Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​I always thought that 'chav' came from the Romany gypsy word for 'children'.

Apparently it did in the 90's in Kent. My grandparents lived in a caravan and the estate i grew up on used to be farmland full of Gypsies but never heard it growing up. I think because the majority were Travelers (Irish) with very few Roma.

The Urban Dictionary definition is -

1. Human equivalent of vermin. Fake sportswear, large gold jewellery (bought from argos) and (at least) quadrouple pushchair with females of the 'species'. They use a little known language derived from English slang and American 'gangsta'.Most reproduce by the age of 14, sometimes younger.Chavs are created by their parents through serious neglect or adequate education of any kind. Although the 'species' is so new, their predicted life span is around 40 years, enough time to raise a least 5 broods. They can be found around fast food outlets, shopping malls and other similer places. Their main transport is either a 'modded' shite bucket or a police vehicle of some sort.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Did they actually migrate with their parents? Because the law in place benefited those who traveled with children as opposed to those who were adults and traveled alone which of course led to people exploiting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Yeah those aren't mutually exclusive things and it's been quite some time since Bannon worked at the White House.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-21-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Did they actually migrate with their parents? Because the law in place benefited those who traveled with children as opposed to those who were adults and traveled alone which of course led to people exploiting that.

Whatever they did you would do anything to blame them and excuse Trump and his distinctly unchristian and monstrous version of America. You and the American people have been exploited for years and now you are worried about economic migrants? You sense of perspective has been warped by the same mainstream media that has led to Brexit fans demonising migrants in the UK and getting on their knees before their corrupt Oligarch led masters. Silence on unrestrained exploitation of the environment by Trumps petro chemical masters and outrage from you because people want to follow the American dream.

Yeah those aren't mutually exclusive things and it's been quite some time since Bannon worked at the White House.

Where are the people arguing that those are mutually exclusive things? You do this a lot. Make the other persons argument for them because for you winning is far more important than the truth. Yes Bannon being corrupt and Biden's son possibly being corrupt do not exclude each others chance of being true. To pretend though that someone arrested and charged for something he is accusing others of does not strip credence away from the veracity of his story, especially when he is behind the destruction of British and American democracy thru treacherous means, is ridiculous. This is YOUR man. You stood up for him and all the other Trump staff that are now in prison. Why?

QAnon.

Your refusal to look at the facts with any kind of common sense or levity.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Whatever they did you would do anything to blame them and excuse Trump and his distinctly unchristian and monstrous version of America. You and the American people have been exploited for years and now you are worried about economic migrants? You sense of perspective has been warped by the same mainstream media that has led to Brexit fans demonising migrants in the UK and getting on their knees before their corrupt Oligarch led masters. Silence on unrestrained exploitation of the environment by Trumps petro chemical masters and outrage from you because people want to follow the American dream.

Where are the people arguing that those are mutually exclusive things? You do this a lot. Make the other persons argument for them because for you winning is far more important than the truth. Yes Bannon being corrupt and Biden's son possibly being corrupt do not exclude each others chance of being true. To pretend though that someone arrested and charged for something he is accusing others of does not strip credence away from the veracity of his story, especially when he is behind the destruction of British and American democracy thru treacherous means, is ridiculous. This is YOUR man. You stood up for him and all the other Trump staff that are now in prison. Why?

QAnon.

OK then, allow me to accept the premise of your take and ask you in response.

How many economic migrants should the United States allow in? How many should we provide health insurance for (this is the plan from Biden et al)? Do we vet any of these migrants or are ALL welcome? Are we to just accept without question the impacts of these policies? I guess it's my privilege to LIVE in the United States, but I guess I no longer get a say in what happens here because someone who SAYS they were in a cultish version of Christianity has deemed me "unchristian" for caring about my countrymen and my country?

OK so allow me to get this straight, you accuse me of diverting the topic all the time, you accuse me of veering the discussion off of the topic, but when it comes to corruption specifically the corruption of the Biden family, you trot out Steve Bannon and I guess what that's acceptable because you're the one posting it or it's not your words it's someone else saying it for you?

El Kabong Guest

Also worth noting that the FBI & DOJ have concurred with DNI Dan Ratcliffe that the laptop & emails belonging to Hunter Biden were NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Also Bevan Cooney (one of Hunter Biden's business associates at Rosemont Seneca Bohai, LLC) has allowed reporters access to his gmail account to publish all newsworthy information from his trove of 26,000 emails....some will be related to Hunter Biden and some won't.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

QAnon.

OK then, allow me to accept the premise of your take and ask you in response.

