Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    ....Oooooh boy, so what's the over under on when you ask the mods to move this thread to the hidden part of the board because your lil feelz get hurt because your lefties are getting slaughtered.

Trump was hurt by the Bama election?!?!?! Says who? He made a political move in supporting Strange to attempt to get Mitch McConnell to work with him which didn't work....Roy Moore is a truer Conservative/Right Wing candidate and not a Rhino.

"According to sources" = hearsay....and of course the bright young writers at Vanity Fair aren't biased at all

Prepare for 8 years Kirk
    This guy is one of the most well connected journalists there is. He broke the news that Roger Ailes was a sexual predator, wrote a book about Fox News that subsequent events eventually confirmed. Has broken stories about Trump while working for New York magazine that were subsequently confirmed, occasionally by Trump himself. This story was previously confirmed by a Republican Senator who says that Trump is an unstable toddler who might start WW3.

Let's just assume that it's True that Trump is temperamental crybaby who has to be restrained and prevented from acting on his worst impulses by his aides. Let's assume that events and confirmation of events by people on his own staff/party over the coming months and years confirm that he's unfit for the job and a real danger. Will you still support him?

Also, too, I hear you put Beanz on ignore. You fucking snowflake! You got triggered by a legume. You had to go and hide in your safe space because you were beaten in an argument by a vegetable. You fucking fairy cake.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This guy is one of the most well connected journalists there is. He broke the news that Roger Ailes was a sexual predator, wrote a book about Fox News that subsequent events eventually confirmed. Has broken stories about Trump while working for New York magazine that were subsequently confirmed, occasionally by Trump himself. This story was previously confirmed by a Republican Senator who says that Trump is an unstable toddler who might start WW3.

Let's just assume that it's True that Trump is temperamental crybaby who has to be restrained and prevented from acting on his worst impulses by his aides. Let's assume that events and confirmation of events by people on his own staff/party over the coming months and years confirm that he's unfit for the job and a real danger. Will you still support him?

Also, too, I hear you put Beanz on ignore. You fucking snowflake! You got triggered by a legume. You had to go and hide in your safe space because you were beaten in an argument by a vegetable. You fucking fairy cake.
    OK, so you're saying Trump will be reelected in a landslide in 2020, thanks.

If the Democrats as they are right now run and the Libertarians run Johnson again.....YES

You HEAR nothing you read I put Beanz on ignore that's because Beanz doesn't debate....you are a dick but I will say I think although you're an ideologue you're smart and you're willing to debate, you're willing to answer questions so there you go. Beanz has no redeeming qualities. I wouldn't shy away from sharing some bud with you, I mean we disagree but I think our banter is a little productive. I know you love me, it's cool bruh.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the Democrats as they are right now run and the Libertarians run Johnson again.....YES

You HEAR nothing you read I put Beanz on ignore that's because Beanz doesn't debate....you are a dick but I will say I think although you're an ideologue you're smart and you're willing to debate, you're willing to answer questions so there you go. Beanz has no redeeming qualities. I wouldn't shy away from sharing some bud with you, I mean we disagree but I think our banter is a little productive. I know you love me, it's cool bruh.
    Whether Trump gets elected or not depends on the economy. There's going to be a recession with an attendant financial crisis of as yet indeterminate size at some point. It may happen before November 2018, maybe after.

I've got no respect left for anybody that turns out to be a snowflake cowering in their safe space because they're scared of a salad ingredient.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tomorrow: Trump's middle class tax cut discussed:

El Kabong Guest

Whether Trump gets elected or not depends on the economy. There's going to be a recession with an attendant financial crisis of as yet indeterminate size at some point. It may happen before November 2018, maybe after.

I've got no respect left for anybody that turns out to be a snowflake cowering in their safe space because they're scared of a salad ingredient.
    Does it? You're setting the bar at Impeachment for Russia Collusion and WW3 which if neither happen I'm sorry Trump will win and win handily....why? Who will run against him? All of the Democrats are old and the young ones are painfully naive and far too radical. There's not even a 3rd party candidate who would make a difference.

