Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 338 of 556 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

The video contained on the page (linked to below) shows off the BREATHTAKING hypocrisy of CNN when it comes to COVID and Trump rallies vs Protests

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/media-h...lies-dangerous

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’ll be honest I’m not to sure about Trumps prospects for re-election. Presidents do not win during recessions. So I’ve been projecting a bit thinking what a Biden, Schumer, Pelosi and AOC will look like. Anyway the economist magazine just came out with an issue saying Biden has an 88% chance of winning. Now I’m not so sure Trump will lose.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I’ll be honest I’m not to sure about Trumps prospects for re-election. Presidents do not win during recessions. So I’ve been projecting a bit thinking what a Biden, Schumer, Pelosi and AOC will look like. Anyway the economist magazine just came out with an issue saying Biden has an 88% chance of winning. Now I’m not so sure Trump will lose.
    the covers of the economist have some great predictive programming
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    the covers of the economist have some great predictive programming
    There is a lot I like about the economist. I subscribed for years, I really like getting a bit of world news from the most remote places and some of their financial shit was pretty cool. They just started doing to much editorial in which was once news I let my subscription lapse. The letters to the editor were always cool there were some very knowledgeable connected readers who would write in. Ill probably end up getting it again at some point I just need a year or two break from it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama-Obama ticket to be announced in mid-Aug

Michelle Prez
    Barack VP

They will win the election

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Obama-Obama ticket to be announced in mid-Aug

Michelle Prez
    Barack VP

They will win the election
    I am still not affected by Corona BTW.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The video contained on the page (linked to below) shows off the BREATHTAKING hypocrisy of CNN when it comes to COVID and Trump rallies vs Protests

Let's see Trump's = corona-spreaders But King Floyd & The Libtones' crowd = don't worry 'bout it.

Breathtaking hypocrisy as well as life-taking. Initially I didn't want to respond, but I F'd UP and watched video.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Interesting to note.

Also we've heard all about the rapidly increasing numbers of people who have tested positive for COVID recently.....so I guess death totals should be skyrocketing soon yeah?

Also worth noting:

$21 Million NYC Field Hospital Closes After Never Seeing a Single Patient
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ingle-patient/

So NYC had the Javitz Center, the Central Park Field hospital, the USS Mercy, AND this Brooklyn field hospital and Cuomo STILL sent COVID patients to nursing homes....why? For what purpose? To what end? CUI BONO?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Let's see Trump's = corona-spreaders But King Floyd & The Libtones' crowd = don't worry 'bout it.

Breathtaking hypocrisy as well as life-taking. Initially I didn't want to respond, but I F'd UP and watched video.

Yes..... the mainstream press is biased and hypocritical.

Frankly, if anyone here still believes otherwise.... I've got some beachfront property in Nebraska I'd like to sell them.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our dear leader actually cancelled his golf trip. Progress I tell ya. Helluva day to go calling to SCOTUS to completely gut the ACA during a health pandemic though. Pre existing too?! Not the brightest bulb on the string of lights in an election season.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This pandemic has really and truly exposed the LET THEM EAT CAKE and self-centered core of Trump. He lost so many peoples' support over this thing, the way he has behaved and spoken and screwed up, he looks like a dolt.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This pandemic has really and truly exposed the LET THEM EAT CAKE and self-centered core of Trump. He lost so many peoples' support over this thing, the way he has behaved and spoken and screwed up, he looks like a dolt.
    I hoped people would come to realize it beforehand. That as soon as he came into office- insiders came onto his team-Bush Jr alumni, Wall Street alumni---when Bolton was chosen -I thought NOW! His supporters will see- it isn't about hate for him- rather hate for the way this shadow government can control anyone who enter the Oval office. Hey Dubya..go chop some wood, Obama go play golf. Hey Trump play golf, tweet all morning watch news all mid day and a rally once or twice a week.
    Why?

Cause we got this!
    I expected for people to turn 180- when he sent Pompeo to the UN to tell them- in this spirit of George Bush Sr, we are ushering in the new liberal world order.
    And by the way FOX is spinning....Trump was right- he could shoot people and not lose his core base, they will go to their coronavirus graves blaming the media, Obama, Clinton. Soros, Barney The Purple Dinosaur and gay ass sponge bob square pants.
    Trump is innocent of all charges and is relieved of responsibility- cause he said so.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-27-2020 at 08:09 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha yep.

Plus this is the only country on Earth that is literally fighting about wearing masks.

In no other country is that even a debate.

