Page 477 of 556 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    We'll come back to the protests but first tell me all about these BLM lazy unemployed Marxist antifa criminals.

Come on Lyle. You're not normally shy about these kind of issues.
    Alright then: Willem van Spronsen was he employed by somebody? Not that I can tell. Michael Reinoehl, was he employed? Not that I can find. Travis Francis Lopez Hart I can't find that he held a job. "World Champion Athlete"(self described) Juniper Simonis can't find that SHE (who is totally a girl by the way ) holds employment, John Henry Dulaney, aka Mairi Dulaney (another honest to God woman) I can't find employment information on, Daniel Baker can't find anything on his employment, Gabriel Agard-Berryhill can't find employment on that person. Hannah Lilly, I can't find any employment for that person. Cyan Bass, can't find anything for that person. Joseph Sipe can't find employment for that person.....maybe they just didn't list their employment, maybe they all have successful jobs, but they decided not to out the companies they work for, that seems like the M.O. for this group of fuckin rocket scientists.

OOOOH I found someone who USED to have a job: BLM activist Cameron Williams worked at a library before being fired for stealing and burning all of the conservative books from that library.

Why are you so supportive of Antifa & BLM? I'm just curious. Are you one of those dolts who thinks "Well it's Anti meaning Against & Fascism, so yeah I'm like AGAINST fascism totally" and if so then I guess you take BLM on the face of who they promote themselves to be too? "Black Lives Matter, I mean obviously"....but when they say and I quote here "We are trained Marxists", hold on, allow me to provide video evidence of such IN PROPER CONTEXT

"We actually do have an ideological frame, myself & Alicia in particular are trained organizers, we are trained Marxists, we are super versed on ideological theories"

Do you believe who they claim to be or are you just not interested or not bright?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    We'll come back to the protests but first tell me all about these BLM lazy unemployed Marxist antifa criminals.

Come on Lyle. You're not normally shy about these kind of issues.
    Alright then: Willem van Spronsen was he employed by somebody? Not that I can tell. Michael Reinoehl, was he employed? Not that I can find. Travis Francis Lopez Hart I can't find that he held a job. "World Champion Athlete"(self described) Juniper Simonis can't find that SHE (who is totally a girl by the way ) holds employment, John Henry Dulaney, aka Mairi Dulaney (another honest to God woman) I can't find employment information on, Daniel Baker can't find anything on his employment, Gabriel Agard-Berryhill can't find employment on that person. Hannah Lilly, I can't find any employment for that person. Cyan Bass, can't find anything for that person. Joseph Sipe can't find employment for that person.....maybe they just didn't list their employment, maybe they all have successful jobs, but they decided not to out the companies they work for, that seems like the M.O. for this group of fuckin rocket scientists.

OOOOH I found someone who USED to have a job: BLM activist Cameron Williams worked at a library before being fired for stealing and burning all of the conservative books from that library.

Why are you so supportive of Antifa & BLM? I'm just curious. Are you one of those dolts who thinks "Well it's Anti meaning Against & Fascism, so yeah I'm like AGAINST fascism totally" and if so then I guess you take BLM on the face of who they promote themselves to be too? "Black Lives Matter, I mean obviously"....but when they say and I quote here "We are trained Marxists", hold on, allow me to provide video evidence of such IN PROPER CONTEXT

"We actually do have an ideological frame, myself & Alicia in particular are trained organizers, we are trained Marxists, we are super versed on ideological theories"

Do you believe who they claim to be or are you just not interested or not bright?

Picking the names of half a dozen fuckers and then admitting yourself that you have no idea of their employment history doesn't exactly make your case for you. Just for the hell of it I googled the first name and the first hit tells me he was a carpenter before he got shot.

Supporting racial justice in America doesn't mean you have to support BLM or antifa or anything else. Antifa are just the product of the usual hysterical conservative overreaction to everything anyway. A few hundred anarchists dotted around the country is irrelevant. Barr and the DOJ tried to make a big thing out of antifa and couldn't produce any actual antifa members who were arrested doing anything. Meanwhile the racial justice protests themselves drew millions of protestors nationwide and were widely supported by the American public. BLM was twice as popular as Donald Trump was at the height of the protests. Republican senators were tripping over each other to get in front of cameras and support racial justice and attack systemic racism in America. One thing about senators is they all know how to read a poll. The sports world and the frigging owners of all the sports teams came out for BLM. It was a gigantic wave of social justice washing down on America. Even the police had to pretend to go along with it.