How many economic migrants should the United States allow in? How many should we provide health insurance for (this is the plan from Biden et al)? Do we vet any of these migrants or are ALL welcome? Are we to just accept without question the impacts of these policies? I guess it's my privilege to LIVE in the United States, but I guess I no longer get a say in what happens here because someone who SAYS they were in a cultish version of Christianity has deemed me "unchristian" for caring about my countrymen and my country?

OK so allow me to get this straight, you accuse me of diverting the topic all the time, you accuse me of veering the discussion off of the topic, but when it comes to corruption specifically the corruption of the Biden family, you trot out Steve Bannon and I guess what that's acceptable because you're the one posting it or it's not your words it's someone else saying it for you?

Again you are mounting arguments i never made and pretending that they were in order to play pretend. The issue is one of separating children from their parents and the current administrations complicit part in that and a wholly unchristian 4 years, whilst courting evangelicals, and abusing a faith for political gain. Nobody called you unchristian for caring about your country, but you are deluded if you think that Jesus would put love of country (as though any deity would be distracted by such earthly childish notions) above love of God, or the love for his fellow man. You don't have a monopoly on Jesus, or his teachings, and the early Christians would certainly be regarded as cult like today. You mistake me for somebody who is more ignorant than you of the teachings you like to invoke as justification for the very lack of compassion Jesus would consider an anathema to his own example.

And i am not the one diverting the topic at all. That is you. 4 years of corruption that extends to the UK and instead of admitting how incredibly divisive, corrupt and criminally liable Trump and CO have been you ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS deflect by making it about Hilary or Obama and now Biden's son. How long have you been telling us this is going to happen and that is going to happen without ever being able to hold up an example? Trumps admin have been banged up by the truck load and you are talking about someone not in power and currently not facing any charges AGAIN.

Steve Bannon? are you defending him now?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...........I'll take "modded" shite bucket for 50.

El Kabong Guest

Again you are mounting arguments i never made and pretending that they were in order to play pretend. The issue is one of separating children from their parents and the current administrations complicit part in that and a wholly unchristian 4 years, whilst courting evangelicals, and abusing a faith for political gain. Nobody called you unchristian for caring about your country, but you are deluded if you think that Jesus would put love of country (as though any deity would be distracted by such earthly childish notions) above love of God, or the love for his fellow man. You don't have a monopoly on Jesus, or his teachings, and the early Christians would certainly be regarded as cult like today. You mistake me for somebody who is more ignorant than you of the teachings you like to invoke as justification for the very lack of compassion Jesus would consider an anathema to his own example.

And i am not the one diverting the topic at all. That is you. 4 years of corruption that extends to the UK and instead of admitting how incredibly divisive, corrupt and criminally liable Trump and CO have been you ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS deflect by making it about Hilary or Obama and now Biden's son. How long have you been telling us this is going to happen and that is going to happen without ever being able to hold up an example? Trumps admin have been banged up by the truck load and you are talking about someone not in power and currently not facing any charges AGAIN.

Steve Bannon? are you defending him now?
    Not true, I'm merely accepting your premise and then asking you direct questions about it.

Here's a KEY point you're missing (either on purpose or just by happy accident) these children aren't necessarily being separated from "their parents".....can't stress that enough Beanz, really can't stress it enough. Also not knowing who is among these groups of people especially considering these "families" may not actually be related (or willingly travelling together), yes the SAFEST thing would be to separate children & adults so as to limit potential harm. Not every migrant is evil, but also not every migrant is an angel either....again, can't stress that enough.

Who in Trump's administration was "banged up" for "Russian collusion"? I would like names & charges....of course if you're able to provide them.

I'm not defending Bannon when I say that it is possible for Bannon can be corrupt AND the Biden's can be corrupt. How you were confused about that again leads me to question your reading comprehension. It's stated quite clearly "they're not mutually exclusive" ....is that a defense? Do you consider it one?

Hillary Clinton is most assuredly corrupt in a manner that should draw your ire, but I guess it's "unchristian" to point out what the Clinton Foundation has done worldwide....selling watered down AIDS drugs? Stealing from the Haitians...the Haitians!!!! Like some of the poorest people on Earth who needed help after a massive Earthquake....they STOLE from those people!!!!

Barack Obama is corrupt, he acted as a tyrant during his time in office and each day that passes that he's not locked up is a travesty. Spying on the incoming President surely is wrong, but I guess you'd forgive him for that because reasons

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolute bullshit and lies. Laughable.

Parents... Parents... Children seperated from their parents. Not just in the report I posted a link to but in every single report of it I have crossed checked it with.

And now you are again just playing pretend and I insisting that I am making stuff up or assuming stuff that is not explicitly stared. Except it is explicitly stared.... Everywhere.

