Page 228 of 556 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I made a mistake in attempting to understand how you view the world. It's a mistake I won't be making again....I tried, but apparently I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" and it's NOT the guy blowing up at jokes (not made at his expense) or questions asked directly to him in an honest and civil manner, no no it's ME the guy just trying to understand the other side so he can compare and contrast and maybe expand his mind.
    I answered your question. Surely that clears things up. Move on. I can be insulted without blowing up, you are superimposing an anger that has never been there. I apologise that I thought you were insulting me.
    Well thanks to your response I'm no longer interested in a dialogue about this specifically or anything else really. So yeah in that vein I shall be moving on. Well you seemingly want to believe that I'm willing to insult you at the drop of a hat and it's happened more than a few times now for no good reason at all. That's the case AFTER we've made amends I was kind of hope that we'd be able to continue down the path of being cordial to each other, but apparently that won't happen because every time I post you're looking for how it's an attack on you. I'm "superimposing an anger that has never been there" am I? Then I guess I AM the one at fault here, and you know that is such a good way to preface your completely sincere and heartfelt apology.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I made a mistake in attempting to understand how you view the world. It's a mistake I won't be making again....I tried, but apparently I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" and it's NOT the guy blowing up at jokes (not made at his expense) or questions asked directly to him in an honest and civil manner, no no it's ME the guy just trying to understand the other side so he can compare and contrast and maybe expand his mind.
    I answered your question. Surely that clears things up. Move on. I can be insulted without blowing up, you are superimposing an anger that has never been there. I apologise that I thought you were insulting me.
    Well thanks to your response I'm no longer interested in a dialogue about this specifically or anything else really. So yeah in that vein I shall be moving on. Well you seemingly want to believe that I'm willing to insult you at the drop of a hat and it's happened more than a few times now for no good reason at all. That's the case AFTER we've made amends I was kind of hope that we'd be able to continue down the path of being cordial to each other, but apparently that won't happen because every time I post you're looking for how it's an attack on you. I'm "superimposing an anger that has never been there" am I? Then I guess I AM the one at fault here, and you know that is such a good way to preface your completely sincere and heartfelt apology.
    I guess I am just not your cup of tea

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess I am just not your cup of tea

Beanz can’t stay the fuck out of this thread when he cries like a little bitch when I started my English news thread. The dude is very unstable

El Kabong Guest

Trump calling for the attacks on Iran and calling them back has to be giving John Bolton the blue balls. Smart move not to strike. Iran is lashing out, but a Japanese tanker and unmanned American drone Big fucking deal.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump calling for the attacks on Iran and calling them back has to be giving John Bolton the blue balls. Smart move not to strike. Iran is lashing out, but a Japanese tanker and unmanned American drone Big fucking deal.
    Do better to give Bolton a pink slip.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You handled the nasty one well Lyle

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Do better to give Bolton a pink slip.
    Better how and for who?

Bolton is the attack dog and President Trump is the one who holds the leash....that should keep Iran well within check. I would imagine that is the thought process by the President.

El Kabong Guest

Hidden Clue On Website Belonging To Ilhan Omar’s Sister Adds To Evidence About Marriage History
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/23/i...bsite-husband/
    Rep. Ilhan Omar swore under oath in a 2017 divorce filing that she hadn’t seen her husband Ahmed N. Elmi in six years and didn’t know anyone who might be able to locate him — yet he appears to have designed a website for Omar’s sister this year, according to data hidden in the source code of that website.

The Democratic Minnesota congresswoman swore that she had not been able to locate the man she married — who the Minneapolis Star Tribune says may or may not be her brother — since 2011. She swore she didn’t know the names of anyone in her husband’s family and that the two had no mutual acquaintances who might know how to contact him.
    According to Elmi’s Facebook profile, after attending college in North Dakota he moved to England and then to Nairobi, Kenya — the same city where Omar’s sister, Sahra Noor, lives and works as CEO of Grit Partners. Grit Partners’ website code contains data that indicates Elmi was involved in the creation of either the company’s website or its Instagram account.