Speaking of which it must have been a real kick in the balls for the white supremacist movement to see all this, no? You've got a Nazi-friendly president in the White House and the protests look like they could lead to the long awaited civil war and all of a sudden the whole country is enveloped in these massively supported racial justice protests. Must have been difficult to watch.

And as far as the politics of some BLM people go, nobody gives a shit. It just more hysterical conservative bedwetting over yet another nonexistent threat like antifa. BLM is a racial justice movement, their entire salience depends on the current situation in America. Actually reform the system and their agency disappears overnight. You don't need to worry about them Lyle. They'll have no power at all once the system becomes even close to fair.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The original antifa heading into battle against the Proud Boys of the Third Reich

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hyperbole, clutching pearls, fainting couch, .... Kirkland never quits

El Kabong Guest

The original antifa heading into battle against the Proud Boys of the Third Reich
    So straight white men who believed in 2 genders?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how shameful was this, anyone fair minded and with an open ear could not disagree with this at all, something is really wrong

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Supporting racial justice in America doesn't mean you have to support BLM or antifa or anything else.

This.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is most likely at least one gay bloke in that photograph. And every single one of them were fighting for a society that at the time at least paid lip service to pluralism and equality for every American. The other side, not so much.

El Kabong Guest

There is most likely at least one gay bloke in that photograph. And every single one of them were fighting for a society that at the time at least paid lip service to pluralism and equality for every American. The other side, not so much.

And you believe the Antifa of today is what again?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump’s taxes: Why they matter to a criminal probe.

A criminal investigation into the financial affairs of former US President Donald Trump and his family business gained momentum this week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56174484
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

A criminal investigation into the financial affairs of former US President Donald Trump and his family business gained momentum this week.

Not to rain on your potential parade here Master, but if they ever had ANYTHING on Trump we would have seen it by now.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not only that there were at least a million black American service men who fought in WW2, along with all the other BAME allied forces and the women in intelligence and other roles who helped get us to where we are now.

No wonder they have to virtue signal by calling themselves 'Proud Boys'.

They do not even know about their own cultural heritage and history.

Trump would have called all those brave people who gave their lives to defeat the Fascists "losers and dead suckers".
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Not only that there were at least a million black American service men who fought in WW2, along with all the other BAME allied forces and the women in intelligence and other roles who helped get us to where we are now.

No wonder they have to virtue signal by calling themselves 'Proud Boys'.

They do not even know about their own cultural heritage and history.

Trump would have called all those brave people who gave their lives to defeat the Fascists "losers and dead suckers".
    And everyone clapped for Beanz

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you believe the Antifa of today is what again?
    They're a few hundred idiots dotted around the country. Hard to believe that a huge chunk of the country can be made to wet the bed over something so insignificant but there you have it.

Here's a bunch of geniuses waiting for busloads of antifa to come to their town in the middle of fucking nowhere because somebody on facebook said they were coming.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Not to rain on your potential parade here Master, but if they ever had ANYTHING on Trump we would have seen it by now.

That's not how investigations work. Investigators collect evidence, present it to a grand jury and get indictments. The first time the public gets to hear any evidence other than the charges it's at the trial.

If you read a newspaper you'd know that Trump just lost his battle to keep his tax returns, bank and business records away from investigators. They'll get them any day now. Clearly there's a lot of investigating to do before even the investigators know whether they have anything, let alone the public.

And you know very well what you Qanon idiots think is going to happen on March 4th.

Also, too, how about this Lyle?

At least 160 Confederate symbols taken down in 2020

When rioters tore through the U.S. Capitol last month, some of them gripping Confederate battle flags, they didn’t encounter a statue of the most famous rebel general, Robert E. Lee. The Lee statue, which represented the state of Virginia as part of the National Statuary Hall Collection in the Capitol for 111 years, had been removed just weeks before — one of at least 160 public Confederate symbols taken down or moved from public spaces in 2020, according to a new count the Southern Poverty Law Center shared with The Associated Press ahead of releasing it.

https://apnews.com/article/at-least-...2b17f708e6a4b0

White supremacy is gradually being cancelled across America.

Thread Information