Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Guess he needs this right now after the bad week of SCOTUS knock backs. New drinking game, take a shot after every insult and mistruth. Better leave your keys with a friend. I'm looking for policy and forward thinking here with this 'rally' speech. Not exactly a uuge turn out it looks. 91% approval at the VA? Does that include veterans in mass. Time for a shot.
    COVIDIOTS & Guinea Pigs

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Serious question, so I guess that means I'll just await the verbal assault from Beanz and remain waiting on an actual response.

What the actual fuck? ha! Your bloody cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Are you trying to tell me that his Presidency has not been defined by attacking others, insults and hate?

Crumbs

here are 598 for starters

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...r-insults.html
    I insult you all the time, but I don't particularly hate you. I feel sorry for you.
    I remember back when bffbeaner scolded me when I posted in the British news section thread. I had no right talking about her majesty’s politics because I didn’t live in England.
    Are you suggesting he is a hypocrite? Yep. The British are a bit bonkers lately in general. They riot over deaths that happen in your country now. Spontaneous too apparently. 'Democracy in action' says Beaner who does not understand Democracy, Nazism, or Fascism. He knows Antifa though.
    Yes I am. He really freaked out about Americans mentioning any political issues in England and was quite spastic about it. He would be very insulting to anyone who broke that rule he made. But zoom here he is talking about the US everyday. It’s fine he can speak on what he wishes I just wonder puts that together in his head.

I do find it a bit strange the world picks this event to get together on but won’t bother with genocides or racism in so many parts of the world. I’m not saying protests aren’t justified it’s just odd how so much in the world is overlooked, it’s almost like the people living in certain regions don’t matter.

Bollocks you two faced lying cunt. The reality is you started several threads not discussing or criticising the Government or PM or politics of those in power, but openly chatising and casting distain over England and the UK in general. You were repeatledy and almost compulsivly insulting to this country and it's citizens. Its the kind of cowardly scummy shit

stirring thing you have always done.

Lets face it you are a touchy precious arsehole and always have been. If anyone had the bad misfortune to serve with you i am sure they made sure to never turn their back.

Disloyal, bitter, nasty, and a fucking short arsed bigot to boot. I worry about anyone with mental health issues that has the misfortune to come under your 'care' as you seem to think nothing of gas lighting people, lying about them and basically using them as a kind of currency to further your own 'Walrus is just a decent normal guy agenda'.

We all know that simply isn't true however many boring watch and stock threads you start to try and hide it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is insane and dangerous to hold a rally with the virus around.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

\

There's a lot of blue up there

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Serious question, so I guess that means I'll just await the verbal assault from Beanz and remain waiting on an actual response.

What the actual fuck? ha! Your bloody cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Are you trying to tell me that his Presidency has not been defined by attacking others, insults and hate?

Crumbs

here are 598 for starters

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...r-insults.html
    I insult you all the time, but I don't particularly hate you. I feel sorry for you.
    I remember back when bffbeaner scolded me when I posted in the British news section thread. I had no right talking about her majesty’s politics because I didn’t live in England.
    Are you suggesting he is a hypocrite? Yep. The British are a bit bonkers lately in general. They riot over deaths that happen in your country now. Spontaneous too apparently. 'Democracy in action' says Beaner who does not understand Democracy, Nazism, or Fascism. He knows Antifa though.
    Yes I am. He really freaked out about Americans mentioning any political issues in England and was quite spastic about it. He would be very insulting to anyone who broke that rule he made. But zoom here he is talking about the US everyday. It’s fine he can speak on what he wishes I just wonder puts that together in his head.

I do find it a bit strange the world picks this event to get together on but won’t bother with genocides or racism in so many parts of the world. I’m not saying protests aren’t justified it’s just odd how so much in the world is overlooked, it’s almost like the people living in certain regions don’t matter.

Bollocks you two faced lying cunt. The reality is you started several threads not discussing or criticising the Government or PM or politics of those in power, but openly chatising and casting distain over England and the UK in general. You were repeatledy and almost compulsivly insulting to this country and it's citizens. Its the kind of cowardly scummy shit

stirring thing you have always done.

Lets face it you are a touchy precious arsehole and always have been. If anyone had the bad misfortune to serve with you i am sure they made sure to never turn their back.

Disloyal, bitter, nasty, and a fucking short arsed bigot to boot. I worry about anyone with mental health issues that has the misfortune to come under your 'care' as you seem to think nothing of gas lighting people, lying about them and basically using them as a kind of currency to further your own 'Walrus is just a decent normal guy agenda'.

We all know that simply isn't true however many boring watch and stock threads you start to try and hide it.
    In all honesty, I cannot say that thought has not ~crossed~ my mind on several occasions.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They fixed the ones from the fake news today

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3 top DOJ lawyers and solicitor General resigned this weekend . On top of the Administration harpooning the top Federal prosecutor in NY they seem to be scrambling. Wonder if Grassley ever got the clear reasoning for steamrolling a hand full of IGs that he demanded. Doubt it. Watched last night and it felt pretty flat. Hope next time they have it outdoors and surely they'll show up.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whatever happened to Horowitz and Durham reports?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    They fixed the ones from the fake news today

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Horowitz provided his report already that said basically no Steele dossier no FISA and also the Steele dossier was bogus bullshit. So the FBI acted in a criminal manner, but that's going to be for Durham to deal with

Durham's report has been delayed due to COVID

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Horowitz provided his report already that said basically no Steele dossier no FISA and also the Steele dossier was bogus bullshit. So the FBI acted in a criminal manner, but that's going to be for Durham to deal with

Durham's report has been delayed due to COVID
    Well let's hope any guilty parties are held accountable. This will solve it once and for all, if its a nothing burger then Trump will look bad, if its a home run, then he will look exonerated.....I have the feeling it will be announced at a perfect time for the election build-up. Any criminal activity, ANY, on either side of party lines, should be investigated and prosecuted.

El Kabong Guest

Treason and Corruption....ooooh do tell

....but wait, there's more!

Fired NY prosecutor was given Biden-Ukraine allegations in 2018 but didn’t follow up, emails show
    https://justthenews.com/accountabili...e-allegations#

Are we having fun yet?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 06-23-2020 at 07:13 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Appeals court orders judge to dismiss Michael Flynn case
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/24/p...mpression=true
    A federal appeals court on Wednesday ordered Judge Emmet Sullivan to dismiss the case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, a surprise conclusion in a long-running political fight.

CALLED IT

Thread Information