What does that tell ya

China found the perfect weapon to take out Murrica. Without even firing a shot.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Not a matter of like or dislike for Trump we're well beyond that point for many. That was freshman year stuff minus a record and frankly all politicians and their manipulations concern me. Unfortunately I think of the presidency nearly everyday. It has no context in that scribble and it was universally known Russia interfered in the election what do I expect a sitting Administration and justice officials to do other than investigate and follow information. Flynn ultimately at the end of the day is where he's at due to his inability to tell the truth to numerous Administration officials and that's not just concerning FBI interviews and pleading guilty but lying about discussing sanctions with the Russian Ambassador on the very day they were dealt in the first place. I know you won't believe this but I'm no fan of Obama but I was in favor of a thorough investigation and as investigations go they grow many tentacles as information is gained but no I do not believe his, Obama, actions were 'treasonous'. Likewise I'm completely satisfied that my President is not an acting Russian asset and fully respect the findings. I think this is a fishing expedition of political rivals, part payback and part distraction from our current situation, and give it another 4-8 years and I'm sure we'll find dirt and more napkin scribbles on the other side of Oval office meetings and we'll all just follow along picking our sides again calling each other traitors and pretend they all collectively have our, the every mans, best interest at heart. Ds or Rs..we never manage to actually talk about the now. It really is odd. We're always playing follow along in this pick-a-party clown show. It's quite the Charlie Foxtrot.
    OK Spicoli, I kind of get your take, but only kind of. All I'd ask of you in the case of Russiagate & Flynn is to do as you'd normally do and question authority. The authority in this case would be the previous administration and FBI.

On the notes provided here (thanks to Sidney Powell being one badass attorney and gettign this exculpatory evidence released) James Comey, yes Mr Boy Scout himself said of the Flynn-Kislyak calls "appear legit" and despite that you have Biden say "Logan Act" and Obama say "have the right people on it".

Now then, you've also got Comey admitting he sent in FBI to interview Flynn sans representation because "I could get away with it" (Comey's own fucking words). Meanwhile, just to hold a mirror up and see how both sides were treated because we're aiming for 100% complete neutrality in how the FBI treats D or R, when Hillary Clinton was interviewed she was represented by her Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills who doubled as an attorney for her despite also being a big part of the corruption. Imagine if you will that you and Master committed a crime, but you've got plausible deniability so long as your stories match up, would it be easier for you to match up your stories if you were in on the same interview? OK and once THAT point and also the point that HRC was ALLOWED legal representation and Flynn was not have been conceded now we can get onto Flynn's "guilty plea". What if I was to ask you very specific questions about your email/phone interactions with various people and expected you to recite them verbatim? Think you'd be able to do that? Now imagine I've got the transcripts of those emails/phone calls in my hand while I'm interviewing you....would you feel confident of your ability to escape that situation without being accused of "lying" or "misleading" the FBI? As an added bonus imagine that on top of that "perjury trap" the FBI decides "Hey what if we have a similar chat with your son about this whole deal? Same terms and all? But if you plead guilty, if you 'fall on your sword' we'll leave your son out of it, what do you say?".

So you've got General Flynn, who has an outstanding record of service, and he gets popped for "lying to the FBI" and need I remind you, the FBI said they didn't think he was lying to begin with VS Hillary Clinton who had emails and devices subpoena'd and she set about destroying those subpoena'd items and wiping their hard drives "You mean like with a cloth?".

Compare and contrast, question authority and their political motivations and tell me you're ok with how everything went down. Also remember Trump wanted to look into Burisma and was told "No, you can't do that he's your political rival"....and yet all this bullshit happened to Trump's administration because of Obama's administration and nobody said a Goddamned thing.

You know full well where I stand. All I ask is that you question authority as is your default stance yeah? Does this look right? Does it look like the FBI played it fair and square? If not, what should be done about that?
    Question authority and Government absolutely. More importantly should authority in the form of law enforcement come to question you have your red flags up and exercise your right to counsel. It's as simple as Flynn couldn't keep his mouth shut, whether it was directed or him free lancing because someone Trump saw fit against better judgement to give him some big boy pants again what he did was swing open the doors to additional tentacles of an already warranted investigation into Russian interference. He compromised himself and the Administration with lying as well as plopping himself down with Putin as a paid speaker and "forgetting" to register as foreign agent. He advised a course of action to the Russian ambassador and I doubt seriously a man with as much domestic and foreign Intelligence experience "forgot" about that conversation just a month prior. In addition he forgot when it came to fellow Admin officials including the VP. He lied repeatedly. They had it right the first time.

You kind of lost me with the Hillary flashbacks. Sure some free wheeling short 2nd hand notes were had. Obama instructs to get right people on it in addition do to being by the book?! The same Comey expressed concerns about Flynns interaction at the very same meeting as noted by Rice? Far more involved than some jotted 'seems legit'. They went after the Rice e mail that actually bolsters their case really. I just don't buy all this pretzel twisting cloak and dagger as the election had already been decided ffs. As I said this is just more Trump gotcha and get back and frankly at this point it's what he's hanging his hat on. And now he has Barr as his personalized fixer and both undercutting Judges they disagree with for political favors. Isn't it mind numbingly ironic that all that time people complained "russia russia russia they just can't let it go" and yet here we are trying to cast Flynns lies and signed confessions of guilt as little oopsies. Coerced pleas are indeed problematic but even worse if the person was "coerced" to repeat in front of Judge several times that they were not coerced...I do know where you stand and I respect that, but at the same time we're questioning authority of gone Administrations can you yourself say you readily do the same to the current one.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha yep.

Plus this is the only country on Earth that is literally fighting about wearing masks.

In no other country is that even a debate.

What does that tell ya

China found the perfect weapon to take out Murrica. Without even firing a shot.
    do you believe that masks work?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information