And this from the supposed compassionate God fearing family values guy and his monstorous advisors.

And then again just inventing stuff and then putting QUOTE marks around it to pretend that I said it. Where did I use the phrase "Russian Collusion"?

Trump got elected on his supposed abilty to hire the best people and yet he hired a bunch of crooks. And so they were "banged up".

Nobody but you is pretending Russian collusion never happens or has happened but I did not use it as a reason for Trumps staffs incarceration.

And then again... Yes once a fucking doo dah gain... You bring up Obama... Lol

Insisting he is the criminal. No charges brought etc but apparently I am the one distracting and changing subject and not answering questions... Ha! Treble lol 😂
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also worth noting that the FBI & DOJ have concurred with DNI Dan Ratcliffe that the laptop & emails belonging to Hunter Biden were NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Also Bevan Cooney (one of Hunter Biden's business associates at Rosemont Seneca Bohai, LLC) has allowed reporters access to his gmail account to publish all newsworthy information from his trove of 26,000 emails....some will be related to Hunter Biden and some won't.
    Their response to a badgering Ron Johnson reads a bit different than echoing Ratcliffs 'certainty' . Basically the 2nd paragraph they use to remind him of the reality and foreign threats posed. Johnsons strong arming trying to beat the election clock pales to Trump near publicly directing AG Barr to prosecute a political rival yesterday.

This responds to your letter, dated October 17, 2020, to the Federal Bureau of
    Investigation (FBI) regarding the authenticity of certain information provided to your
    Committee, including whether such information is linked to a foreign adversary’s influence
    operation or is otherwise fraudulent. You also ask several questions about a laptop computer
    reportedly produced pursuant to a grand jury subpoena.

As you may know, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has advised the
    American public that, in advance of the 2020 election, a number of nation-states plan to use
    covert and overt influence measures in an attempt to sway voter preferences and perspectives,
    sow discord in the United States, and undermine the confidence of Americans in our democratic
    process. The FBI is the primary investigative agency responsible for the integrity and security of
    the 2020 election, and as such, we are focused on an array of threats, including the threat of
    malign foreign influence operations. Regarding the subject of your letter, we have nothing to
    add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence
    about the available actionable intelligence.
    If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in
    consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive
    briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework.

Finally, as the FBI advised the Committee in its letter, dated October 5, 2020, consistent
    with longstanding Department of Justice (Department) policy and practice, the FBI can neither
    confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation or persons or entities under
    investigation, including to Members of Congress. As the Inspector General firmly reminded the
    Department and the FBI in recent years, this policy is designed to preserve the integrity of all
    Justice Department investigations and the Department’s ability to effectively administer justice
    without political or other undue outside influences. Therefore, the FBI cannot provide any
    additional information in response to the enumerated questions in your letter.
    Thank you for your support of the FBI, its mission, and its people

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And again more pathetic bullshit lies. Where did I say that the Bidens could not possibly be corrupt or insist that Bannon being a bond villain meant that the Bidens must be innocent?

I didn't say it. I never used it as a defense, in fact I explicitly made it quite clear I was not doing so.

Yet you just invented it as an argument I never mounted in order to easily dismiss me with your reading comprehension bullshit.

That all stems from Tittyfan not being able like you, to admit a mistake. Incredibly dishonest way to conduct an argument.

Ha!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So much going under the radar in these few clusterfeck months as we're all being force fed bs like bugs to a zapper. Interesting last week that a Federal Judge in MT. again ruled the 'acting' Director of Land management was appointed unlawfully and served as such. A number of his directives over the last year are poised to be thrown out and yet to be determined if all. This has always been a problem with the massive amount of 'acting' appointees Trump has sent up and he does so to avoid Senate oversite and approval. Scrutiny. Chalk one up for the State. Tip of the ice berg I'm afraid.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And again more pathetic bullshit lies. Where did I say that the Bidens could not possibly be corrupt or insist that Bannon being a bond villain meant that the Bidens must be innocent?

I didn't say it. I never used it as a defense, in fact I explicitly made it quite clear I was not doing so.

Yet you just invented it as an argument I never mounted in order to easily dismiss me with your reading comprehension bullshit.

That all stems from Tittyfan not being able like you, to admit a mistake. Incredibly dishonest way to conduct an argument.

Ha!
    Just for the record, arguments should never end with

Ha!

Fuck me now I’m going to put that on everything I write

Ha!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck

Ha!

The other day I was talking to a watch maker by the first name of Julio

Ha!

I had that song “me and Julio down by the school yard” stuck in my head for three days

Ha!

This is worse than that and that sucked pretty bad even though it’s a good song and I like it

Ha!

Thread Information