLASS into a classless, ignorant fuck. Fucking dude practically crawled out from under a rock into a life of inherited, undeserved entitlement.

Fukk Trump.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There were more fired twitter employees protesting in front of a starbucks than there were people protesting in front of a State Capital in support of Trump boot polisher Kari Lake. Ouch.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

trump is low t these days, once the price of crudité stabilizes in PA he and his mates will have even less support.. Maybe Gretchen whitmer will make a run for it if old joe is indeed too old, the old git is successful despite his dreadful speeches and the dark Brandon memes are gaining steam.

trump currently paying lawyers to delay the investigations into him, , he might be in trouble for the classified documents, I'm sure the lawyers getting paid are having a good time though.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...oj-reply-brief

I think weißelberg was testifying that trump signed the Cheques for the benefits scam he's pleading guilty to... That should be fact checked though I've been on the ale.
    Last edited by palmerq; 11-18-2022 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There were more fired twitter employees protesting in front of a starbucks than there were people protesting in front of a State Capital in support of Trump boot polisher Kari Lake. Ouch.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/sta...32939127361542

Forty five billion, actually fifty five billion could be gone in a few days. Biggest business fuckup ever. The best concentrated source of real time information and expertise in human history and he fucks it up in a month.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/s...22055645749249

Perfect. Because it's crucial this fucking nonentity runs for prez. One percent support if he's lucky and ninth place in Iowa.

There'll be another half dozen has beens and neverwases and a couple of plausible people like Pence and that black senator (Scott?) who just can't help themselves and together they might stay in the race long enough to stop any candidate with a chance of winning to assemble a bigger number of supporters than Trump.

Long way to the primaries though. Who knows how it goes.

Thread Information