Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    What about it Kirk? Roger Stone isn't going to spend the rest of his life in prison....Manafort might, but we'll see. AG Barr did the right thing because the sentencing was excessive, it's still completely unfair and Stone is being treated very poorly while other known liars are still free.

You're not going to accept anything I post, so why should I waste my time responding to your diatribe when all I'll tell you is "we'll see what happens"?

When the arrests start, perhaps you'll change your tune. Otherwise I guess continue on your victory lap...I would suggest it's a bit premature, but I suppose you know what you're doing.

Stone isn't going to spend the rest of his life in prison because he's lying about his contacts with the Russians to protect Trump. Same with Manafort. They're both going to have their sentences commuted after the November election. Maybe even pardoned of Trump feels brave enough that there won't be subsequent investigations.

The sentence was not excessive. Once again thickhead, there's a Federal rule book that sets out guidelines governing sentencing and hte sentence was by the book. What happened here that was unprecedented was the Attorney General inserting himself into the case and changing the sentencing recommendation. That has never happened before. It's so unprecedented that over 2000 DOJ lawyers and Federal prosecutors have signed a statement asking the AG to resign. The Federal judges society are holding an emergency meeting over political interference in the justice system. Neither of these things have ever happened before, even during Watergate.

Some good information on all the various Trump/Barr corruption going on which you won't read because it isn't crazy conspiracy garbage on youtube, you fucking nut:

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1228830979885850624

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...70804073115650

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...36875775877120

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/stat...13404395311106

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/statu...18571525517313
    (Stone's lawyers agreeing the sentence length is correct)

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1228485801736097797

And who exactly is going to be arrested here Lyle? The only people who've been charged with anything are all Trump people. This is where all the criminality is. It turns out the people who were investigating them were just top career law enforcement people investigating a bunch of fucking criminals. Here's yet another bullshit politicised investigation of one of the investigators that got nowhere. The only thing they could get McCabe on was a claim that he supposedly leaked information that was damaging to the Clinton campaign without authorisation. However he has proof otherwise and a grand jury agreed with him, refusing to indict him:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-mccabe-115251

Here's what the judge had to say about this case:

"The public is listening to what's going on, and I don't think people like the fact that you got somebody at the top basically trying to dictate whether somebody should be prosecuted ... I just think it's a banana republic when we go down that road," Walton told government lawyers behind closed doors in September. "I think there are a lot of people on the outside who perceive that there is undo inappropriate pressure being brought to bear ... It's just, it's very disturbing that we're in the mess that we're in in that regard.
    "I just think the integrity of the process is being unduly undermined by inappropriate comments and actions on the part of people at the top of our government," added Walton, an appointee of President George W. Bush. "I think it's very unfortunate. And I think as a government and as a society we're going to pay a price at some point for this."

Trump and his people are just a bunch of fucking criminals Lyle.

By the way, was this you?

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...18194978856960

El Kabong Guest

So angry

"Hey a bunch of people on Twitter are saying these things"

Yes and? Those people are who? Thought leaders? Exercise critics? The political elite?

Kirk....take a seat....maybe eat one of those special cakes you bake for yourself. RELAX. When things actually start to happen you'll know it.

Don't get all angry at me, don't stress yourself out.....chiiiiilll....you're being very uptight.

"By the way, was this you?"

No....you think McCabe is all free and clear? .....OK.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Odd stone lied to cover up legal behavior. Sure he deserves something but the enhanced sentences are over the top. There are plenty of people who lied to Congress during these investigations, why does stone get nailed and not comey or any of those idiots. Does anyone recall Meuller lied to congress under the W regime. How about schiff and all his lies? Lying to Congress is a national pastime to Congress itself. The whole thing is joke. Kirk still barking up the Russia tree.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...dard-for%3famp

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So angry

Yes and? Those people are who? Thought leaders? Exercise critics? The political elite?

Kirk....take a seat....maybe eat one of those special cakes you bake for yourself. RELAX. When things actually start to happen you'll know it.

Don't get all angry at me, don't stress yourself out.....chiiiiilll....you're being very uptight.

