Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 323 of 556 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Talk like a man and make a point. Stop trying to be so careful with your words.
    Yeah my point is made if you know anything of Joe Biden and if you don't, Joe Biden is quite senile OR a brilliant method actor playing the role of a lifetime as a doddering idiot running for President. Don't even know how to address the second part of your post. I'm not certain what you mean by it.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-20-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yeah my point is made if you know anything of Joe Biden and if you don't.
    He's just a different plantation owner

Joe Biden is quite senile OR a brilliant method actor playing the role of a lifetime as a doddering idiot running for President.
    So if he's a a doddering idiot then tell everyone in Saddo that what have you accomplished in your career that beats running for president ?

Don't even know how to address the second part of your post. I'm not certain what you mean by it.
    You try to be overly careful with your words. I don't know what part of that is so hard to understand.

El Kabong Guest

Yeah my point is made if you know anything of Joe Biden and if you don't.
    He's just a different plantation owner

Isn't every white person that to you? So why fucking bother commenting?

Joe Biden is quite senile OR a brilliant method actor playing the role of a lifetime as a doddering idiot running for President.
    So if he's a a doddering idiot then tell everyone in Saddo that what have you accomplished in your career that beats running for president ?
    I'm currently running for President.

Don't even know how to address the second part of your post. I'm not certain what you mean by it.
    You try to be overly careful with your words. I don't know what part of that is so hard to understand.
    It's hard to understand how you'd be able to discern the level of care I take with my words. Do you feel like there's something I'm not freely posting?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arguing standards between 70+ year old self anointed forehead pecking political swindlers and mere ballot counters..omg they're both sooo old. That shat is funny

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its like the marshmallow calling the mayonnaise "white".

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Well if you don't see a significant difference in cognitive ability between Trump and Biden then you're a moron.

In other news Klobuchar is being vetted for VP....yeah that'll do the trick. I still don't think Biden will end up being the nominee as his name is already out there on the unmasking in regards to Gen. Flynn.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if you don't see a significant difference in cognitive ability between Trump and Biden then you're a moron.

In other news Klobuchar is being vetted for VP....yeah that'll do the trick. I still don't think Biden will end up being the nominee as his name is already out there on the unmasking in regards to Gen. Flynn.

Yep, typ 'murrican namecallin'

El Kabong Guest

Well it only applies if you meet the qualifier, but hey feel free to take offense

El Kabong Guest

Joe Biden "if you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump then you ain't black"

This should play well

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it only applies if you meet the qualifier, but hey feel free to take offense
    It doesn't take a scholar to see that if you'd said that most people with a clear mind can easily see the difference between Biden and Trump, it would have been less rude, and much more effective. Implying that someone is a moron if they don't see it your way..... Come on man you can do better than that.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Biden "if you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump then you ain't black"

This should play well
    El Kabong the scary possibility exists that this is all a setup. Joe HAS to be intentionally stumbling through a marathon with his foot in his sorry mouth. I'ts very clear that just before the finish line, the democrats will substitute a ringer for him. He just dropped the biggest hit. He said multiple black women. Then he said the word multiple again. If you think that just means Stacey Abrams then there's much more to the story. Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris we'll figure very largely in this.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just got the inside info from a very high-level source in Atlanta, confirmed by a bit lower-level source in Chicago. Biden will drop out of the race in August just before labor day. His VP pick will then turn around and either run for president herself or choose someone to replace Biden at Joe biden's direction and choice. The week after labor day the ticket will be signed and sealed.

Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton

El Kabong Guest

It doesn't take a scholar to see that if you'd said that most people with a clear mind can easily see the difference between Biden and Trump, it would have been less rude, and much more effective. Implying that someone is a moron if they don't see it your way..... Come on man you can do better than that.
    Oh I didn't know I was talking to Ms. Manners, my deepest apologies. I didn't know your feelings were so delicate.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I didn't know I was talking to Ms. Manners, my deepest apologies. I didn't know your feelings were so delicate.
    Apologies? No need for that but thank you anyway. People can have different opinions on the cognitive abilities of those two people and it would not necessarily make them a moron. That was my only point

El Kabong Guest

More sarcasm after I ask a serious question? You can't help yourself can you? It doesn't take a genius to point out that manners have nothing to do with feelings. others have pointed out here how you resort to name-calling and insults rather than just straightforward answers without having to be a wiseass all the time. Why is that so hard for you?
    Where was that question you asked? I don't see where in the post I responded to that you did anything other than attempt to lecture me about manners. You don't like how I post don't fucking bother with me then, there problem solved.

Thread Information