0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Thank you. I thought so too. I have now said poop four times in two weeks. Now that is progress.

More poop less shit.
    So a group of anarchist opposed to Government representation and establishments advocating for violence against such? Huh. Who knew.
    They aren’t a group, they are an “idea” damn man your hung up on groups like tits is with all the crews. Wtf man those people don’t even exist, the democrats already told us that are you friggin crazy? Damn this place is going to hell, I think rap might save it though, you guys got some good rappers here. Who knew French people could wrap
    I prefer my groups smashing guitars.

Randomly putting it out there, may have to do some merging as off topic has been drowning in political thangs and repeat Trump/Biden bs. Yes I'm as guilty as the next guy (there's only a handful who take part ) but if you're looking at it as a visitor it can look a clusterfk.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you. I thought so too. I have now said poop four times in two weeks. Now that is progress.

More poop less shit.
    So a group of anarchist opposed to Government representation and establishments advocating for violence against such? Huh. Who knew.
    They aren’t a group, they are an “idea” damn man your hung up on groups like tits is with all the crews. Wtf man those people don’t even exist, the democrats already told us that are you friggin crazy? Damn this place is going to hell, I think rap might save it though, you guys got some good rappers here. Who knew French people could wrap

Randomly putting it out there, may have to do some merging as off topic has been drowning in political thangs and repeat Trump/Biden bs. Yes I'm as guilty as the next guy (there's only a handful who take part ) but if you're looking at it as a visitor it can look a clusterfk.
    Gotta be honest dude the political shit is just so over done and overboard but it’s not just here. But yeah I think people want a break from it. Plus it’s the same people saying the same shit for so long it’s not like anyone is going to change anyone’s mind. We get it beamed in our heads 24/7. Not saying what you should do just saying it really becomes a drag. Now I’m just as guilty but I pretty much just mock it now cause what’s the friggin point. That’s why I start threads about home repairs, watches, teeth. Didn’t like starting the one about my cat but just real life stuff. I’m not saying ban all that talk but it’s like let’s break it up a bit. Turn it into a rap/poem battle or something. I’m not like real happy with a lit of shit I’m hearing from Biden policy wise but wtf it’s only been a day. I wish him the best, I hope trump is good and can safely rejoin society and they don’t blacklist everyone that worked for him. I hope this unrestrained stimulus yellen is preaching doesn’t blow shit up when our debt surpasses gdp but it’s not like Biden is the first to flood the country with money. So yeah the shit gets old but I’m finding if you turn it into a poem or rap it’s entertaining. I always wondered why frenchyballbuster wrote those poems I’m getting it now, it’s just different. And tits is ok we just need to have patience with him, yes I know he did do a number on the place but it’s not like he is a bad person. Let miles back in, haven’t talked to him hope he is ok. Let bill paxtom back in. I’ll have this place hopping in a month. We have master a shot, he obviously can’t handle it. He tried I give him credit. Fenster could have straightened everything out but I made him cry that one time, didn’t mean to. And BFF beaner, ah I’ll skip that but we really need to muzzle Kirk, thank god I only have to read his nonsense imagine if you actually had to listen to him. Holy shit talk about jump off a bridge time. I think we need a buddy holly thread, pretty pretty pretty Peggy sue. I mean that’s pretty unifying right, how can one dislike buddy

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing like a good, aimless ramble...

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Nothing like a good, aimless ramble...
    Yeah dude you do have it down to a science, you are good at it

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More poop less shit.

There should be one thread about American politics and all the other ones should be immediately closed when opened. All the shit in one place.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cancel culture Walrus has always been a shit stirrer. He takes it to another level talking out of three sides of his mouth. He doesn't like Kirkland posts because he has no time for facts the exact same reason El Kabong refuses to read Slims very well argued and fact filled posts.

These guys pretend to be reasonable when the reality is they have repeatedly asked for specific posters to be banned and tried to make the forum their very own safe space.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Cancel culture Walrus has always been a shit stirrer. He takes it to another level talking out of three sides of his mouth. He doesn't like Kirkland posts because he has no time for facts the exact same reason El Kabong refuses to read Slims very well argued and fact filled posts.

These guys pretend to be reasonable when the reality is they have repeatedly asked for specific posters to be banned and tried to make the forum their very own safe space.
    Alright, let's accept your premise Beanz.....why do you refuse to respond to my questions? Why did Master refuse to respond to my challenge for him to produce a case against Donald Trump? Not a bad thing to ask someone who: Doesn't hold US Citizenship but would like Trump to have his ability to run for office stripped of him.....was it simply too much to ask for him or is he simply not a big enough man to say "I simply don't care for the man and wouldn't like to see him in office again"?

I eagerly await your response.