Seriously you keep bouncing back this anger accusation because it is your general resting state, if your posting here is any indication of your demeanor. I honestly don't read any anger into Kirk's post at all. It is almost like you are trying to deflect from the Elephant in the room and are avoiding debating anything of substance at all.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I honestly don't read any anger into Kirk's post at all.
    And yet you read it into all of my posts. Why what are the odds of that?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't have to read or infer it in your posts, the content itself is just one big howl. Middle fingers, exclamation marks, gloating condescension, complete dismissal of anything that questions the crap you are fed from your far right corporate globalist/populist propaganda titty.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't have to read or infer it in your posts, the content itself is just one big howl. Middle fingers, exclamation marks, gloating condescension, complete dismissal of anything that questions the crap you are fed from your far right corporate globalist/populist propaganda titty.
    Kabong u need to adjust you posts for beanz approval.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See we had a little Pardon-palooza today. Helluva shat list of convicted criminals Trump rolled out to speak highly of and make excuses for today. White collar criminals and corrupt politicians step right up and rest easy, looks like it's all going to be ok. This is a power play based on emotion and random TV viewing and who has the ear. Respectfully anyone still chanting 'drain the swamp' and actually falling for that con is a dang fool.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really don’t see a big deal with these pardons. We pretty much knew he was going to do it for blogov however you spell his name. Kerik, another who’s name I may have butchered I think that was fine. Milken, inside trading I’d do that myself if I could. What a total of 11 people in this round. NYT had an article how this was earth shattering but I think things are going to be alright.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Kabong u need to adjust you posts for beanz approval.
    I've yet to find a way to post where he doesn't attack me personally. I mean hell in the other thread he's posting on my religious beliefs and mocking them, he's called me all the "ists" and accused me of all the "isms" and I'm of the belief there's no pleasing the guy. If I leave the forum altogether he'll still keep at me, if I post and avoid him he's still got my name in his mouth, if I attempt to have any sort of discussion at all with him he pins his ears back and just attacks.

I take time to wish him well and he responds with bullshit as well.

No pleasing him at all unless I completely agree with everything he says and even then he's going to treat me as an adversary.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    See we had a little Pardon-palooza today. Helluva shat list of convicted criminals Trump rolled out to speak highly of and make excuses for today. White collar criminals and corrupt politicians step right up and rest easy, looks like it's all going to be ok. This is a power play based on emotion and random TV viewing and who has the ear. Respectfully anyone still chanting 'drain the swamp' and actually falling for that con is a dang fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I really don’t see a big deal with these pardons. We pretty much knew he was going to do it for blogov however you spell his name. Kerik, another who’s name I may have butchered I think that was fine. Milken, inside trading I’d do that myself if I could. What a total of 11 people in this round. NYT had an article how this was earth shattering but I think things are going to be alright.

Ya. There's zero chance it might be all about "Presidential nose-thumbing" at the opposition for all the trouble they've caused.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So angry

It's a bunch of people on twitter posting facts and evidence Lyle. Things you have no relationship with.

Here's some more facts and evidence posted on twitter:

Breaking, at pre-trial hearing for Julian Assange a court has heard that he will be calling a witness who will allege he was offered a pardon by the US government, if he would say Russia was not involved in the leak of DNC documents during the 2006 election.

https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman/sta...64682700443648

It's just an endless list of banana republic criminality. And you're seriously expecting these fucking criminals to eventually get vindicated?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously you keep bouncing back this anger accusation because it is your general resting state, if your posting here is any indication of your demeanor. I honestly don't read any anger into Kirk's post at all. It is almost like you are trying to deflect from the Elephant in the room and are avoiding debating anything of substance at all.

Maybe when I'm calling him a nut or a thickhead he thinks I'm angry instead of laughing at him. One of us is laughing at the other one, the other one is full of anger and vitriol at a bunch of top career law enforcement/public servants who are all TRAITORS WHO ARE GOING TO BE ARRESTED AND TAKEN TO GITMO AND HANGED IN PUBLIC and I know this to be true because a bunch of crazy people on the internet are saying it.

It's just a matter of time until the arrests start. When they don't start the anger in some of these people is going to come out in unpleasant ways. Some innocent people are going to end up hurt or worse at the hands of a bunch of furious nutcases boiling with anger because they're loony enough to believe internet conspiracy theories.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    With these pardons I'm beginning to question whether Trump really is an anti corruption crusader after all.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Maybe when I'm calling him a nut or a thickhead he thinks I'm angry instead of laughing at him. One of us is laughing at the other one, the other one is full of anger and vitriol at a bunch of top career law enforcement/public servants who are all TRAITORS WHO ARE GOING TO BE ARRESTED AND TAKEN TO GITMO AND HANGED IN PUBLIC and I know this to be true because a bunch of crazy people on the internet are saying it.

It's just a matter of time until the arrests start. When they don't start the anger in some of these people is going to come out in unpleasant ways. Some innocent people are going to end up hurt or worse at the hands of a bunch of furious nutcases boiling with anger because they're loony enough to believe internet conspiracy theories.
    Oh so you're admitting that you're not ANGRY you're just being an asshole. OK, that's fine.

What's is the "conspiracy" part of all of this? Who is "conspiring"?

Thread Information