Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 344 of 556 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Well atleast you've admitted it finally. It doesn't counter-act all the other silly crap you've been spouting, but you're making progress here.
    You're so thirsty for attention Brock, it's unbecoming.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

40 former campaign workers, transition team and administration officials now Washington lobbyists rake in some 10+ Billion in virus aid. This is the crap that goes through low and steady as POTUS yaps about Bubba Wallace needing to apologize. Drain the swamp

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn, 10 bill. Thats some shit right there.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    40 former campaign workers, transition team and administration officials now Washington lobbyists rake in some 10+ Billion in virus aid. This is the crap that goes through low and steady as POTUS yaps about Bubba Wallace needing to apologize. Drain the swamp

"Drain the swamp" was a catchy campaign slogan back then.... sounded like a good idea. Swamp ended up getting deeper and more foul.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Country Enters Phase 4 Of Pretending Coronavirus Is Over

WASHINGTON—After threatening CDC funding, then saying the Country remained on track for progressing into the final stage, President Trump told American citizens that they would soon officially be entering Phase 4 of pretending the coronavirus was over. “Thanks to the efforts of Republican governors, I’m happy to say we’ve reached the final phases of completely deluding ourselves into thinking that this pandemic has somehow stopped spreading and that we’re safe,” said Trump in a press conference, in which he applauded red state politicians for bringing them to this stage by successfully disregarding the virus in previous phases. “In order for this to be effective, however, we’re instituting guidelines requiring all residents to convince themselves that they can no longer contract or spread this disease, and that despite virtually no changes in the situation, we will no longer need to use hand sanitizers or observe social distancing. Phase 4 will also need all of you to start going into restaurants and stores without masks and pretending that this is endangering absolutely no one. Thank you all.” At press time, Trump added that he hoped successful observance of protocols would allow the Country to soon move into the outright panic and nationwide devastation that would characterize Phase 5.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

"Drain the swamp" was a catchy campaign slogan back then.... sounded like a good idea. Swamp ended up getting deeper and more foul.

Pimped the hell out of them didn't he?!

One of my favorite Trump Pimp moments was when he put them back in their place on chanting "Lock her Up"

Told them that played well during the election, now (we) don't really care. Wow & they accepted it! So who plays other than a Player? And who got Played?
    But when he told that mother that traveled to see him...I hear your crying baby...I like it!

then after going into another rambling subject stops and says Ok you can get the baby out of here... And followed that up with "She actually believed me when I said I like crying babies"

Another top Ten Trump-Be-Pimpin' Them Hoes' moment'was when he told Tucker Carlson he knew his bill could hurt his voters most.

As per swamp draining? or when he used this coronavirus to allow bailouts for rich who didnt suffer like Kanye West that used Trump's PPP to give our tax dollars to Kanye & scientology?
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9605291.html
    “PPP was sold to the American people as a program to help Mom-and-Pop shops keep their lights on during the pandemic. Kanye & Scientology are mom n pop ran?

As per draining the swamp? yeah an outsider (that loved Democrat Jackson) comes in and brought in masterful insiders aka Wall Streeters, Bush Jr former admin. Personally I think he was forced to take in Bolton. Why else would he bring in a dude that wanted Iran after Iraq? and as soon as he got there...we killed an Iranian in Iraq. IMO he was a mole as they call it. Someone to come in take notes- then outted him per his book. They may have their use for him & have no more need. No logical reason for bringing in that neocon-lover other than POTUS is a puppet position.

So Trump pimps his voters & those who run this world are still Pimpin' the Oval office.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-09-2020 at 08:05 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Country Enters Phase 4 Of Pretending Coronavirus Is Over

