Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Just finished watching the Trump Town Hall..... what an absolute full of shit motherfucker he is. Just keeps repeating "It came from China, it came from China, you have to understand that, it came from China!" --- doesnt answer any question he is asked with anything that makes any sense at all. He is FOR masks, he is OKAY with masks, then in the same breath says (wrongly) "85% of people who wear masks get COVID", what an absolute full of shit motherfucker. The list goes on and on. Do you support herd immunity? His answer" "you have to understand, it came from China. YOu have to understand that. The cure cant be worse than the disease. The cure cant be worse." --- SO DO YOU SUPPORT HERD IMMUNITY? His answer: "We won a case in Michigan. We won a case in Pennsylvania. The Michigan governor has a lockdown but her husband is the only one who can go do anything."

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK KIND OF ANSWERS ARE THESE?

vote the cunt out. Fuck it, I'll say it, he is the biggest liar since Richard Nixon.

The list goes on and on...... THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES : "I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT Q-ANON, NOTHING. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM."

...but the cunt knows about diseases, vaccines, money, doctors, surgery, trade, astrophysics, sports, food, history, and every topic anyone EVER asked him, he knows better than ANYONE, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER, EVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE, ..... its just the cunt doesnt know anything about Q-Anon.

vote his ass out.

Moderator: WHY DID YOU RETWEET A FAKE CONSPIRACY THEORY?

Trump: WHY DONT YOU ASK JOE BIDEN ABOUT ANTIFA?

Moderator: BUT YOURE NOT SOMEONE'S CRAZY UNCLE, YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT. WHY DID YOU RETWEET IT?

Trump: BECAUSE WE ARE REBUILDING OUR GREAT COUNTRY BETTER THAN EVER, EVER BEFORE.

Moderator: YOUR OWN FBI DIRECTOR SAYS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD

Trump: OH REALLY? WELL THEN HE IS NOT DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT ALL.

CITIZEN: IF YOU KNEW COVID19 WAS SO DEADLY, WHY DID YOU ONLY PUT A BAN ON CHINA AND NO OTHER MEASURES?

TRUMP: I PUT IT ON CHINA VERY, VERY EARLY, TREMENDOUSLY EARLY, AND BIDEN CALLED ME RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC.

CITIZEN: BUT WHY DID YOU ONLY PUT A BAN ON CHINA AND NO OTHER MITIGATION OR MASK MANDATES?

TRUMP: WE DID A FANTASTIC JOB, WE SAVED 2.2 MILLION LIVES.

MODERATOR: YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.. YOU CAN SET AN EXAMPLE. WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE TO WEAR A MASK?

TRUMP: BECAUSE SOME VERY FINE PEOPLE, GREAT PEOPLE LIKE DR. SCOTT, SAY NOT TO WEAR A MASK, AND FAUCI SAID IT TOO. I'M FINE WITH MASKS. I'M FINE.

.................vote his fucking ass out......this guy is the biggest bullshit artist of all time. This COVID thing has exposed his shit lying scumbag personality LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-16-2020 at 06:29 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“The message was, “Do what you want to do, but your friend Rudy has been worked by Russian assets in Ukraine,” this person said. Officials wanted “to protect the president from coming out and saying something stupid,” particularly since he was facing impeachment over his own efforts to strong-arm Ukraine’s president into investigating the Bidens.

But O’Brien emerged from the meeting uncertain whether he had gotten through to the president. Trump had “shrugged his shoulders” at O’Brien’s warning, the former official said, and dismissed concern about his lawyer’s activities by saying, “That’s Rudy.”

... Giuliani’s eagerness was so pronounced “that everybody [in the intelligence community who knew about it] was talking about how hard it was going to be to try to get him to stop, to take seriously the idea that he was being used as a conduit for misinformation,” one former official said.

Earlier in 2019, U.S. intelligence also had warned in written materials sent to the White House that Giuliani, in his drive for information about the Bidens, was communicating with Russian assets.

