Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yeh true enough and honestly, I don't live there let alone ever visit so I won't pretend to tell you gents how to run your affairs. I think the point of the IG was well, now you can have some more. Trump even said as much. I do believe a large amount were held in Middle Eastern prisons that you mention. Like in Syria. Guarded by the Kurdish allies we so ceremoniously shat all over.
    OK @Spicoli maybe I'm dumb, but walk me through how we should have handled the Kurds. Do we aid them in their war vs Turkey? Turkey being our ally and NATO member as well. Do we keep a presence there so our troops are in harms way IF anything were to kick off between Turkey and the Kurds?

I'm very interested to hear tell how peace on Earth could so easily be achieved if not for Trump.

@Kirkland Laing, in your opinion who decides American foreign policy?
    Nope. You're not dumb and went through this pages and pages ago. Simply put, our minimal presence and unified victories deterred exactly what we have now. Invasions, land grabs, civilians being shot to shat and betraying an allied force we bolstered and backed all in the name of capitulating to a soft dictator and literally clearing a path and green lighting them to start a damn military offensive. It's funny how the talking point has defaulted to NATO as the President has done nothing but label them meaningless from day 1. But now we bow to a man who ignores election results and pretend the same NATO 'ally' would dare launch attacks that would jeopardize U.S troops rather than standing up for something and being a leader. Trump is asleep at the wheel and embarrasses the very gains achieved by glad handing Erdogan and literally allowing him air propaganda footage in the oval office.
    Yup trying diplomacy sucks. Just bomb turkey what are we waiting for. We must protect Turkish and Syrian borders because everyone in the US is so stuck on protect the border these days

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Allies and "allies of convenience" are two different thing. The enemy of your enemy is sometimes your friend, Spicoli.

Using that's Kurd to help defeat isis was a genius move. This cannot be an open-ended operation. Kurd has other, more ancient issues with Turkish which United State is not a part of. United State cannot hang around for those ancient issue. And Syria Kurds definitivement giving Turkish Kurd weapons and money. Spicoli, PKK is terrorist organization.

El Kabong Guest

Nope. You're not dumb and went through this pages and pages ago. Simply put, our minimal presence and unified victories deterred exactly what we have now. Invasions, land grabs, civilians being shot to shat and betraying an allied force we bolstered and backed all in the name of capitulating to a soft dictator and literally clearing a path and green lighting them to start a damn military offensive. It's funny how the talking point has defaulted to NATO as the President has done nothing but label them meaningless from day 1. But now we bow to a man who ignores election results and pretend the same NATO 'ally' would dare launch attacks that would jeopardize U.S troops rather than standing up for something and being a leader. Trump is asleep at the wheel and embarrasses the very gains achieved by glad handing Erdogan and literally allowing him air propaganda footage in the oval office.
    Trump labeled NATO meaningless? I must have missed that, I believe he lamented how ONLY America holds up it's end of that treaty organization in terms of funding. I think Trump has correctly turned NATO from only focusing on Russia to focusing on Russia AND Radical Islamic terrorism....gee I wonder who could play a major role in those things? Also where does the US have a key strategic military base? Could that be Turkey?

Turkey flirts off and on with Russia always has always will....it's political leverage for them and Erdogan knows that.

Oh is "ignoring election results" a bad thing? Seems like some people in this country need a talking to then

Is Erdogan helping ISIS is that what you're suggesting? Because it seems to me that is what you're suggesting.

El Kabong Guest

Exclusive: Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/polit...&utm_term=link

Interesting that IG Michael Horowitz found this and not Mueller and his team of lawyers and agents ...it's actually kind of amazing when you think about it.

Golly gee I wonder what else will be found....maybe the FBI lawyer who made this "alteration" worked on the HRC 'Midyear Exam' or maybe they even worked with Mueller....maybe Kevin Clinesmith

Hey Kirk, you like the Washington Post don't you?

El Kabong Guest

There was no spying
    Okay, there was spying, but it was all legal
    Some illegal things happened, but by mistake <- WE ARE HERE
    Bad apples did the illegal things on purpose
    We ordered the illegal spying, but there was no cover up
    There was a cover up

El Kabong Guest

Media and Democrats agree: The impeachment witnesses have 'impeccable' credentials
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...le-credentials
    It is not enough for newsrooms to report simply on the professional and personal backgrounds of the House's key impeachment witnesses, including Ambassador William Taylor, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent, and former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

Reporters and commentators have taken it upon themselves to also act as character witnesses for these supposedly faultless public servants, praising them up-and-down for their allegedly “impeccable” credentials and records.