Also, I'll address Slim's posts seeing how you want me to. I doubt he'll be super stoked about it, but 100% because you asked I'll search a few out and respond.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I can see is “walrus” blah blah blah. Same shit over and over. Does it say racist anywhere usually they go together

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright, let's accept your premise Beanz.....why do you refuse to respond to my questions? Why did Master refuse to respond to my challenge for him to produce a case against Donald Trump? Not a bad thing to ask someone who: Doesn't hold US Citizenship but would like Trump to have his ability to run for office stripped of him.....was it simply too much to ask for him or is he simply not a big enough man to say "I simply don't care for the man and wouldn't like to see him in office again"?

I eagerly await your response.

Also, I'll address Slim's posts seeing how you want me to. I doubt he'll be super stoked about it, but 100% because you asked I'll search a few out and respond.

Because you don't bring anything to the table. We have all answered you questions for four years now, going over them point by point and even number by number when you feel compelled to present them like a fucking Power Point presentation. I know you cannot help being a square but seriously you either don't understand English very well or you just seem to have a mental inability to debate, converse or even read a sentence without assuming that you are somehow the voice of reason and everyone else is stupid and out to bring down an America you clearly do not give one shit about.

Is it that hard to not just accept that other people are not ideological zealots like yourself? Most people here are not so blind to mainstream politics that they fail to see a grifter like Trump playing you like a fool. Lie after lie and finally an attempt to overthrow the democratic process itself and you still will not admit you were played. It is impossible to reason with you because you live in a fantasy bubble where you are more interested in propagating conspiracies than facing simple truths.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
    https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.
    The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears.

Thumbs fully on the scale in favor of Democrats.

El Kabong Guest

Because you don't bring anything to the table. We have all answered you questions for four years now, going over them point by point and even number by number when you feel compelled to present them like a fucking Power Point presentation. I know you cannot help being a square but seriously you either don't understand English very well or you just seem to have a mental inability to debate, converse or even read a sentence without assuming that you are somehow the voice of reason and everyone else is stupid and out to bring down an America you clearly do not give one shit about.

Is it that hard to not just accept that other people are not ideological zealots like yourself? Most people here are not so blind to mainstream politics that they fail to see a grifter like Trump playing you like a fool. Lie after lie and finally an attempt to overthrow the democratic process itself and you still will not admit you were played. It is impossible to reason with you because you live in a fantasy bubble where you are more interested in propagating conspiracies than facing simple truths.
    And you DO bring something to the table? Don't worry about answering that question, it was rhetorical.

You've NEVER responded to my questions or points I've made, all you ever do is complain about the style which is exactly what you've done here. You offer no answer, just "OMG bullet points?!?! Numbered posts?!?!? Gall, gosh darn"....you don't respond to the substance but the format which always leads me to ask: Dearest Beanz, how would you like for me to post? which is yet another question you dodge.

You're not an ideological zealot? Could have fooled me. If Trump is the grifter.....what does that make Biden? Or do you even care? I doubt you fucking do. Biden could assrape England and you'd take it with a stupid fucking grin on your face because "At least it's not Trump, at least it's not a Republican"

And yeah I'm the one with the difficulty understanding English and I'm the one living in a "fantasy bubble", sure thing Beanz.

I hope this post has not harmed or injured your 5 billion blood relatives

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.
    The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears.

A complete cultural Marxist take over by manipulating the media and big tech and by demonizing anyone who questions it, demonetizing and the platforming and censoring and banning any opposition.
    A cultural Marxist erasure of any opposition from the annals of History.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

A complete cultural Marxist take over by manipulating the media and big tech and by demonizing anyone who questions it, demonetizing and the platforming and censoring and banning any opposition.
    Big Tech, Big Business, Big Labor putting all their weight behind "fortifying" the election.....seems like predetermining the outcome and that is illegal. Not that anything will be done about it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big Tech, Big Business, Big Labor putting all their weight behind "fortifying" the election.....seems like predetermining the outcome and that is illegal. Not that anything will be done about it.
    Look what's happening in Maricopa county in Arizona. Five individuals namely Mr Gallardo who I have already had a run in with and Mr sellers are defying a state subpoena by the Arizona State Senate and legislature and have now been held in contempt by a new ruling yesterday at 12:00 noon. What are they hiding? You can see where this is going

El Kabong Guest

Look what's happening in Maricopa county in Arizona. Five individuals namely Mr Gallardo who I have already had a run in with and Mr sellers are defying a state subpoena by the Arizona State Senate and legislature and have now been held in contempt by a new ruling yesterday at 12:00 noon. What are they hiding? You can see where this is going
    https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/post...76018629023471

Let's see what happens.

Thread Information