Several senior administration officials “all had a common understanding” that Giuliani was being targeted by the Russians, said the former official who recounted O’Brien’s intervention. That group included Attorney General William P. Barr, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray and White Counsel Pat Cipollone.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...6FYGT2Fm6z5Z5Q
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Dunno, I've come to the conclusion Trump has pulled the wool pertaining to the possibilities. More likely stumbling into conflicts backwards with his approach rather than pulling the lever 'willingly'. To date Trump has had troops bombed in retaliation and suffer brain injuries at the hand of Iran..then blowing it off. He's the best friend of the Military industrial complex. And he's also the first in decades to arm subs with nukes. And for all the 'bring them home' talk we just sent more to Syria w/ armor where Russia now takes potshots at us with rivalry for the oil fields even though it's not ours or theirs. His cuts in Germany are dangerous with the arms agreement with Russia set to expire in Jan or Feb and no site of any deal at hand. Oh and apparently ol Kim has nice big fat new ICBMs to go along with his letters now and uranium enrichment continues. He's set to bypass a decades old agreement on Drone sales globally between previously determined shady operators. Between China and India on a hot boarder right now they'll be flying off the shelf. I don't trust any knob in Washington with the arsenal that is the U.S military if I'm honest but I believe Trump is getting trolled on some fronts that will come with a price tag as we go. There is something to varying degrees to be said about 'rule by strength' I just dont trust his highly irrational judgment and execution is all.
    Of course
    Should have added more o's. Like Oooooof course. Emphasizes it a bit. Or could have used this kid, says it all
    Ya, stop talking smack and show up at zoom, until then I’m not convinced you are even human

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Just finished watching the Trump Town Hall.....

Normally I would've watched this. But something told me to watch the Astros-Rays ALCS game instead.

I was treated by a walkoff home run by compatriot Carlos Correa that sent the series to a Game 6.

Then they switched broadcast to the NLCS game being held between the Dodgers and the Braves... and damn if first batter shown, compatriot Edwin Rios (Dodgers) didn't go yard also.

I put vids of both on a family chat... and someone texts me saying they thought I would've been watching the Trump Town Hall.

I'm still laughing.

(BTW... you know how I feel about Trump. I long ago deemed the guy "not worth listening to".)

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Don't listen to the TV. I think Trump is going to win reelection. Biden's people are not fired up. Trump's people are. Trump army will turn up in droves. In key swing states Ohio and Pennsylvania the gap is closing fast. I may vote for Trump because I'm tired of endless wars. Biden = war with Iran.
    Does TV include or exclude subscriptions to cable/dish tv? Or just standard networks accessible without subscription like ABC, FOX, NBC & CBS should be turned away from? What is the alternative? I'd like to know, serious!
    I agree that Donnie's army is fired up, but I would say hate fuels their fire.

Biden IMO is a waste because he has no concrete base be it gender, race, class, social status. IMO he is middle of the road'-enough that he was never claimed by any one demographic. Like Hillary she can claim she has always backed progressives & Lez'' & Gays. So they showed up at the polls for her- even gave her the popular vote in 2016.

White Supremacists have overwhelmingly backed Draft Dodging Donnie. From Arthur Jones former Neo Nazi to the Evopra.
    Another demographic IMO is Billionaires/wealthy. Many back him. & Virtually all of the local owned stations that have subsidiaries cross country like OAN, SUSI, to Sinclair proclaim Trump- should one turn to their news outlets? I'd wager whoever posts a video with those TV stations are 100% in favor of Donnie and have 100% disdain for news, particularly known as mainstream they call it Liberal. Not all but enough that I could fill several pages listing their names, organizations & quotes.

He resonates with the groups that think (THEY) are losing (THEIR) nation...hell if someone said that to me and I was a part of that base I would be fired up too!
    I agree with you that his base is fired up and not Joe's, but I explained why I think that is. Plus Democrats cant play down his gaffes the way Donnie's legion plays down his daily slandering & self-congratulatory toned tweets. How does someone justify a white guy telling a black guy- if U don't vote for me-well U aint black LMAO?!