Get used to that word, “impeccable.” You are going to see that a lot in the following paragraphs from not just members of the press, but also Democratic lawmakers.

Flawless, faultless, pristine, unblemished, spotless, infallible, note-perfect, irreproachable, unerring, unflawed, exquisite, immaculate, precise, inculpable, immaculate....but hey it's not like I receive the same talking points that the Democrats share with the Media......did I say that?

CNN commentator and former DHS official Jack Tomarchio on Oct. 23: Ambassador William Taylor’s record is "impeccable."
    MSNBC co-host Mike Barnacle on Oct. 24: Taylor has "impeccable credentials.”
    NBC News’ Peter Alexander declared on Oct. 24: “Bill Taylor, Marie Yovanovitch — people whose reputations remain impeccable.”
    The Daily Beast’s Jonathan Alter on Oct. 26: Taylor had an “impeccable career.”
    MSNBC commentator and former assistant U.S. attorney Mimi Rocah on Oct. 28: Alexander Vindman is a man of “impeccable character,”
    CNN’s Don Lemon on Oct. 28: Vindman has “impeccable credentials.”
    The NYT's Maggie Haberman on Oct. 29: Vindman's credentials are “impeccable.”
    The New Yorker’s Jeffrey Toobin on Oct. 29: Vindman "seems like an impeccably credentialed” person.
    Newsweek on Oct. 29: Vindman’s testimony is expected to carry weight given his “impeccable resume.”
    Foreign Policy on Oct. 29: Vindman is a man with an "impeccable resume.”
    Washington Times columnist Donald Lambro on Nov. 1: Vindman has an “impeccable career record.”
    CNN senior political reporter Nia-Malika Henderson on Nov. 7: The witnesses who have testified against POTUS have “impeccable credentials.”
    CNN legal analyst Michael Zeldin on Nov. 10: Taylor has an "impeccable resume.”
    The New York Times' Michelle Goldberg on Nov. 11: Kent, Taylor, Vindman, and Yovanovitch, are “people with kind of impeccable national security credentials.”
    CNN contributor Julian Epstein on Nov. 13: Taylor's and Kent's credentials are "impeccable.”
    CNN’s Henderson (again) on Nov. 13: The impeachment witnesses "obviously" have "impeccable resumes.”
    The Associated Press’ Jonathan Lemire on Nov. 14: The impeachment witnesses have “impeccable reputations.”
    The New York Times’ Goldberg (again) on Nov. 14: Taylor and Kent have “impeccable credentials.”
    MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace on Nov. 15: Yovanovitch is an “impeccable witness.”
    NBC legal analyst Danny Cevallos on Nov. 18: Kent, Taylor, Vindman, and Yovanovitch “generally have impeccable credentials.”
    Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., on Oct. 22: Taylor has "impeccable credentials.”
    Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., on Nov. 6: The impeachment witnesses, and foreign service agents in general, have "impeccable records of honesty and scholarship.”
    Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., said on Nov. 11: Taylor is a diplomat of "impeccable credentials.”
    Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., on Nov. 13: The impeachment witnesses have "impeccable records.”

...I believe that's called being "on message"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in the walls are closing in

bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell bombshell

Explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yeh true enough and honestly, I don't live there let alone ever visit so I won't pretend to tell you gents how to run your affairs. I think the point of the IG was well, now you can have some more. Trump even said as much. I do believe a large amount were held in Middle Eastern prisons that you mention. Like in Syria. Guarded by the Kurdish allies we so ceremoniously shat all over.
    OK @Spicoli maybe I'm dumb, but walk me through how we should have handled the Kurds. Do we aid them in their war vs Turkey? Turkey being our ally and NATO member as well. Do we keep a presence there so our troops are in harms way IF anything were to kick off between Turkey and the Kurds?

I'm very interested to hear tell how peace on Earth could so easily be achieved if not for Trump.

