Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

If you think that is not an attack against the Republic and the principles or democracy from within, then you may as well put a Putin sponsored gimp mask back on and climb back into your box.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump shorted me $200 a week AND totally skipped out on my $2400 check. All to score brownie points. Let them eat cake.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

If you think that is not an attack against the Republic and the principles or democracy from within, then you may as well put a Putin sponsored gimp mask back on and climb back into your box.
    It's Government corruption at it's highest level. There's no way of getting around that. Anyone justifying it needs to wash the Kiwi off their tongue. We don't need other Countries to 'mettle in elections' now. President has it covered.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So how 'bout this?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3364243001/

"Trump announces Israel and United Arab Emirates will reestablish diplomatic ties in potentially historic deal"

My severe dislike for Trump aside, if this turns out legit I'm willing to concede the credit that would be due the Trump administration.

As I've said time and again.... the world would be a much more sensible place if people would only come out from their polarized positions and look at things objectively regardless of who's doing them.

However.... and it must be said..... Middle East peace is a fragile ideal. Doesn't take much for things to flare up again.

Netanyahu said so himself... that annexation of the West Bank is "still on the table."

We'll just have to see exactly how long all of this lasts, but for the moment it's an important step in the right direction toward Middle East peace.

My feelings are it's gonna take a lot more than this to create lasting peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

More skillful, diplomatic Presidents have tried in the past, and peace has never been permanent.

El Kabong Guest

I am done treating you like a child. Stop with this bullshit conceit that everyone else is sat on the floor engaging in the same low antics we have had to put up with from you for years here. Put the toys down and put your big boy britches on.

You have shown nothing but disdain for anyone here that refuses to endorse your bullshit version of reality. Here you are now, a supposedly professional adult with a psychology degree, pretending to be the victim of gaslighting, after years of repeatedly attacking anyone with no regard whatsoever to their psychological well being. Nobody is buying it. Who are you and what the fuck have you actually done about gaslighting, here on the forum or the real world ...ever?

You are again simply repeating what Fox and all the other corporations tell you to, asserting that Harris has relied on sleeping with people to get where she is. What a low life you make yourself sound like. Come on then. Let us hear your comparable achievements....Cat got your tongue?

What happened to your superior western civilization where women were respected for what they do and not what you would like to do to them? You are hardly covering yourself in glory here pretending that Trump is some kind of moral compass compared to anyone or anything, when you stoop that low in an effort to avoid giving any credit where it is due.

You will climb a mountain in order to jump down at height on a single lie from anyone that dare challenge Trump, and yet remain silent on the liar in chief himself, as though personality and celebrity is far more important to you than your country, or the character of the scumbag running it into the sewer. Your country needs you right now and you have gone fucking AWOL.
    I disagree with TitoFan we get along fine. I've just amicably disagreed with Slim. I've disagreed with Gandalf. I've disagreed with Spicoli. And you? Care to run through your track record here? Or won't we look at that? Nah....too messy, too messy.

From Wikipedia: In 1994, California Assembly speaker Willie Brown (with whom Harris was in a relationship) appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later the California Medical Assistance Commission. Harris took a leave of absence from her prosecutor job to serve in the positions.
    Cited source: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...787-story.html

"What happened to your superior western civilization where women were respected for what they do and not what you would like to do to them?"....what are you implying?

"pretending that Trump is some kind of moral compass"...Have I done that? Please quote where I've discussed Trump's "morality" or even alluded to it...please refresh my memory about that. I've always stood by the 'Trump is who he always has been' he's not without his faults, but he's not the physical manifestation of evil either. The more histrionic people are about Trump the less serious I take them and their allegations. You're damn near fit for a straitjacket yourself.

This is a forum are the ideas, views, and opinions of other posters not meant to be challenged or investigated or debated at all? If so good sir, then what pray tell are you doing right now with MY views and opinions?