I'm also blown away that you would consider voting for him.
    Using new wars as a possible reason?
    Yes I agree he hasn't started any new wars, but I dont think Obama did either. Rather he was rejected for what his predecessor claimed- 9/11 meant we had to go on the offensive. Lastly Robert Gates states the same as you- Dumb Deloise didnt start any new wars. Yet one is hard pressed to ask let alone answer this :
    Is it better or worse to put a nation in say...4 wars where 200 thousand are sent or.....2 wars where 250 thousand are sent? Are we concerned with the name or amount of wars or the amount of our Americans sent? What would you say is the # of Troops in battle zones?
    https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...-expanded-them

We got more troops in the Middle East since he came in office, but I am boldly saying--I know you know that. You're not quick to give opinions nor subjective viewpoints.
    You are ok with him sending troops to Arabia...for cash? Ok with the killing of an Iranian in Iraq? The loss of our Navy Seal when he came into office? They took positions as if someone tipped them off as soon as we got there. No investigation needed like Ben Gazi? The bombing of a Syrian runway- because that was how to stop Assad with chemical weapons? I would really like to know your positions on this Mr. Big!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Just finished watching the Trump Town Hall..... what an absolute full of shit motherfucker he is.
    WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK KIND OF ANSWERS ARE THESE?

vote the cunt out. Fuck it, I'll say it, he is the biggest liar since Richard Nixon.

vote his ass out.

.................vote his fucking ass out......this guy is the biggest bullshit artist of all time. This COVID thing has exposed his shit lying scumbag personality LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.
    I won't watch it as you stated the obvious. So heartbreaking is that IMO he isnt the problem. Its those who vote for him regardless of what he states. Behaves.

I BET THAT IF SOME CRAZY ASS CHANCE BIDEN WINS.... 48 minutes to 48 hours after he is declared the winner- He will be the mofo fucking up the deficit. He'll be blamed for Fannie & Freddie paying off Team Kushner for the 800.....MILLION dollars, damn! He wont be called timid for killing Muslims or terrorists he will be called hawkish. & if Joe does nothing? Then out comes the "Dont you feel less safe" Polls we saw when Barry came in. Even if he declares he is fighting the war on terror- his detractors will say no it is a new war, shut up & dribble pudding down your chin old bigot democrat.
    Republicans kills Muslims = patriots. Democrats kill Muslims= hawkish.

When any group can respect the likes of David Icke who claimed shift shaping lizards run USA govt to Alex Jones who said Obama was going to declare martial law up to his last day in office...to common citizens who proclaim: Michelle Obama has a dick!
    Those people cant and won't compromise, adjust let alone look internally unlike Barry Goldwater who did a 180 degrees in the latter part of his life stated those kinds of people are the worse thing for government if they take office...."Frankly they scare me".
    Well they got it & often one can read or watch them say over the television if Donnie loses, they WANT a civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    “The message was, “Do what you want to do, but your friend Rudy has been worked by Russian assets in Ukraine,” this person said. Officials wanted “to protect the president from coming out and saying something stupid,” particularly since he was facing impeachment over his own efforts to strong-arm Ukraine’s president into investigating the Bidens.

But O’Brien emerged from the meeting uncertain whether he had gotten through to the president. Trump had “shrugged his shoulders” at O’Brien’s warning, the former official said, and dismissed concern about his lawyer’s activities by saying, “That’s Rudy.”

Several senior administration officials “all had a common understanding” that Giuliani was being targeted by the Russians, said the former official who recounted O’Brien’s intervention. That group included Attorney General William P. Barr, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray and White Counsel Pat Cipollone.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...6FYGT2Fm6z5Z5Q

Republican voters who decried liberalism, proclaiming conservatism hired a near life-long Democrat with a flair for hanging out with Democrats & RINOS! the folks he runs with were at some point deemed RINOs (Republican In Name Only) from Chris Christie to the dude you mentioned: Rudy Giuliani. A dude who raised the second-most amount of $ from Wall Street in 2008 of all presidential candidates. That's Donnie's boy!