WASHINGTON—After threatening CDC funding, then saying the Country remained on track for progressing into the final stage, President Trump told American citizens that they would soon officially be entering Phase 4 of pretending the coronavirus was over. “Thanks to the efforts of Republican governors, I’m happy to say we’ve reached the final phases of completely deluding ourselves into thinking that this pandemic has somehow stopped spreading and that we’re safe,” said Trump in a press conference, in which he applauded red state politicians for bringing them to this stage by successfully disregarding the virus in previous phases. “In order for this to be effective, however, we’re instituting guidelines requiring all residents to convince themselves that they can no longer contract or spread this disease, and that despite virtually no changes in the situation, we will no longer need to use hand sanitizers or observe social distancing. Phase 4 will also need all of you to start going into restaurants and stores without masks and pretending that this is endangering absolutely no one. Thank you all.” At press time, Trump added that he hoped successful observance of protocols would allow the Country to soon move into the outright panic and nationwide devastation that would characterize Phase 5.
    He's the master of the Forked Tongue. He can tell Americans to put on a mask, then go to his hate-wing media and holler "Liberate Michigan!" He sent me the "Trump Coronavirus Guidelines" via snail mail while his worshippers said it was just the another attempt to impeach the president forcing guidelines. Then defined it as taking away their freedoms.
    What God backs up a people in this video, that said one thing one week, and the total opposite within 7 days?

To contrast - reminds me of a Bon Jovi song You Give Love a Bad name...well they Give God a bad name.

El Kabong Guest

He wasn't "forced to take Bolton" you take Bolton because Bolton has a hard on for war and so it gives the perception that you are going to fuck up all of your enemies.

Key word being PERCEPTION because Trump has been hesitant to commit troops to various situations and everything has worked out well. Democrats said we'd be in WW3 if Trump was elected, quite the opposite.

But hey maybe people see it differently than I do

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya think

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    He wasn't "forced to take Bolton" you take Bolton because Bolton has a hard on for war and so it gives the perception that you are going to fuck up all of your enemies.

Key word being PERCEPTION because Trump has been hesitant to commit troops to various situations and everything has worked out well. Democrats said we'd be in WW3 if Trump was elected, quite the opposite.

But hey maybe people see it differently than I do

I see it different. Rather than speculate that he took someone on that couldn't make it through 1/2 a term -just to say we got a bully? I prefer to see it based on what can be proven: He clashed from day one. What a Hell of a trade off.
    In return for that 18 months of Look at the insider neocn, he now contends with a book claiming Trump should be a one term president. What a trade off.
    '
    Contends that Trump is unfit to be president. Makes the same claim as no less than 20 others who left his admin :We have a president that watches television on a daily basis"."
    Trump doesn't have the competence to carry out the job-
    -John Bolton

"Trump is stunningly uninformed"
    --John Bolton

"Trump used his meeting with President Xi of China to lobby for help to get him reelected."
    --John Bolton.

His only principle was what's good for his reelection"
    --John Bolton

Ï hope he will be remembered as a one term president- John Bolton.
    Rather the enemy checking Bolton it was Trump: he broke the law. He was washed up and I gave him a chance.

I see it as Trump said, not you sir "He was one of those guys who wanted to go into Iraq, that didnt work very well. Always wanting a war.
    So you think he brought him in to be the scary guy and when he does, Trump states that was the main reason he fired him...or resigned? or fired?

what a trade off just to get a Ï'm the war guy type person- and in return Trump has to stomach this guy's book claiming The White House was an obstruction of justice on a daily basis.
    Of all the Presidents that had people leaving to write a tell all book how many had the audacity to fight it as Trump is doing? I know you have an opinion, but I'd rather not read it. Just what can you offer as evidence to back your claim.

So if you take person-because he has a hard on for war. Then we cant say he has an outsider cabinet. he had exactly as I stated, Bush Jr Wall Street Alumni- Thx, Iraq as a result wants to expel USA because they killed an Iranian on Iraqi soil, what a trade off. So which nations were scared? Not Kim Jun he kept on firing off his missile tests. Not Russia. Trump won't even say Putin's name. So what nations actually got checked by Bolton? Put in their place? Links?
    Please, no opinions or perspectives- without something tangible to base your perspective on.

We also see it different when you stated: Trump has been hesitant to commit troops to various situations

For me I go by what the Pentagon has told us:
    1. He sent troops to Arabia. From clunkers for cash to soldiers for cash, that is Trump's governance

Conservative Lawmakers Accuses Trump of 'Selling' U.S. Troops to Saudi Arabia for Cash Remarks come after Trump tells Fox News's Laura Ingraham that Riyadh has already given the U.S. $1 billion for sending troops to the Middle East

2. Trump is breaking his own promise by sending troops back into other parts of the Middle East. The Pentagon has said it will shift about 1,000 American troops from Syria to western Iraq. Brett McGurk, Trump’s former special envoy for the coalition to counter the Islamic State, said leaving Syria opens the door for Russian and Iranian aggression in the Middle East.