You don't want discussion or debate, you want a whipping boy, a scapegoat, a patsy and I'm sorry I will not humor you in that regard Beanz.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no desire to gang up and make anyone a whipping boy. You are mistaking being held responsible for your words and actions with the kind of nasty inhuman ad hominem attacks this forum has now finally started to shed.

Don't pretend to be a victim, it does you no favours.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I have no desire to gang up and make anyone a whipping boy. You are mistaking being held responsible for your words and actions with the kind of nasty inhuman ad hominem attacks this forum has now finally started to shed.

OK then I guess hold me responsible Beanz

How is it "pretending to be a victim" when I expect the same of you that you expect of me?

Oh well.....get on with that whole accountable thing then

El Kabong Guest

BREAKING NEWS

Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/14/u...stigation.html
    A former F.B.I. lawyer intends to plead guilty to falsifying a document as part of a deal with prosecutors conducting their own criminal inquiry of the Russia investigation, according to three people familiar with the case.

Well....

Well....

Well....

Won't be the last one either

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

OK then I guess hold me responsible Beanz

How is it "pretending to be a victim" when I expect the same of you that you expect of me?

Oh well.....get on with that whole accountable thing then
    The thing is you don't expect the same. How many times have you accused me of 'sperging out'or talked to other posters like they were something you trod in?

It is habitual for you. People point out what a disgusting human being Trump is and you pretend it is a personal attack on you.

It isn't.
    Last edited by Beanz; 08-14-2020 at 05:25 PM.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

The thing is you don't expect the same. How many times have you accused me of 'sperging out'or talked to other posters like they were something you trod in?

It is habitual for you. People point out what a disgusting human being Trump is and you pretend it is a personal attack on you.

It isn't.
    Your assumptions are beyond my control Beanz.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It isn't.
    Your assumptions are beyond my control Beanz.
    That's the thing. I assume nothing. You just claimed I was just about ready for a straight jacket. When people point out anything factual you accuse them of being histrionic.

But that is just you being a liar isn't it? You can't possibly belive that or else you would have to apply the same standards to Trump.. And you refuse to.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

That's the thing. I assume nothing.
    If that is what you believe.

You just claimed I was just about ready for a straight jacket. When people point out anything factual you accuse them of being histrionic.
    Because of how you've responded to me, yes, you're quite emotional about it.

What "factual" have you pointed out?

But that is just you being a liar isn't it? You can't possibly belive that or else you would have to apply the same standards to Trump.. And you refuse to.
    Much like your common responses of "grow up" and "get a life", for YOU sir to accuse another of lying is quite rich in both irony and projection.

My standards have not changed. I've attempted to explain how/why certain decisions get made and you completely shut down and resort to personal insults and attacks which distract from the bullshit accusations you've made.

I asked you DIRECTLY "pretending that Trump is some kind of moral compass"...Have I done that? Please quote where I've discussed Trump's "morality" or even alluded to it. and your response has been to veer off course and accuse me of nasty things.

Get serious Beanz.

El Kabong Guest

Highly important excerpt from the Kevin Clinesmith Criminal Information:

On 8/17/16, the CIA informed the Crossfire Hurricane team that Carter Page had been a CIA source.

They hid this fact from the FISA Court.

I wonder if the DOJ will invalidate the first 2 FISAs? What do you think.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's the thing. I assume nothing.
    If that is what you believe.

You just claimed I was just about ready for a straight jacket. When people point out anything factual you accuse them of being histrionic.
    Because of how you've responded to me, yes, you're quite emotional about it.

What "factual" have you pointed out?

Much like your common responses of "grow up" and "get a life", for YOU sir to accuse another of lying is quite rich in both irony and projection.

My standards have not changed. I've attempted to explain how/why certain decisions get made and you completely shut down and resort to personal insults and attacks which distract from the bullshit accusations you've made.

I asked you DIRECTLY "pretending that Trump is some kind of moral compass"...Have I done that? Please quote where I've discussed Trump's "morality" or even alluded to it. and your response has been to veer off course and accuse me of nasty things.