The ties between Omar’s supposedly long-lost ex-husband and Omar’s sister appear to contradict Omar’s sworn testimony and add to the body of evidence that the ex-husband may be her brother, making all three siblings.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ten days ago:

While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Yesterday:

President Trump, who says he made an eleventh-hour decision last week to call off a retaliatory military strike against Iran, declared in an interview aired Sunday that war would mean “obliteration” for the Islamic republic. But he also said he was open to talks without preconditions with Tehran.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...623-story.html

What happened in the time between this latest Trump flip flop? Iran attacked a couple of oil tankers and shot down a hundred million dollar drone. Now Trump is willing to give them talks without preconditions.

Oh, and today!

“We’re not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon. And when they agree to that, they are going to have a wealthy country, they’re going to be so happy, and I’m going to be their best friend.”

So Trump ripped up an agreement that non proliferation experts all said prevented Iran getting a bomb because it gave Iran too much money (a billion dollars in cash!, even though it was their own cash and had to be in cash because a. the US doesn't have banking arrangements with Iran so can't send them a cheque and b. the US can print unlimited amounts of cash and let in slide into the global system without costing America anything, even inflation. All Obama did was basically send them a few pallets of printed paper.) but now he'll accept a similar deal to the one he ripped up and will make Iran extremely rich and be their best friend. Unless he manages to blunder into yet another forever war first. This is what happens when some addled Fox News viewer in his seventies is in charge of American foreign policy.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And from while I was away:

Prosecutors rebut Roger Stone: U.S. caught Russian election hackers on its own

Government investigators independently verified that Russian operatives hacked the Democratic National Committee in 2016 and did not rely on a private cyber firm’s findings, federal prosecutors in the Roger Stone case in a court filing on Thursday.

The prosecutors were rebutting a claim made in a prior court filing by Stone — a longtime Trump adviser who is fighting charges of making false statements to Congress, obstruction and witness tampering — that the government relied only on “an inconclusive and unsubstantiated report” written by cyber research firm CrowdStrike and did not “collect any evidence of the DNC breach directly.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ackers-1374057

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ten days ago:

While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Yesterday:

President Trump, who says he made an eleventh-hour decision last week to call off a retaliatory military strike against Iran, declared in an interview aired Sunday that war would mean “obliteration” for the Islamic republic. But he also said he was open to talks without preconditions with Tehran.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...623-story.html

What happened in the time between this latest Trump flip flop? Iran attacked a couple of oil tankers and shot down a hundred million dollar drone. Now Trump is willing to give them talks without preconditions.

Oh, and today!

“We’re not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon. And when they agree to that, they are going to have a wealthy country, they’re going to be so happy, and I’m going to be their best friend.”

So Trump ripped up an agreement that non proliferation experts all said prevented Iran getting a bomb because it gave Iran too much money (a billion dollars in cash!, even though it was their own cash and had to be in cash because a. the US doesn't have banking arrangements with Iran so can't send them a cheque and b. the US can print unlimited amounts of cash and let in slide into the global system without costing America anything, even inflation. All Obama did was basically send them a few pallets of printed paper.) but now he'll accept a similar deal to the one he ripped up and will make Iran extremely rich and be their best friend. Unless he manages to blunder into yet another forever war first. This is what happens when some addled Fox News viewer in his seventies is in charge of American foreign policy.
    Aww you're back, we've so missed you Kirkland. Just in time for new sanctions on Iran

Iranians say their ‘bones breaking’ under US sanctions
    https://apnews.com/9390faa746294f628b93beea57ba1e07

Forever war? What has Donald Trump done which leads you to believe that HE is going to be the guy that does that? Did he start war with North Korea as was feared? Did he get stuck in Syria as was feared? Did he get us into a shooting war with Russia over Syria as was feared? I mean EVEN YOU have to admit he's done a better job against ISIS and Al Qaeda than his predecessors....of course you would never admit to such.

El Kabong Guest

Nancy Pelosi on immigration laws: “In terms of interior enforcement . . . what is the purpose? What is the point?”

Oooook

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are gay.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Somebody's hitting that tequila bottle again.....

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just another gulf of tonkin incident
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information