3. More Troops Will Be Sent to the Middle East, Says Trump
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/more-t...p_2935631.html

4. Navy SEAL William "Ryan" Owens died as a result of Trump policy. Or as Donnie said he takes no responsibility- They wanted to do it. But he is the commander in chief no one can go to war without his approval. No one can call an attack, not the previous prez, not the Pentagon.

Doesn't sound like a prez that is hesitant to go to war - or as Bolton claimed "Trump said it would be cool to invade Venezuela. No do I believe your opinions? Or what Trump's inner circle have stated? Well the rotating ones!

Based on his book, he wasnt there to assist. Based on Trump's entrance- he chose 2 other people for that, last H.R. McMaster, so it seems if he really wanted this dude for the reason you claimed- funny he was the 3rd one to get the position. Unless Trump knew he is such a horrid boss, 2 would leave-opening the door for another neocon.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-09-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Str8 Up On 🔥
    Slim dishes the 💥
    Fact after Fact of 💪

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oof. He mad today! Sad day when we actually need the Supreme Court to rule that a President is not above the law. Same day the now fired Federal Prosecutor for the SDNY testifies on Capital Hill about Trump and his bullmastiff Barr blindsiding him. And what kind of arsehole bullies Schools and the CDC on guidelines because they're "too tough". I've had my fill of POTUS threatening and interfering with States on everything from education to safety mandates to houses of worship to sending in Federales by the hundreds to land grabs for his wall.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oof. He mad today! Sad day when we actually need the Supreme Court to rule that a President is not above the law. Same day the now fired Federal Prosecutor for the SDNY testifies on Capital Hill about Trump and his bullmastiff Barr blindsiding him. And what kind of arsehole bullies Schools and the CDC on guidelines because they're "too tough". I've had my fill of POTUS threatening and interfering with States on everything from education to safety mandates to houses of worship to sending in Federales by the hundreds to land grabs for his wall.
    He and Pence and Gregg Abbott are true assholes. Bullying schools/teachers/students to go back to school. Classrooms are not made for 6 feet social distancing, not enough rooms in the buildings for all that mitigation stuff, a total clusterfuck. Just like he forced reopeining, WITH DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES, he wants to force this now too. Parents have called/messaged me crying out of fear for their lives and their childrens' health, spreading the virus all around in this fashion LIKE AT THE OKLAHOMA RALLY.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He and Pence and Gregg Abbott are true assholes. Bullying schools/teachers/students to go back to school. Classrooms are not made for 6 feet social distancing, not enough rooms in the buildings for all that mitigation stuff, a total clusterfuck. Just like he forced reopeining, WITH DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES, he wants to force this now too. Parents have called/messaged me crying out of fear for their lives and their childrens' health, spreading the virus all around in this fashion LIKE AT THE OKLAHOMA RALLY.
    'Those who do not learn history are doomed..' well you know the rest. There's literally being no thought or leadership put into this. None. Zilch. All the kooks running on about well kids are young and found to be greatly unaffected so on and so forth. Well it's a good thing kids can drive the buses, work the cafeterias and teach the classrooms too .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Those who do not learn history are doomed..' well you know the rest. There's literally being no thought or leadership put into this. None. Zilch. All the kooks running on about well kids are young and found to be greatly unaffected so on and so forth. Well it's a good thing kids can drive the buses, work the cafeterias and teach the classrooms too .
    Right again. Janitors, school admin, grounds crews, teachers, nurses, principals,...... ALL AT TREMENDOUS RISK, not to mention the children of course.

I cannot imagine teaching a class of masked children 6 feet apart from each other (whats that, like 4 kids per classroom?) for 6 hours a day with a mask on as well. Voices will be muffled, both directions, its a total clusterfuck, kids will faint/asphyxiate/cry....

Assholes wanted to "OPEN UP THE COUNTRY" prematurely and now we are spiking to the moon, right in time to "OPEN UP THE SCHOOLS".

Thread Information