Get serious Beanz.
    I am not about to descend to your level. You have this bizzare blind spot where you can accuse someone of needing a straight jacket, and then bleat about being gaslighted yourself in the same post . I don't need, unlike yourself, to resort to ad hominem bullshit or to rely on logical fallacies.You can't handle the fact that you are simply being asked to explain the actions of someone you claim is all about draining the swamp, and cleaning up politics. You have not stopped telling us how immoral anyone but Trump is, as though his shit doesn't even stink. Your entire posting to date here has been about you representing the moral high ground, and people who you deem immoral failing your amazing standards. Look at your attack of Harris, it speaks volumes about your hypocrisy. That is not an ad hominem attack by myself, that is a very relevant fact when you are pretending that half of your countrymen and women are scum simply for questioning the motives of the corrupt reality TV star dragging your country thru the shit. Here you are aping him. Attacking women and lefties and veterans even if they dare question the man you treat like a God. It is beyond odd and removes any of the claims of objectivity you claim to have had.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I am not about to descend to your level.
    K

You have this bizzare blind spot where you can accuse someone of needing a straight jacket, and then bleat about being gaslighted yourself in the same post .
    As for my saying you've attempted to gaslight me "You might as well of shown Slim the middle finger." that's your quote and that's what you're referencing and you've not yet answered the questions I asked specifically related to that. "did I? Was I mean?" were my responses and I asked SlimTrae himself and he took no offense. And yet here you are...yes you're quite unwell to suggest such ergo my suggesting your need for a straitjacket

I don't need, unlike yourself, to resort to ad hominem bullshit or to rely on logical fallacies.
    Citation needed

You can't handle the fact that you are simply being asked to explain the actions of someone you claim is all about draining the swamp, and cleaning up politics.
    I've handled it quite well. I believe. I have had a good discussion with Slim where I relay to him where I think our misconceptions and miscommunications lie. Only issue with it is I could tell you damn near anything and you wouldn't accept any part of it. I mean look at this thread, have you accepted anything I've told you? Have you said "Well that's just your opinion and we disagree"? No. And so what are we doing here? Who actually is DEMANDING to have people think like them?

TitoFan & Spicoli have posted their thoughts....have I hammered them for doing so? Surely if I was operating as you say I have been then that would be the case.

Disagreeing with someone isn't being dismissive of the opinions they hold. Asking why someone thinks the way they do or what causes them to reach a certain line of thought isn't an evil thing. I mean I've explained my views when pressed...to no avail to YOU apparently.

You have not stopped telling us how immoral anyone but Trump is, as though his shit doesn't even stink.
    Again I ask "pretending that Trump is some kind of moral compass"...Have I done that? Please quote where I've discussed Trump's "morality" or even alluded to it.

Your entire posting to date here has been about you representing the moral high ground, and people who you deem immoral failing your amazing standards. Look at your attack of Harris, it speaks volumes about your hypocrisy.
    Examples? Kamala Harris WAS in a relationship with Willie Brown when she was given political advancement FACT. At BEST it's nepotism at WORST she's slept her way to power. Pick your poison.

That is not an ad hominem attack by myself, that is a very relevant fact when you are pretending that half of your countrymen and women are scum simply for questioning the motives of the corrupt reality TV star dragging your country thru the shit. Here you are aping him. Attacking women and lefties and veterans even if they dare question the man you treat like a God. It is beyond odd and removes any of the claims of objectivity you claim to have had.
    Where is the evidence for the bolded claim?

"Attacking women and lefties and veterans even if they dare question the man" ....first off QUESTIONING =/= attacking. Secondly if they were previous Trump voters I'm simply wondering 1) What about him drew them to vote for him and 2) What changed.....simple as that and you've twisted it and bastardized it to be "attacking". Also Trump isn't the one "dragging my country through the shit"....as evidenced by the guilty plea by ex-FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

"the man you treat like a God"...a bit extreme there Beanz. My understanding what Trump is attempting to do/going through isn't "treating him like a God"...but hey I cannot understand how you see things the way you do and it ain't for lack of asking you to clarify either.

Thread Information