He broke the record for the most spent in the 2008 campaign to gain the least amount of delegates! Point? Tells us what Republican voters thought of him. McCain of all people spanked his ass with a double-digit lead in Giuliani's home state of New York!
    Remember the fiasco in Iraq where there were pictures of Iraqis piled up on top of one another ass butt naked? Well the dude running the show was his boy- yup Rudy got him that gig- this mofo B. Kerik got indicted on all types of ill shit, stank birds of a feather, flock together!
    Peep this mofo's punk ass record:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_R...tial_primaries
    Alan Keyes got more votes in the 2008 primaries than Donnie's boy Rudy. Like Icy-Hot I'm rubbing this shit in!!

His homie Tooty-Fruity-Rudy was in 1st place & blew a 20% lead once the debates kicked off & the whole stage accused him of running a sanctuary city for illegals . They asked: So You will give us a border wall? When? After they all make it to New York!!
    Then learned he was pro choice-just days before he said he was pro life. & back when the hypocrites who say no problem for Donnie's 3 divorces today? Well the Moral Majority, Christian Value Voter summit said NO WAy! Can't elect a POTUS in Tooty Fruity Rudy cause he's got multiple divorces.
    The 2nd marriage was to his father's cousin's daughter. He claimed it was 3rd's got exposed. One of his marriages -voters learned she was the one who had them riling that democrats were so ungodly- they backed a then Broadway play known as the Vagina Monologues. .Ungodly, but wait! Guess who starred in it? Rudy's wife Donna H!. Yeah! The bitch took over another hoe's role. She was the best friend to Hillary Clinton!

So Donnie's best political support comes from clowns like this. A dude who couldnt even live down how he likes to dress up like a bitch and have Donnie sniff him up.

Forgive me, I mean transvestites. Even bitches have dignity. Don's tranny has been spotted in a dress on more than one occasion!

If any person really wanting someone antiliberal, antidemocrat; how then could that person have befriended the poster children for liberals, hippies, fags and lazy ass minorities stealing jobs from real Americans? aka Clintons! His friends.

Today In Trump land is same o same old. The more he lies the more he is believed. The more he endears himself to the Christies & rudys of the world--the more his voters eat crow and gladly accept those they once despised- Cause their pimp told them so.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-16-2020 at 02:06 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Trump did very fine with an extremely combative and outright disrespectful Savannah Guthrie. I didn't get the chance to watch any of the Biden Town Hall, but I don't suppose anyone else watched it either.

Oh Trump again denounced white supremacy....thought that was a big issue for people on here and yet it's not made mention of that he did it YET AGAIN....but hell it ain't like any of the people who didn't believe he had done it before are going to believe it this time. Just memory hole it ....it's called "the wrap up smear" you just accuse someone of something and then instead of talking about the good things they've accomplished or their goals or whatever they're busy trying to get out from under that vicious allegation.

It doesn't much matter though I suppose everyone has their minds firmly made up. I suppose when it leaks that Hunter Biden was shtooping underaged girls who had been trafficked that won't matter much I mean it ain't like Joe knows about what his son was up to and LOL even if he did he's probably forgotten all about it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Trump did very fine with an extremely combative and outright disrespectful Savannah Guthrie. I didn't get the chance to watch any of the Biden Town Hall, but I don't suppose anyone else watched it either.

Oh Trump again denounced white supremacy....thought that was a big issue for people on here and yet it's not made mention of that he did it YET AGAIN....but hell it ain't like any of the people who didn't believe he had done it before are going to believe it this time. Just memory hole it ....it's called "the wrap up smear" you just accuse someone of something and then instead of talking about the good things they've accomplished or their goals or whatever they're busy trying to get out from under that vicious allegation.