@Kirkland Laing, in your opinion who decides American foreign policy?
    Yup trying diplomacy sucks. Just bomb turkey what are we waiting for. We must protect Turkish and Syrian borders because everyone in the US is so stuck on protect the border these days
    Who said bomb Turkey? Stepping aside with a wink and nod ok'ing a vengeful military assault is successful diplomacy now. Ok.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump labeled NATO meaningless? I must have missed that, I believe he lamented how ONLY America holds up it's end of that treaty organization in terms of funding. I think Trump has correctly turned NATO from only focusing on Russia to focusing on Russia AND Radical Islamic terrorism....gee I wonder who could play a major role in those things? Also where does the US have a key strategic military base? Could that be Turkey?

Turkey flirts off and on with Russia always has always will....it's political leverage for them and Erdogan knows that.

Oh is "ignoring election results" a bad thing? Seems like some people in this country need a talking to then

Is Erdogan helping ISIS is that what you're suggesting? Because it seems to me that is what you're suggesting.
    He shat all over the furniture at the summit and went on about Nato being obsolete. Truth is the Countries he railed on face a far more imminent threat from Radical Islamic Terrorisms at the front door than we. Why do you think he want's to hurry home and hide behind walls. He's not telling anyone anything they don't already know. If a few dim bulb Dems want to whine about official election results what do I care. Trump won. Pants Suit lost. Take your lumps and do better next time. An authoritarian like Erdogan and ilk forced a redo election and got spanked. Not exactly same. Thank god. Trump actually conducts himself like he forgot he won. Crashing the gates destabilizing and kicking off multiple battle fronts all over again while tossing the most proven allies we had in the region into the bin certainly isn't not not helping the cause of Isis. Certainly seems to be the conclusion of the Pentagon IG and wiser more experienced minds than I.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s funny for 40 or so years we have been kissing the ass off the greatest authoritarian regime the world has faced and yet no complaints about that all along. Ergodans a little twat compared to Xi. By the way, wtf do we have the UN for? Shouldn’t they be getting more involved in these missions. If the US goes in the Middle East we hear shit, if we pull out of the Middle East we hear shit. And why are people coming out of the wood work now about Kurds after no one giving a shit about them for so long. Oh yeah orange man bad that’s why. It wasn’t long ago we were being accused of arming Kurdish terrorists. Funny how things are always in motion. If any of you Americans feel so passionately about it shoot me a pm I guarantee I can help you enlist.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bingo, B.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deep State Leaks to DNC Press to Soften Blow of Pending IG Report

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    The Kurds aren't fighting a war against Turkey. They have a small number of poorly trained extremely poorly equipped self defence forces. Turkey have the largest army in NATO equipped with billions of dollars of the latest weapons, an air force and so on. It's an elephant against an ant, just one-sided slaughter. Like when we argue.
    Well I'm certain they'll be happy to hear that they aren't at war with Turkey. Since they aren't "at war with Turkey" exactly why were American forces needed to support them? "An elephant against an ant" but they aren't at war, you just said they aren't at war in fact allow me to quote you back to you and I quote "The Kurds aren't fighting a war against Turkey" ....ok then, thank you Kirkland

What America should do is guarantee that Turkey won't be allowed to roll into Kurdish territory and slaughter them.
    "The Kurds aren't fighting a war against Turkey"

Hey man, YOU said it

In other words, Trump ignored the conditions set by the law, ignored his own experts, ignored U.S. national security requirements, and said "none of this moves until Zelensky does this humiliating thing that benefits no one else in the world but me, personally."

That's extorting a country under attack by a far bigger neighbour, soliciting a bribe from them.
    So when did Zelenskiy do that "humiliating thing"? Did he investigate Burisma and Hunter Biden prior to receiving the WEAPONS that Donald Trump...not Obama, not W, not Clinton, but DONALD TRUMP gave them? You know, the weapons that people like Dr. Fiona Hill advised America NOT to give them? From your precious Washington Post dear Kirkland

How aiding the Ukrainian military could push Putin into a regional war
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...7d6_story.html
    By Fiona Hill and
    Clifford Gaddy February 5, 2015

The Constitution says, “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
    Absolutely....and the high crime and misdemeanor here is??

Oh those twitter posts are too cute...I guess you missed Sondland's actual testimony then...shame that wasn't in your brilliant newspapers.