You put Beanz in a salad...gross

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's funny if you just keep running around saying the market will go bad soon you will eventually be right and can then say you were right all along

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad to see he had time to acknowledge the 4 KIA in Niger today albeit twelve days late. Also glad he didn't attempt to pronounce that countries name as given his recent form it could have gone horribly wrong . Seriously, how can you rant about patriotism and criticize dumb athletes when you can't even dedicate 1 of 101 tweets to fallen soldiers. And of course and before any of his staunch defenders go there..he just had to bring up Obama . That shit makes me want to bite a sidewalk.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Glad to see he had time to acknowledge the 4 KIA in Niger today albeit twelve days late. Also glad he didn't attempt to pronounce that countries name as given his recent form it could have gone horribly wrong . Seriously, how can you rant about patriotism and criticize dumb athletes when you can't even dedicate 1 of 101 tweets to fallen soldiers. And of course and before any of his staunch defenders go there..he just had to bring up Obama . That shit makes me want to bite a sidewalk.
    Did u forget how Obama used bush as a sure backup for eight years?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Did u forget how Obama used bush as a sure backup for eight years?
    Blasphemy!

Also "Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction" Susan Rice

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, Trump is meant to be the President of the United States. Stop making excuses for his terrible behavior. He has broken the rules of Twitter many times now, but for some reason he is not controlled by those who run it. Apparently rape victims get banned for lashing out at their rapists and those who protect the rapist, but not the old dame who threatens WW3. You couldn't make it up. Twitter is all over the place.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Lyle, Trump is meant to be the President of the United States. Stop making excuses for his terrible behavior. He has broken the rules of Twitter many times now, but for some reason he is not controlled by those who run it. Apparently rape victims get banned for lashing out at their rapists and those who protect the rapist, but not the old dame who threatens WW3. You couldn't make it up. Twitter is all over the place.
    Miles, when those same rules apply to Democrats, THEN we can have a discussion, but until that time don't lecture me about "terrible behavior".

Yes I'd like to see Twitter ban Trump on their platform, #1 he'd go to minds.com and Twitter would DIE #2 he'd call Twitter hypocrites they carry a BUNCH of people who say waaaaaaaay worse than he does and Twitter has no problem with it apparently.

Apparently rape victims get banned for lashing out at their rapists and those who protect the rapist, but not the old dame who threatens WW3.
    What? What? Huh? What the holy fuck is this word salad nonsense?

El Kabong Guest

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Well that hurts the whole Russia for Trump narrative just a bit

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does it? You're setting the bar at Impeachment for Russia Collusion and WW3 which if neither happen I'm sorry Trump will win and win handily....why? Who will run against him? All of the Democrats are old and the young ones are painfully naive and far too radical. There's not even a 3rd party candidate who would make a difference.

You put Beanz in a salad...gross
    If the economy nosedives at the wrong time for him he'll lose. Elections are always about how the economy is doing in the six months prior to the election absent some kind of major event or left field election like 2016. In 2016 he could and did claim to be something completely different, a businessman who could change government and make the economy much better for his voters and so on so voters took a flyer. He'll have a four year track record that people can judge him on next time which takes him out of left field and basically means absent something like a war the state of the economy will decide it. Maybe he gets lucky and the Democrats cough up a shitty candidate or somebody with shitty policies. But the economy will probably decide it. The US political system greatly favours the incumbent in presidential elections so if the economy keeps ticking he'll probably win. But who knows, he may continue to unravel and lose his support. 2020 is a long time away. A week is a long time with this fucker.

I'm currently enjoying some kind of Honduran quinoa/tomato/chilli/various types of bean salad believe it or not. It's definitely got broad beans in and I think mung beans. At least two types of beans. And there are chick peas as well, so a cousin of the bean in there too. Very nice indeed.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

It's funny if you just keep running around saying the market will go bad soon you will eventually be right and can then say you were right all along
    Markets go up. Markets go down. Even clueless fuckers who shouldn't be investing their own money know that. The tricky bit is knowing why and when they're going to change direction. Right here on this forum I predicted the 2008 crash (I even moved from the US to Britain to get ready to maximise profit from it, started posting here when I moved back to England) and the market bottom in 2009. I'm not sure when the market will turn next, whether it'll just be a correction in the ten percent range or whether we'll see a decent size collapse with some degree of a financial crisis coupled with recession. These things take much longer than you expect them to to materialise but when they do they happen at speeds much greater than you thought possible. But I'll be ahead of it when it does happen. I'll let you know in good time.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He lied about Obama and former prezes too. Said they hardly ever spoke to the relatives of dead servicemen after he'd been caught not speaking to the relatives of those four dead. Relatedly the US is up to something in Niger/Chad/Sudan/Somalia that they're not making public. We'll only get to hear when it backfires.

Thread Information