It doesn't much matter though I suppose everyone has their minds firmly made up. I suppose when it leaks that Hunter Biden was shtooping underaged girls who had been trafficked that won't matter much I mean it ain't like Joe knows about what his son was up to and LOL even if he did he's probably forgotten all about it.
    I couldn’t help but notice the difference in the moderators approach. George stepanopluscusos who donated to the bill and Hillary foundation (he apologized for that of course) seemed to be throwing Biden some softballs. Savannah seemed to have a different agenda. Wasn’t she supposed to moderate questions? I don’t think anything happened that’s going to change anyone’s mind I’m just looking at the way the mainstream media handles these two. The difference is rather blatantly obvious.

El Kabong Guest

I couldn’t help but notice the difference in the moderators approach. George stepanopluscusos who donated to the bill and Hillary foundation (he apologized for that of course) seemed to be throwing Biden some softballs. Savannah seemed to have a different agenda. Wasn’t she supposed to moderate questions? I don’t think anything happened that’s going to change anyone’s mind I’m just looking at the way the mainstream media handles these two. The difference is rather blatantly obvious.
    We're probably the biased ones though Walrus. Everyone else is going to pretend that this whole deal is on the up and up.

Joe Biden was telling people the other day he was running for Senate....you're going to trust THAT (or rather the Communists behind THAT) to run this nation? The Green New Deal? No flying, no red meat, retrofitting 100% of ALL buildings.....that's a good idea? That's better than what we have?

El Kabong Guest

Rudy getting ready to go RICO on the Bidens.....
    https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/13...312806912?s=20

Be patient....it's only going to get worse.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're probably the biased ones though Walrus. Everyone else is going to pretend that this whole deal is on the up and up.

Joe Biden was telling people the other day he was running for Senate....you're going to trust THAT (or rather the Communists behind THAT) to run this nation? The Green New Deal? No flying, no red meat, retrofitting 100% of ALL buildings.....that's a good idea? That's better than what we have?

Communists?

Fucking hell man
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Under Obama ,Hillary, and Biden there were 500 drone strike. these are war crimes. Believe me I've been a life long Democrat. our party was the party of peace but no more. I'm just sick and tire of killing people who are no threat to America. It seems that Trump is the peace President. how many drone strikes did he have one?. I was a young man who protested the war in Vietnam. Lost a few friends. The only reason to go to war if we are attacked.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Communists?

Fucking hell man
    Yup, Communists. Antifa = Communists (Mark Bray author of The Antifascist handbook and proud Antifa fanboy himself) says as much when he calls them "Pan Leftist". The Antifa 2 flag symbol, 1 flag was for socialism and the other for communism, but that was a ploy by the Communists to get the socialists to vote for the Communists (so says mark Bray). Black Lives Matter the organization their founders declared that they are "trained Marxists"....oh like Groucho and Harpo with the funny movies and all? No like Karl, the unfunny horrible "economic genius" who was once so fucking broke his wife pawned his pants so she could feed her kids. Bernie Sanders, The Squad, etc yes they are COMMUNISTS. Oh also if you go to donate to BLM it sends you to ACT Blue which is a fundraising arm of the Democrat Party.

Look at the riots we've had recently. What's happening in those? Look at Universities and what they are teaching! It's virtually identical to the Chinese 1966 Cultural Revolution. The left is attempting to rid the United States of "The 4 Olds": Old Ideas, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Customs. And I wouldn't be shocked at all to find out China has funded that kind of thing.

So yeah Communists and Communists are bad always have been always will be.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Old Money has to go, too, I'd say Old money is "vieux riche - the inherited wealth of established upper-class White Anglo-Saxon Protestant families (i.e. gentry, patriciate)" or "a person, family, or lineage possessing inherited wealth from slavery, human trafficking and/or human exploitation and genocide". The term typically describes a social class of the rich W.A.S.P.S. who have been able to maintain their wealth over multiple generations, often referring to perceived members of the de facto aristocracy in societies that historically lack an officially established aristocratic class (such as the United States).

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way I am not accusing El Kabong of that, I'm just saying that communism is about evening up the social strata and the social classes, and redistributing wealth.

Thread Information