Bring the case to the Senate if the Democrats think it's a crime I dare you, I double DOG dare you

I look forward to your response anty

Trump gave the Kurds America's word that they'd be protected from any Turkish invasion then broke his word. Surely Lyle you can agree that at a minimum and American president shouldn't betray a military ally that have made a deal with America?

Zelensky was a couple of days away from recording an interview on CNN where he would have announced he was opening investigations into Biden. The script for what he was going to say had already been written for him by people acting for Trump. Then the whistleblower report became public and Zelensky cancelled. And it doesn't matter that Zelensky didn't open the investigation, it matters that Trump wanted him to open it and stopped military aid going to Ukraine until Zelensky opened the investigation.

The crime is soliciting a bribe as has already been explained goldfish boy. Here's Fox News to explain it to you again:

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status...39387482943489

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exclusive: Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/polit...&utm_term=link

Interesting that IG Michael Horowitz found this and not Mueller and his team of lawyers and agents ...it's actually kind of amazing when you think about it.

Golly gee I wonder what else will be found....maybe the FBI lawyer who made this "alteration" worked on the HRC 'Midyear Exam' or maybe they even worked with Mueller....maybe Kevin Clinesmith

Hey Kirk, you like the Washington Post don't you?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Let's have a look at what Lyle and the fruit loop fraternity were expecting from this report:

Confirmation that Obama was spying on Trump, confirmation the investigation into Trump was started on false information, conformation Hillary and the Democrats were supplying this false information, British and American intelligence heads caught trying to rig the 2016 election, the heads of American media and senior politicians including members of even the Republican party outed as deep state actors who were rigging the election.

That's just a preview. Basically the release of this report is going to be game over for the deep state. Deep staters from Obama on down facing criminal charges! It's going to be game over for the deep state:

https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status...99329865256966

Here's what actually happened. On Friday night, the traditional time for governments to bury bad news, the DOJ leaks the results of the report to the Post and the Times.

The Washington Post:

The inspector general report, the officials said, is divided into three parts. One focuses on the opening of the Crossfire Hurricane probe of the Trump campaign. Another reviews the surveillance order on Page. A third assesses the bureau’s handling of Steele and his information.

According to the two officials, Horowitz is expected to conclude that the opening of Crossfire Hurricane was legally and factually justified. His report will not provide fodder for several conservative conspiracy theories surrounding the case — particularly the notion that Papadopoulos was set up as part of a nefarious Western intelligence operation.

The inspector general also is expected to find that the application and subsequent renewals to monitor Page’s communications were proper and observed relevant guidelines, the officials said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ebc_story.html

The New York Times:

In a phone call on Friday to “Fox & Friends,” Mr. Trump played up the initial revelations to claim that “they were spying on my campaign and it went right to the top and everybody knows it and now we’re going to find out” and “they tried to overthrow the presidency.” The accounts of Mr. Horowitz’s findings do not support that assertion.
    And in other crucial respects, the draft inspector general report is said not to corroborate conspiracy theories and insinuations offered by Mr. Trump and his allies about the early stages of the Russia investigation, before Mr. Mueller was appointed as special counsel and took it over.
    For example, the draft report also concludes that the F.B.I. had enough evidence to meet the legal standard for opening the investigation, though Mr. Horowitz emphasized that the bar is low, the people said.
    The report is also said to conclude that Joseph Mifsud, a Russia-linked professor who told a Trump campaign official that Russia had damaging information on Mrs. Clinton in the form of hacked Democratic emails — a key fact used to open the investigation — was not an F.B.I. informant. That undercuts an assertion of conservative critics of the inquiry.
    None of the evidence used to open the investigation came from the C.I.A. or from a notorious dossier of claims about Trump-Russia ties compiled by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence agent whose research was funded by Democrats, the report concludes, according to the people briefed on it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/u...al-report.html

How about that then Lyle? There were valid reasons to open the investigation into the Trump campaign, Mifsud wasn't an FBI informant, none of the evidence used to open the investigation came from the CIA or the Steele dossier, the FISA warrant application to start wiretapping Page was fine. Obama, Hillary and the rest of the deep staters still not facing any charges.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Fake Washington Post, Kirkland?

Thread Information